August 2nd, 2007

Good results by Rahu and Ketu

Rahu and Ketu are considered shadow planets (chhaya graha). They are mathematical entities whose manifestation is physically evident only during solar and lunar eclipses.

References to Rahu and Ketu can be found in a lot of Hindu scriptures including Rigveda, Atharva-veda and Mahabharata. Per Vishnu Purana, Rahu was a demon (asura, rakshasa) who tasted amrit, the divine nectar of immortality, by deceit, which was being served only to Gods by Vishnu, under the guise of Mohini. Even though Vishnu tried to kill him, he did not die because by then he had already consumed amrit. The upper and lower body parts of that demon were named as Rahu and Ketu.

In the group of planets referred to in Indian astrology, Rahu and Ketu can be considered the only two demons. Every other planet is worshipped as a god in Indian mythology. They do not own any signs, but they do own nakshatras, and are hence assigned appropriate dasha periods in the Vimshottari dasha system. Rahu owns Ardra, Swati and Shatabisha and has 18 years of Vimshottari dasha. Ketu owns Ashvini, Magha and Moola nakshatras and has 7 years out of 120 years of Vinshottari dasha period.

In any of the journals of Indian astrology, no positive words have been used while describing either Rahu or Ketu. First and foremost, they come from a demonic background. Secondly, they are considered to be wile, deceitful and dishonest. After all, Rahu did succeed in tricking Vishnu in serving him amrit. Rahu is described as a liar, a patient of leprosy, foul mouth and full of criticism about others. Ketu is a scoundrel and one with low character. Ketu also has weak lungs because he smokes a lot. Both these planets cause smallpox, leprosy, worms in stomach and other diseases. Rahu especially is responsible for psychiatric disorders and other diseases of mind, especially when conjunct with Moon.

Given such negative characteristics, it would seem surprising that most of us survive the wrath of these planets because they are bound to affect one house or other in our horoscopes.

If placed well in a chart, these planets work to check the very bad qualities they represent. Rahu gives courage, prestige and fame, Ketu works towards providing knowledge and moksha, the final liberation from the cycle of birth and death. Rahu represents ghosts (pret and pishacha). Placed well in a chart, it can bring out extraordinary qualities in terms of supernatural in an individual.

The question is – what does good placement in a chart mean for Rahu and Ketu? Rahu and Ketu do well if they come under the influence of Jupiter and Venus, who are the gurus of Gods and demons respectively. As explained in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra (BPHS), Rahu is exalted in Taurus and its moolatrikona sign is Cancer. Ketu is exalted in Scorpio and its moolatrikona signs (there are two of them) are Gemini and Sagittarius. Rahu’s negative tendencies can be kept in check by strengthening Mercury. Quite logical, given that Mercury represents intellect and Rahu works towards destroying it.

Rahu’s placement in ascendant gives money to an individual from unexpected sources. However, it is not considered good in house number two, which is the actual house of wealth. Rahu in sixth house gives a lot of power to conquer enemies in a battlefield. Ketu does well in third house, where it gives a lot of money to an individual. Although, this combination cannot be considered good for younger brothers. Ketu in sixth house is a good placement – it makes an individual generous and famous. Ketu’s placement in eleventh and twelfth house is considered extremely auspicious, where it gives results to make a person’s worth equivalent to that of kings.

164 Responses to “Good results by Rahu and Ketu”

Anisha Says:
April 11th, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Hi

My birth details are as follows :

DOB – 14 may 1992
TOB – 9:04 pM thursday(night birth)
please tell me my job carrer

parvati Says:
April 11th, 2014 at 9:45 am

sir my son is going to appear for iit exam in 2015 april.if i am correct he will be going thro rahu dasha and ketu antardasha during that period.his date of birth is 26.8.1997 mumbai at 12.44 pm.sir i want to know how are his chances in getting good rank or will the planetary transits cause hurdles.i will be geateful if you can guide me.thank you sir.god bless you.

utpal medhi Says:
March 27th, 2014 at 3:18 pm

hi dob-16 march 1986 time-7.13am nalbari,assam
pob- job.love,fancle

Santosh joshi Says:
January 21st, 2014 at 9:06 pm

lagna ketu, 6 bhav m guru, 7 bhav m rahu, 10 m bhav m surya chandrma mangal budha sani or 11 bhav m sukra ka fal in kumbha rasi.

girish Says:
January 17th, 2014 at 6:34 pm

My birth date 22/11/1978 time 11:30pm Wednesday Magha nakshtra 2nd pass please tell me my birth gemstone

Mohit Pandey Says:
January 12th, 2014 at 1:09 pm

I have a confusion my details are
Lagna is capricon
Rashi is Gemini
Nakshatra is Mrigasira
I have ketu in 1ST HOUSE;moon in sixtg, rahu and mars in seaventh, sun and mercury in 8th and saturn, venus and Jupiter in 9th some astrologers said that its a very awfull kundali coz of rahu ketu and 9th house whereas some says its an outstanding kundali because of the same reason whom to trust

Meena Says:
November 19th, 2013 at 5:00 am

Hi

My birth details are as follows :

DOB – 28 Aug 1980
TOB – 02.15 AM (night birth)
POB – chitter, Palghat, Kerlaa, India.

I am entering Ketu Mahadasha within a few months. Could you please predict the effect of ketu mahadasha for the entire 7 yrs ? Since My ketu is in the 8th, Does it pose any dangers to anyone close to the family ?

omeila rugpath Says:
November 12th, 2013 at 11:32 am

My name is omeila. Dob. 8 june 1964 I want luck happiness. Money health and wealth

srikanth Says:
November 5th, 2013 at 3:19 pm

my name is srikanth and my dob is 19/09/1986 time 3:36am place of birth machilipatnam Andhra pradesh india pin code 521002 i would like to know which gemstone and corrections are to be done for better life and pooja

srikanth Says:
November 5th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

my name is srikanth and my dob is 19/09/1986 time 3:36am i would like to know which gemstone and corrections are to be done for better life

suman arora Says:
November 2nd, 2013 at 1:07 pm

My date of birth is 01/01/1986 at 5:30am in Bareilly U.P. india I have got stomach problums. I live in a South facing home in kichha uttarakhand with my husband and a son. Please help

NAINESH Says:
October 31st, 2013 at 12:34 pm

BIRTH DATE 25 JUNE 1972 BIRTH TIME 23.09
BIRTH PLACE NADIAD

Vikram Patel Says:
October 7th, 2013 at 8:57 am

Hi Sir,
My name is Vikram
DOB : 11/2/1954
Place: Nairobi, Kenya
Time : 17.37

Please inform me of my Rahu/Ketu placement in my chart and how they are affecting me.
Thanking you in advance.

arun lata Says:
September 24th, 2013 at 12:15 am

MY DOB IS 18/10/1962,TIME:14/45,PLACE:HOWRAH(W.B)
PL GUIDE ME REGARDING MARS WITH RAHU AND SATURN WITH KETU
IN MY HOROSCOPE.I HAVE NO WEALTH,HEALTH AND FAME TILL DATE.I WILL BE ALWAYS GREATFUL TO YOU.

Balaramakrishna Says:
September 21st, 2013 at 11:35 am

MY DOB is 29-10-1964, 23.05hrs Kakinada. What is my future in Rahu Perriod

Sreejith Rajasekharan Says:
September 14th, 2013 at 11:10 am

My DOB is 4th November 1986, time: 4am IST, place: Alleppey, Kerala, India.
I believe my Ketu dasa has started for me since last november and will remain with me till am 33 yrs old. I would like to know what I am into, as in what will happen with me in general for the next 6-7 yrs and the precautions that I have to take.

Sreejith

Harsh Says:
September 9th, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Hello
I always face problem in my career and do not share good relations with my seniors. My Projects always have some problem.
Please inform if it is bad Rahu? If yes then what is the solution?
DOB: 11th May 1979
Time: 08:18 AM
Place: Allahabad

Krishnaswamy Says:
September 7th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

My DOB IS 16-11-1963, TOB :12:45 AM POB : MUMBAI.

Running KETU Mahadasha from (03-12-2010)& sade sati .

Currently facing job related issues.

Ketu in 5th House.

Please convey in detail the impact of KETU dasha with respect to my career and fortune.

payal Says:
September 6th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

dob:-12/02/1982 My husband dob:-01/11/1979
dot:-19:45 dot:-15:36
dop:- jetpur (gujrat) dop:-mumbai

I am really in big problem My husband live me I want to stay with him please help me

Palv Says:
August 29th, 2013 at 11:30 pm

My husband’s dob:02-oct-1976
time: 12.30am(midnight)
Place of birth:chennai
Star:uttrashada(2nd pada)
He lost his job and is jobless for the past 8 months.When will he get a job?.How will be the future.

Kamalakanta Mohanty Says:
August 12th, 2013 at 9:43 am

My name is Kamalakanta Mohanty. My place of birth is jamshedpur (Jharkhand), time of birth is 0:35 am, 11 Nov 1952. With Leo lagna and rashi, I have Saturn 2nd house (Virgo), Sun 3rd (Libra), Mercury 4th (Scorpio), Venus & Mars 5th (Sagittarius), Rahu 6th (Capricorn), 7th 8th no planet, Jupiter 9th (Aries), 10th 11th no planet and Ketu 12th (Cancer). According to your article Rahu and Ketu are well disposed to me. But it is the reverse. Now I am running Rahu Mahadasha. It is terrible. Why it is so when Rahu and Ketu are placed in 6th and 12th houses. Kindly explain.

Anuj kumar vats Says:
August 1st, 2013 at 4:42 pm

As per the kundli I have guru in my 1st block. Mangal, shukr, budh and surya in 5th block. Ketu in 6th and pluto in 7th. In 8th block urenus, chandra and shani. In 9th block neptune. And in 12th block it is rahu. 2,3,4,10,11 are blank blocks. Im very ill right now. I suffering with spinal pain. Im not working anywhere and not married. I want go abroad permanently. Can you please guide me.

My birth timing is 03:35am on 3/9/1987. Midnight of 2-3 september at delhi.

Gaurav Gulati Says:
July 25th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

DOB:14/08/1973
POB: Lucknow, UP
TOB: 05:00Hrs
Currently running Shani mein Shani (Vimshotri)since Feb2013, Jobless since the start of the year, tried business….got Purchase Orders from well known companies for projects but they all went on hold, currently neck deep in loans.
I have Shani & Ketu together in 12th house in Gemini….
I am just dazed and confused dont know what to do? Please advise!!!

reeta Says:
July 24th, 2013 at 4:46 pm

my name -reeta
Place f birth-18/07/1963
time f birth- 02:04 PM
i want to know pitru dosh or any dosh in my kundli? if yes so my children also hv pitru dosh. i m always hv health problem. plz tell me wht i do?

sachin Says:
July 8th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

hello, i liked this article of yours.
in my son’s kundali, chandra and rahu are in 12th house. his bod is 22/9/12 birth place is pune and birth time is 13:54
i m scared regarding his life. pls help me

dheeraj Says:
June 15th, 2013 at 4:12 pm

sir please predict something about business and finance

DOB 22nd January 1971
time 14:50
place Jammu tawi..india

highly obliged
Dheeraj

satinder singh Says:
June 7th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Dear Sir
I am running through bad times, financially & Professionally. My ketu Mahadasha is about to begin. I was little worried since then and while reviewing the significance of same through internet, came to know about significant accuracy of your predictions. Can you please give your interpretation on Impact of Ketu Mahadasha on my career and Fortune?

Satinder Singh
DOB: March 10, 1978
Place of Birth: Amritsar
State: Punjab
Country: India
Time: 00:05:00/12:05:00 AM
Gender: Male

rahul goburdhun Says:
May 31st, 2013 at 12:15 pm

DOB: 18/06/1991 Time:7.20am I am facing so many difficulties since my young age. I never completed any task
I can’t stick to a job I can’t concentrate in my study
and I can’t keep my family happy
I never gave them a good surprise always socking surprise
I want to do all good but always stucked
please help I want to do good be good

Mrs Rosy Josseph Fernandesz Says:
March 5th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Is there any solution in lalkitab, We are already married& belong to christian religion, 6yrs of my marriage came to know that i am magalik & my husband is not magalik, & we don’t have a children yet. Husband’s friend told us to check with hindu priest according to the date of birth &time we came to know i am magalik so please give some solution for it very important

PLZ. REQUEST U SIR, DO SEND ME EMAIL ON THE GIVEN EMAIL ID.

Bharat Says:
February 17th, 2013 at 2:03 am

Respected Sir,
My current Mahadasha is Rahu.
I am passing through a very difficult phase of life and it seems there is no end to my woes. Birth Details-14.03.1966, Place-New Delhi,Time-10:45 PM (22:45 hrs).
Lost job in December 2007 and since then I am jobless. Was doing very well professionally and was at number position..like a king and now for past 5 years it’s a life of beggary. All my attempts to get a job and doing business were in vain .In between a little bit of success..just to ensure that I am ‘just alive’. Not married till date….don’t know if that’s is advisable for me….or will happen at all? Please let me know if life is going to be like this only…and is there any use of trying? Because I have a feeling that I am wasting my time by running after worldly success (I am not greedy ) .Whenever it looks like that I am about to attain success, all of a sudden some unexpected situation emerges and everything becomes zero.
Have consulted many astrologers and all their predictions have not come out to be true. Wearing Neelam in gold in my middle finger since past one year but no change. Some say it’s due to Gulika in my chart, and they also say some not very good things about my current Rahu Mahadasha. Just for your info, during my Mars Mahadasha I got unbearable pain and misery, misfortune etc….I am under debt till my neck….God knows what’s the reason, and Moon Mahadasha was fantastic.

Please Help and advise any remedial measures etc….I won’t hesitate to take all kind of hardships in doing any pooja , mantra , all by myself…I am very sincere that way.

I would also request you to kindly throw some light on mu spiritual life and also if my mother’s health is going to be fine for some years at least.
Please see below an analysis by a competent astrologer.. and I am grateful to him but the gentleman didn’t advice any solution…going by this it seems there is no ray of hope for me:

QUOTE———————————————-
1st and 7th are kendra sthanan which shows how much effort a person put and comes up in life.
Malefics are strong in kendras. benefics are strong in trines.

In your chart…..
4th and 5th lord Saturn combust.
9th lord in 6th, In Pisces retro merc shld give exalted result.
but this ensures running family smoothly and good improvements in career.
2nd,5th,7th and 11th lord are weak.
12th lord is strong so feel of satisfaction through losses and expenditure is seen. (try to capture the in depth details of anything to avoid losses)

Rahu dasa giving the combined effect of Ju 3rd and 6th lordship and Ra in 8th house,
debts,enemies,worries will be a part of life.
6th lorship strength decides you ll come out of debt or not.
In your case it is weak.
—————————————–UNQUOTE
Many thanks for your time and kind help.

Bharat

Hari Says:
February 14th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

You have mentioned Ketu in 11th is excellent. What about Rahu in 11th?

Irrespective of placement I think Rahu (Mercury and Durga) and Ketu (Ganesh) needs to be prayed to daily͵ by all.

dr.bharat Says:
January 31st, 2013 at 9:36 pm

rahu in 8th house,house lord saturn

amit Says:
January 29th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Amit,DOB 14-01-1983 1:18 a.m. Sangamner(M.S.),I am facing a problem in my career, i am not able to get new job(change).Also have a very low salary. & facing problem in marriage. can u help me.(I have a double grahan dosha & now running under rahu mahadasha). so when i got a new job & get married.

Ram Prakash Says:
January 11th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Good & informative reading about Rahu & Ketu I want to know about my impending uture. My birth details are 24/2/1949, 09:40 a.m DhanbadHow will be the year 2013. What changes it will bring in my life & on my children & wife.

Manish Sinha Says:
December 14th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I have lost my job 21 months back. Pls. let me know the nearest date to get a job.

Niraj kumar Says:

7th-
8th-
9th-
10th- Shukra
11- Budh
12- Rahu,Sun
I am struggling with my career for years. Which is better for me private or govt job? My langa is Leo, right now Chandra mahadasa is going on. One pandit told me to wear muga and panna Kindly help me
i will be thankful to you.

jagjiwan gopal Says:
October 5th, 2012 at 9:58 pm

d/o/b is 21/02/1945 in Phillaur Ketu in 6th and Rahu in 12th hose with moon andRahu with Gemini Merc and Sun in 8th house Mars in 7th hose of capricorn how theese planets effects my life

jagjiwan gopal Says:
October 5th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

my ascendant is cancer moon sign is gemini with Rahu and moon and Ketu in 6th hose of kundli mo d//o/b is 21/02/1942 in phillaur in punjab time is 16,40 pm want to know how theese affect my life

hemanta Says:
August 5th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

dear sir in my kundali ketu is in 6th place and rahu in 12..can i go foreign and live comfortable life..

Subhash Chandra Says:
July 25th, 2012 at 11:22 am

I have gone through a most difficult life so far. Can you tell me if my fortunes will ever change ?

DOB : 07-NOV-1974, Thursday, 06:55 PM ,
Location : Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

raghunath singbal Says:
May 11th, 2012 at 12:01 am

I am undergoing ketu mahadasha from november 11 2008, i underwent lots of troubles and dissapointments,losses,thefts,false allegations etc,i am told that this bad period will end in november 2015,meanwhile what should i do to get rid of my problems?and how will be my next period of three and a half years?

jyoti mishra Says:
May 9th, 2012 at 11:26 pm

and my birth timing is 5:30 am
and date is 08/12/86

jyoti mishra Says:
May 9th, 2012 at 11:23 pm

please solve my rahu and ketu problem in my lagna kundali

KRN Says:
October 24th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Good points made by Sundara Vadanam. Hats off to you.

In fact, Ketu is like a ‘black hole’. He sucks out whatever is fed into him and still makes you feel dissatisfied. King Yayati had sung a Gatha on the harm caused by implacable desires. The house where Ketu sits can be considered the place that gives these desires.

vijay Says:
October 21st, 2010 at 12:04 pm

This is the postion of planets in my chart(lagna)
2.moon
4.jupiter
5.rahu,shani
6.pluto
7.ura
8.venus,nep
9.sun, mercury,mars
10.
11.ketu
12.

.For the past 7 years , i am struggle like hell and still not able to get a job of my choice .In between ,i got married,but that too is in trouble.See whether you can help me or not….Money is not a problem

Sharin Sheruda Yusuf Says:
September 22nd, 2010 at 4:45 pm

I am born on 12th Feb 1947 (Sri Lanka)
- birth time 12.30 afternoon

After my reading at present it is said

Sikuru maha dasa and Rahu sub period at present from 22nd March 2010 – 22nd March 2013
Owing to this I will have weak in nerves on my legs (Snayu weak)
I am already having lack of blood circulation on my knees by now. Doctors have asked me to do surgery for knee replacement.

What solution do you advice me

Is is the Rahu effecting for my condition

Please help me

Now I am in Kuwait

Sherin

guarav Says:
September 17th, 2010 at 9:19 am

hello,
i am facing so many problems in my life professional and personal since last 8 years please guide me if there is some problem in my kudli.please reply me at gaurav.panedy@gmail.com

date of birth:13 jan 1979
time:22:12 Pm
place:kanpur(u.p)

sutha Says:
September 9th, 2010 at 7:02 am

In my chart kethu is in 6th house. Most of the astrologer says that i will get a husband who will not be equally educated like me or some sort of difference.Is it true?. I have read some articles i couldn’t find out. Please don’t publish my comment on the web.Please reply to me
sutha

someshwara Says:
September 5th, 2010 at 7:23 pm

My name is Dhaval. I am born on 24 Nov.1968, at 04:05:00 AM.
in Baroda – Gujarat.
According to my Horoscope, please Correct if i am worng)it is Kanya Lagna.
1st house – mangal, guru, harshal, ketu
3rd house – surya,budh and Shukra
4th House – chandra
7th house – shani and Rahu.
Kindly have mercy on me and guide me in my present crisis. Kindly advise from my carrier point of view and what will be my next step. Any effect of present mangal shani yuti? May kindly guide me on Mantra / Jaap etc. Om namo narayanay.

udhaya Says:
August 31st, 2010 at 4:03 pm

i am 27 yrs
my name:udhayakumari
dob:1.3.1983
i have rahu dasa
when i wil get married
my father passed away when i am 10 yrs old
i have 3 younger sisters tooo
so please tell when is the right time to get marry

mahesh sarswat Says:
July 23rd, 2010 at 8:57 pm

hi, everyone my dob is 26 feb 1976 time 2 50 pm now from 1996 rahu mahadasa runing on my chart i want to know that from last .17 yr i am working like a servant when will my good tim e come mahesh dghlttggvppdejjddghmmghc tt gh

jaya krishnan Says:
July 12th, 2010 at 6:52 am

DOB : 12/25/1970 , Friday, 07:50 PM , 4 nayika, 17 vinayika
Location : Trichur, Kerala
Longitude : 76E22 ; Latitude : 10N52

Please Let me know if there are any donations required for your esteemed service.

Kind Regards,

radha Says:
July 6th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

dob 1.5.64 7.58pm kerala.

i have started the rahu mahadasa. things are quite difficult in both career and personal life. how and when will career improve and other problems sorted. how is the rahu mahadas for me

nikhil ajmani Says:
June 24th, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Sir i m suffering from stomach problem & skin problem from last 5 to 6 years please help me to get rid of them
& my date of birth is 30-3-1985
& borm time 10:20 A.M.

sandeepkumar Says:
June 19th, 2010 at 11:08 am

hello sir/madam my 1 house in rahu & 7 house in ketu the rahu and ketu best for me or not please give me the answer and upaya…… thanks for your suggestion

M T Ali Says:
June 11th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

hi,

sir i am beginner in astrology. i am scorpio ascendent and got mars along with venus, that is the lord of seventh house, and mercury in 9th house. i am curious about the placement of my ascendent. as its in cancer in 9th house with two enemies, venus and mercury around. also moon is in third house in capricorn. often in the happiest of the days the mood seems to be suddently turned off which and it also triggers back quite suddenly.

your comments and guidence would be highly appreciated.

Mustafa

Sreenivasan M Koroth Says:
May 23rd, 2010 at 6:44 pm

You have suggested to me to wear peral in siliver ring.
But the pear in siliver is not available in saudi arabia.
Peral ring in platinum with diamond is available.
My date of of brith is 26.05.1957.
Please advise the status or your comments in wwearing pear in platinum ring with tiny diamond too.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sreenivasan

Aruna Says:
May 20th, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Sir, Yen peyar Aruna DOB 24-4-1986 , 1.25PM – Bangalore,
Thula Rasi- Swati Nakshatra, Cancer Lagna
Yenku 7 .1/2 Sade sath nadakiradu yennru sonnangal
aanal yenaku innum 13 years rahu dasha irrukiradu
idhanal yennena vilaivugal nadakkum yenru sollungalen Ple.
Email ID : aarokiaselvam@gmail.com

tapas Says:
May 17th, 2010 at 12:18 pm

hi this is tapas.my dob is 29-09-1969.my pob is kolkata,west bengal india.my tob is 07-42 am. i am running rahu +venus pd.during pd of rahu +jupitar i was involved in court case.what is fate of the case. pl give a replyto my email

Addy Says:
May 8th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

per some of the astrological sites i refer regularaly, It seems that I will be under the Rahu maha dasha from october 2010.

My birth details are.

24th feb 77, @ 7 am place. Rajkot – gujarat.

Can any one tell me what should be the impact of dasha starting from this year for me.

I read somewhere that Rahu under Shukra and Guru’s aspect is good. Do I have that combination?

Atul.

Bipul Raj Says:
April 10th, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Dear sir,

i am bipul raj born on 15 sep 1983, at 12:32:00 AM.
in dist- gopalganj State- bihar;

according to my lagan kundali (please Correct if i am worng)

2nd house – mangal and shukra,
3rd house – surya and budh
5th House – sani
6th house – ketu and guru
7th house – chandrama.
12th house – Rahu.

will you please help me in finding the significance of planet in the houses and with other planet.

for carrier point of view what will be my next step….

Sanjay Shah Says:
March 29th, 2010 at 12:30 am

13/10/78 .. A’bad /9:11am/Tula lagna/Surya and Rahu in place 12th(1st house : Mangal,budh,sukra,yur/5th: Chandra/10th:Guru/11th Shani)want to start bussiness , Please advice

Rani Says:
March 28th, 2010 at 12:17 am

My DOB is 29 th aug 1963, born at 7 am . Ascendant leo has sun and venus in it. 2nd house has mars and Mercury, 5th house has Moon and Ketu, sixth has Saturn, 9th house has jupiter and 11th house has rahu. I am going to have Rahu mahadasha somehwere starting at 49 th year of age, what will be its effects on money matters and marriage life?

Sona Says:
March 17th, 2010 at 10:28 am

Hello,

My DOB is 4th june 1977, new delhi,10:40PM. my rahu dasa is 18 years long, will good things ever happen in my life or will there always be delay as far as job and marriage is concerned.

Indra Says:
January 28th, 2010 at 8:18 am

my ASC is Capricorn. Mars and Ketu is in 1st house, Moon and Rahu is in 7th house, Jupiter and Saturn is in 9th house, Venus is in 11th house, Mercury and Sun is in 12th house. Time of Birth : 9:30am

I don’t get things easily. Everything happens at last moment or at the time of frustration. Nothing can be said as positive.

My parents were looking for a right partner for a long time. But, few comes in and with no reason gets dropped off. They are quite upset on this.

I wear a kalasarpa dosha ring too but nothing worked out positively.

When is my marriage likely to happen? Why do I don’t get benefit for my hardwork ?

ssr Says:
January 8th, 2010 at 6:49 pm

My Date of Birth : 12th July 1976 at time: 13:05
Place of Birth : India
Rahu in 1st house Tula Lagna
Ketu in 7th house.
Now facing severe problems in married life. Experts saying that this rahu ketu combination may lead to divorce which makes me worried. please suggest.

Aditya Says:
January 4th, 2010 at 10:39 am

Dear Sirs,

I am learning astrology and wanted to know what yog does exalted rahu, ketu and saturn confer in the same chart.

In my case the above three planets are all exalted. My ketu is exalted and placed in my second house. Exalted Rahu is placed in 8th house and exalted saturn in placed in 12th house.

Yael Says:
January 2nd, 2010 at 12:25 am

Hi, I have a special constellation that I wonder about with Ketu.

Ketu and Moon is conjunct in my chart in the 11th house – Leo. 4 hours before a total solar eclipse that took place at my birth. Mars is in my 10th house but in Leo, since my accendant is 6 degrees in Libra.
Mercury is retrograde in Virgo but also in my 11th house.

The 1st of februari Jupiter will be conjunct with my native Rahu, in the 5th house.

My question is – do you have any readings regarding these strange positions like Solar Eclipse in the 11th house or Ketu conjunct Moon in Leo, 11th house that I could study for myself? Im just an amateur who studied this for a long time and my interest lies in Vedic Astrology according to Raman, which I have found to the most exact in describing my previous life up til now.

I appologize for the long explanation and hope you will find some time to write me back.

Best Regards

Lakshmi Pathi.C Says:
December 31st, 2009 at 8:33 pm

Dear Kshitij Sharma
It is an interesting article. Thank you for the article and thanks to S.Anand and SundaraVadanam for good responses.
I came across this article while searching on Google.
Soon I am sending in my response.
Request the learned friends to provide their valuable views.

In my experience, I observed a few following w.r.t. Rahu and Ketu.

Rahu in Lagna of a male native and Ketu in Lagna of a female native usually delays the marriage.
This is too general a statement. We need to consider other things like placement of rahu and ketu in sign, house, star etc., association with other planets and aspects.

Rahu in Second house has shown split personality traits in natives.
I have seen some horoscopes with Ketu in Second house. But could draw a few conclusions. Ketu being moksha karaka, a native with Ketu in second house seems to be lacking interest in family(second being kutumba sthana).

Pukar Says:
December 24th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Dear sir,
I am Kanya rashi.I am born in 12 sep 1988 in Nepal.
I have following in my birth chart.
1st, 3rd 7th, 8th and 10th house empty.
Guru in 2nd house, Shukra in 4th , Surya and Ketu together in 5th house and Chandra & Budha together in 6th house.Shani in 9th house. RAhu in 11th and mangala in 12th house.
Sir i have passed my Isc before 2 years and started teaching leaving my study.
But i now wanted to continue. Which field is suitable. How is my future in property, house, and family life?
I will be heartily grateful if you guide me with your valuable suggestion.

AK Says:
December 21st, 2009 at 11:25 am

DOB : 01-01-1967
TOB : 04:30 AM
Latitude : 21 58N
Longitude : 70 48 E
Time Zone : 5 30 E
Daylight saving : No
Can you please mail(ak9097@yahoo.co.in) me with your perdications / comments? I have no specific question, anything from expert like you would be welcome!
Thanks a lot!

RAMON Rochambeau Says:
December 5th, 2009 at 11:59 am

I born in thula lagna and makara rasi (astre thiruvonam) in 2009 Rahu placed RASI Makara jenmam, and kudu placed in simha before the month of october 09. I have lost one gold chain value of 75000 rupees
some security staff at Jeddaha airport have robbed
my chain at the transit before passing the scanner
at the airport lounge king abdul aziz airport directly, and i am doing the research to reget it
from 27 June 2009

andre Says:
December 5th, 2009 at 9:49 am

Dear sir,

I have Rahu in the 12th house with Gemini, it is aspected by Venus and Mercury creating two raja yogas. Venus and Mercury are conjunct in the 3rd house in Virgo. Does that mean that Rahu becomes benefic? Does Rahu give similar results as Ketu? I am trying to find out if that actually creates a Moksha karaka.

If there is a benefic in Vyaya, while its Lord is exalted, or is yuti with, or receives a Dṛṣṭi from a benefic, one will attain final
emancipation. [BPHS 23.10]

● One will attain full enlightenment if Ketu is in the 12th [from Karakāṁśā] identical with Meṣa or Dhanuḥ and receives a Dṛṣṭi from a benefic.

● [Budha] in Sabhā [Avasthā] and happens to be in exaltation, will be affluent and meritorious at all times, will be equal to Kuvera, or will be a king or a minister, will be devoted to Lord Viṣṇu and Lord Śiva, will be virtuous and will attain full enlightenment. [BPHS 45.76-86]

I am not sure how to calculate the last one. I am brand new to Jyotish. My Mercury is exalted.

My date and place of birth is:

October, 18, 1982
Time: 00:05 am
Country: Kazakhstan
City: Alma-Ata (Almaty)

Please instruct

shaila Says:
November 29th, 2009 at 6:56 pm

I was born on 24th September 1975 in Mhow near Indore, Madhya Pradesh. I have rahu in my 12th house in Scorpio sign in the chalit kundali)(while it is in 11th house in venus sign in the lagna kundali) My rahu dasha starts in July 2010. can you please predict how it will be and measures to be taken for its smooth passage..

Abinash Says:
November 26th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

My D.O.B. is 17.10.1978, Time 00:08 Am, Place : Nalbari (Assam).

I am wearing a red corel & perl and it gives good results. My family astro advisor asked me to wear a “Cats Eye” in the middle finger coz I had lost many good opportunities in my life. Please advise whether I should wear it or not. Ketu is in 9th Bhava (Meen), Jupiter in in 1st Bhava ( Cancer, Lagna).
Please advise.

Revati Says:
November 20th, 2009 at 11:50 pm

sir, i born on 7oct 1987, 6:36am.in bagalkot ,karnataka. Mine birth chart ,revati nakshatra 1st pada, meena rashi, kanya lagna. In lagna ravi,budha,ketu ,kuja in 2nd house shukra, in 3rd house shani, in 7th house chandra, rahu and in 8th house guru plz any body can mail me how my life will be ,when do i get a job.

sanjay kumar sinha Says:
November 20th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

my asc is virgo and venus is in 1st house…rahu is gemini 10th house , ketu in sagittarius 4th house and saturn in aquarius 6th house..mars and moon in singh 12th house , sun and mercury in tula 2nd house and jupitor in mesh 8th house…i have seen so many miracles in my life…few things happen in unusual way……few years are very very troublesome ….i presume ..some kind of strange power safeguards me from accidents and other unusual problems..i have already passed more than half time of my life….but happiness dones not come to me with stability…one problem goes and second comes..i have enemies , secret enemies…no finacial stability…marital life is very bad..spouse is entirely against me.i think , venus is not good in my horoscope …though rahu , ketu are exalted and saturn in own rashi (Mooltrikon)….help me …who will tell me everything in details …i feel i am a mysterious man…with some strange powers…i feel i am endowed with intution….tell me why is this so ?

paresh kanzaria Says:

7th-rahu
8th-9th-
10th-chandra
11-
12-sani mangal

I hope my questions are easy to understand
Thank you and I appreciate your help.

Abbey Says:
July 25th, 2009 at 8:06 am

Dear Astrologer,

My name is Abbey, I was born on Jan 24, 1981. (not sure of the time of birth) My question: Is my life going to change for the “better” anytime soon? Would things be more “positive” and “happy” for me again? or is this just a bad year for me?

I hope my questions are easy to understand
Thank you and I appreciate your help.
Abbey

Rohit Shaha Says:
July 24th, 2009 at 8:15 am

Respected Sir/Mam.
my name is Rohit Ashok Shaha ,born in miraj on 22Dec1987 at 12:35pm so i want to know about my carrier,marrage,welth etc so please let me know through email id.
shaha.rohit@gmail.com

jyotsana Says:
July 11th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

Positions of stars as follows :

1st-Surya,Budh
2nd-Ketu
3rd-Shani
4th-
5th-Guru
6th-
7th-moon
8th-Rahu
9th-
10th-
11-
12-shukra,mangal

i am unable to study and make my career.

Pls advise some remedy.and also tell my future.

navneet singh Says:

7th-
8th-Chandra-Rahu
9th-
10th-Budh-Surya-Shani
11-Shukra
12-
I am in huge sadness.Please help me somebody.I have no hope left.

dhruv Says:
June 18th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

plz tell me when my kal sarp dosh will be over or when i will get job my birth date is 17 oct 1980 time is 4:45 am place of birth is jallandhar (punjab)

sajeev Says:
May 17th, 2009 at 12:54 pm

I would like to know about my present timing (7th June 1961, 10pm is my birth time).

As per my birth chart ascendant sign is capricorn and sun is in 5th position in Taurus.

At present i am having sun dasa, and how it will be?

Can I expect a promotion during this period?
Wait for your valuable response.

amit c. hindlekar Says:
May 7th, 2009 at 8:56 pm

my name is amit c. hindlekar. i was born on 21 st november 1982 at 4.15 pm in mumbai. panditji from last 6- 7 months i m facing lots of problems in my life, i feel like end up my life i dnt understand wht to do. i lost my job i had a fight with my best friend now i feel so lonely and broke up. i dnt understand y this is happening. i had an overseas job on a cruise liner but i lost it without any mistake of mine.plz help me panditji guide me i have lost faith in god also. i met one pandit in mumbai he recommended me to wear pukhraj (10 carats) and neelam (10 carats) but other pandit told me to wear a gomed,right now i m wearing only gomed in my middle finger of right hand but still nothing is working for me. i have a family of four and i m the eldest son of the family i have lots of responsibilities i cant see my family suffer because of my failures …help me panditji plz .

Avijit Says:
April 15th, 2009 at 12:43 am

Place of birth new delhi…18. 02. 64…time 8.30pm
Mesh Rashi…Kanya Lagna…Aswini Nakshatra..

Desperately looking for a job…some say I have Kalsharpa dosha…others say I will do very well during Rahu Mahadosha..presently undergoing Rahu dosha….what is happening to my life….I have fallen from grace…had a great job…no marraige…no money…could you help out pls with some advise pls.

anita Says:
March 27th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

my dob:21-04-78, tob:03:30 am, pob: delhi…married into a joint family i want to know if we wud ever have an independent living…

lalitha subramanian Says:
March 12th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Good site Kindly send me some details about my horoscope.Iam running Rahu dasa with Rahu bhukthi.Rahu in 4th place in my horoscope.My DOB IS 22-4 -1964 and place is WARANGALin Andhra pradesh.time is 4.40 am.Mars in lagna.My star is Makha

D.RAMACHANDRAN Says:
March 12th, 2009 at 7:02 am

I REALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES AS I KNOW ASTROLOGY TO SOME EXTENT I ENJOY THE QUESTIONS AND REPLIES…..

any way regarding raghu and kethu your answers are fine ..still some aspects like the sights of raghu in reverse ie 5, 7 ,9 ..guru sees clockwise and raghu in reverse ..are not understandable..pl explain

yors D.RAMACHANDRAN…VANAKKAM.

ilias spyropoulos Says:
February 6th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Dear astrologer,
I am studying jotish astrology and I found I am under the Ketu Dasa. I think you are right when you say that to interprete an horoscope you should have the art of synthesis. Especially if the horoscope is yours (I would say)! I can’t understand if this period will be good or bad for me, since Ketu is in 9th, but in Mars house.Could you help me?
My dob is 1st March 1958, local time 17:50 (OEZ), pob Filiates (Greece) Lat. 39:36 North, Long. 20:19 East, no day light saving time.
Thank you.

anuradha maulik Says:
February 1st, 2009 at 3:49 pm

my dob is 13.09.1975,21.12 p.m,kolkata,i hv mars and ketu conjunction in my ascendent taurus and rahu in 7th house.should i wear red coral or cats eye.

Krishna Says:
January 22nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Sir:
My date of birth: 12th Feb 1937
Time: 5:30 AM
Place: Kakinada, AP., India

I was told I am running Ketu (7 years) period and I wish to know the Ketu’s effects in the present dasa period and my life longivity.

I appreciate your reply

kulo Says:
January 15th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

my daughter has got rahu in her lagna and ketu in the 7th place. will her marital life be peaceful? her dob is 26.03.2001 her raasi is meena/revathi, lagna mithuna. In my horoscope i have got rahu and guru in 12th place. will guru give good fortune or rahu will ruin? my dob is 28.07.65 raasi kataka/poosam/lagna mithuna. thanks a lot!

Ragav Says:
November 18th, 2008 at 10:27 pm

Leo is the rising sign in my natal chart. I have ketu in my 6th house and Jupiter is aspecting it (5th aspect). Rahu (7:49 deg) is in 12th house (CANCER) and is conjunct with Mars (00:37 deg). Moon is in the 10th house (exalted). Rahu in 12th house is good or bad? Please let me know the effect of Rahu-Ketu on me.

Thank you.

kind regards

SteamyWeenie Says:
October 21st, 2008 at 9:42 pm

ok…

I have a Sun conjunction to Ketu and BML in my 5th house Virgo, all 3 trine my Ascendant.

I also have a grand cross in my chart..

see, on top of the cross, little ol Ketu here is trying to causing all sorts of trouble and commotion..

how do I get him to just STOP IT!?

I’ve done so much research but aside from basic interpretations I can’t find that many people with this conjunction or even the cross in my chart..

any suggestions?

SUNIL K Says:
October 17th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

I was born on 21-06-1956 at Dharwad, Karnataka. I have faced may upheavals during the past 3 years. Any other person would have lost mental balance. I have some how managed to keep my head afloat. Please let me know about my career and future prospects.

Destiny Says:
October 15th, 2008 at 4:24 pm

Have been reading a lot on this lately. An astrologer has almost ruined my marriage plans (i intend to marry my closest friend) by saying that he has mangal dosh and kal sarp dosh (rahu in 1st and ketu in 7th)and this could cause severe health problems for me. we still want to go ahead. please advise a remedy
My birth details: 18-12-1980, Mumbai, 10.53 pm
His Birth details: 21-12-1979, Patna,10.41 pm

Shiv kant gupta Says:
October 9th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

i am running rahu dasa and my rahu is in the 2rd house in Tauras .i am new to astrology please tell me how is my rahu dasa – favourable or unfavourable
d.o.b.6-12-1983
t.o.b.3.15:30 place:babrala(badaun)u.p
my venus & saturn in seventh house in libra, surya,guru &ketu in eight housein scorpio.&my moon &mer in night house in saggitarius.

with regards

Shiv kant

S.S.R. Says:
October 8th, 2008 at 6:01 am

hmm..

I have a cardinal grand cross in my chart affecting my 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 12th house..

I’ve heard its a difficult position.

I also have Ketu in conjunction to my Sun AND my Black Moon Lilith in the 5th house Virgo, all 3 trine my Ascendant (Taurus) and oppose my Rahu in Pisces..

I read that Ketu relating to Jupiter is benefic, so here goes my question..

Jupiter in Gemini fall in my first house, since Ketu trines Ascendant.. how does this explain itself?

is it good? bad?

..im VERY confused!

vipin Says:
September 23rd, 2008 at 1:59 pm

My dob is 23-11-1958 at 6 am varanasi(up).Rahu in virgo is in 11th house.It is in virgo in navamsa chart,hence vargottam.My rahu mahadasha is statrting from feb-march 2009.
How will my mahadasha be?Will it give some beneficial results.?Pl guide me.

Simi Says:
August 26th, 2008 at 1:37 pm

My husband’s details are as follws:
Nov 16, 1957 6.37 AM, Aligarh, India

Rahu is in Asc, conjunct with Mars. Ketu is in 7th.
At present Rahu Mahadashs is on with Me Antardasha adn will be coming to Ketu in Nov.

He is in business of electrical and electronics. We rae having severe problems in business and relationships.
We were hoping that the Mercury Antardsha willgive some time to stabilise business so that some buffer for the next few years can be built. Though this year has been better but business survival still seems difficult.
We rae looking fro advise on whether business shouldbe actually wound up.
Any inputs will be helpful.
Thanks.

Francis Noronha Says:
August 19th, 2008 at 9:55 pm

DOB: September 27th, 1958
Time of Birth: 5.30AM
Place of Birth : Mumbai , India

Kindly let me when all my problems which have been going from serveral years will all end. Whether my wife & family will be reunited with me & if so when will that really happen.

Kindly let me know how will i be able to defeat all my enemies who all are very corrupt, greedy & criminal minded.

I hope you will let me know at the earliest & email me at: francisnoronha@ymail.com

srinivasan Says:
August 17th, 2008 at 11:24 pm

Hi I am runing ketu mahadhasha since 2004 and rahu antardasha since 2007, now ending in 2008 Sep. Sicne 2004, fritction with y spouse is high due t his affairs and now he is finally separated and angry and hellbent on leaving since I found about his recrnt affair. His whole family and mine is against him now. please let me know when this agony for me and my daughters wil end, which dasha or panet is causing this. I am born 5th feb 1965, lagan makara, rashi pisces and nakshatrta is Poorvabhadra.

Umesan Says:
August 13th, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Dear respected astroleger,

The site is incredible for knowledge. Though I dont have much knowledge about astrology/horoscope. I am almost 46 now. since 2001 I have been facing problems that i never wished to. I was happy and was enjoying my life before 2001. Will I get the same mindset, that I had before 2001. I, even feel sometime why should i live this life, eventhough i have a job that gives me money to take care of my family. But i always get into wrong professions. When will i get a job that satisfy me both in the matter of mental satisfaction and money – wise as well. My birth details are given below:

DoB : 17th Sept 1962
Time of Birth : 12.07 (midnight) on 16th Sept. 1962.
Place of birth : Palghat / Palakkad

I will get into the Rahu Dasa in Jan 2009. Will this be okey for me? What about my family, a son, a daughter and ofcourse my lovely wife.
Trust you will guide me via e-mail.

Thanks for your valued time.

with the very best wishes
Umesan

Kanhaiya Samadhiya Says:
July 25th, 2008 at 3:06 am

My Lagna is kanya and rahu is placed in second house with mercury (Budhh) rahu is of about 29 degrees and Mercury is slightly more than zero degree.I am really falling short of money in my life even after having good qualifications. Please suggest me My DOB is 29/09/1975 (05:39 am, Birth place is Ashok Nagar, MP)
Best regards

Jay Says:
June 18th, 2008 at 2:54 pm

I am 48 yrs of age. My life is at a standstill since last so many years. Marriage is on verge of collapsing. Every time the astrologers give diff. reasons and askme to do some puja but things have not changed. My belief in God has seen me through all this time. Would be greatful if someone can explain why things happen inspite of doing all things possible.
DOB: 8.11.59 – TOB: 00.31 AM- POB: BOMBAY

Emmeline Says:
June 10th, 2008 at 8:10 am

dear astrologer,

i am currently going through a rahu dasa, which is almost finished. it started in august 1992.

i am in the rahu-moon subperiod. i was born on january 25th 1981.

i am single, i’d like to know when i will get married and when will true man/woman love will come to my life.

also, anything regarding my career path and family.

thank you very much in advance.

Jayanthi Says:
May 13th, 2008 at 11:12 am

I’m having a though time. Can you tell me when will be my marriage and how’s my career? Here is the detail:
Date of birth : 13 June 1979
Time of Birth : 10:28 am
Place of birth : Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Please email my astrology to my email address as below:
jayanthi.subrayan@konnas.com.my

KAMLESH JOSHI Says:
May 7th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

Dear Astrologer,

I am impressed with the approach you have considered for the benefit of the society and I appriciate it. Please do spare some time for details of self give below :

Name : Kamlesh Joshi
Birth Place : Bhopal (MP)
India
Date : 18 / 03 / 1968
Time : 11.35 PM (at Night)

Kindly reply the following :
1) Will I change my career ? If so, when are the chance ? Or should I continue with the same job (doing since 17 years)

2) My Ketu Mahadasha starting from August’2009 . How will it affect my career, wealth and health ?

3) I wish to have independent house . When my dream will come true ?

With due regards,

Rajesh Says:
May 6th, 2008 at 10:06 am

This is the first time I am going through your site. My horoscope was reviewed by a lot of people and the suggestions given were not much useful. I have read these reviews and I would appreciate if you could review my horoscope and let me know your suggestions on the following areas

1. Career growth
2. mental health and Physical health
3 overall prosperity and wealth
4 fame and gemstones..

I would be highly obliged….

Name : Rajesh
DOB : 22-Aug-1972
TOB : 10:35 AM
Place of Birth : Secunderabad

kamal jeet sharma Says:
May 1st, 2008 at 4:21 pm

my date of birth is 7th of december 1970
time:05:45 am in the morning.
place kotgarh in shimla,himachal pradesh

i am currently having ketu maha dasha and shani pritayantar dasha. i am programmer in university and willing to go abroad and my h1b case is pending in the consolate for the last five months would i be able to get the visa
how are rahu and ketu placed in my chart.
i am still unmaried

please help thanks

Elan Daniel Says:
April 29th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

I am Elan Daniel Divorced and shall be sarting Rahu mahadsha for 18 years from Dec 2008. please e-mail me and tell me whether I shall re-marry a vigin wife with children and shall I go to USA with a stable job and marital life in the future.

vikrant sharma Says:
April 29th, 2008 at 5:28 am

hello iam from new york america, my rahu is in 6 th house in cancer sign , i want to know that how should i procceed in my life according to rahu in this house. pls tell
thanks,
your regular reader,
vikrant sharma

Mohine Says:
April 28th, 2008 at 5:19 am

Please state the effects (on Nature and Fate)of placement of Rahu in 3rd house (Scorpio) and Ketu along with Venus in 9th house (Taurus )on a native of Virgo ascendant.

Waiting for some expert opinion,analysis, prediction advice and response in this regard.

Thanking You.

Umesh Says:
April 24th, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Hi

Can you tell me which planet is beneficial and effected as per my birth chart.I have very little knowledge and as far as I know Mars and Ketu will be joining in my finance house of ascendant. Are they good or bad?

NAME UMESH
DOB 16TH JULY 1955
POB BOMBAY INDIA
TOB 22:43

Umesh

atul Says:
April 14th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

namaskar sir,
my name is my date of birth is 19th september 1980 09:53 a.m morning,
i have rahu & venus both together in house 10th
whereas the jupiter is in house no 11th, & saturn,mercury along with sun in house no 12th,
mars in ist house,moon in 3rd & ketu in 4th
i am not getting a job & struggling for it
kindly help me
i will be thankful to you
atul

Sanjay Says:
April 7th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

My name is sanjay Birtplace is Mumbai 13/10/1964
time-Morning 9.38 am i want know About my Rahu Dasha and Is i am having Sadesathi … I am facing
uncertenty about my mentel and other areas Please let me Know If you can

Best Regards
K Sanjay

Elan Daniel Says:
April 2nd, 2008 at 12:24 am

I am Elan who is born on 13 feb 1969 in mumbai at 1:30 afternoon. I am divorced and was looted of my jewellery and things . I have mars in 7 th house with neptune and evil aspects of uranus and venus which is opposite and other squares. Shall I have a good virtuous wife with sons in the future?

Jay Says:
March 29th, 2008 at 1:21 am

SORRY DOB: RECTIFIED AS UNDER
DOB: 8.11.59 – TOB: 00.31 AM- POB: BOMBAY

Dr Roopa Venktesh Says:
March 23rd, 2008 at 2:30 pm

Please read I like to deny the prsumption all things associated with rahu and kethu are bad in my previous message

Dr Roopa Venktesh Says:
March 23rd, 2008 at 2:29 pm

Dear and Respected sundaravandanamji..Rahu and kethu’s effects you have described are appropriate..and i feel i have felt them…
My rahu is in the ascendant in Vrischika
Kethu in seventh house along with moon in vrishabha rasi…

This is one of the few websites which enumerates the accuracy of Rahu and kethu’s results.Most ignorant astrologers say it is bad to have Rahu and kethu in any house..Like all natural benefics the Rahu and kethu have both great good and great miserable effects which are dependent on strenghths/positions/placements and some valuable analytical methods such as this website mentions.I like to deny that…..The article by kshitij Ji and responses are good enough to disprove the false theories about rahu and kethu

ciphra Says:
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:03 pm

dear sir ,
what is the effect of rahu on the moon and the sun which R placed on either side of rahu.moon in second house in taurus,rahu in 3rd house-gemini and sun in cancer.rahu has mars and venus for company in the third house

maya Says:
March 19th, 2008 at 10:26 pm

nice site i must say and quite informative.i want to know about how rahu and ketu affect my life as i am currently running rahu mahadasha.i am giving my birth details-18/11/75—-7.15a.m.my rahu is in 12th house along with mercury in libra.i was told that it is the pakka ghar of rahu.i dont know if this is good or bad.please also let me know when i will get married.thank you

SundaraVadanam Says:
March 14th, 2008 at 2:11 am

Very nice site,The whole night i was in this site. Good discussions, Most of them are in the mood of asking a prediction on their own horoscope. however it’s natural.
I just want to share my few experience and observation made especially on Rahu-Ketu. After this perhaps many may able to understand about their own Rahu-Ketu.
Wherever u see in your horoscope, where ketu sits- that house gains a wandering or non-satisfied or unfulfilled task keep doing till end of your life. for eg. If it is posited in lagna; u will be most interested in your own self make-up things/self centered/self developement; Say if it is posited in 2nd house u will be wandering for money and ur thought will be always about having liquid cash in your savings; Suppose ketu occupy your 4th house u will never satisfy with your property-even after taking moderate amount of property u will be towards property making.
To understand this – logic is simple- ketu being hallow ‘randhara’ keep swallowing all it gets to fulfill the hallowness- but it never happens- am i confusing or u can follow me? same way take 10th house the house of job- the person wanted more in his job, hard working, am i correct- belive me all are tested over atleast 200 horoscopes.
please apply these logic u will understand about ur Mr.Ketu and where he is driving u to!!
Now coming to our Rahu- he is a self satisfied person, as told above- as he already tasted the nector he is immortal- so the logic here is he is not worried about his death[even vishnu chakra could not kill him!!]-everliving- by any sort of method- shortcuts etc.,to achive his goal-everliving;
So, If Rahu is posited in lagna – the person never bothered about himself- he thinks himself as king like- enjoing whatever comes in his way. If in 2nd house not much worried about the liquid cash- but whenever cash requirement comes-he will get somehow without much strain; If in the 4th house not worried about property making-because, somehow, some property will come to his name without much effort from him. Same way take the 10th house placement-No much effort or hard work will be there, happy going job or business will be there. Hope i am to some extent given some rough idea about our Mr.Rahu.
So goahead and apply these logic and understand about your Rahu-Ketu placements.
Infact they make u enjoy [Rahu]and make you to work [Ketu]towards the house they own. If any body with some knowledge on the ‘karakas’ of these houses can easily apply the logic of Rahu-Ketu.
My salute to my friends Rahu&Ketu.
Belive me i am not a demon.
bye
SundaraVadanam

bibhutibhushan Says:
March 12th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

does neech-bhanga raj yoga really exist?
if moon and mars are in cacer and if that
is the eighth house, it would surely not be
a neechbhanga rajayoga, but would it be
only neechbhanga? what’s the difference
between neech bhanga and neechbhanga raj yoga?
does venus mercury in the 10th house in virgo
offer neecha bhanga yoga?

chirag modi Says:
March 3rd, 2008 at 7:50 pm

Dear astrologer,
My name is chirag modi
birthdate;04-1-1971 time:1.30am
birth place:halol,panchmahal,gujarat,india.
i am really impressed with you.
my horoscope are
Lagna-libra-mars
2 house-Venus,jupiter,neptune
3 house -sun murcury
5 house-Rahu
6 house-moon
7-house-saturn
11-ketu
12-hershal,pluto

can you please tell me about my next rahu transition into capricorn .
Also i have new business started last year.

Mr. Ravi Kulkarni Says:
March 1st, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Dear Kshitij,

Can you please tell me that I am going through mahadasha of which star (Rahu or ketu).Which gemstone/ remedies will be useful for my career.I am giving below details for analysis.
Name : Ravi
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 23/07/1972
Place of Birth (City) : Pandharpur (Near solapur)
State : Maharashtra
Country of Birth : India
Time of Birth : 1:57 p.m. (13:57)

Can you plese guide me for any gemstone or remedies.I am facing problem at career level.

Sudha Rajagopalan Says:
February 27th, 2008 at 5:11 pm

This is a good breif all beginners could follow.

You have mentioned what rahu in the 1st house could bestow. I believe Osama Bin Laden’s most commonly accepted birth details indicate this. I have read that a Moon conjunct Rahu in 7th house of a Meena Lagna Navamsha (where Moon is involved in a house parivartana with Budh) reflects a mental instability, a bordering psychotic case!!! I can’t really rule out some amount of eccentricity in my dear friend – LOL!Is this generalization? If no, does a good Jupiter help in mitigating the effects. Also there seems to be a Adhi yoga in this native’s Lagna chart with Jupiter conjunct Venus (also Saturn) in 7th house Kanya and Mercury conjunct Sun in 6th house.

I’d feel extremely indebted if you could help me understand this aspect.

Sudha!

karan Says:
February 18th, 2008 at 2:35 am

respected guruji,
my son, karans dob is 5th april 1982 born in amritsar india at 11:28.I am told its a very interesting horoscope and i dont know what that means.Somone said it resembled the ambani charts.I really dont know whAT to make out of it all as noone tells me anything concrete.I am always worried about him.Please do get back to me.It is my sincere request.and apraise me of your thoughts.

Manikkanth Says:
February 16th, 2008 at 5:55 pm

Hello sir,
mine is a cancer ascendent,my rahu is in 2nd house with mars,jupiter&saturn..moon in 6th, ketu in 8th, sun& mercury in 10th & venus in 12th.. could u pls say me how rahu works for me.. rahu maha dasha is going to start from 2014 for 18 years in my chart. now mars – rahu anthar dasha running..

Madan Says:
February 7th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

I am a male born on 31-March-1976 at 06:45 AM IST in Bangalore. I am currently running Shukra Mahadasa and Guru subdasa. I am looking out for a good permanent job and have not been able to get one. Kindly request you to advise when I shall suceed in this and also if you could give a brief about the years ahead (personal and professional) thanks a lot in advance

More info : Meena Rashi – Revathi Nakshatra Pada 2.

Ranjith Says:
February 2nd, 2008 at 4:19 pm

I’m a male, born on 21st may 1974
place: latitude: 10 08
longitude: 76 20
Its rahu mahadasa with ketu’s subdasa right now for me. I have been looking for a permanant job which is evading me. Kindly be generous to advice me when i shall succeed in this

ann.k Says:
February 1st, 2008 at 2:25 am

I have Rahu in 9th, and have been extremely lucky from this. I truly feel I am under divine protection of some sort – and probably the placement of Rahu in the 9th has much to do with it.

Otherwise, I personally believe that Rahu is much more malign than Saturn. I have noticed that when people have gone through their most difficult periods in life, it has been under a bad Rahu.

Bharat Says:
January 2nd, 2008 at 1:21 am

My speech betrays me.Always at crucial juncture I am not able to speak or will say totally opposite to what should have been said(despite of the fact that I know the subject).Pl advise some remedy.My birth details are-
DOB-14/3/1966,Place-New Delhi,Time-10:45pm

Thanks and Regards
Bharat

Sanjay Sharma Says:
December 25th, 2007 at 5:48 pm

Sir ,
Kindly inform the result of Rahu Mahadasa which is presently running since March 2007. My Rahu is in eleventh House ( Gemini Rasi) Lagna Leo and Moon Rasi is Aries. D.O. B 22.01.1964

HS NARAYANAN Says:
December 25th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

The birth details of my daughter: 05 Dec1974 at 02:26AM hrs at Gopichettipalayam, Tamil Nadu. Many proposals have not been fruitful. One alliance got cancelled after Nichyathartham. Pl tell what is the problem u can find in her horoscope and when she will get married.

K.Venkateswarlu Says:
December 23rd, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Dear sir,
The following are the details for your analysis of the positions of Rahu and Kethu.
Lagna-Aries-Satur
Taurus- Mars,Venus,Moo
Virgo-Rahu
Pisces-Mercury,Jupiter, Kethu,Sun.
Some astrologers indicated the position is indicative of Moksha.
I will be grateful if you can enlighten me.
K.Venkateswarlu

alok Says:
December 22nd, 2007 at 8:12 pm

what would be the result if ketu is in 5th house & rahu is in 11th house. my rashi is cancer(moon sign) & taurus (sun sign).

S. ANAND Says:
December 20th, 2007 at 5:35 am

(Kshitij, would you please email this to Mr. Muralidharan Bhoovaraghavan)

Dear Thiru Murali

The problem that you see in your chart is something rampant among horoscopes belonging to Tamil people or horoscopes cast by Tamil Nadu astrologers. The error arises because two panchangams are in vogue in Tamil Nadu: drig-ganitha panchangam and vakya panchangam.
Drig-ganitham is more accurate.

I use a drig-ganitha software, and your lagna is Karkatagam, with Navamsa lagnam in Magaram. If birth time is 8 mins earlier or 5 min 50 seconds later the navamsa lagna changes.

Rahu is on 0 deg 12 mins of Simham, and will move to Katagam after 6 days.

All the above calculations are as per Lahiri Ayanamsa.

Based on some conversations with some erudite astrologers, I have learned that Raman ayanamsa is followed in Tamil Nadu and apparently this value is built in the vakya panchangam.. Under this, your Navamsa lagna is Kumbham, BUT if birth were 13 seconds earlier, then it would have still been Makaram. I would stick to Makaram because the time difference is too short to estimate.

On your other questions: Venus is retrograde and Rahu is in Simha, as per both Lahiri and Raman ayanamsha.

Composite vakya panchangams are available at leading stores like Giri Trading (Head Office in Madras). These cost a bit, but have panchanga details in sets of 30 years. So you can buy a set which includes the year 1980. The Kanchi Kamakoti Matham in Kanchipuram, with HH Sri Jayendra Saraswati Swamigal as Sankaracharya, publishes drig ganitha panchangams. You may write to them and procure your birth year’s panchangam if possible.

Sincerely,

S. Anand

Sonu Says:
December 19th, 2007 at 4:37 pm

Hello Kshitij-ji,

Google search brought me onto ur website. Especially this article on Rahu-Ketu. Moreover, the pin pointed predictions that you have given to various visitors is also gr8. Atleast that can be said by the way they respond to your replies. I also understand that you dont charge a penny for your services, well, and mostly the astrologer i have met in person (paid service) where not that effective/ good/ detailed/ trust worthy. But in ur case the feedbacks u have down on this page are prrof in them selves.

I have questions for you about myself, but if you want to charge anything for the same, do let me know. I wont step back. Will do whatever is necessary to proceed.

Many Thanks
Sonu

atul kumar dwivedi Says:
December 17th, 2007 at 3:43 pm

namaskar sir,
my name is my date of birth is 19th september 1980 09:53 a.m morning,
i have rahu & venus both together in house 11th
whereas the jupiter is in house no 5th & saturn,mercury along with sun in house no 4th
i am not getting a job & struggling for it
kindly help me
i will be thankful to you
atul

Muralidharan Bhoovaraghavan Says:
December 11th, 2007 at 3:47 am

Hi … my date of birth is 30-May-1980 10.40 AM at Kumbakonam (40 Kms away from Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu State). I don’t know whether Rahu is in first position or second position to lagna. And also Venus whethere Retrogate or not. Even my Navamsa Lagna also varies between Magara Lagna and Kumbha Lagna by different astrolegers… Can any one of you help me?
Murali

Geeta Says:
December 6th, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Namashkar . It was very good site and I should congratulate to you for it’s simplicity and knowledge .I have one query . My Sun has Ketu in second house in Vrishbha rashi with Rahu in Scorpio in eight house . His Jupiter in Kanya is aspecting second house .Other details are Date of Birth 26.01.1993 / Place of Birth Mumbai ( Lat 18/58N & Lag 72/50 E) Time of Birth 12.52 Afternoon .
Grateful if you answer my queries regarding his education and family & wealth . I want to know effect of this ketu /rahu ‘s position on his life .
I am very anxious mother . Please help .

Aiyu Says:
December 6th, 2007 at 12:27 am

Dear Kshitij-ji,

Don’t you ever get tired of selfish requests by these individuals for a free reading of their horoscopes? One would think that they are in dire poverty for not having enough money to afford paying for proper astrological services lol…

Your article is interesting, though I’m a bit dubious of Rahu and Ketu ever gaining exaltations/strength in any sign. My reasoning being that they do not own any rashi at all, so what makes them better in one as opposed to another? Shouldn’t it be that whether Rahu be in Gemini 1st house or Taurus 1st house, the individual will feel its +ve and -ve effects anyway, in addition to aspects from other planets?

Nikhat Says:
December 5th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

Dear Astrologer,
plz tell me when I will get married? My DOB is 7 April 1980, time is 21:20 hrs(9:20 in night) and place of birth is Bhabulgaoun(Yavatmal) in Vidarbha ,Maharashtra.
Also, guy will be frm which profession and will i continue to wrk after mrg?
thx in advance.

Chandrasekar Says:
December 3rd, 2007 at 4:27 pm

How does Rahu and Ketu affects for this chart

Aries Lagna
Ketu in 2nd – Deblitated
Rahu in 8th – Deblitated
Lagna Lord in 9th house
Sun/Moon/Mercury (R) all are in 10th H
Jupiter and Venus together in 11th H
Satrun (R) in 3rd

Ashish Says:
November 22nd, 2007 at 11:18 am

Dear Astrologer,

These are my birth details 17/5/77, 3.05 am, Chandigarh India. There is confusion about the location of Rahu/Ketu in my horoscope. Taken by mean value, they are in lagna/7th house but by true values they go to 2nd/8th houses. Please clarify. And what shall be the effects, good or bad, for me. My professional life is a disaster, and consequently everything else too.
I shall be really thankful if you could guide me.I am also trying to learn astrology.

Ashish

vikrant sharma Says:
November 20th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

i read your article on rahu . i want to ask that if rahu placed in 6th house in cancer sign then how it will help in a positive way & does it give extra marital affairs.
my details as follows : male, 31 may 1981,1.20 am , ludhiana

kindly answer to my question .with regards
your regular reader,
vikrant sharma

ARVIND RAU Says:
November 20th, 2007 at 11:35 am

Dear Astrologer,
You are brilliant and terrific. That prediction was on dot and precise. By the way what’s your name? I am highly impressed by your prediction. What none of the astrologers could tell that you have.

Thank you and if you can please tell me what events will happen to me in near future?

astrologer Says:
November 19th, 2007 at 7:58 pm

Dear Arvind,

You have too many planets in your first house.

as said the good effect will be only seen if there is a certain permutation and combination of planets.

In your case you have planets nulifing each other which leaves only mercury strong.

Hence if I am not wrong, you may be seeking for a job now but since moon in the 8th house will prevent you to focus in a proper way and also will try and deveate you from your destined choice of profession.

Hence would advise you to listen and follow profession as advised by brother and father.

viren shah Says:
November 19th, 2007 at 4:19 pm

i am running rahu dasa and my rahu is in the 3rd house in libra as my ascendant is leo .i am new to astrology please tell me how is my rahu dasa – favourable or unfavourable
d.o.b.7-3-1976
t.o.b.6.02pm(evening)place:bombay
birth chart
leo ascendant,rahu in 3rd,venus in the 6th,sun & mercury in 7th,jupiter&ketu in the 9th,moon exalted in 10th,mars yogakaraka in 11th, saturn in 12th. ascendant,jupiter and ketu are vargottam

m.srikar Says:
November 6th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

i was born on 1/3/1962 at 2.40 pm in Madras (Chennai).
My rahu dasa is starting on 2/12/2007 will some noble soul enlighten me on how the period of rahu dasa will be for me .
Shall be very greatful if someone helps me out on this
With warm Regards
M.Srikar ( srikar1st@yahoo.com

Amarnath S Naidu Says:
November 5th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

In my birth chart
i have Rahu in Vritchikha (8th house)also my lagna
and ketu and mangal in Vrishab (2nd house)
my rashi is mesh
Nakshatra is ashwini
and indeed time is not running good for me, though others say so

Satya Says:
November 1st, 2007 at 3:37 am

Hi Mine is Simha lagnam and Rahu in Meenam which is 8th house. Jupitor aspecting from Kanya. Rahu dasa started for me. Could you please someone help how will be my Rahu period.

raj Says:
October 7th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Hi Anandji,

I have got rahu in cancer in 6th hs(moolatrikona) and ketu in 12th in capricorn(considered gud).

Can I xpect gud results during rahu and ketu periods???

raj

Ajan Das Says:
September 30th, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Aries Lagna – Kethu
Jupiter-2nd House
Sat & Moon – 4th House
Mercury-6th House
Rahu, Mars & Sun – 7th House (Libra)
Venus – 8th house

I got married during Ven-Ven Dasa. It was a whielwind romance ending in marriage. My wife has debilatated Mars in her the 7th, which supposedly cancels our “Manglik Dosham” but my question is, will Rahu in the 7th cause us different problems. I’m running Sade-sathi & she just started hers (Kanya Rashi). My fears are that the current ingress of Saturn in Leo will be difficult for us…Also having a debilated 5th lord: Will it affect our children bearing potential? How will Rahu’s effect be on us being in Libra? Can anyone please tell me what to expect and how to overcome our issues, if any ?

Dipali Says:
September 30th, 2007 at 11:36 am

My rahu is in 7th house.

Please help and I am undergoing rahu mahadasha.

Dob: 27th october 1971
place of birth : Lucknow India
Time 12:30 am.

shrikant Says:
September 7th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

what about rahu in 7th house in conjuction with moon in kanya rashi
here are bith details.
shrikant …..Name….
Male ….Sex….
5/12/1977 ….Date of Birth….
14:45:00 ….Time of Birth….
INDIA ….Country….
….State….
MUMBAI ….Place….
19:0:N ….Latitude….
72:48:E ….Longitude….
82:30:E ….Zone Time….

SUnil Says:
September 5th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

hi,
Could you please let me know whether effects of Rahu and KEtu are good for me

I have Ketu in the Lagna(Ascendant, and Lagna Raashi is Aquarius). Rahu is present in the 7th house(From Lagna).

ARVIND RAU Says:
August 30th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

I liked your article,it was interesting but I still have doubts regarding effects of Rahu in the first house. I have Rahu in my first house but I haven’t felt any of the positive effects mentioned in your article. Please throw more light on the effects of Rahu and Ketu.

I am sending my birth details, if you can, please analyse and let me know if Rahu in my chart is malefic?
DOB: 09/09/1979
POB: Mumbai
TOB: 5.14 a.m.

Maliha Says:
August 16th, 2007 at 5:52 pm

Hi, I am a new and humble student of astrolgy and am currently struggling with the meaning and implications of Rahu Ketu in birth charts. Your article illuminated the way and i feel i have a little bit of a grip (one can never claim to have total understanding) on the nature and the effects of this house.

S. ANAND Says:
August 7th, 2007 at 11:55 pm

Sanjay-ji,

The best houses for malefics to own are Kendras and the best houses for them to be located are Upachaya houses (3, 6, 10, 11). So, if you have Ketu in the 3rd (an upachaya house) it is good, Rahu will be in the 9th (a trikona) as you have correctly noted.

Dr. BV Raman states in his book “Astrology for Beginners” : Planets in trikonas will not do bad. Planets in kendras always do good. (I am assuming this is culled from Jataka Chandrika)

As Rahu is a natural malefic, he will affect the indications of the 9th house. For eg, if Rahu is a malefic in the chart, then in the 9th he will affect the father, guru, general luck, indicate family sins, the person will go against the dictates of his religion, commit apostasy, and do all adharmic things. But this is a very very general statement.

Depending upon whose house it is, Rahu will behave accordingly since aprakasha grahas take up the nature of the rashi lord. You will have to see the strength of the 9th house, the karaka (Sun), Rahu’s star lord and his disposition, and all their dispositions in the navamsha chart. Aspects from Jupiter and Venus are also important.

What Kshitij has done is to merely state combinations which are found in the classical astrological texts. A verbatim application to charts is dangerous. A thorough analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the chart is a must before pronouncing judgement on how a particular planet will operate.

omkar saini Says:
August 7th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

omkar saini time 11;40 city jallndher date 06 06 1976

Sanjay Jain Says:
August 6th, 2007 at 1:19 am

Ketu does well in 3rd …OK , what about Rahu in 9th …?????