Starting Monthly Predictions

By Kshitij Sharma, June 22, 2014

rashi-indicator

Hello Readers,

In the next few days, I will be posting my first article on monthly predictions. These predictions will be made on the janma rashi or the moon sign. If you do not know your moon sign, please first find it out through the horoscope software application on this page on the website.

Afterwards, the predictions will be presented here.

For adverse transits, the necessary remedies will be detailed in the last part of the monthly articles. Some of the details are already published here in this remedies blog post here.

• Comment by sandeepchary on February 19, 2016 at 4:55 pm

i hve 5 planets in 8house venus rahu mercury mars sun and jupiter in 12th house moon in 6th houe ketu in 2nd house saturn in 11 house may i knw the future and i hve rajayoga

• Comment by lakshmi on February 26, 2016 at 4:07 pm

i have five planets in 12th house ie sun,mercury,jupiter,venus and saturn

please tell about this malefic nad beneficial effects

• Comment by Anish on March 31, 2016 at 9:41 pm

I have Venus in Gemini (ascending), Rahu in Cancer.
    I have four planets(Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus) in Taurus.
    In Aries, I have Saturn and Jupiter.

Will these four planets have benefit or malefic effects?

• Comment by shubham on April 6, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an astrologer researching more than 19 years in different system of astrology like KP, Traditional, Nadi etc.

Could you allow me to examine the horoscope of the persons posted here?

Astrologically yours
    SHUBHAM

• Comment by Tripathi on July 10, 2016 at 7:35 pm

My friend has all planets in cancer except for Raghu in Aquarius obviously.

Kindly comment on his future regarding career, health etc.,

• Comment by usha on December 29, 2016 at 7:23 pm

HI,
    My son’s DOB is 05 nov 2013 time 17:25 ernakulam kerala india . he has speech delay issue and falls ill often . Also i suppose he has 4 plnets in 7th house sum mercury saturn and rahu.
    Can anyone p;lz analyse his chart and guide me to do appropriate remedies .

• Comment by Sharmila on January 16, 2017 at 6:31 pm

I have 7 planets in 4th house in Capricorn. The 7 planets are Venus Saturn Mars sun Mercury Jupiter n Ketu. Date of birth 06- 02- 1962. Time- 11-55 pm. Place – baroda gujarat.

• Comment by Naidu on April 8, 2017 at 12:41 pm

moon and ketu in 1st position,
    and mars in 5th

• Comment by dev on June 1, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I have 7 planets in 3rd house in capricorn. born 1st feb 1962 new Delhi 2.30am
    how is the time now?

• Comment by Tarun on August 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm

I have 4 planets in 4th house including Mars, saturn, mercury and Venus. My moon is in 7th house alone and jupiter is in 10th house alone. Sun is with rahu in 5th house…. Ascendant is Virgo….
    Can you give me some advice… Life is terribly unbearable…

• Comment by swapnil on December 4, 2017 at 11:40 am

my rashi tula makar lagna 5 planets in 10 house sun moon mercury saturn jupiter

Please follow this link for Contact and Consultation.

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.