November 26th, 2006

Rama and Krishna

Rama and Krishna are arguably the two most important heroes of Indian mythology.Rama's astrology chart However, little effort has been made to understand the real timelines when they could have walked on this earth, in flesh and blood. I usually do not like to express my political views in this forum, but I  am sorry to note that any attempt to find the truth about these historical figures is always discouraged by the so called secularists who are sitting in the upper echelons of education system in India.

The first chart presented here is the chart of Rama. He was the seventh avatar of Vishnu and was the prince of Ayodhya. His chart has five exalted planets – four of them in Kendras. The fifth planet, Venus, is exalted in the ninth house, which is considered the most important trine. This chart has three of Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga, which I will be talking about shortly. Mercury could not have been exalted along with Sun – it cannot be more than one house away. This is quite an extraordinary chart and probably that is the main reason why researchers have not even begun to try putting a date on it. But I think its ridiculous and if we look at dates in vicinity of 7000 BC, I am sure we would definitely find such a planetary combination.

Krishna's astrology chartThree months back, there was an article in Outlook India based on a research paper by Mr Arun Bansal, according to which Krishna was born on July 21, 3228 BC. A link to this article can be found on this Outlook India site. The chart of Sri Krishna comes out to be as shown here. You can read the various interesting interpretations of the chart in the article – the notable one being “You have great fancy for music, moonlight and money”.

Mr Bansal used a software to calculate the date and time of birth based on planetary positions, the other way around for how people use the birth chart calculation software on this website. So could he have used the software on this site? No way !! The software on my site is not that advanced. It would work well in three hundred year range up to 2100 AD. Beyond that, a lot of errors would creep in the exact positions of planets. Planets move around the sun in almost a circular path, which is purely a quadratic equation. However, these planets also exert gravitational influence on each other and thus matters become complicated. The equations in my software are also quadratic, but they make some assumptions and take care of few of these influences. These equations are then of the form longitude = at2 + bt + c, where a, b and c are pre-defined constants for a planet and t represents the Julian day. Due to the underlying assumptions, they would be useless in another hundred years or so.

PostScript as on May 4th 2012: The page on hvk.org is not available. There is an error referred to by 404, which means that the page was not found on the site. Again a travesty… If a site like HVK cannot maintain such data, then what can we say about others.

45 Responses to “Rama and Krishna”

Ashwini Says:
August 8th, 2013 at 11:59 am

Respected Akashji,

My DOB is July 03,1978
Time 7.29 pm
Place Nagpur

an you please tell me about my career and marital life??

Ashwini

Vedic Science Maths Says:
December 17th, 2012 at 6:43 am

Krishna has Vrushab Lagna, Revati Nakshatra, So real name of SON of VaSUDEV is VAaSUDVA,

Planetary aspects of Rahu Ketu are STUPIDIOUSLY put there , There are No such planetary aspects in Bhagavat puran , Neither rahu – ketu in RAMAYAN for RAMA.

Rama name was given Vashistha with the reason but that name is not according to Horoscopis KARK Laganam Pushaya Nakshtram.

No one has studied perfected nor read in detail

So NEED to correct the horoscopes accordingly asnsaid in Purans and RAMAYAN.and not as some one thinks of about it – an imiginary aspects of planets rahu -ketu.

achu menon Says:
December 11th, 2012 at 11:44 am

in my horoscoppe jupiter is in 8th house ,it is good?
my date of bith is 19 /4/1997 11 am,

Vishal Sathyan Says:
October 14th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

In 2007, I made a new horoscope, which had slight variations from that made by Soordas in his poem and by B.V. Raman, the astrological giant. Lagna, Sun, Moon and Mercury are in the same positions in our charts. But, the other positions are different.

In my chart, there are four exalted planets – Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Mars. I have made a change in the concept of Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas. In my concept, the planets Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn give the yogas Ruchaka, Bhadra, Hamsa, Malavya and Shasha respectively even if they occupy a friend’s house in a quadrant (kendra). The planetary positions in my chart are shown below:

Ascendant is Taurus and we can see exalted, but waning Moon here. Sun is situated in Leo, his own house, in the 4th house and Mercury is situated in Virgo, his own house and also exaltation sign, in the 5th house. Venus, the Ascendant Lord is situated and conjunct exalted Saturn in Libra, the 6th house. Also, Jupiter is situated in Scorpio, ruled by his friend, Mars, in the 7th. Mars is situated in Capricorn, his exaltation sign in the 9th. All these form great yogas. I state them later.

Vaasudev swami Tirth Says:
September 26th, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I read swami Vishudhdha Nand Tirth swamiji written Books. He said that janm Kundli Based on the concievment ofchildin mother womb can only give themost clear picture for prediction.
Hari Om…
Vaasudev swami

shri parashurama kalki Says:
September 23rd, 2012 at 11:39 pm

congratulations on your accurate date wise predictopn 6/26th jan 2010.
please try to predict place of quake.
all the best at all moments
there will be major quake and tsunami in dec 2012 around caspion, meditaranian and black sea.
shri parashurama kalki

Vishal Sathyan Says:
August 5th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Lord Rama had just some years of Jupiter dasha, because he was born in Punarvasu/Punarpoosam/Punartham star 4th pada. The first three padas are in Mithunam rasi, and Lord Rama has moon in cancer.

ikjot Says:
July 24th, 2012 at 5:38 pm

kalki avtar ka kam jo adhura tha wo hogya a ab unka janam hone wala hai 2016 bikrami april ko……..

prashob siva Says:
June 25th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

pls under stand it.kalki is alredy born and living on a earth.

vijay kumar Says:
December 6th, 2010 at 11:12 am

Dear sir
my name vijay kumar
date of birth 07-08-1987 ( 7 aug 1987)
plese help me. when i gat the job for my life.
mujhe kis chatre me nukri milgi plse help me sir.
my Email ID vijay_kumar199070@yahoo.com
mobil- +919709652002

binay Says:
November 3rd, 2010 at 11:59 pm

i am very glad to see lord RAM and KRISHNA kundali, actually i don’t know how to read this kundali but whatever it was good to see my lord kundali.

if you could tell me about my future it will be great helpful. i think a lot and have no control of my mind, and always confuse with things.

my birth date 1988,
time 6:45am
place chitbara gaou, (ballia, up)

SITA RAM

sahil bhola Says:
August 16th, 2010 at 7:21 pm

my dob is 17 feb 1992
8:45pm
chandigarh
please tell me wats different in my life……..

sahil

Chandrayee Lahiri Says:
July 18th, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Respected Akashji,

My DOB is January 14,1984
Time 8.34 pm
Place Kolkata

an you please tell me about my career and marital life??

Chandrayee

aakash baweja Says:
May 3rd, 2010 at 11:27 am

Now take my another prediction: between 22nd may and 7th june 2010 there will be an earthquake in one of the countries of the world which will cause some destruction and will be of high intensity

aakash baweja Says:
April 17th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

My good prediction is coming soon

Anandhavaganan Says:
April 11th, 2010 at 4:15 am

In Lord Ramas life two things needs to be noted
1) He was kshatriya and was born on rahu Kula (Sun is the family God). He is the expression of ultimate Manhood and firy expression (which gave him the power to control the Brahmastra againt Ravana). He was highly desciplined and devoted(Note Ravana was also devoted to Lord shiva)
2) He went 14 years of excile in bhuda dhasa (Period of mercury). Mercury is a great tester for Cancer ascendents and it gives meanig to your life by testing you. And Rama was thourougly tested in this period by missing his wife and being alone inspite of being an emperor and going through a war agiant a great demon king ravana.But mercury supported him by giving great friends who are highly devoted. This aspect of friendship to happen , mercury should be in 11th house. And 11th mercury gives a great insight identifying good and bad and take instant decision. Which wasnt the case in Ravana’s chart , he had mercury in Pisces the weakes place for it , thats why he abducted sita devi.

aakash baweja Says:
February 21st, 2010 at 2:00 pm

well no one noticed my prediction all people on this website are sleeping how can i give future predictions,

lucky Says:
February 21st, 2010 at 2:41 am

dear akash baweja ji,
Can u plz have a look at my horoscope?details r already there in an earlier post of mine at this website.thnx

aakash baweja Says:
January 14th, 2010 at 2:10 pm

so every body hello as per my prediction on january 6 2010 on this website there has been a 7.0 magnitude earthquake in haiti the caribbean country where loss of billions is estimated. so note my astrological prediction and take my tips. thank you

aakash baweja Says:
January 6th, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Just note my astrological prediction: Between 7th january and 26th january 2010 there will be an earthquake in a country of the world which will be of high intensity.

niki Says:
December 29th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

this is my details..can you tell me abt my future..als why astrologer always give description ki aisa kyu hua..why they don’t say aisa hoga…jaise kalki avatark baare me koi nhi batata..well my details
dob-03-feb-1986
time-11.30am
place khachrod(ujjain)

aparnaa mishra Says:
December 21st, 2009 at 2:05 pm

my birth chart is as follows:

chandra and rahu in dhanu raashi

sani in makar raashi

lagna in meena raashi

ketu in mithun raashi

surya and guru in karka raashi

shukra,mangal and budh in singh raashi.

whats my future….????

aparnaa mishra Says:
December 21st, 2009 at 12:33 pm

what should i do to my family to make them feel happy?

aparnaa mishra Says:
December 21st, 2009 at 12:12 pm

kya aap mere bare me kuch keh sakte hai

date of birth: 25 july 1991

time: 22:23

place: chennai

lagna: meena

raashi: dhanu

naxatra: uttarashadha.

kya mera kuch yog hai jaise panchmahapurush, budhitya aadi?

Phalguni Patel Says:
November 20th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Can any one tell me about this Planetary Positions below,
Nakshatra : U.Asadha

ASC -Libra
Sagittarius- Moon/Jupiter
Capricorn- Rahu
Taurus- Saturn
Cancer- Ketu/venus
Leo- Mars
Virgo- SUN/Mercury

aakash baweja Says:
October 27th, 2009 at 10:52 am

have a look at the planetary position of 21st december 2012 and check whether the world will finish on that day and do tell me that .

subhash gupta Says:
August 25th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

my shukra is in high(bhari)position. I need solution of bhari shukra.
subhash gupta

aakash baweja Says:
August 22nd, 2009 at 8:44 pm

lord rama horoscope is
lagna cancer[karka]
cancer moon and jupiter
libra saturn
capricorn mars
pisces sun and venus
tauras mercury
and the lagna is vargottama.

David Says:
August 15th, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Jesus the christ reincarnation of Krishna,

He was born in Bethelhem (Palestina), 19 agost -6 gregoriano calendar 12.00h.(astrodienst www. astro.com).

Lagna: Escorpion, 18’21º
Mars: Escorpion, 3’38º
Moon: Cancer, 2’49º
Sun: Leon, 25’11º
Mercury: Virgo, 6’58º
Venus: Libra, 11’41
Jupiter joint Saturn in Piscis.

*The sideral singel chart swicth around three a half degrees and means towards in front of the tropical one.

*The three called planets modern they play the most important role.

If the (the magi) the three wise men were astrologers knew where they went!!

aakash baweja Says:
August 2nd, 2009 at 5:25 pm

lord krishna horoscope is
lagna vrishbha
tauras moon
leo sun and venus
virgo mercury and jupiter
libra saturn and ketu
scorpio mars
aries ketu
and the lagna is vargottama

Vic DiCara Says:
January 4th, 2009 at 9:15 am

According to Jayadeva and authoritative sources the chart you have provided is most CERTAINLY NOT the chart of Sri Krishna.

rao Says:
October 12th, 2008 at 10:52 am

please reply about the influence of Guru > Budh > Sani > Chandra > Rahu > Surya.

arun Says:
August 4th, 2008 at 10:21 pm

what is jesus and allah horoscope

BHUWAN Says:
June 6th, 2008 at 3:03 am

my horoscope is lilke this…
Lagna: Cancer
Sun : KANYA
Moon : CAPRICORN
Mars : LIBRA
Mercury: LEO
Jupiter: Vrishabha

Venus : lIBRA
Saturn: CANCER
Rahu : LIBRA
COULD YOU THROUGH SOME LIGHT ON IT.In my horoscope there are two parivartan yogas-between Saturn and moon ,the second is between mercury and sun.Venus is in his own house i.e.Libra.Mars is in Libra and having his direct eye on Aries(his own house)
there is one planetery combination of Venus ,mars,rahu with Venus having maximum degrees of 14.pls tell me about how my future will be .my D.O.B. is of 02-oct-1976.birth time-01:15 a.m.place-almora(UTTRAKHAND)

lucky Says:
May 17th, 2008 at 7:39 am

can anyone show me the horoscope of kalki avatar?
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Taurus 22.18 Ascendant Pisces 10.48
Moon Libra 21.10 II Aries 17.51
Mercury Aries 28.20 III Taurus 19.22
Venus Taurus 13.08 IV Gemini 16.05
Mars Scorpio 20.19 R V Cancer 11.11
Jupiter Capricorn 12.42 R VI Leo 8.14
Saturn Scorpio 12.22 R VII Virgo 10.48
Uranus Sagittarius 12.22 R VIII Libra 17.51
Neptune Capricorn 1.01 R IX Scorpio 19.22
Pluto Scorpio 0.08 R Midheaven Sagittarius 16.05
Lilith Pisces 17.03 XI Capricorn 11.11
Asc node Gemini 6.40 XII Aquarius 8.14

what do you say about the above horoscope?

Anirudh Says:
April 7th, 2008 at 9:08 am

This is Ravan’s horoscope. I noted it down while watching “Ravan” on Zee tv. Let me know if anyone can quote from a more authentic source. Here it is:

Lagna: Libra
Sun : Aries
Moon : Libra
Mars : Capricorn
Mercury: Pisces
Jupiter: Cancer
Venus : Pisces
Saturn: Libra
Rahu : Pisces

Kshitij Sharma Says:
March 26th, 2008 at 8:29 pm

The birth date of Sri Krishna as noted by Dr. B. V. Raman is 19th July 3228 BC, with the positions of planets being exactly same as on this website. In the same article, the date of commencement of Kaliyuga is given as 18th Feb 3102 BC.
Is it really an ordinary chart? Moon is exalted in Lagna, Mercury exalted in 5th house and Mars is in neecha, but gets Neechabhanga. For details, please see “Notable Horoscopes” by Dr. B. V. Raman.

Anantha Krishna K S Says:

Shani Kumbha
Rahu Vrishabha
Ketu Vrishchika
Lagna Vrishabha

Anantha Krishna K S Says:
March 10th, 2008 at 11:10 am

Some more updation to my comment sent before. All the nine planets are in Mulathrikona in Krishna’s Birth Chart. That is surya, Chandra (both uccha and mulathrikona), Kuja, Budha, Guru, Shukra, Shani, rahu and ketu are in mulathrikona

Anantha Krishna K S Says:
March 10th, 2008 at 4:45 am

Horoscope of Lord Sri Krishna is wrong. The five planets in Lord Krishna’s horoscope should be in Mula thrikona.

priya Says:
February 22nd, 2008 at 8:41 pm

I am inquisitive to know as to how you have derived Lord Ramas horoscope? …….actually about 70% of the above horoscope matches mine…….also i have seen it at another site which shows saturn and ketu in 5th house in Lord Ramas horoscope.

narendra Says:
February 18th, 2008 at 10:01 pm

hello sir

it great plesur tom see our god horocope ,
can u provide ravan’s horoscope he is also one of the great pesonality

K.Venkateswarlu Says:
November 19th, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Dear sir,
I saw Lord Krihna’s birth chart in some temple during my tour. There also I found most of the planets exalted similar to that of Lord Rama. However the chart shown above looks very ordinary which cannot be the case. In fact it should be more powerful.Kindly throw some light.
K.Venkateswarlu

Anand Ramachandran Iyer Says:
February 4th, 2007 at 9:38 pm

Hello Anand,

Your analysis of Sri Rama’s horoscope is correct. Sun & Mercury are conjoint in Aries (Sun Exalted, Budh Adhitya yoga).

I’m really interested in seeing Sri Krishna’s birth chart… Could you scan & make it available in this site/alternatively send it to me at anandoiyer9@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

S. Anand Says:
November 27th, 2006 at 10:26 pm

Kshitij:

For Sri Ramachandra’s chart, the issue is ayanamsha correction; that might help shed more light on Mercury’s position. I would have expected Mercury to be conjunct Sun, but not combust, and form a powerful Budha-Aditya yoga in the 10th house. It is an astronomical impossibility for Mercury to be exalted in Virgo and the Sun to be exalted in Aries.

As for Sri Krishna’s chart, Dr. BV Raman puts his birth date as 19.JUL.3102 BC around midnight, and gives an elaborate footnote (see “Notable Horoscopes”) as to how he arrives at it. If you don’t have it, I’ll be more than glad to scan and send it to you.

Best wishes,