Saturn affecting Profession in Vedic Astrology

By Kshitij Sharma, May 13, 2012

Profession and Downfalls Part III

Author – Bijesh Menon

Part III of a 4 part article. Part I is published here – Profession and Downfalls – Part I (Rahu-Ketu Axis) and Part II is published here – Profession and Downfalls Part II – Sun’s effect in the horoscope. Part 4 will be published VERY SOON.

In a Vedic horoscope, Saturn is feared and has a bad reputation of a planet showering adversities in life. The duties assigned to Saturn are all bad if seen from the materialistic life point of view, but what should we note here is the way Saturn acts in a horoscope.

Every astrologer or jyotishi will tell you that Saturn causes delay not a denial. Being the slowest planet among navagraha, Saturn imposes this trait on whatever he influences. In Vedic Astrology, Saturn is the greatest teacher. Saturn has the responsibility to give troubles to one to make the native understand his/her faults and fall back to the right path. Hence, whenever Saturn is causing a difficulty in one’s life, there is a deeper meaning behind it. There will be a positive outcome in the future, if one can learn from one’s mistakes. Only when Saturn acts with the combined influence of other malefic planets, things take an ugly turn. Otherwise when Saturn alone imposes a struggle on somebody, the situation will lead to successful and fruitful situation in future.

In a horoscope, if Saturn is influencing the 10th house, no matter how much benefic he is in the horoscope, Saturn will give struggles to the native to come up in life. Saturn causes trouble to one’s career when he is either posited in the 10th itself or in the 4th house in the horoscope. For such natives to have an initial breakthrough in career they will have to cross many hurdles. But they will slowly get into the rhythm and will rise to a very strong position in professional life. They will have to put extra efforts  to achieve success. But as stated above the trouble is only in initial stage and that experiences will help the native stand hard as a rock against any odd situations in career in the future. If Saturn is posited in the lagna then his aspect over the 10th also will create problems in the same passion as stated above but such persons will be slightly lucky with lesser amount of struggles.

However, Saturn’s position in the 8th house in a Vedic horsocope and the 3rd aspect/drishti over the 10th house is a bad yoga. In such cases the person will have to go through all adversities in life to get settled in career. Instability in career will be the most worrying factor for the native irrespective of the line of profession. Such natives may be having great abilities in their profession but will have to face frustrations in life because of the lack fortune they may have. Likewise, when Saturn’s dasha is on even though he has no role to do with the 10th house one may face many hardships regarding profession. But if he is a benefic for that horoscope then there will good rewards for the native for his hard work towards the end of the dasha especially in the sub period of Jupiter.

The combined influence of Sun-Saturn in the 10th house is bad for career. Special reference has to be made about the influence of Saturn over Sun who is in the lagna or the 10th house in a horoscope by the means of aspect or yoga. If Saturn is influencing Sun as above, one will have a downfall in career at least once in life adversely affecting the name and respect of the native in the society. Interestingly, such natives will face this downfall most likely when transit Saturn affects the natal Sun. Sun’s or Saturn dasha or sub period is immaterial and just the transit is enough. Other planetary combinations have to strong enough in horoscope, especially the position of the Lagna and 10th lords and this combination will help the native to sustain in the situation and have a recovery from the pitfall.

While considering the transit of Saturn, special reference has to be given about Saturn’s transit over the 10th, 4th and 8th houses in a horoscope. While transiting through 10th and 4th house, Saturn brings in change for the native. Many will have a transfer or change in place at this time. For some, there could an opening to go abroad. The entire period of this transit will cause uneasiness and struggle in profession. Pressures from the superiors, inability to perform well and lack of recognition are the results of these transits. Many will face difficulties to get the deserved promotions and elevations at this time. The transit of Saturn through the 8th house will be causing all the above said problems but with much more intensity and obstacles causing insurmountable situations for the native. If such a transit of Saturn influencing the 10th house is conjoined with transit Rahu or Ketu then the situation will be worse and only the transit Jupiter’s strong influence over this conjunction could help the native to have some reprieve.

• Comment by Ranjeet Singh on May 15, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Reference your article Saturn affecting Profession in Vedic Astrology:

What are the effects in a vedic horoscope when Saturn placed in the 8th house aspects with the 3rd drishti to Jupiter placed in the 10th house when Saturn is the lord of 8th house & 9th house.

• Comment by Rajesh Bahl on July 1, 2012 at 1:28 am

Dear Brajesh

I am a budding astrologer and write articles now. I have now been into this divine science for almost 1.5 years and have finished 200+ books. Its a very vast and only the forums and discussions can make this science put to good use for mankind. I wish to get your email so that I can keep discussing with you.

Rajesh Bahl
    Mumbai

• Comment by Neeraj Tewari on August 14, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Can you explain ,what happens when in any chart ,Saturn is retrograde and debilitated in the tenth house and Venus is in the lagana/ascendent .Can this person do his own business ?

• Comment by rajendra kumar on September 10, 2012 at 11:12 am

it is right that saturn in 10th house bed for career and if he with sun it is more wrose, i faced it in actual, my jupitor in 5th house of own sign, leo lagna, i was a good student, i have many degree for diffrent area, accounts, computer siense, french language, astrology, economic, and graduate from sciense background. but no sucsses till date, frustrate me , now sade sati for scorpio, saturn transit in 3rd house( moon in 4th house) , very hard time

• Comment by jayanth on March 15, 2013 at 3:35 pm

hi, this is jayanth dob is 18/05/1987 and time is 9:25 pm
    city is chittoor of andhra pradesh
    some astrologers are saying that im manglik and some are saying that non manglik because presence of saturn
    please ensure this

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on March 17, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Dear Jayanth,

From your chart it is indicated that you are a Manglik. Please make note that Saturn in no way is capable of nullifying Manglik dosha.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by sharad mehrotra on March 29, 2013 at 2:22 pm

what will be the effect if saturn and jupiter are in ninth house. lagna is MESH.

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on March 31, 2013 at 11:05 am

Dear Sharad,

Merely based on the position of 2 planets in a chart no one can conclude anything. Anytime, for analysis a full chart is a must.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by Ranjeet Singh on April 6, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Reference your article Saturn affecting Profession in Vedic Astrology:

Saturn is functional benefic for Gemini ascendant lord of 8th house & 9th house.

Saturn placed in the 8th house and aspects the 10th house with the 3rd drishti is benefic or malefic?

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on April 7, 2013 at 8:30 am

Dear Ranjeet,

I would like to indicate you that a planet’s nature in a horoscope can’t be evaluated without the entire chart is been scrutinized. Anyway since your question seems to be peculiar on nature of a planet derived from its lordship, I will try to put forth my observations on the same.

When a planet is subject to duel lordship he basically tends to act more as the lord of that particular house where his Mooltrikona sign falls irrespective of his placement in that chart. Supposing a planet subject to duel lordship owning a benefic and a malefic houses then he will act either as a benefic or as a malefic based on in which house his Mooltrikona sign is falling. But if a planet subject to duel lordship is posited in own sign other than the Mooltrikona sign then that becomes an exception and the planet has tendencies to attribute the nature of that house where he is posited.

Let us take the situation mentioned by you below as an example. For Gemini Lagna Saturn becomes the 8th and 9th lord, lord of malefic and benefic houses. Normally Saturn acts as a benefic for Gemini Lagna since Saturn’s Mooltrikona sign falls in the 9th house from Lagna which is benefic house. But when Saturn is posited in Capricorn then for Gemini Lagna he will be acting more as the 8th lord a malefic.

In my past observations I have noticed that for Gemini Lagna people the position of Saturn in Capricorn have caused many catastrophic situations in the career front. In such cases Saturn causes instability, inability to perform to one’s potential and also repeated ill luck in life. The position of Jupiter and also the planets influencing the 10th house play a vital role in helping the native to overcome the adversities caused by Saturn.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by Sonali on April 13, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I am sonali: My DOB : 23 May 1967; TOB: 5:35 AM; POB: Mysore, karanataka India.

I am currently running sade sathi, but being Tula Rashi and Vrishabha lagna, saturn should be doing exteremely good to be as he is with rahu in Libra ( his exalted position) but I am currently unemployed, is it because of Jupiter in Taurus? ( the 8th house from moon lagna and 1st house from radix lagna)? will jupiter’s transit to gemini do good for me? I have invested a lot of money into my business ( a training center and am really worried) I am running Ketu dasa; ketu is in 6th house from radix lagna in my birth chart. Kindly reply. Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on April 13, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Dear Sonali,

The transit of Saturn through Libra for Libra Rashi born people is good. You have taken it right but you have erred a bit on understanding the way Saturn shapes things even when his intention is to do good for the native. In many cases I have observed that people born with either Taurus or Libra Rashi start a new phase in their career (often starts a new business) when their Sade-sathi begins. Most of them go through initial hiccups and find many insurmountable situations related to their career then unless supported by the dasha of a strong benefic in their chart. Throughout the first two phases of Sade-sathi (first 5 years) the situation will prolong though there will be much relief towards the last phase. Interestingly on the other hand Saturn helps them with strong will and resilience to overcome the odds throughout the period thus they will be able to grow their business or consolidate their position at work front. Meanwhile they may not have chances to enjoy the fruits of their hard work till the end of Sade-sathi. To sum up, in Sade-sathi especially for Libra and Taurus born people Saturn provides one with opportunity to enter in to something big and important in life while making the native work hard with many hardships and they will get benefited for their hard work they produce in Sade-Sathi after the same for a long time in life.

In your case the current dasha of Ketu along with the transit of Jupiter is intensifying the situation caused by Sade-sathi. Jupiter’s transit to the sign Gemini will start providing you relief since Jupiter will be over the 9th house from natal Moon, will have aspect over transit Saturn and also will be having aspect over Dasha lord Ketu who is in turn adversely influenced by transit Rahu and Saturn. Jupiter will be helping you with a job and even with some flow in your business from the latter half of 2013. But still the clouds over your career will roam around till the middle of 2014 as Rahu will be conjunct with Saturn afflicting your natal Moon and also Ketu the dasha lord which is bad for you in many sectors of life. Anyway your Ketu Dasha ends only by the beginning of 2019 while Sade-sathi will be over some where in the middle of 2017 thus you may face many ups and downs in your career till the end of 2018. From the year 2019 when you will be out of the clutches of Sade-Sathi and also influenced by Venus Dasha you will start having the fruits for your hard work which you are putting in now.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by PALLAVI SHARMA & MANU SHARMA on May 4, 2013 at 7:19 pm

He has been facing tensions in his professional and personal life.

Birth details: 06/07/1962, 14.10 hrs, UNNAO (UP)

Prashn is:

1.Predict his political career in terms of 2014 elections (assembly – parliament) in getting ticket, winning chances?

2.He is trying for a nominated position and may be decided in these 10-15 days. Will he get this position?

3.His horoscope has pairs of planets (10 th house Ketu-Shani, 4 th house Sukr-Rahu, 2 nd house Kuj-Budh), moon in 5, sun in 3 and Guru in 11. Please do explain the effect of these pairs.

Please do suggest remedies in terms of Gem stone, Shanti puja or any other.He obeys God and very spiritual. But lot of mental tensions worrying him. Please do help. He is helping several people but God is not favouring him!

Manu Sharma

• Comment by Shaam on June 14, 2013 at 7:24 pm

My Lagna sign is Taurus (born 02.11.1972 @ 7.35 p.m. (co-ordinates Lat:07-07N, Long:80-83E).

I am working in the gulf and looking for a job change.

Last year (May 2012), I got a promotion and at the same time got a good Job offer and I didn’t accept the offer due to some uncertainty of the new place. Since then I am looking for a new job and I am been called for several interviews, but not finalized.

1. Will there be any job change in the next few weeks/months?

2. I have lot of debt and unable to settle them as it is, I need a change to come out of this situation. So I am desperate to know my financial situation during the next few weeks/months.

3. At birth Saturn was in Lagna, Venus/Mars/Moon were in the 5th Virgo. How are these planetary positions affecting my career and Higher education. (I got a MBA but I wish to obtain a PHD in the future)

4. Currently I am going through Jupiter’s Mercury sub dasa period. Mercury is in the 7th house at birth.
    will this period be benefic to me?

5. Finally I had a childhood dream of attaining some spiritual status through Bhavana, will this be possible during this life time?

Hope I didn’t ask too many questions. Pls. answer as much as possible. I am really convinced from your detailed explanations of the effects of the planets in these three articles on career.

- Shaam

• Comment by Kumar on September 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Thank you for such an insightful article covering Profession. Just wondering, how to get your help/consultation in managing Ashtama Shani on my health and profession. Please respond.

Kumar

• Comment by heena on September 20, 2013 at 8:04 pm

I am currently running saturn in 4th house &
    Rahu positioned in 6th house of your Lagan chart is aspecting Mars.
    so wht happen at this time.

• Comment by Rajneesh Kumar sharma on October 9, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Dear Mr.Menon , I have read your all the three articles about Career problems. I have done Engineering & worked in good companies but since 2002 my career has taken a down turn and frequent change of place is also taking place . I went to gulf and worked there for a year ( Sep11 to Sep12 ) and again looking for a GOOD job in Gulf since last 6 month and waiting for appointment ( when ? you have to tell me ). Presently I am under RAHU-SAT-MOON dasa . My Jup is making Vipreet Raj yoga as per your atricle. Pl explain. My dob – 29/11/1962 , Place – Pathankot ( Punjab ), tob – 21:15 Hrs. I shall be highly thankful to you if you can predict about my new job in gulf. Pl email me. THANKS

• Comment by francis martin on October 15, 2013 at 3:51 am

Dear Mr. Menon:

Please kindly let me know how my Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, Sun and Jupiter are affecting my current kitchen work/employment that is in deep troubles. I’m EXTREMELY worry to lose this job, and I’m currently looking for some other better job openings in the financial industry.

I was born on Aug. 31, 1955 at 1.32am (Kuala Lumpur time) in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. My understanding is my current Saturn and Rahu are in my 1oth house, Ketu in 4th house, Jupiter in 6th house, Sun in 5th house. I’ve mounting hidden enemies at work, and my Human Resources manager is trying hard to get rid of me, my extreme worry right now is how soon I’ll get the falling axe on my employment. Please help me how worst my current employment and financial situations are. Further any chance to get a better job sooner in the financial industry. I’ve about 19 years in the Canadian financial industrial services. Please hep me.

Thank you.
    Francis

• Comment by vidhu on October 20, 2013 at 3:21 am

hi Mr Menon

my dob is 29/12/75. 3:30 lagna is libra. Saturn in 10th house. I had a horrible time from 2006-2012. my career has always been a bit of struggle and nothing worked for me. now improving on a big scale more than I imagined. career prospects have started improving. is it likely to continue or is that it?
    thanks for your reply.

• Comment by Remya on October 23, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Dear Mr. Menon,
    My DOB is 23rd Feb 76, 2:30am, Trivandrum. Dhanu lagna, Saturn in 8th. Still struggling in my career. Would like to know whats ahead for me. Would appreciate if you could provide a chart analysis for me.
    Thank you.

• Comment by durarara on November 17, 2013 at 11:14 pm

sir
    My lagna is virgo with rahu in it
    Jupiter in 4th from lagna
    Sun mercury mars saturn ketu in 7th from lagna
    Venus in 9th from lagna
    And moon in 10th from lagna
    I want to understand my seventh house

• Comment by Prasanta sukla on December 20, 2013 at 5:22 pm

DOB-07/10/1985
    TIME-2.25PM
    PLACE-SILIGURI(WEST BENGAL).
    bhot problem face kar raha hu.kay mujhe govt. job melege.toh kab tak?

• Comment by chander on February 7, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Chander
    DOB 20.08.1962 11.47 PM
    Place Gurgaon

From lastFour I have not got the increment in salary, my job is not recognised by the superiors despite of my hard Work.
    I have been twice transfered by superiors
    Appraisal has been done and then turn down.

No promotion, financial condition is bad
    Please advise what to do or when good time will come.

Thanks and Regards

CMA

• Comment by suresh bhaktani on February 28, 2014 at 11:40 am

Dear sir.

my name is suresh and dob 6.10.1984 dop jamnagar Gujarat birth time jamnagar Gujarat.sir there is lots of problem in my career I don’t find any suitable area of business n job presently I’m unemployment please share your advice

thanks
    suresh

• Comment by imtiyaz on March 2, 2014 at 4:19 am

.alefic or banefic for taurrans..&sagi taureans.

• Comment by imtiyaz on March 2, 2014 at 4:20 am

Dob is 27-4-1970.

• Comment by imtiyaz on March 22, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Plz brief some about transit Saturn defects.

• Comment by imtiyaz on March 22, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Its real!its true mental imbalance one can feel due may b transit?

• Comment by Ritu on March 25, 2014 at 12:28 am

Can u enlighten me on shani and mars in vrishabh ,in 8 the house ,along with ashtam shani.what are the effects on health of the native.dob 17 march 1972 .tlme 20.40 hrs .delhi.

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on March 25, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Dear Imtiyaz,

Please provide me your complete birth details like, Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. Also try to be specific and clear in your question which will help me to have better understanding.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by jag on April 30, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Dear sir,
    I am facing lot of issues since 2007 on personal n professional front including family. However recently in mid Feb 2014 I was fired from job for small mistake even though I was able to contribute immensely to organization. They block my money n benefits so I filed case against them as I wanted to fight for my right. Now case is going on for 3 months n I don’t know how long it will go on.

My issue is till the time case is going on I can’t work as I am not allowed by existing co. to work in muscat. So I have no income since Feb 2014.

Pls tell me what to do? I have consulted few good astro experts. One of them recommended red corral of 5.25 ratti as he says my Mars is debilitated however the chart he made was showing Leo rising as ascendent. Few others say my asc and moon sign is Virgo n my chart shows debilitated mars in 11th house. Another one says I have Jupiter in 10th house whose lord is Mercury. Etc etc.
    I have no money to pay you but can arrange in case u provide me with satisfactory analysis n remedy. I will appreciate your feedback even though its small.

My details are dob 5-12-1977 tob 1:55am POB Dahanu road (thane Maharashtra) 19.97N and 72.73E

Pls provide me with ur blessings.

Jag

• Comment by Krishnapratap Vedula on May 4, 2014 at 10:50 am

Dear Menon ji,

I am a married person having 8 months baby, recently i resigned my job due to some problems that i have been facing at office. I am not a financially strong person but again and again i am having some prob in my professional life and i lost my jobs very frequently. due to this i am having mental stress a lot and taking medicine for the same. i am not getting a good job as per my expectations and i am exploited in all last jobs. I am in tens ,please give me some remedy. If possible i go to hanuman temple or navgrah temple on Saturday. My birth details are—
    DOB–15th january, 1978
    Time–7.09 am
    Place—Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh

• Comment by pankaj on May 7, 2014 at 2:04 am

Sir
    I am disturbed due to bad time what to do pls answer. D.O.B 10.09.1978. Time. 09.08 am. Place.Nasik Maharashtra

• Comment by Pradip Kumar Chaudhuri on May 7, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I have been suffering with various troubles. When my troubles will be finished.
    My date of birth: 03.08.1955, Time; 10 PM, Place of birth: Bagdogra, West Bengal, India

• Comment by Achari on May 16, 2014 at 4:37 pm

My DOB: 1-11-1978 Time: 1.00 pm in Ongole (Andhra Pradesh).
    Ascendant: Capricorn
    Sun : Libra
    Moon : Libra
    Venus : Libra
    Jupiter : Cancer
    Mercury : Scorpio
    Mars : Scorpio
    Rahu : Virgo
    Ketu : Pisces

I had Jupiter Maha Dasha until my 14th year. Later on for 19 years, I suffered hardships and a lot of humiliation. I have been a teacher for 14 years. But there has been slow but steady growth in life and career.

Can you please throw some light on my horoscope and predict my career?

• Comment by saumil on June 12, 2014 at 9:50 pm

I have been suffering with sani dasha. When my troubles will be finished.
    My date of birth: 01.09.1973, Time; 4 am Place of birth: Gaya , Bihar

• Comment by P Rao on June 13, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Ref: Rahu Mahadasha – Saturn antardasha Career issues

Please kindly advise me on my current situation:
    Dob: 18.01.1977
    Time: 07:30pm
    Place: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh

House details:
    1st Saturn Cancer ASC
    4th Rahu Libra
    6th Mercury Mars Moon Sagitarious
    7th Sun capricon
    8th Venus Aquarious
    10th Jupiter/Ketu Aries

Dasha Details: Rahu Mahadasha 27.10.2007
    Rahu-Rahu
    Rahu-Jupiter 01.12.2012
    During the above period I got married, started my family and was employed all through, but never had domestic peace. Minor health issues and worry about parents overseas.

Rahu – Saturn 01.12.2012 – 08-10-2015 (Major downfall)

Left work in June 2013 and returned from overseas to India and since then had health issues and jobless.
    Today I am totally lost and also feel not interested working in the same line as I did in the past.
    I have always changed careers and nothing was stable for me, even now I have joined a LLB course but not sure of anything.
    Please advise what is in my best interest (stay in India or leave for overseas and start new work)

Thanking you.
    Sincerely
    Rao

• Comment by kamal on July 2, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Dear sir ..I am kamal jetwani from Ahmedaabad.gujarat.Dob…06.08.1983. .18.35 Ahmedaabad. .makra lagna saturn in 10th house exalted. even sir im facing many many hurldes as im in business from the age of 15 today im 30 but still im not well settled. ..plz do read my Birthchart. …

• Comment by dhaneshdoshi on July 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm

I born on 17th march 1955 time 5.48 vallbhipur ( saurashtra)pl let me sade sati from november 2014 effect and remedies

I will be highly appreciated
    dhaneshdoshi

• Comment by Shanti on July 21, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Dear Mr Menon,
    My name is Shanti from Singapore. I stumbled on this blog by chance while searching about planet Saturn and Sun effect on career. I’m running Ashtama Sani and have lost my job since Jan 2012 and until today, I have not found a permanent job. Even odd jobs are hard to come by. Been facing lots of problems with personal and family life even before the Ashtama Sani period. I have 5 planets in the 10th house and my life has been nothing but full of misery, sadnesses, humiliations and losses. Having to face prejudices and racism is really painful but there is no remedy for that. Dear Sir, please help me. I don’t know what to do with my life. Nothing good happens for me. Neverending problems despite all my prayers and parigaram to all the 9 planets weekly for so many years and I’m so tired! Worst of all, I have no parents or siblings around in my life. Please email me. Thank you.

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on July 22, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Dear Shanti,

Please provide me your birth details like Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth thus I could cast your chart and assess it which is essential in forecasting the future.
    Thanks and Regards,

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by Shanti on July 29, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Dear Mr Menon:

Thank you very much for your reply and your willingness to help me !
    I don’t understand what is happening to me. It’s not just 5 planets in the 10th house but I also have a severe Pitra Dosha born on Amavasya day. And Rahu & Ketu dosha. And worst of all, the planets Guru and Sun are my enemy planets in my horoscope. I am told mine is a hopeless birth chart because the universe cannot accept me as indicated on my chart. All my prayers/poojas and parigams were not accepted as a result. Every work place I stepped into, it became a disaster as somehow somewhere there’s always people putting me into trouble and wanting to get rid of me and I ending up losing my job. It’s not easy as each time I say I’m an Indian, I don’t get the job – because here Singapore is a Chinese country. So I have been facing discrimination and racism all my life here. In every aspect of my life I have too much bad karma doshas. It’s not just career and health problems but marriage too which has never happened for me, am still a spinster. I don’t know what else is denying me from this too. My DOB is 28 March 1968, Time: 12.32 pm. Place: Singapore.

I truly appreciate your kindness, Mr. Menon. Thank you so much !

God Bless,
    Shanti

• Comment by Shanti on July 31, 2014 at 8:22 am

As requested, I sent you the above post with my birth details 2 days ago. Please help to answer my concerns as posted above. I am really stressed and down. Please help me. I am lost.

Thank you, Sir.

Shanti

• Comment by Bijesh Menon on July 31, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Dear Shanti,

I have been bit busy last week thus i came across your reply now only. I will be replying with my views of your chart in a couple of days time.

Bijesh Menon

• Comment by Shanti on August 7, 2014 at 7:31 am

Dear Mr Menon:

I apologise to trouble you again. I am still waiting to hear back from you regarding my horoscope and concerns. Sir, if you don’t mind, please kindly reply as I am waiting. I need help.

Shanti

• Comment by Nagesh Kalal on August 11, 2014 at 3:18 am

My dob 21-10-1990,time 12:35 am, i have completed BE i am looking for a better satisfactory job from past two years but still i am unemployed please help me my sani dasha is going on at which house my sani dasha is there?

• Comment by prashant on August 11, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Sir
    thanks for a good article. It is very useful in enhencing knowledge. My dob 28 feb 1979 at 11.32 am. taurus is my ascent. In my horo 4th house is ocupied by saturn and rahu and 10th house occupied by mars, sun nd ketu. I was got job under mahadasha of budh nd antardasha of saturn in march 1998.

• Comment by Kiran on August 20, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Sir.. My DOB is 28-Sep-1986 (00:10:00 AM). My health is not good for last 1.5 years… I have suffered from lot of health issues and still not fine… Please advise which planet is causing health problem and how long will it it take.

• Comment by ABHIJIT ROY on August 22, 2014 at 10:08 pm

my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal. I am facing serious problems with my career. I am a post graduate in commerce field. will ever in my life i would get a govt. job(banks or central or state govt.) or jobs related with finance/accounts. if any remedy for this(through gemstones or pujas).Right now i am jobless,in 2014 when can i get a good job in accounts or official administration.i am preparing for government jobs,do i have government job connections in my chart and when my marriage will occur,love or arranged. plz reply.thank u.

• Comment by bhushana kumar sharma on September 13, 2014 at 6:17 pm

DOB 19/04/1974
    TOB 21:35
    PLACE NAGPUR MAHARASTRA INDIA

Have very unstable career. Please let me know reason and remedy for the same?

• Comment by saurabh on September 22, 2014 at 1:12 am

Dear Authority,
    D.o.b is 15 . 12. 1977.
    Time is 6.15 am at lucknow.

My biggest concern is my carrer.
    1. I have very instable carrer past 6 years.
    2. I dont hve job past 2 years.
    3. I even got 2 very good jobs in my hand in past 1 year but I lost it before even joining.
    4. Many time interview cals supoosed to come but later nothing happen no calls.
    5. Past 2 year no income at all.
    6. I have wife and 1 year old daughter to feed .
    7. Past 2 year expenses ate too high.
    8. Infact when my wife got pregnant , I left job due to some reasons and till now no job when my daughter is now 1 year old.

Please help me if you can..

Saurabh

• Comment by babu on September 30, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Hi i was born on 4th FEB 1967 @mulbagal-karnataka @ 4.30 am ..some say bcoz of saturn in 4th house the career will be badly affected and it worries me a lot.

• Comment by Sanjay S. on October 14, 2014 at 2:23 pm

This is wonderful article from you end on the impact of Sani in 10th, 4th or 8th house on career. I have been investigating and looking for articles to explain issues I have been facing on my career. I am Simha lagna native with Guru & Shukra in 1st house, Ravi Budha(R), Ketu in 3rd house, Kuja in 5th house, Sani (R) 8th house, Rahu 9th House & Chandra 12th house. DOB: 27/10/1967, Time: 3.08am, Place: Mangalore.

I have faced constant issues in my career like instability, delays, no suitable reward despite hard work, etc exactly as per your article. I am currently at the end of Shukra dasa- Ketu Bhukti by April 2015. How will be my Ravi dasa and are there any remedies to overcome this problem in career? You help will be greatly appreciated.

• Comment by Mani K on October 25, 2014 at 4:41 pm

hello sir,

My biggest concern is my career. Since 2012 i have been giving competitive exams and couldn’t clear even one. I want to know when i will get the job?? I am Sagittarius lagna with saturn in the ascendant, rahu 2nd house, jupiter 7th house, 8th house ketu,9th house moon, and sun, mars,mercury in 10th house and venus is in 11th house.

Please… if u could help in this…

• Comment by Rupa on October 26, 2014 at 11:20 am

Dear sir,

My husband DOB 9/1/1962 time 6.54 am,Calcutta. In spite of having saturn in lagna he is suffering in his career a lot,hasn’t got success yet.because of that he is frustrated and depressed always,right now he is without any job for last 6 months. Sir,can u tell me if and when he will get a job and also success in his career?

• Comment by Rupa on October 26, 2014 at 11:21 am

Please help us if u can.

• Comment by Sudipto Chakraborty on November 15, 2014 at 12:41 am

Hello Sir,
    My d.o.b. is 3-3-1981, p.o.b. is West Bengal Kolkata and t.o.b. is 23:23 tuesday. My moon sign is Capricorn and my ascendant is Scorpio. I am suffering in depression because of unemployment. I got unemployed before last month that is on 25th Oct 2014. After a long time I got this job and still become unemployed. I am totally hopeless and frustrated with my career and don’t know what will happen to myself. Please help me if you can understand my feelings.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sudipto Chakraborty

• Comment by Sudipto Chakraborty on November 15, 2014 at 12:50 am

Joblessness is just like a curse please help me anybody if you can.

• Comment by srinivas g on November 29, 2014 at 11:31 am

Sir im Srinivas G
    My dob is 03/JANUARY/1985 @ 18.08 @ Rajamundry,Andhrapradesh.
    please let me know when i can get the new job ? I got unemployed before August 2014 month I am totally hopeless and frustrated with my career and financial position. Please reply .if possible put cc to my e-mail.

srinivas

• Comment by Namrata on December 3, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Hi

I am going through lot of problems including being job less. Can you please check when will I get job as been jobless since Feb 2014 for first time in my career

My details are as follows: born in mumbai on. April 18, 76 at 8.58am

Really appreciate your help and insight into this

Regards s
    Namrata

• Comment by anu on December 12, 2014 at 10:01 am

I am Anju . My date of birth is 18/06/1984, time of birth is 21:20 , place is jaipur. Undergoing family tensions as i am not getting married . Can you tell me at what age I will get married. Will it be a good and sustainable union or not.

Anju

• Comment by bappan dhar on December 18, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Hi sir,my name is bappan dhar,born on 28/10/84,time is 10.20a.m.
    I resigned from my present job and all the interview I am giving is on hold,there is been delay from every aspects,pls suggest what is going on.

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes, while answering your questions. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.