Foreign Travel and Journeys

By Kshitij Sharma, February 11, 2008

My primary motivation behind writing this article is to reason out and derive the principles for predicting foreign travel by way of Vedic Astrology and try to fit the description for the cases that I know of. Over the years, I have rummaged through various books and magazines, but have not been entirely satisfied with the content. My analysis may not be entirely correct and I am even ready for nasty comments for the content of this article :-) Please help me in this exercise of my own learning. I will be more than happy to look at your comments and incorporate appropriate changes in the main article for benefit of all.

Traveling to new places, meeting new people either for purpose of business or just for pleasure helps gains knowledge and broaden our horizons and perspective. It makes us wiser. For a long time now, Indians have chosen to go abroad for the same of employment – to avail of opportunities for professional satisfaction and to make more money. Arguably this trend is reversing in the last few years as the economy revives in India but visiting other countries is still considered as desirable and a source of excitement for a lot of people.

There are various reasons why people move from one place to another:

• Journeys within a geographical region due to nature of work – what we colloquially call "traveling job".
  • Business travel to a foreign land.
  • Tourism or pilgrimage.
  • Change is residence due to profession or after marriage if the spouse is settled in a different place.

Astrologically, the rules to be considered for predicting travel are:

• 12th House: In a horoscope, 12th house shows separation. Malefic influences on 12th house make a person wander from place to place.
  • 3rd and 9th House: While 4th house represents comfort of a house, 3rd and 9th being 12th (causing separation) and 6th (alien-ness) from 4th denote journeys. 3rd house should be considered for short journeys and 9th for long journeys. I think this is due to the fact that from 9th house we also look at religion and hence pilgrimages, which usually were very long in olden times. Moreover, malefic influences on 4th house, by way of occupation will make one leave his/her birth place, i.e. travel to a foreign location.
  • 7th House: A lot of sages have mentioned in their works that residence in foreign countries should be looked at from seventh house.
  • Movable and Watery signs: Position of lords of above mentioned houses in these signs indicates travel.
  • Rahu and Saturn: These planets influence travel in their dasha and antardasha. Rahu signifies the foreign element in the chart, something that is unconventional and out of ordinary.
  • Sun: While positioned in any of the houses – 3rd, 7th, 9th and 12th, Sun influences journeys.

To understand the conditions that lead to foreign travel, combinations between these planets and houses are important. Ascendant lord in moveable or watery sign along with 9th and/or 12th house lord would indicate foreign travel. Combinations with 3rd house lord would indicate short travels instead of long, overseas travel.

Influence of 7th house lord is necessary for settling in a foreign country. Influence of Rahu or other malefic planets on 4th would give the same result by causing estrangement and would show a person leaving the comforts of residence. Placement of 4th house lord in 12th house has a similar effect. These combinations along with other combination of journeys would mean a one way ticket to a foreign country. Correspondingly, beneficial influences on 4th house in combination with 9th house would indicate increased attachment with the original place of residence and the person would come back home.

The timing of journey is always governed by 9th or 12th house lords and planets influencing these houses either though aspect or occupation of the house. Influence of lord of difficult houses – 6th house and in particular 8th house would indicate problems with travel, e.g. an unfavourable Mars in a chart in this scenario would indicate possible accidents while traveling.

All comments are most welcome.

• Comment by Krishna on February 14, 2008 at 2:17 pm

Here is how the feeling or thought behind “going abroad” has changed:

In olden days, going abroad usually meant crossing the ocean and thereby losing one’s caste / religion or one went abroad when banished from the kingdom. The implication here is that it was a bad thing to happen unlike the present situation where it is thought of to be a great achievement to go abroad for studies or job.

So, what was misfortune in olden days is now considered to be a great fortune!

Another perspective is on the definition of “foreign”. In olden days, a person going from say, Mysore Kingdom to Nizam’s Dominion could be thought of as going to a foreign country. Now it is only a matter of going from a city in Karnataka to another city in Andhra Pradesh.

Finally, what about folks who moved during partition from Lahore to Amritsar or from Decca to Kolkota. Though they have traveled only a short distance, it is a foreign country that they have gone to.

From the perspective of Jyothish:
    a) “foreign” is associated to Rahu and Ketu – implying a different religion, different race, etc.
    b) voyages are long journeys and are linked to 7th house and watery signs
    c) pilgrimages are linked to 9th house
    d) exile is linked to the 12th house
    e) frequent travels are linked to movable signs
    f) Short trips are linked to 3rd house

I know the case of a child who was born in Hyderabad, AP, at his maternal grandfather’s place and moved to Bangalore where his father stays in his 5th month. His ascendant lord is Mars which is in the 12th house. Balance of Mars dasha at birth was around 2 years. So can it be said that during the ascendant lord’s dasha, the person went away from his place of birth to live in another place because the ascendant lord is in the 12th?

On the lighter side, is it “foreign” enough, though both the cities are in India? Why I ask this question is
    a) Hyderabad cuisine is different from Bangalore cuisine
    b) Hyderabad lingo is different from Bangalore’s lingo
    c) Generally, the attitudes of people are different

At least this is what the child’s dad says to console his (the child’s) mom who expresses her disappointment once in a while at not being able to go “foreign” even though married to an IT professional :-)

• Comment by j on February 20, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Please sir help me, Please tell me that will I reunite with my husband

My details
    Date of birth: 16june 1980
    Place of birth: Wardha, Maharashtra
    Time of birth: 14:05

Husband details
    Date of birth: 30 december 1976
    Place of birth: Bhusawal, Maharashtra
    Time of birth: 16:40

• Comment by Binku on February 29, 2008 at 6:11 am

Hi, I am just a beginner. As per saravali, if tenth house from the moon, has mars and venus, then foreign residence is indicated (which is true in my case!!).

• Comment by srividya on March 4, 2008 at 9:25 am

Dear guruji, could u tell me where will i settle -in birth country or US. im currently in US.

date of birth:27 july 1976
    time of birth:6.42am
    place:miraj(maharashtra)

• Comment by moumi on March 12, 2008 at 6:06 pm

my lagna is capricorn and rashi is libra. i have rahu and shani (retrograde) in eight (Leo) house, sun and mars in 12th house (sagitarius), moon and venus in 10th house (libra), Jupiter retrograde in 7th house (Cancer) mercury in 11th house (scorpio) and ketu in 2nd house (piscean). I have submitted my Phd thesis and willing to whether I will able to go abroad for further studies with scholarships by this year.If yes then when. Infact lots of obstacles are comming
    So I am very much worried. Second question whether I will get good job as a scientist and when I wiil get job.

• Comment by M_SG on March 12, 2008 at 11:10 pm

As regards travel to faraway places, what kind of a chart will astronauts have? Especially, those that have been on the moon or spend months at a time on the International Sapce Station?

• Comment by kamalnath on March 18, 2008 at 10:55 am

I am astudent of TYBsc physics.
    MY birth data is 19 Feb 1986,delhi,20.02 hrs.
    Please advise on career and job aspects as well as settling abroad.
    thank you.I will be grateful if you also mail a reply to my emailid.

• Comment by SriRanga on April 4, 2008 at 10:02 pm

Hello My Friend,
    Above all the combinations tend an individual to leave the birth place and lead his/her life at remote location or foreign land.

12th House is also termed as moksha stanam, strong good planet(like jupiter) aspect of this house coupled with Rahu/Saturn(Sani vadh Rahu, Kujavadh Ketuhu) which means Sani is Rahu, Kuja is ketu. Main dasa is prospective then at that point in time individual will leave birth place for good.(* Need to look into rasi and navamsa chakra and decide).

It’s good you mentioned about 7th house can’t forget because is so very important, Individual on most occassions get married and very next day fly to foreign land and lead their life.

The most very important house is 5th house kutumba stanam, education. This leads individual to travel for studies and settle. Here own kids drive individual to leave the birthplace like parents leave with their sons/daughters.

It’s good as you mentioned in the article, the most driving planets are Rahu, Sun and Saturn they are capable of move individual to cross country or place. Always on all instances these planets should aspect by jupiter with good aspect( I mean murthitvam- suvarna). All combinations right from Mahardasa to antardas (sub periods) then individual will get fame in foriegn land.

Finally , I wish you also look into 5th house.

I don’t want to focus on negative aspects, we all know what will happen :-) don’t want to talk about it.
    Good Luck
    Sriranga

• Comment by moumi on April 5, 2008 at 7:56 pm

• Comment by Chander kant on April 6, 2008 at 12:00 am

guru ji .

My date of birth is 23-sep-1979.time 7:35 A.M. Birth place is dinanagar(punjab).Juru ji is there any chance..showin my horoscope that i will settel in forigen countary.

• Comment by Aiyu on April 10, 2008 at 2:47 am

moumi:
    Reading a birth chart takes a lot of time and effort. In your case, perhaps you would like to seek a good astrologer and have a proper (paid) consultation with him, instead of seeking free advice here based on only very little details from your birth chart. Here’s a question to ask yourself: would you let such a “free advice” determine your future?

• Comment by Aiyu on April 10, 2008 at 3:55 am

Sharma-ji:
    Hi, I’ve read your article with great interest, and it seems pretty accurate in my case. I’ve just returned from an wonderful vacation overseas very recently.

Just for your reference, my birth particulars are:
    26/08/1983, 10.03am (+8.0)
    101 E 41, 3 N 11

I traveled overseas alone on the evening of 2nd April. At that time, Venus has just entered Pisces, lord of ascendant Mercury is also in Pisces, while Sun conjuncts the MEP of my 7th house in Pisces as well.

While overseas, I noticed that I was lucky in many aspects; no harm and losses came to me, I managed to buy things I’d long wished for, weather was good, hotel was nice etc etc. Therefore, I’d like to share with you several thoughts that have come to mind.

1) Sun, as lord of the 12th house, transiting 7th house and conjunct MEP, surely indicates overseas travel based on your article. At the same time, Sun as the indicator of father, and Mercury as lord of the 10th house (father) indicates that this trip was decided upon and sponsored by my father (I didn’t decide it).

2) In my birth chart, Venus in the 12th house has ensured a pleasant experience and substantial gain in material luxuries (clothes) during the trip. Also, my trip were to places that were modern, developed and vibrant.

3) At the same time, Venus as lord of the 9th house (religion) in the 12th house (losses), meant that I was continuously breaking religious rules while overseas due to the difficulty in adapting to the very different conditions there.

4) Saturn was transiting very closely to my natal Sun and Venus in the 12th house, which reaffirms your point on “wandering from place to place”; I was certainly doing tons of walking and exploring on my own.

Well, these are just my feedback, and it’d be interesting to hear more from others. Thanks for hearing me out :)

• Comment by Rohit Chauhan on April 16, 2008 at 5:22 pm

My date of birth details are as mentioned:
    DOB – 7th August 1981
    Time – 5.15 PM
    Place- Firozpur, Punjab

I would like to know that will i get chance to work abroad or travel to other countries.

Rohit

• Comment by Shradha on April 20, 2008 at 4:39 pm

Request you to please take a look at my details and let me know whether I will travel to gforeign lands for study / work and if so at what age.

DOB – 4th August 1983
    Time – 1.40 PM
    Place- new delhi

• Comment by Hemarao on April 22, 2008 at 7:38 pm

Born on 30 April 1971 1012am in Chennai.
    Will I settle in a foreign country

• Comment by Hemarao on April 22, 2008 at 7:41 pm

Request you to please look into this details and let me know whether I will setttle in a foreign country through a job and if yes when. My details are below

Hema Rao
    Chennai 1012 am
    30 April 1971.

Please do send me a reply

Hema Rao

• Comment by j on April 23, 2008 at 10:01 pm

Sir
    I am in USA for educational purposes and trying to settle abroad but nothing is going well. Even I am not able to get a good job though I am CA by profession. Pls help

DOB – 29-December 1980
    TOB – 23:46 (11.46 Night)
    POB – New Delhi

• Comment by Asma on April 24, 2008 at 1:31 am

Having exalted Saturn and the Ketu together in 12th house, promote or inhibit oversea travel?

• Comment by Ashok Dwivedi on April 25, 2008 at 6:25 pm

Hi, my DOB is 29th may 1978, time 10:30 PM,
    Pls. let me know my remedy to get name fame and money.

Ashok

• Comment by g k vyas on April 26, 2008 at 3:33 pm

I have keen interest in vedic astrology, your articles are informative and helpful.I would like to know that will i get chance to work abroad or travel to other countries in jupitor period.
    DOB – 21-november1962
    TOB – 3:34am (11.46 Night)
    POB – nohar(rajasthan)
    my lagna is virgo. moon is in 12 th house

• Comment by Dhinakar on May 8, 2008 at 10:18 pm

As for my information: in hand a horizontal line should be present about 1 inch from base of hand (opp side of thumb). This line signifies a foreign travel. I verified this with some people who are currently in a foreign country are went to a foreign country. I found this line. But all this are based on my personal analysis. I request learned commenters to comment on this.

Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

• Comment by Dhinakar on May 8, 2008 at 10:27 pm

further to my above comment: My father we all in our family had this line, but for my father the line was just few mm long. In 1993 we all went to Nepal via land route, my father stayed back in Indian Side of the border gate, me, my sister and my mom went into Nepal. So from this it may be understood, that the line that indicated foreign travel should be at least a cm long or more. For me the line is 1 inch long but I am yet to take another trip abroad after 1993. So I request learned contributers to answer on this contradiction. my DOB 4477, TOB: 00:30 IST, POB, Chennai.

• Comment by Srinivas Vadapalli on May 13, 2008 at 9:07 pm

I want to know if i have an onsite chance in this year or early 2009. Pls let me know. I am struggling since the past 3 months on this.i am furnishing my details below. Pls let me know abt the same

Name: Srinivas Vadapalli
    DOB: 28th April, 1985
    Time: 8:37 AM
    Place: Visakhapatnam
    Latitude: 17:42 N
    Longitude: 83.24 E

• Comment by nilesh on May 18, 2008 at 12:34 pm

dear sir
    i have surya & budh in lagna(1 house) and shani in 5 house from lagna.also guru in 8 house mangal in 6 house.my rashi is vrishik.i wanted to know how is my shani and what is the house of shani in kundli.is my shani good?

• Comment by vipul on May 22, 2008 at 8:02 am

hi guruji,
    i m confused please help me..
    will i be able to go to foreign country for further studies this year.
    my mahadasha is of rahu and antardasha in of guru.
    my birthdate is 3rd july 1986
    and birthtime is 18:45 place nadiad

• Comment by Vijay Sagar on June 21, 2008 at 7:39 pm

hi ,

i want to know weather i will go to UK for job.
    my dob is 31/12/1979 time of birth 7:00 am,
    please of birth delhi.

vijay sagar

• Comment by tiwari on August 8, 2008 at 2:05 pm

would like to find out my foreign travels according to my horoscope

• Comment by Rajeev saxena on August 27, 2008 at 10:02 pm

hello sir
    I am Rajeev ,I have done MCA lastyear(2007),still i m searching for a job in s/w industry.i want to join only s/w industry.many jobs available for me right now m working in BPO please help me wud i get job in s/w indusrty as a s/w eng(around when) OR not.

DOB-17 july 1983
    time 10:50 pm
    plase Ghaziabad(UP)

• Comment by M V SUBBA RAO on September 24, 2008 at 3:27 am

Dear friends…I have been in touch with Astrology for the past 35 years.Those whoever want to consult me they may contact this e^ mail. All astrological problems can be solved at least minimised.

mvsrao_jyestha4@yahoo.co.in

• Comment by manisha on September 24, 2008 at 6:17 pm

my D.O.B is 04-06-1979, Time6:13 am, zira firozpur(pb).I want to know that can I settle down in Abroad, If yes when? thanks

• Comment by Dr. Singh on October 2, 2008 at 7:06 am

Sharma ji, nice article. As you have said and also Krishna says that vyoages and long travels, foreign travel are related to the 7th house and watery signs. That makes perfect sense as also by the sages as vyoages and watery signs related to travel by ship and through great bodies of water the oceans and there were practically no aeroplanes and travel in space and to Moon etc., at that time.

However, is there any data that helps to the meens of travel as well i.e., by air, by space, by sea, by land and in the last category there can be several ways to travel as well.

Should Rahu and air signs, reflect travel by air and or in space!

Also, please give your input how to know that would the travels be pleasurable, productive, or resulting in and loss and sorrow and the possible remedies to enhance the gains and to prevent any loses?

Every one is requested and encouraged for there learned and friendly remarks. Thanks. Dr. Singh bollyvood@yahoo.com

• Comment by Annand Gosavi on October 6, 2008 at 10:47 am

My date of birth is : 14th December, 1975
    time: 7:00 am
    birth placE: Mumbai

Sir, Please help me to find if my planets are eligible for working or settling down in foregin country like Australia, Canada.

• Comment by DEEPANKUSH MAHARISHI on November 6, 2008 at 1:28 pm

pranam guruji i am an engineering student. will i get job in europian countries? can i get success in IAS exam? pls reply as soon as possible. i will getting free answers from u.

• Comment by DEEPANKUSH MAHARISHI on November 6, 2008 at 1:30 pm

deepankush maharishi 10aug 1990 mhow {m.p] prospects of foreign jobs and success in engineering and administration/ pls give free suggesstion

• Comment by S Suresh Kumar on November 13, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Dear Guruji

I am in a financial distress due to treatment for my ankolysing spondylosis. I am also diabetic.

I do not have a jonce ins ince 1.3.2008. I was born on 16th Nov. 1955 in Kerala(Trichur),India at 1955 hrs. Punkunnam village .

When I will get a good job abroad.

Tks

Suresh

• Comment by supriya on November 27, 2008 at 8:06 am

I want to go to USA for Higher studies. I have been trying for 2 years. Would i get success.

Birh date 20 jun 1980
    time 00:05 am
    Birth place Itarsi,MP

• Comment by Rajesh Reddy on December 21, 2008 at 7:57 pm

It was always my dream to work/settle abroad. Would like to know when it wil happen. My Name and birth details are:
    Rajesh Reddy
    Gender:Male
    Birth date: 3rd Feb, 1978
    Time: 05:50
    Place: Jamshedpur lat-22:48 lat-86:11

I would be grateful if someone could help me with this.

Rajesh

• Comment by Tamilarasi on December 23, 2008 at 11:48 am

I am working as Software professional i am looking for abroad change but not getting any oppurtunity i want to know will i get in my near future.

DOB March 5 1982
    Birth Place Kanya kumari.

• Comment by Hopeful on January 5, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Hi All,

My spouse & me always dreams to settle in US. It would be of great help, if you could analyse and tell us if we have the prospects to settle/travel abroad.

Self details:
    DOB: 19 th December 1983
    Time : 11.29 PM
    Place : Madurai (Tamilnadu)

Spouse :

DOB: 2nd September 1977
    place: Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh)

• Comment by sanjay gupta on January 21, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Dear guruji. .My DOB is 23-06-1962 and time of birth is 15.30 .I lived overseas for 14 yrs and had to come back India.Is tere any chance to settle in abroad permenently and reunite with my daughter who lives overseas.

• Comment by sairaman on February 3, 2009 at 10:57 pm

every rule is contradictory accoreing vips and ordinary persons suited to taste of astrologer with known background mostly postmartemdoctors andastrologers never questioned for their failures

i am reading this subject no vedic rules as applied to all do not work gajakesari yoga venus lagnafor beauty etc has many however few or beatiful rich and enjoy most comforts in life

always we should analyse very similar same hors, of persons born in similar conditions find out why it do not happen in same way

we cannot justify comfortably same hors, given to difft. ast. will give numerous replies no convictions no concrete rules as applied to all millions

that is why this subject of doubts and ambiguity cannot give aclear guide for dying persons issueless jobless health etc etc………….

however expereicne knwon background etc etc can estimate to some extent as moon is mind and dasa which will work accordingly at the time of every event

fpr every event moon the dasa lord should travel in those areas where the stars r located for eg. is job is to get find out ofstars ofavailable in 6th house and durings it dba job may be obtained

eg for rishbha 6th house strs mars jupiter raghu and dasa lord to be juopiter raghu mars or bukthi or the dasa lord should if major planet like saturn it should be ints in stars of planets of 6th house stars

it shall be in birth and materialise during dasa at correct age

12th house supposed jail terms during those days now become foreign travel

3,9 house for travel now has come for communication jobs togetheri with mercury

4,8,12 lords conn3ected to mars taken for accidents

saturn in 6 8 12 in strs of mars kethu taken for menial jobns

like that it goes on and no end howevger to be verified in respective hors,. and can only enjoyu not to give predictions for others it may fail mostly rarely it clicks

as got has kwep our fatre as seret hidden source we will get it when time comes not very much in advance

with all equipments they cannot indicate sunami howevger expecting every thing from astrologers how is it

pariharam is total waste as it only fools as we canot post pone or prepone r alter the planets according to our required timings

all vips go tyo temple with lot of arrears to many workers govt etc enter and come out fast and prey poor people stand in long ques however they are further eoconomically weak no improvement tillthe time comes why to waste money earned very very hard for poor people

knowne vip attrtuibute all good yogas known ordinary apply all negative yogas or view the same good yogas in different angle

thanks with regards

• Comment by Rajendra Prasad Somani on February 17, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Guruji,
    My date of birth is 30th Nov.1967. Place of birth is Jaswantgarh in Rajasthan (India) and time of birh is 16.15. My question is when I will get job in Thailand because I want to settle permanently there. Is it possible for me to settle there.
    Rajendra Somani

• Comment by Ameya on February 18, 2009 at 11:51 am

Guriji . I am in a financial distress. When my financial position will be good.

my Details as follows;

DOB – 04-04-1974
    time of birth – 6.02 AM
    Place – Jalgaon Maharashtra

• Comment by Sridhar M R on February 19, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Guruji Namaskar,

DOB – 13-04-1980
    Time of birth 15:30
    Place Davangere, Karnataka

I would like to know can i get settled abroad.

• Comment by Ravi on March 13, 2009 at 11:34 am

What is the significance of venus, saturn combination in 9th house for virgo ascendants? going thru one of the posts will it be correct to assume that the native will be in media/TV??

• Comment by VENKATESH on March 21, 2009 at 2:04 pm

PLEASE TELL ME WE HAVE CHANCE TO LIVE IN CANADA APPLICANT IS MY WIFE DETAILS AS BELOW

MY WIFE:SWATHI,D.O.B:27.02.1966 T.O.B:00.20AM
    P.O.B:SALEM (TAMIL NADU) STAR :BARANI-4

MY SELF: D.O.B:01.05.1961,T.O.B:4.20 AM
    P.O.B :PUNGANUR(ANDRA PRADESH)

• Comment by vijay raj bk on April 6, 2009 at 7:30 am

My date of birth details are as mentioned:
    DOB – 28th september 1984
    Time – 23.20(11.20 PM)
    Place- udipi, karnataka

vijiy

• Comment by MANGU ACHARY on April 8, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Dear Guruji:

Could you please tell me, is it right time to go abroad.

Rgds/mangu

• Comment by MANGU ACHARY on April 8, 2009 at 2:07 pm

MANGU ACHARY
    DOB – 03.03.1976
    TIME – 17.19

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME , IS IT RIGHT TIME TO GO ABROAD.

RGDS/MANGU

• Comment by PRADIP KUMAR MITRA on April 20, 2009 at 11:55 am

guruji namaskar, my dob. is 18.4.54,place kolkata,time 7.45 am, i would like to know my right time to go abroad and for how long? should i take my family ? regards,- p k mitra

• Comment by Swarna on April 22, 2009 at 10:30 am

Hello Guruji

According to my horoscope I have been told that I can earn from a foreign country, but my husband do not have these signs in his horoscope, but his twin is settled abroad who is born half an hour after him. Please let me know if my horoscope can support him to go abroad and earn?

Mine:

Nakshatra: Revathi

• Comment by Vatsal on April 29, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Hello Guruji,

DOB: 17.1.1981
    Time: 7:18pm
    Place: Ahmedabad

I got work visa for UK in oct 08, Please let me know when will I get chance to go UK? I informed in my company to send me when they have any opportunity and I am also looking for an opportunity in UK based company. Will I get job in UK based co.?

• Comment by Rajkumar Paul on May 14, 2009 at 3:02 pm

This is Rajkumar Paul living in Bhopal (MP), India. I am born in Diamond Harbour (West Bengal). My date of Birth is August 9, 1979 at 3:20 am. Can anybody tell me whether, there is any chance in my astrological data for me to go abroad or not. If yes, when can I go? Also tell me about my career and future financial status and marriage.

• Comment by saikiran on June 19, 2009 at 11:01 am

i am giving my sons chart-asc-sagittarius,sun-cancer,moon-aquarius,mars-cancer,merc-cancer,jupter-aries,venus-cancer,satn-scorpion,rahu-pisces,ketu-virgo,uran-scorpion,nept-saggitarius,pluto-libra.
    note:saturn,rahu,ketu,uran,nept are retrograde.
    Q)he is preparing to go to US for MS studies,will he go and settle?kindly give mail.

• Comment by Rammohan on July 4, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Hi, I’m Ram born on 26th Aug 1976, Davangere , Karnataka , India. Leo Rashi, libra langa.Current Dasha Ma/mo, moon is in 11th house, I would like to know whether there is any possibility of foreign travel , if not when is the opportunity for me.

Ram

• Comment by Mahin on July 5, 2009 at 12:36 am

My DOB – 8th May 1978, 10:53am, Jamshedpur.

Please advice when will i get married. Also about my carrier prospects

• Comment by Aparna on July 15, 2009 at 11:52 am

My DOB is 19th november 1985 and time is at 10:30am born in hyderabad.
    How is my future. I have completed my B.TECH and looking for a job and got a job but not satisfied. When will i get a good job that fits my profile.

Please advice when will i get married. Do i have a chance to go abroad.

• Comment by ASHOK KUMAR on July 18, 2009 at 6:20 am

HI…
    I AM ASHOK KUMAR
    DOB – 11.05.1982
    PLACE-BIHAR
    PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW ,WHAT IS MY FUTURE , PAST AND PRESENT .I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND WITH ME ? ICAN NOT DO ANYTHING PROPERLY LIKES JOB AND MY DAY TO LIFE AND KNOW BODY UNDERSTAND ME. I AM VERY UPSET FROM MY LIFE.COULD YOU PLESE PLESE ….HELP ME.

• Comment by raji on August 3, 2009 at 11:26 am

hai i want to know about full details about my astrology my date of birth is 03-05-1985,place madurai, tamilnadu ,can i travel to foreign country & when .my bith time around 8.30 to 9.00 morning. friday

• Comment by Ritesh Sharma on August 5, 2009 at 10:10 am

Namaskar Guru ji,

I AM Ritesh Sharma my detail as follows :

DOB-13.11.1974, Time – 9:15 am or 9:20 am (lagan is changing in 5 mins.) Place of Borth – Ballabgarh (Faridabad)

I got a TR Visa for Australia. I went on 25.01.2009 to Australia and came back on 01.03.2009. As I was not able to get any job there. Why was it happen to me? Do you see any prospects for me in Australia & when? Please guide me.

Best regards
    Ritesh Sharma – 9899004990

• Comment by lavanya d on September 3, 2009 at 1:12 am

I got H1 visa for US in Jan 09, Please let me know when will I get chance to go US? I informed in my company to send me when they have any opportunity and I am also looking for an opportunity in US based company. When exacty i go to US and how long can i Stay there? Will it be profitable for me t work at onsite? Opportunities are coming but again they are bouncing back due to small reasons.

My Details are:
    Date of birth: 10th Sep,1975
    Tme 3:30 PM
    Place of birth: Gudivada, AP, India

• Comment by prateek on September 12, 2009 at 5:01 pm

my details are:

date of birth: 21th Sep, 1978

Time: 12:45 PM

Place of birth: Kota, Rajasthan, INDIA

can u pls tell me whether i will settle in abroad or not?

• Comment by rk on September 26, 2009 at 12:06 pm

dob: 29-06-1987
    time: 2.51pm
    place: udipi, karnataka

can u plz tel me when i’ll get a job and when i’ll get married? also tel me about my health issues

• Comment by A kiran on September 27, 2009 at 3:07 pm

My date of birth is 14 june 1987 according to this dob can i go to foreign and when wil i go pls send me reply fastly i want to know it urgently please

• Comment by ASHOK VIDHANI on October 10, 2009 at 6:51 am

Namaste
    DOB 27-9-1953, POB BARODA (GUJARAT) TOB 4:13 AM
    WHEN I WILL GET JOB ABROAD

• Comment by ASHOK VIDHANI on October 12, 2009 at 11:08 am

where do i look for my predictions sir

ASHOK VIDHANI Says:
    October 10th, 2009 at 6:51 am

Namaste
    DOB 27-9-1953, POB BARODA (GUJARAT) TOB 4:13 AM
    WHEN I WILL GET JOB ABROAD

• Comment by priya on October 21, 2009 at 7:21 pm

dear sir…

I went through your article but got little confused…
    actually I have visited many astrologers, but they had been divided in openion when it came to the question of my settlement in abroad…. their openions are such extream that some of them said that I in all probablity will settle abroad and some of them said that I have sbsolutyly no probablity of settling abroad… I am really confused… in my natal chart I have Rahu in 12th house from lagna, Mars and venus in fourth house and saturn in 7 th house. and jupitor in 9th house… My dob is 3/10/1985, time 21:00 hrs, and birth place is hugli ( West bengal- India)…. Kindly help…

• Comment by Nanda kumar Thiagarajan on October 26, 2009 at 11:36 am

Respected GURUJI, KINDLY HELP ME . MY DATE OF BIRTH 12TH JAN,1987, TIME OF BIRTH 23.42 HRS. PLACE OF BIRTH HYDERABAD. I am doing M.Sc mobile communication in University of East London. WHAT TYPE AND WHERE WILL IGET JOB

• Comment by Mahesh on November 3, 2009 at 7:51 pm

hello sir
    my name is mahesh
    born date – 29/05/1987
    timing -3.22 am
    place of bith -gargoti//kholapur(maharashtra)
    sir could u tell me wether i ll’ be able to go to foreign for job purpose

• Comment by sathish on November 29, 2009 at 12:08 am

I born 1980 , 3rd augest morning 00.35am,please tell me when i go abroad

• Comment by Deepak R Borade on December 1, 2009 at 8:33 am

Good Morning Sir,
    My Name is Mr. Deepak Ramchandra Borade,
    My Birth day is 12th August 1976,
    Birth Time is 6.30 PM,
    Brith Place: Kurla, Mumbai.

Sir, my question is I am currently looking to arrange tours to holy places like Shegaon, Shridi etc. will I be successful in doing so. I want you to guide me.

• Comment by ashwani bajaj on December 4, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Guru ji

myself Ashwani Bajaj
    25-12-1978
    17-36 hrs
    kolkata INDAI

Can i will be able to achive name fame and money and there will be any foregin conaction as per my kundli

• Comment by humancalculator on December 13, 2009 at 3:05 am

Perhaps this will be of some interest (for the study of travel and residence abroad). I have watched western tropical and sidereal astrology for 40 years but did not know about Vedic astrology until the age of 28 when I married a foreign Vedic astrologer. I have Rahu & Saturn in Scorpio in forth and Mars in Aquarius in Seventh making an exchange. Mars rules 4th and Saturn rules Seventh. When Rahu major dasa began (unbeknown to me) I left the US for Africa in the same month the Rahu period began; for this entire (Rahu rahu) period I found myself in various African and Asian countries; during the Saturn sub of Rahu, married a foreigner and settled in a foreign country for mars saturn type of work involving building.

In 2012 I will be going into my Saturn period for 19 years. Does anyone predict foreign residence and marriage again during this period?

I also have moon in 9th ruling 12th. Despite external obstacles during saturn sub periods I have always found these periods to be my happiest, whereas jupiter periods have always been difficult (even though I have a jupiter ascendant ruling 5th and 88th, it is opposed by mars.) I also lived abroad when young during my mars major period – the saturn sub period of mars was happier than the jupiter sub period – this held true once again for Sub saturn in Rahu major and Jupiter major as well.

It only goes to show that astrology can not be looked at in a shallow way (such as saying benefic jupiter gives good results and malefic saturn gives bad ones). Traditionally the vedic 4th house has to do with inner happiness; even though I have the dark combination of Saturn and Rahu there (and there has been darkness) I find these periods bring more inner happiness. Conversely, the Jupiter periods, while conveying such things as degrees, children, money and so forth, have always been extremely difficult, miserable, and involving bad or near fatal health issues. You’d think with Jupiter in 1st ruling 5th, Jupiter periods would be wonderful but from the subjective standpoint they are always more miserable than Saturn. Many astrologers might say my upcoming Saturn period will be bad (near homelessness, wandering in foreign lands and so on) but if it is anything like all my Saturn sub periods I expect to be deeply happy. [Anyway, why worry.]

• Comment by humancalculator on December 13, 2009 at 11:16 pm

If anyone has any insight on the upcoming Saturn period beginning around 2012 here’s my positions: moon 29 aries in 9, ascendant 26 leo, jupiter 23 leo, mars 21 aquarius, sun and mercury retrograde in virgo in 2, Rahu and Saturn in 1 and 3 degrees of scorpio in 4, ketu in taurus in 10, venus in cancer in 12.

• Comment by S.Srinivasan on December 16, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Sharmaji,

In olden days Foreign Travel is nothing but moving beyond their home town/kingdom/travel by sea for livelihood/pilgrimage/study. Though as per horoscope one is predicted to go abroad all depends upon that particular persons financial position. Accordingly he/she undertake shorter/longer journey. So we have to look into the financial as well as travel stars, their placement, aspects, dasa , dasa bukthi and etc in the horoscope.

In the case of surrogate child how you determine child’s motherland? ( example recently a child is born in Ahmedabad and adopted by Japanese).

In everyday life we see persons born in one city/country settles in another city/country.

Example:

1) I.K. Gujral, Manmohan Singh, L.K.Advani, Dilip Kumar (all of them migrated from Pakistan).

2) Parvez Musharaf, Mohamed Ali Jinnah,(they migrated to Pakistan from India).

3) Continent to continent: Albert Einstein, Nirad Choudry , Salman Rushdie and others.

You can study their horoscopes and come to a conclusion.

Here I would like to raise other questions for your study.

Alexander, Asoka are great warrior. Both trod extensively to capture kingdoms.(ie away from home). In their cases I hope mars also joined with Raghu.

Conditions of twins – one goes to abroad other stays back. Why?

In olden days it is quite common in every family their will be a minimum of 4 or 5 children. Now a days hardly one or two? Do you attribute any placement of stars in chart or their combination ? This is purely because of change in society’s outlook in having offspring. In my opinion stars may have both basic as well as sub characteristics. Because of this their may be a tilt in behaviour and influence on mankind. You may study from this angle not on this point alone.

I request you to share your findings with me.

• Comment by Davinder on December 18, 2009 at 7:48 am

namaste,
    my name is davinder.i was born on 9 february 1974 and time was 5.15 a.m.i want to know my raashi.somebody told me that i am leo but i think i am aquarius by date or by name.could you please told me what is my raashi and want to know about my gem stone.[ is blue sapphire accurate for me ] i am waiting for your reply

• Comment by Rajender on December 28, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Dear guruji,

could u tell me where will i settle -in foreign country. I am currently in India.

date of birth: 17 – 05 – 1975
    time of birth: 11:20am
    place: Delhi , India

• Comment by krishna srikanth a on January 4, 2010 at 12:37 pm

guruji

whether i wil do further studies this year..

date of birth :28/08/1986
    place: Bhimavaram,India

• Comment by pradeep on January 25, 2010 at 6:49 pm

pradeep 14-november-1985

my chances for going abroad for work.

• Comment by sk on February 17, 2010 at 11:32 am

i want ur email id where i can ask query about chances for going abroad for study

• Comment by Raj on February 21, 2010 at 11:44 am

Dear guruji,

could u tell me when will i settle -in foreign country.

Date of birth: 17-05-1975
    Time of birth: 11:20am
    Place: Delhi , India

• Comment by sujani on February 22, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Dear guruji

can u tell me will i be able to settle abroad

date of birth 12/12/1985
    time of birth:11:17 am
    place bangalore

• Comment by rengarajan on February 26, 2010 at 1:30 am

My Dob :09 april 1980 time 6:32 am
    place of birth :srirangam tn india.
    I want to know whether i will be settling in european or american countries in coming years.thanks for your reply in advance..

• Comment by chennakeshavulu on March 3, 2010 at 7:23 pm

can u tell me will i be able to settle abroad
    hoz is my married life

date of birth: 23-101980
    place of birth: Gooty
    state :Andhra Pradesh

• Comment by Vishnukantth on March 30, 2010 at 8:21 pm

My name is VISHNUKANTH, now im working in Govt. organisation on contract basis as civil engineer..
    i want to know that
    1) do i get a permanent govt. job?
    and also
    2)want to know about my marriage?

• Comment by RIMA SHAH on April 6, 2010 at 11:07 am

Respected GURUJI, KINDLY HELP ME . MY DATE OF BIRTH 29 august 1987, TIME OF BIRTH 05:05 PM PLACE OF BIRTH AHMEDABAD.
    I HAVE COMPLETED MBA.

MY QUE: I GOT 1 JOB OFFER IN CANADA JUST BEFOE 2 DAYS.
    WILL I HAVE TO DO FURTHER PROCESS?

I WANT TO SETTELE USA OR CANADA. WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE?
    WEN MY LUCK FAVOUR?

• Comment by Sreenivas Desabhatla on April 10, 2010 at 12:02 am

The article by kshitij Sharma on Foreign travel and journeys is quite interesting and informative. Any comments given is only to critisize the rules formulated by our Rishis. We invite more such authors, and we all should encourage such people. I congratulate Kshitij.

Sreenivas Desabhatla
    Blog: sreeastropoint.blogspot.com

• Comment by Abhijeet Jadhav on April 30, 2010 at 11:28 am

Dear Swamiji,
    My birth details are:
    Date of birth:08/12/1989
    Place of birth:Jaisinghpur(Maharashtra)
    Time of birth:10.00 PM
    Please tell me will I be able to settle abroad….

• Comment by lalmohan on June 3, 2010 at 7:53 pm

my rasi is pices, and lagna is libra .
    planet position…
    2nd house rahu,6th house moon,jupiter,8th house mars,ketu, 10th house sani, 11th house venus and 12th house buddha and sun.
    can i travel to foreign? when ? would i settle abroad or not?

• Comment by Sunil on June 6, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Hi Sir my dOB is 25/03/1983 2.42 am.

kindly tell me whether I have onsite opportunity or not.

• Comment by vamshikrishna v on June 27, 2010 at 1:14 pm

hello am vamshi..
    pls let me know that is there any chance in getting my visa to USA…
    my time of birth is 12.30pm and nakshatra is barani 2 …can i apply abroad is there chance of getting the visa…pls mail me asap…

• Comment by ANKAR SINGH on July 3, 2010 at 4:21 pm

can i go abroad… ?
    ANKAR SINGH
    D.O.B. 07-01-1981
    PLACE OF BIRTH ..MALOUT PUNJAB
    TIME ….09:45 AM
    E-MAIL ID EKOM_007@YAHOO.COM

• Comment by Surjit Singh Konwar on July 19, 2010 at 10:23 am

My details
    Date of birth:28-01-1982
    Place of birth: Dhakuakhana,Assam
    Time of birth:7.15 am (Morning)
    Email address: sskonwars@rediffmail.com

My name is Surjit Singh Konwar.I just wnat to know from you ,about my career and future. Currently I am working in IT Company as IT Engineer but not satisfied.can I get chance to go abroad .Please reply to e on my E-mail address.

Surjit Singh Konwar

• Comment by sundarapandian on July 19, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Sundarapandian
    D.O.B. 17-04-1984
    PLACE OF BIRTH .Chennai
    TIME ….00:17 AM
    E-MAIL ID Sundar17484@gmail.com

• Comment by Ganesh on July 23, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Can any one say or predict for this in rasi chart Cases,

1. 2nd House / 7th house lord ( Mars ) Conjuncted with 9th and 12th house Lord (Mercury), Placed in Lagna ie Mars /Mercury .
    2. 3rd house and 6th house lord Jupiter in 6th house along with Rahu .
    3. 12 th house occupied by Kethu .
    4. 4th house and 5 th house lord Saturn conjuncted with 11 th house lord at 2 nd House.
    Last one 5. Lagna lord Venus in 3rd House.

Pls tell me whether this chart girl will settle in abroad ( USA) or what is the effect ll be.

Satun dasa Moon Bukthi running now.

Pls get me back , Welcoming all of your feed back on this .

Thanks ,

Ganesh

kmganesh01@gmail.com

• Comment by SUDAKAR S P on July 30, 2010 at 3:29 pm

My details
    Date of birth: 27-12-1963
    Place of birth: MADRAS
    Time of birth: 9.15 am (Morning)- Friday
    Email address: psgokulcbe@gmail.com

i get a chance to go for work abroad whether to accept it or not now

• Comment by Sunit on August 22, 2010 at 10:34 am

Hi, I read your article. I myself was told by many that I will live and work in Foreign countries as my chart suggests. Sagittarius ascendant with lagna lord with moon in 3rd house, Shani in 7th house (currently running shani mahadasha till 2018), Sun, mercury, mars, venus in 11th house, Rahu in 12th house, and ketu in 6th house. Please tell on the basis of your study, is this chart has anything to do with foreign journey as I am still living and working in delhi.

DOB: 26 October, 1974
    Time of birth: 11:50 a.m.
    Place: New Delhi

• Comment by muralidhar on September 6, 2010 at 12:51 pm

HI,

I am a leo and need to know whether i am having any onsite opportunities in near future..

Rgds
    murali

• Comment by vamshikrishna on October 9, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Hello,
    Pls mail me about my query.
    my dob is 01-05-1984,time of birth is 12.30 pm and place of birth is hanamkonda.
    I am trying for USA for studies recently got refused twice on july30th and sep 30th.So please mail me sir…

• Comment by nayana on November 4, 2010 at 10:08 pm

my dob is 27-09-1982,time of birth is 10.22 am and place of birth : Cochin.
    Pls tell is there any chance for me to settle in abroad (USA).Also please advice when will i get married and what type (love / arranged) of marriage it will be?
    Rgds
    nayana

• Comment by MageshKumar on November 11, 2010 at 10:55 am

Hello Sir,

My DOB is 2 Dec 1984.
    TOB 9:15 AM
    POB Palani TamilNadu India

Is there any chance for me to go abroad and earn money. Please reply sir

Thanks a lot
    Magesh

• Comment by chetana pandey on November 16, 2010 at 1:24 pm

hello sir,
    i am Chetana,and my date of birth is 31 dec 1985 6:10 am place is allahabad.
    i want to know that will i go to foreign country and will i settle there or will return.
    one more thing i want to ask is,is there any raj yoga is there in my kundali

• Comment by Mukesh kumar sahoo on April 29, 2012 at 8:49 am

My DOB is 3rd October 1989 at 10.40pm on Tuesday at Banki,ODISHA..will i go foreign if yes den wat reason n when?Howz my professional career in CA N my financial status?replyy

• Comment by ravichandran on May 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm

In my horoscope guru and chandran are in 9th house from lagna and lagna lord is dhanus and currently guru dasa just 4 months before started. Any possibility is there to foriegn travel?

• Comment by Sri on May 16, 2012 at 7:18 pm

My DOB is 29-09-1971. Currently Guru Dasa is happening. I have a passion to travel Foreign countries for Job purpose. Do let me know, if I have any opportunity to travel foriegn countries and if yes, when is the time?

Sri

• Comment by LAVANYA on June 4, 2012 at 10:50 pm

My DOB is 14-05-1987. Currently budha Dasa is happening. I have a passion to travel Foreign countries for Job purpose. Do let me know, if I have any opportunity to travel foriegn countries and if yes, when is the time?

lavanya

——————————————————————————–

• Comment by Harsha on June 5, 2012 at 1:40 pm

My DOB is 5 July 1982
    TOB 12:10 PM
    POB Mumbai-Maharshatra, India

Is there any chance for me to go abroad and earn money.
    Also will I be able to travel in India & abroad.
    What can i do to increase the chances to travel.
    Please reply sir

Thanks a lot
    Harsha Jadhwani

• Comment by Subhash Chawla on June 14, 2012 at 2:02 am

DOB Nov 27, 1958, 1:20 pm, Meerut, India
    I travelled extensively worldwide from 1979 till 2008. From Nov 2008 my travelling is almost stopped. BEcause of this my career has come to a standstill.
    When will my travelling resume and when can I expect my career to move ahead.

• Comment by sree on July 7, 2012 at 10:05 am

d.o.b 17th nov 1991 time:18:31hrs
    im gng to satmping on july 20th 2012 will i get my visa fr usa

• Comment by sony on July 8, 2012 at 6:08 am

sir
    my d.o.b 21th nov 1990 time:04:18 am hrs
    im gng to satmping on july 13th 2012 will i get my visa at chennai fr usa
    pl reply

• Comment by Sarathi on July 8, 2012 at 1:46 pm

d.o.b 15th nov 1991 time:15:40hrs
    I have been rejected for us visa on july 6th is there by any chance i can go for stamping again…

• Comment by Rahul on July 25, 2012 at 8:00 am

First of all,
    Your foreign travel is absolutely true. I am in foreign land at the moment as a permanent resident. I left India before 6 years.
    I am Kanya Lagna

PLANET SIGN LONGITUDE MOTION NAKSHATRA
    Ascendant Virgo 25° 29′ — Chitra
    Sun Scorpio 5° 10′ Dir Anuradha
    Mer Scorpio 26° 15′ Dir Jyestha
    Ven Sagittarius 14° 43′ Dir P Ashadha
    Mar Capricorn 10° 15′ Dir Shravana
    Jup Sagittarius 18° 52′ Dir P Ashadha
    Sat Libra 26° 36′ Dir Vishakha
    Mon Libra 7° 40′ Dir Swati
    Rah Taurus 3° 40′ Ret Krittika
    Ket Scorpio 3° 40′ Ret Anuradha

I have my 12th lord Sun with lord of ascendant Budh(Mercury) in the third housein watery sign(Scorpio). In addition,Rahu aspect directly on Sun.
    I am Australian citizen. I earn enough, but now I want to open my own business. I am not sure where should I open it In India or In Australia.
    And I am an engineer would you advice what short of business I should do.
    As Shani(Saturn) being my atmakarak Should I do steel business or Import-export or something else ?

• Comment by Rahul on July 25, 2012 at 8:02 am

Can some one advice to me about the kind of business should I do. according to my birth chart(posted below)
    My email address is
    r_r_8844@yahoo.com

• Comment by Dr. Ghosh on July 25, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Lagna- Dhanu, Jup in Cancer its lord in Taurus, Saturn is in 9th and 9th lord Sun is in Libra with Venus aspected by Saturn (3rd aspect)from 9th, Mer lord of 7th & 10th is in 12th (Scorpio) with Mars aspected by Jupiter from Cancer by 5th aspect . What is timing of visiting abroad and duration?

Thanks.

• Comment by MOHIT on July 26, 2012 at 12:33 pm

SIR,
    MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 12/08/1980 TIME 08:40AM
    PLACE BANGA (PUNJAB) SIR I TRIED THE USA VISA
    TWO TIME BUT VISA US NO APROVED PLS TELL ME
    CAN I TRIED TO US VISA AGAIN WICH TIME I APPLIED
    & APROVED MY VISA

• Comment by Rajesh Kurup on July 27, 2012 at 8:27 am

My hubby’s dob is 16-08-1978, time of birth 14:10, place of birth. Kerala, pathanamthitta. Could u pls advice if he has any chance ti go abroad & get settled. He’s very depressed pls advice.

• Comment by samir patel on July 31, 2012 at 9:46 am

My DOB is 06-Jan-1979.
    Place Godhara, Gujarat.
    I would like to know whether there is a chance for me to go abroad and earn money. And during which time i should apply for?
    Thanks.

• Comment by pranshu on August 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Hi !
    My DOB is 23 June 1988 at 3:36 PM at Gwalior…can you please predict of my chances of foreign settlement?

I would be ever grateful to you.

Many Thanks

• Comment by rimple on August 13, 2012 at 4:32 pm

my d.o.b is 16 june 1982 at 10 am in new delhi,could u please tell me when shall i got my visa as i had already applied for this…

• Comment by Harman on August 14, 2012 at 4:46 pm

My dob is 8 march 1986 at 1:15 pm in Amritsar (Punjab).. Pls.tell me when I will go to foreign.. Im doing ielts these days and will apply for student visa in October..the session will be start in January 2013.. Pls.tell me could I be go to foreign in January..I will be very thankful to u..God Bless u

• Comment by jiten malhotra on August 22, 2012 at 3:29 pm

DOB 30th sep 1979, 6:40 am, chandigarh.
    do u think i have scope of settling abroad.
    looking forward fr ur reply

• Comment by mandy on September 12, 2012 at 11:54 am

DOB 28th march 1990, 6.00pm,ludhiana
    do u think i have scope of settling abroad.
    looking forward fr ur reply

• Comment by kalpana singh on September 24, 2012 at 2:10 pm

DOB 18th september 1974,16.35 hrs,Bokaro.Do you think I will work in foreign countries or travel overseas.

• Comment by Vaibhav Dubey on October 1, 2012 at 11:05 am

DOB 05th November 1990,11.35 AM , Gwalior (M.P.).Are there any chances for me to go to Foreign and when ?

• Comment by jagdeep singh on October 8, 2012 at 10:07 pm

DOB 05-08-1991 time- 04:10pm dhuri ; sangrur; punjab; india. Do you think i will go to foreign countries . plz tell me. i will be very thankfull to you.

• Comment by jagdeep singh on October 8, 2012 at 10:09 pm

• Comment by jagdeep singh on October 8, 2012 at 10:10 pm

DOB 05 August 1991 time- 04:10pm dhuri ; sangrur; punjab; india. Do you think i will go to foreign countries . plz tell me. i will be very thankful to you. god bless you

• Comment by vishnu vandana on November 3, 2012 at 4:21 pm

My Date of birth: 17/05/1988, zodiac signis Taurus
    When will I go abroad… Now me and my husband are searching for a job in abroad… So when will I go abroad??

• Comment by r on November 14, 2012 at 11:45 pm

my dob is 05.05.1989 and time is 05:56 am madurai. i want to know will i go abroad or settle and when will i get married.

• Comment by r on November 14, 2012 at 11:46 pm

i studied in abroad for 2 years but had to come back so is there a chance of going back.

• Comment by r on November 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm

my nakshatra is bharani, ascendant is aries

• Comment by Priya on November 24, 2012 at 8:12 pm

DOB january 3 1983, female, time 5.50am, is it possible to go to foreign, if not what i have to do?

• Comment by Susan on November 28, 2012 at 10:52 pm

DOB:08-apr-1983 14:25
    place:Dhenkanal Orissa

Any change for onsite travel in near future??

• Comment by malini on December 7, 2012 at 3:56 pm

my husbandstar is leo will he go and settle down in us permanently with family

• Comment by tuku on December 10, 2012 at 4:02 pm

i was born on 15th february 1985 at 13.00 p.m at cannanore, kerala wheras my husband was born on 2 nov 1978 at 17.00 p.m at tellicherry, kerala. will my husband be able to find a job overseas and if so when.

• Comment by urjaswathi on January 18, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Guruji I wanted to do my further studies in abroad please me do i have foreign yoga in my kundalini for overseas education.

• Comment by Varun on February 3, 2013 at 6:30 pm

My DOB is : 17 July 1987
    time: 10:20 pm
    place: Kanpur

When do I have yog of higher studies

• Comment by Harmander singh on February 10, 2013 at 10:41 am

my name is Harmander singh.
    date of birth 20/04/1981.
    place – moga ( PUNJAB )
    time – 11:25 AM.
    I applied for canada (work permit) on 20/12/2012. I want to know will i get a visa or not? If not what kind of work should i do here according to my rashi.

• Comment by Nisha on February 11, 2013 at 12:05 pm

i m Nisha . dob 21/05/1985. birth place Ambala Cant . time 12.35 am . is there any yog in my kundali to go out foreign country .

• Comment by madhava rayulu on February 16, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Name: Madhava rayulu
    DOB: 18/08/1993
    Time: 06:10 pm
    I want to know, is there any abroad going chances and settle there….stuff regarding that.

• Comment by ajay on February 17, 2013 at 4:52 pm

sir, how about debilitated yogakaraka in 12th house…leo ascendant mars is yogakaraka….debilitated in 12th house of cancer ..but 12th lord moon exalted in 10th house of taurus. i wannna know two things…1)is mars getting neechabhanga raja yoga? 2) yogakaraka mars will prove benefic in rahu mahadasha and mars antardasha? cud u please tell. thank you

• Comment by raju i gujarathi on February 28, 2013 at 5:57 pm

guruji ,i am a child specialist doctor by profession.i am not very successful in private practise in mumbai.pl advise me .i wish to go to dubai for job .will i be succesful .when will i travel .my details .name dr raju i gujarathi .time/date 10 july 1975 .place jalgaon maharashtra

• Comment by MANISH TEKWANI on March 10, 2013 at 11:58 am

MY D.O.B IS 2-OCT-1986 WILL I BE ABLE TO GO FOREIGN IN 2013 N WHICH COUNTRY

• Comment by Monu on March 30, 2013 at 1:50 pm

sir my dob is 26 oct 1986. My husband is a US citizen. So please sir tell me when will i get my US visa.

• Comment by Monu on March 30, 2013 at 1:52 pm

My date of birth is 26 oct 1986 at 8:55pm. When will i get my US visa or there are any chances to get it as soon as possible.

• Comment by jingi on April 25, 2013 at 3:02 pm

my dob is 13/9/75 in coimbatore,tamilnadu at 5.58 pm. i want to know are there any chances of me settling abroad?

• Comment by satish inamdar on April 28, 2013 at 12:33 pm

31/07/1970 @ 10:08 am Gadag Karnataka. Any chances for foreign travel or make money

• Comment by jagdeep singh on May 7, 2013 at 6:25 pm

dear sir/madam,
    jagdeep singh is my name. my DOB is 5 august 1991 at 04:00am ..place was dhuri,near kakarwal,(punjab),india.
    sir my question is that i want go to abroad so please tell me this time next (1-2month) would be suitable for me or not, if not, then when?

• Comment by simran on May 20, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Radhe krishan, I am female,details:

place of birth: Panipat (Haryana) INDIA
    time:04:15 P.M
    date of birth :9 march 1986

any chances to setlle aborad or be there for few years? if yes when it will happen.

• Comment by Rishiram on May 22, 2013 at 1:39 am

predict my abrod study,job.love,marriage.money etc

• Comment by Rishiram on May 22, 2013 at 1:42 am

Predict my abroad study,love,money , education, marriage.date of birt:-12 october 1988<Kathmandu, Nepal

• Comment by priyanka turaga on May 25, 2013 at 11:50 am

i am a female.
    my dob is 09/09/1993.
    birth place hyderabad, india.
    birth time 20:52
    i want to know is there any chances for me to settle in abroad. if yes, when it will happen and where?

• Comment by hemant on May 31, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I am an Architect working self-employed in New Delhi. My birth details are following:
    D.O.B. : 21st july 1982
    Birth Time: 12:53 PM
    Birth Place: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.

I have very strong intuition of settling abroad and i am planning to go for further studies. I want to know the probability of going and settling abroad. also about my profession and career in foreign land. where should i go and when will it happen.

Hemant.

• Comment by Ranajita Ghanty on June 5, 2013 at 1:15 pm

My dob 18-09-1985. Time- 16:25 pm Asansol India.Will I be able to travel to foreign land next year through work ? Please answer as its very necessary for me to know.

• Comment by Debila Mukhopadhyay on June 5, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Hi Sir ,
    My name is Debila Mukhopadhyay,I am a software professional who strongly want to go to onsite .here is my details ,please let me know when I can go to onsite or even I will get an onsite oppertunity or not,if yes then when I will be getting that.
    Name debila Mukhopadhyay
    DOB 26th september 1984
    birth time between 4 to 4:30 am morning
    birth place :howrah west bengal
    Please help me as I never met anyone who can predict genuinly.

• Comment by ramkrishan mahajan on June 8, 2013 at 8:49 am

dear sir, i am Ramkrishan mahajan date of birth 23 august 1989 now working in Mumbai , can I do foreign job if yes who is country good for me now I am a officer construction.

Rk mahajan

• Comment by kirandeepkaur on June 9, 2013 at 12:52 pm

respected sir,i want to know about my future…..will I go to foreign or not…my birthdate is 14march1993…birth timing…4.30am…day..sunday.. studying in bba 2nd year..THANKYOU..

• Comment by Neha on June 21, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Respected sir
    My date of birth is 20/11/1979 and time is 13.30pm Mathura up. Can u plz tell if i will settle in usa forever with my family or if some kind of pooja needed plz tell me . I will be very thankfull to you .
    Thanks . Sir plz try to reply as soon as possible .

• Comment by anuranga on June 24, 2013 at 1:32 pm

sir.i am from sri lanka.my birth day ia 25-02-1986 and time is 22.50.i have many problems with my job and i tried to go abroad due to that reason.will it good for me to go abroad according to my horescope.

• Comment by sandesh chibber on June 30, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Dob 5.8.1983
    Place: jhansi, up, India.
    Query: is there chance of mine to move saudi arabia for my job or should Itry in india only

• Comment by sandesh chibber on June 30, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Dob: 5.8.1983
    Time: 4:55 pm
    Place : jhansi, up, india.
    Query: is their chance of mine to move to kingdom saudi arabia for my job as I am biochemist.

• Comment by karan on July 5, 2013 at 11:52 pm

will i go abroad or will my wife be a foreigner lady?

PLZ HELP ..
    NAME KARAN MAURYA
    AGE 24
    BORN PLACE: NEW DELHI
    STATE: DELHI
    BORN TIME: 10:50 PM – TUESDAY- NIGHT
    BORN DATE: 09-MAY-1989

• Comment by saket on July 15, 2013 at 11:40 am

male
    24 feb 1986
    7.25 am
    bhilai chattisgarh

when will i go abroad for long term foreign trip project for my work? any chances of settling abroad?

• Comment by Vikas kumar on July 17, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Respected sir,I want to know about my future…..will I go to foreign or not…my birth date is 28 January 1969…birth timing… 6.58Pm…Birth Place… Batala (Punjab) Day..Tuesday.. THANK YOU..

• Comment by NITYA on July 28, 2013 at 2:15 pm

HELLO, GURUJI,

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE IN REGARDS OF MARRIAGE
    WILL HE BE IN BUSINESS OR NOT, SPECIFIC DATE OR YEAR OF MARRIAGE, WILL IT BE LOVE OR ARRANGE, INDIA OR ABROAD
    AND MY CAREER- WILL I BE ABLE TO SET UP MY BUSINESS.
    AM FACING FINANCIAL PROBLEM, ANY REMEDY.

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

DOB: 17 JUNE 1981

TIME OF BIRTH: 06:20AM

CITY OF BIRTH: NEW DELHI

REGARDS

• Comment by akshay bajaj on July 29, 2013 at 2:58 pm

HELLO, GURUJI,

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE IN REGARDS of going to america. is there any chance of going to or not.. details are as follows:-
    22-11-1993-dob
    10:22:00 AM -time of birth
    delhi,india – plzce of birth

• Comment by vandanna on August 8, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Namasante Guruji,
    I am interested to know when my husband can get transfer to mumbai at present he is residing in hyderabad his birth date is 25.08.79 any remedy to do so that he move to different city.

• Comment by Srinivasulu on August 11, 2013 at 11:59 am

Sir my date of birth 7-17-1991 please i am b.tech fresher when i get well setilled and am i have any forien opertunities

• Comment by Tours from Kolkata on August 20, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I have really read this blog completely and this incident has undergone after a long time. At all, I have felt to bookmark it as this article is awesome.

• Comment by Amrit on August 20, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Hello sir,
    Name Amritpreet Dhaliwal
    DOB 28 april 1987
    Place kotkapura,punjab,india
    time 04:15 am
    I went to canada already but due to some legal problems had to come back. I want to go back to canada again.what are the chances? also m not able to take any decisions very stressfull these days. please tel me

• Comment by Prashant on August 22, 2013 at 9:25 pm

DOB: 30 Nov 64. Mumbai 7.15 am.
    At present Saturn & Rahu is in 12th house. Lagna is Vrischik. Venus is in 12th house as per janma-lagna, passing through last phase of Shani. Dasha- Shani, antar-dasha- Moon.
    Passing through most trying phase of life. Will I get a reprieve, either by going abroad or some new job? Need your guidance please.

• Comment by apoorva on August 27, 2013 at 6:42 pm

My birth date is 29-01-1991..timing 12:56pm..i wish to go abroad for PhD . which country is favourable for me UK or australia for succes? thank you s

• Comment by sirisha on September 13, 2013 at 8:49 pm

my dat of birth is 02/11/1991 and time of birth is 23:55:00 pm at vijayawada.may i know any chances of going abroad if yes when?as iam strongly interesteed in going for higher studies in abroad.

• Comment by Priya on September 15, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Don 11/11/91 @4.45 am. Will I go abroad for higher education

• Comment by daljit kaur on September 26, 2013 at 10:17 pm

my date of birth is 12 oct 1981 time 18:35 place ludhiana punjab, when i will gett married and where.
    thanks
    Daljit

• Comment by sainath on October 6, 2013 at 8:50 pm

my dob is 27/8/1984 time 23:20pm..my question is there is chance to go abroad in my kundali becouse not getting chance to go visa for abroad and i want to settle there. In my kundali which one i want to chose for my career like job..plz tell me sir becouse right not my luck not good now..

• Comment by Neeru Bhayana on October 7, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Will there be a change of place (country) ever in my life & if yes then by when.

DOB – 28.06.1979
    Place – Delhi
    Time – 7:00 PM

• Comment by Anjana on October 7, 2013 at 1:49 pm

My husband working job in Bahrain and I m in India so I have foreign chances in this or next year if yes so wich month?
    D.O.B. 21-05-1982
    Time 14:35
    Place dwarka,Gujarat,India.

• Comment by smitha on October 7, 2013 at 4:21 pm

i want to work in abroad any chances?
    DOB: 31 March 1988
    time: 0200am
    place of birth : kundapur

• Comment by Sumeet on October 9, 2013 at 12:00 am

i want to go abroad for studies(Phd) or job . so will i be able to go ? if yes which country i should try ?

D.O.B = 24/09/1988
    place : vadodara , gujarat, india
    time: 14:45

• Comment by Ashutosh Sharma on October 10, 2013 at 5:54 pm

DOB: 1st May 1987
    Time: 4.30 am – morning
    Place: Bhusawal

Plz tell us, is der any chances for abroad….

• Comment by Ashutosh on October 10, 2013 at 5:55 pm

DOB: 1st May 1987
    Time: 4.30 am – morning
    Place: Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India

Plz tell us, is der any chances for abroad….

• Comment by Jai on October 10, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Namaskar
    My life has been a complete hell since early schooling. No success in anything, please can anyone tell me what is there for me in my whole life.
    DOB: May 1, 1982
    Time: 7:49 PM
    Place: HUBLI, Karnataka

How is my future life, any chances of getting settled in life & of moving abroad.

Please help. Living worst life.

• Comment by rohit jain on October 11, 2013 at 10:54 pm

My date of birth is 23-12-1989
    Time : 4:29 am
    Place :Karnal (haryana)

Would I able to settle abroad ?
    What kind of business suits me best?

• Comment by Shashaank Kumaar on October 12, 2013 at 1:16 pm

My
    DOB 16-09-1997
    Time 12:13pm
    Place of Birth: vellore,Tamil Nadu
    Will I go settle in USA .

• Comment by chandrashekar on October 23, 2013 at 12:23 pm

I was borm 18th March 1970 on wednesday mORNING 10:05
    AT HAVERI, KARNATAKA , INDIA.

1)Shall i get a chance for going Abroad ? shall i settle ther? job purpose

2) My life is not grown up till date? iam not sucessed in my life ?

Pls help me

Chandrashekar
    Bangalore

• Comment by giri raj bhandari on October 23, 2013 at 9:51 pm

my dob is 13 march 1991. m from kathmandu, nepal. i wana know what are the right year i can go abroad?? u can give my age for my abroad travel. would i stay there permanently or just for job contract? m nit succeeded in anythin past 5 years. and m frustated due to unsuccessful. i cant manage any job and my study has also worsened.

• Comment by giri raj bhandari on October 23, 2013 at 9:53 pm

my dob is 13 march 1991. time is 11:45 pm. m from kathmandu, nepal. i wana know what are the right year i can go abroad?? u can give my age for my abroad travel. would i stay there permanently or just for job contract? m nit succeeded in anythin past 5 years. and m frustated due to unsuccessful. i cant manage any job and my study has also worsened.

• Comment by giri raj bhandari on October 23, 2013 at 9:54 pm

my dob is 13 march 1991. time is 11:30 pm. m from kathmandu, nepal. i wana know what are the right year i can go abroad?? u can give my age for my abroad travel. would i stay there permanently or just for job contract? m nit succeeded in anythin past 5 years. and m frustated due to unsuccessful. i cant manage any job and my study has also worsened.

• Comment by Ritu on October 24, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I desperately wanna move to America permanently. What prayer should be done? My dob 25.1.1973
    Even if the stars say no, I want to move.

• Comment by Rajkumar on October 24, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Want to set pr in canada

• Comment by Rajkumar on October 25, 2013 at 8:39 am

Will iset abroad with faimly

• Comment by Isha on October 25, 2013 at 6:23 pm

will i go abroad in 2014 ? If yes then which period ?
    Birth details :-
    Date : – 17-10-1987
    Time : – 10:26 AM
    Place : – New Delhi

• Comment by sainath on October 28, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Hello sir,
    this is sainath my dob 27/8/1984.born hyderabad andhra pradesh iam strugling from 3 years for going to abroad.If any chance to go for abroad in birth sigh prasently working ..plz tell me sir

• Comment by sainath on October 28, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Hello sir,
    this is sainath my dob 27/8/1984.time 23:20 pm born hyderabad andhra pradesh iam strugling from 3 years for going to abroad.If any chance to go for abroad in birth sigh prasently working ..plz tell me sir

• Comment by shatarupa dey on November 11, 2013 at 12:34 pm

my bd-15/9/1991……….time-8.46a.m…..place-chandrakona,paschim medenipore,west bengal…i want to do prepare for going foreighn for higher study…..2014 last…can i success?

• Comment by animesh shaw on November 16, 2013 at 11:45 pm

i want to know my any forein travel is happend?

• Comment by avinash on November 20, 2013 at 10:50 pm

I am avinash 15-05-1965 at 14.30 in Alibag Maharashtra

is their any foreign trip? if yes any tentaive dates?

• Comment by Sanjeev Sharma on November 22, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Hello Sir, My name is Sanjeev Sharma, Date of Birth 08-12-1991, time 04-05 AM, Sir I want to know about that is any type of foreign tavel written in my luck or not.

• Comment by sainath on November 30, 2013 at 5:50 pm

hello sir,

• Comment by sainath on November 30, 2013 at 5:52 pm

hello sir,
    my is sainath dob 27/8/1984.time 11:20pm, sir i want know any foreign travel in my luck…andhra pradesh hyderabad..born

• Comment by Somnath on December 2, 2013 at 12:33 pm

my date of birth is on 08.02.1982, 14.45, Agartala, I would like to move abroad for higher studies like post doc, does I have any chance?

• Comment by preety on December 2, 2013 at 5:57 pm

My dob is 16 Dec 1986 timing 10:45 pm place Ranchi jharakhand .o would like to know i like travlling will i travel to aborad or settle there.

• Comment by Anjali on December 8, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Hello Sir,
    My dob is 12-08-1983 and time is 8.20 P.M.
    Place of birth – Sitapur(U.P).
    I want to know if there is any chance of going abroad for job?I am ambitious in my career but not getting fruitful results even after working hard.

• Comment by Hemant tandel on December 9, 2013 at 6:53 pm

I am looking for shipping job from 4 year why I am still at home?

• Comment by Hemant tandel on December 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm

My bod-11/12/1987. I am looking for shipping job from 4year why I am at home?

• Comment by pooja on December 13, 2013 at 11:04 pm

hello ..
    i have moon in 3rd house
    guru , shukr , mangal in 12 th house
    rahu in 5th house
    shani in 6th
    surya budh ketu in 11 th house
    pls tell is dere any chance of abroad settlement or any travel

• Comment by chaitanya on December 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm

hi sir,
    i want to go abroad,
    please see my jathakam and give me replay.
    name:chaitanya’
    birth date:30-05-1986,
    place of birth:mothkur(nalgonda),
    time of birth:03:30 am
    iam waiting for your replay,sir
    chaitanya

• Comment by Dhass.a.k on December 23, 2013 at 11:49 am

There are few more points to be considered to predict a foreign journey and settlement abroad.They are,

In natal chart if the lagna lord or the lord of 4th house sits at 12th house,it makes the person to settle abroad for more years and the time gets triggered during dasha period of 4th lord (or 4th lord planets),7th lord (or 7th lord planets),9th lord (or 9th lord planets) and 12th lord (or 12th lord planets).Generally Rahu is the chief significant of foreign travel opportunities and if present at 7th or 12th house in natal chart paves way for sure overseas travels during Rahu dasha period (mahadasha,antardasha or bukthi).In the mahadasha period of 9th lord if Rahu comes in Antardasha (i.e,Moon-Rahu,Sun-Rahu,Sat-Rahu) we can predict its the right time for travel overseas.

6th & 8th lords are also considered if there is an aspect with 12th house lord.

• Comment by Arti Gupta on December 29, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Currently I am working as a Software Engineer in a multi-national company. I want to go abroad for higher education. Please tell me, do I have a chance to go to foreign?
    Arti Gupta
    My date of birth is 16 July 1990
    Monday
    Time: 06:05 a.m.
    Birth Place: Agra, UP India

• Comment by abhishek shukla on January 1, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Guruji,

I have been working in Multi national companies for almost 7 years now but didn’t get onsite,Will i get ever get it?
    Name Abhishek
    DOB 03/02/1984
    Place Lormi District Mungali Chhattisgarh State
    Time of birth 10.00PM

• Comment by aurobinda acharya on January 6, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Please predict the foreign settlement in my astrology.

Please find the below details:
    DOB-30.12.1981
    Time of Birth – 2.30 AM
    Place of Birth- Koraput(Orissa), India

Thanks in advance

• Comment by kiran on January 20, 2014 at 3:15 pm

DOB: 21 sep 1983
    Time : 7-42 PM
    Place ranibennur , karnataka .

Plz predict when will i be back to INDIA . At present i am working as a engineer in Saudi and facing heavy problems and really want to come back to India .The company is not ready to leave me.

• Comment by Santosh Kumar Kartikala on January 21, 2014 at 2:42 am

Hi Sir/Madam,

Iam working in IT USA Staffing (HR)from past five years….Please let me know if i have any chance of visiting or permanent job in foreign countries.

Please find my below details:
    DOB-30.Jan.1983
    Time of Birth – 11:40 AM
    Place of Birth- Mahalakshmi Hospital, Near Paradise, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

• Comment by shakti swarup on January 24, 2014 at 7:40 pm

my dob is 22-09-1985 4:08 am visakhapatnam.please check will i do phd in foreign

• Comment by mannu on January 24, 2014 at 10:35 pm

sir
    my DOB 6 December 1987
    time 10:45am
    place sikri bharatpur rajasthan
    i want to ask is their any chance to work in abroad?
    when?
    pls if possible ans

• Comment by mani on January 27, 2014 at 12:24 pm

sir
    my DOB 18 April 1982
    time 11:45pm
    place Rajapalayam, tamilnadu
    i want to ask is their any chance to work in abroad?
    when?
    pls if possible ans

• Comment by Srivalli on January 30, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Hello sir.
    I was born on 20th sep 1984 at secunderabad at 8:15 am, I would like do my MBA education in usa this year please tell me is there any chance of going to abroad, studying there, how will be my career in abroad.
    Please sir I’m waiting for ur answer.

Thanks & Regards
    Srivalli

• Comment by sujatha on January 30, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I desperately wanna move to America permanently. What prayer should be done? My dob 01.Jun.1966, Born Bangalore, 6.00 am.
    Even if the stars say no, I want to move.

• Comment by tejaswi on February 2, 2014 at 12:52 pm

sir,my dob was 18/4/1992.i have any any chance to abrode.my time of birth was 10:19pm.rajahmundry,andhrapradesh.

• Comment by geethavani on February 3, 2014 at 1:02 pm

sir.
    when will we get a good foreign oppurtunity .if there ?
    when?
    is there any chance to work in abroad to my husband?
    my date of birth:16/03/1988
    my huband date of birth:02/10/1979

• Comment by Debashis Dash on February 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Hello Sir,

My name is Debashis Dash. I guess i am going through a rahu dasha and its 12 placed. My question is Do i have any chance of going Abroad?
    DOB-8th july 1989

PLACE- Rourkela, Odisha

Time-11:00 PM

Debashis

• Comment by babs on February 4, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Find below mine an my husbands details. Want to know our chances of abroad settlement.

mine
    name – bharati dsouza
    Birth – 4 january 1973
    time – 00.50 AM
    place – chembur , mumbai

husband
    name – kenneth dsouza
    birth – 15 february 1970
    time – 09:00 AM
    place – dhobi talao, mumbai

• Comment by Raj on February 10, 2014 at 2:30 pm

My dob is 15-03-1985 and time is 8.30 A.M.
    Place of birth – Hyderabad(India).
    I want to know if there is any chance of going abroad on job? I am ambitious in my career but not getting fruitful results even after working hard. When will i get chance.

• Comment by chaitanya on February 13, 2014 at 9:57 pm

please sir can u tell the answer…when i will settled in abroad?

• Comment by chaitanya on February 13, 2014 at 9:59 pm

date of birth 30-05-1986
    place of birth mothkur(nalgonda)
    time of birth 3:30 am
    when i will settled in abroad and how is my life going..?

• Comment by gaurav jeet singh on February 20, 2014 at 12:40 pm

date of birth – 14 jan 1994
    time – 5:55 pm
    place – delhi(india)

please tell me can i settle abroad like in canada or uk.if it is possible than how good my life will be there and career…please reply

• Comment by shailesh anand on February 21, 2014 at 3:17 am

sir my name is shailesh anand … time of birth- 09:14 am……place-lucknow……..date of birth-22/10/1994….

question- will i go to foreign and if yes then when and please let me know is there any chance of going foreign in 2014 or 2015…..

• Comment by Rajender on February 21, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Hi

I am from Faridabad and looking for job in abroad. Below is my birth details. Please let me know if I will go or not.

Date of Birth – 17-05-1975
    Place – New Delhi, India
    Time – 11:20 AM

• Comment by Guest on February 22, 2014 at 2:20 pm

When will I get married?

Will I settle abroad permanently after marriage?

TOB 18.35

POB delhi

DOB April 2nd, 1964

With Deep Regards,

• Comment by ranjit kaur on February 28, 2014 at 5:36 pm

i am in govt. job ,name -ranjit kaur,DOB-21/06/1982,PLACE-ambala,haryana13:20hrs. i am trying for transfer to pathankotmy husbands place.i want to know what to do ?i have tried a lot but failed every effort for transfer to home town

• Comment by venkata on March 14, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Hi Sir,

I am from guntur and looking for job in abroad. Below is my birth details. Please let me know if I will go or not. my DOB: 13-01-1985,02.32AM.
    POB: Guntur, State: andhra pradesh,Country:india

• Comment by Mahesh on March 19, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Please let me know if I will go abroad or not.

Here are the information :

DOB : 10-April-1987
    Place of Birth: chittoor, AP , India
    Time: 5:45 AM.
    Sex: Male

• Comment by Gurminder singh on March 25, 2014 at 8:54 am

can i go abroad
    DOB 06 july 1990
    TOB 09.05 am
    POB Amritsar , Punjab

• Comment by gurpreet kaur on March 25, 2014 at 9:58 pm

I am Gurpreet Kaur, my DOB is 30th Aug 1983, Place of birth, New Delhi, Time of birth 16:40 hrs. I am not married yet. please tell if there is chances to go abroad or not. I am in a relationship with someone who stays in Noida.

• Comment by Kannan on May 3, 2014 at 8:01 am

Please help me. My Planet’s positions.

1. Lagna . Midhunam
    4 House Ketu & Guru
    5th House Mars
    8th House Sun, Moon & Saturn
    9th House Mercury(Sukiran)
    10th House Saturn & Rahu

TOB: 19-01-1969 4:43PM
    Place: Salem, Tamilnadu

I just had a chance to go to Dubai and at the very last minute, my trip and job was totally cancelled. Now, I am sitting jobless in home.

Kindly check and tell me what to do.

Lots of thanks,
    With Kind Regards,
    Kannan

• Comment by vengala Rao on May 9, 2014 at 2:03 pm

DOB 26-May-1975
    TOB 01.10 am
    POB Nellore,AndhraPradesh

• Comment by parul on May 19, 2014 at 12:44 pm

my son’s DOB is 04/10/1990
    TOB: 11;20 am
    place: surat, gujarat

at present he is living in Australia for the last six years and will be filing for his PR shortly. Will he get his PR soon? My daughter is already a citizen of Australia will my son also get his citizenship?

• Comment by Kavitha on May 28, 2014 at 2:47 pm

DOB : 29-May-1981
    TOB : 06.51 pm
    POB : Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

Please let me know is there any chance of me going foreign in 2014 or 2015.

• Comment by Manoj Kumar Kasa on June 10, 2014 at 11:13 am

Hi Sir,

My name is Manoj Kumar Kasa
    DOB:10 March 1985
    TOB-10.15 pm
    Place Hindupur 515201
    Please let me know do i have travel chances to other countries (Onsite Opportunities in work) ?

• Comment by K.Subhashini on June 17, 2014 at 2:52 pm

My name is K.Subhashini
    DOB:17/09/1981
    TOB-4.30 pm
    Please let me know do i have travel chances to other countries as assistant professor.

• Comment by abhilasha on June 18, 2014 at 4:41 pm

my daughters name is abhilasha
    DOB-23/05/1987
    TOB06.20AM
    place-DHAR (m.p)
    please let me know when my job has change. i have travel chances to other countries & when i get marrige

• Comment by shruthi on June 21, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Hello Guruji,

My husband is in abroad right now. Me and my child are in India. My husband wants to take only my daughter along with him. Kindly help me in going back to my husband with my child. Thank you very much.

Marriage date: 4th April 2007

Thanks and Regards,
    Shruthi

• Comment by pannag bhusan kanungo on June 24, 2014 at 6:28 am

DOB : 24 12 1975
    TOB : 12.50 A.M
    POB : Odisha cuttack

Please let me know is there any chance of me going foreign in 2014 or 2015.

• Comment by Kousish Das on July 16, 2014 at 6:16 pm

DOB : 25/01/1992
    TOB : 6pm
    POB : Kolkata
    Birth day: Saturday
    Please let me know is there any chance of me going abroad in 2014 or 2015.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 9:51 am

Dear All,
    A person can travel to foreign only when he is running a dasha which relates to 12 th House.
    Secondly transits of Jup and Rahu should effect 1st, 3rd house, 9th house or 8th, 12th house and most important is the degrees of Jup and Rahu should be taken into account,
    A know a person who traveled to South Africa in the period of Jup and Rahu
    dob 4-dec-1970, 10:30 am Delhi
    Makra lagna and Jup is 12 th Lord placed in 10th house and Rahu in kumbh rashi 2nd house.
    In transit Jup and Rahu were in Lagna aspecting 9th house , gave foreign travel.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 am

Dear Kousish Das,

at present you are running dasha of Rahu and Mars , which is in 6th House of your horoscope with 12th Lord Mer. In transit jup is in your 1st House and rahu in 3rd house, end of Aug you would travel abroad, and after december you would be running Jup dasha aspected by Rahu from 6 th House which means and relates to foreign ailments.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 10:46 am

Dear Pannag,

In your second house Rahu is placed with venus in libra sign, so during the dasha of Rahu it will bring some foreign tours . Moreover transit of Jup is not indicating any foreign travel. Mars in your birth chart is in 9th house and aspects 12 th House as 3 rd lord which indicates short Journeys.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 11:01 am

Dear Shruti,

As per your husband horoscope he is under influence of Ketu dasha , who aspects 7th house causing separation with wife,but conjunction of sun and mars with venus in 5th house with mer as 7th lord indicates extra marital affairs . and in 2018 he would be under influence of Venus dasha, chances are there that he might be involved with some other female. Pressure him to take you along with you.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 11:04 am

Dear Shruti,

Sorry i put wrong birth time in your husband horoscope let me check again and revert,

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 11:13 am

Dear Shruti,

your husband is running dasha of sat which is his 7th lord in horoscope.and aspects moon in 12th house, and ketu aspects moon in 12th house which spoils his mind. and venus is acpected by moon and rahu gives attraction towards other women. sat aspects his 5th house of children so most probaly he will take his daughter along with him.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 11:47 am

Dear Shruti,

according to your bith horoscope your 7th house and 7th lord is afflicted which creates separation with husband. presently you are running jup dasha which is in scorpio sign and his dispositor mars is with venus which clearly indicates problem in married life.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Dear Kavitha,

According to your birth horoscope you are running venus dasha who is 12th lord placed in 7th house with mars and sun. this indicates you can have contact with multi national companies here in india and work for them. and travel abroad as well. for now transit of Jup in cancer can give you long distance travel .

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 12:19 pm

dear parul,

According to your son, s birth chart he is running ketu dasha which is placed in 9th house with 2nd lord jupiter , and this ketu separates a person from his family , . for higher education , during this period and coming ahead dasha of venus he will pass a golden period in his life as venus receives neech bhaanga raj yog as 12th lord of foreign lands.with mer as 8th lord of sudden gains in life.in venus dasha he can run his restaurant, or work in a big hotel.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 12:26 pm

dear Vengala Rao,

during the maha dasha of sun there are chances of traveling abroad.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 12:48 pm

dear kannan,

according to your birth chart you are running sat dasha which is placed with rahu and creating pitra dosh.and your career lord jup is under influence of ketu. well in luly 2015 when jup will be in leo in transit you would definitely travel abroad. after 15th of July you will get a job.

• Comment by rajesh on July 22, 2014 at 12:58 pm

dear Gurpreet Kaur,

according to your birth chart mars is placed in your 7th house and sat from 10th house aspects 7th house and 7th lord with rahu delays marriage. but in 2016 your chances are to get married.

• Comment by SPM on July 28, 2014 at 9:36 am

I wanted to know regarding Onsite/ Travel opportunity (When will I get this opportunity), my details are as below:

Name: Sipendra Pratap Maurya
    DOB: 10th June 1981, 5:00 AM
    Place: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

• Comment by Srikanth Tata on July 28, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Hi Guruji,

D.O.B – November 4th, 1988
    T.O.B – 14:15 hours
    PLACE – Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

• Comment by swati on July 30, 2014 at 11:18 am

Respected guruji,

Myself swati. I want to know regarding onsite/travel opportunity(when will i get it), my details are as below:

D.O.B: Febuary 14, 1988
    T.O.B: 1:30 PM
    Place: Srinagar, Kashmir, India

• Comment by Vishal on July 30, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Sir – Please let me know when will I travel to onshore , I had been trying hard from last 1 and half year but not getting proper oppurtunity.
    DOB 14/07/1978
    time :3:45 AM
    Place Lucknow , UP , India

• Comment by Vijay Ekanath Patil on July 30, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Hari om

When will I get opportunity to go abroad this year and will it long visit or short? When will my marriage is expected? my details are as below:

Name: Vijay Ekanath Patil
    DOB: 28th June 1986, 4:00 AM
    Place: Gadhinglaj, Kolhapur, Maharashtra ,India

• Comment by saket on August 9, 2014 at 9:36 pm

When will I get opportunity to go for long term foreign trip project from my company where I am working or any probability I should apply for PR and try settling rather than waiting for company to position me?

Name: Saket
    DOB : 24 FEB 1986,7:25 AM
    Place : Bhila Chattisgarh, India

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes, while answering your questions. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.