Neechabhanga, Rajyoga

By Kshitij Sharma, May 6, 2007

One of the sources of strength of a planet is the state of exaltation or “uchcha”. In this state of exaltation, a planet is said to get a lot strength to do good – even naturally inimical planets like Saturn do not cause harm to the traits of a horoscope when in exalted state. The planet gives lot of beneficial results when it is a ruler of a good house but on the other hand it does not do a lot of harm even if it is a lord of a difficult house like the 8th or 12th.

In the seventh sign from the “uchcha”, the planet is devoid of all the strength – also known the state of debilitation, i.e. “neecha”. The planet becomes weak and can also cause hindrances. However, loss of strength is not the important point here, the loss of “dignity” is. That is why our learned gurus chose the word “neecha” for such a state. They did not use the word “ashakta”, which is really the Sanskrit word for powerless.

There was a brief discussion in one of the posts about Neechabhanga and some very interesting points were raised. I would like to summarize it for the benefit of readers and also add my comments. There are some conditions under which there is a cancellation (bhang) of debility (neecha) of the planets that are in neecha state. Under these following conditions, the position of planet from Moon or lagna is important and is automatically implied unless stated otherwise. It would be best if the conditions are satisfied from both. The debility is canceled when -

1. the neecha planet is free from combustion or is retrograde and is not in any dusthana (6th, 8th or 12th),
  2. the lord of the sign where this planet gets exalted is in kendra,
  3. the lord of current house where the planet is debilitated and the lord of sign where this planet is exalted are situated in mutual kendras,
  4. the neecha planet is aspected by lord of exaltation sign of the planet – of course, there ought to be a good relationship between the planet and ruler of the sign where the planet is exalted,
  5. the planet that becomes exalted in the current sign is in kendra from lagna or moon,
  6. this debilitated planet is exalted in Navamsha chart.

Conditions 1, 2, 5, 6 are explicitly mentioned as a rajyogas in Dr B.V. Raman’s book “Three hundred important combinations”. Along with these, conditions 3 and 4 are additionally called as rajyogas by J.N. Bhasin in his book “Art of Prediction”.

To illustrate the point, let us consider a horoscope where Saturn is in Aries and hence debilitated. As per the rules, Saturn’s debilitation would be canceled when -

1. Saturn is in any house except 6th, 8th or 12th – e.g. this would happen for Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn lagna or rashi. However, this condition may not be true all the time and must be looked at in conjunction with other conditions as well. Per Dr. B.V. Raman, a retrograde Saturn, debilitated in 10th house can damage a person’s career beyond repair, unless there is some benefic aspect on 10th house. Saturn’s favourable placement in other divisional chart would also help in mitigating the effects.
  2. Saturn gets exaltation in Libra, which is the sign ruled by Venus. According to rule number 2, Saturn’s debilitation gets canceled when Venus is in kendra.
  3. Saturn is debilitated in Aries, which is rules by Mars. Thus, Saturn’s debilitation would be canceled if Mars and Venus are in mutual kendras.
  4. Saturn’s debilitation would be canceled if Venus aspects it.
  5. Aries is the exaltation sign of Sun. If Sun is in kendra, Saturn’s debilitation is canceled. This is not considered to be a one of the conditions causing neechabhanga by Dr. Raman, although it is mentioned in his book.
  6. If Saturn is in Libra in Navamsha chart, its debilitation stands canceled.

In the context of debilitation of planets, other yogas that are worth mentioning are -

1. (a) When ruler of lagna is in moveable sign, (b) the lagna itself is a movable sign and (c) if the lord of Navamsha occupied by a debilitated planet is in a kendra or trikona, this Navamsha lord is capable of giving a rajyoga.
  2. Mutual aspect between lagna lord and a debilitated planet with Rahu and Saturn in 10th, aspected by benefic 9th lord, gives rajyoga. This effect would be seen in the dasha and antardasha periods of this debilitated planet.

Does mere cancellation of debility mean that the planet has become a rajyoga karaka? It is a matter of debate. Condition 1, which states that the planet just needs to be away from Sun and not situated in 3 out of 12 houses in a horoscope would apply to a majority of charts. This would mean that the debilitation would cancel for little less than 75% of all individuals. In my humble opinion, this condition is too generic to cause rajyoga.

A rajyoga should be caused only when such a planet getting the neechabhanga is situated in a kendra and is strong in Navamsha as well. It should also simultaneously be a lord of houses 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th and not the rest of the houses in the chart. My opinion on ownership of kendra and trine houses is based on a simple reasoning – a planet becomes a yoga karaka by by the virtue of lordship of certain houses and not by its position in horoscope, e.g. Saturn is a rajyoga karaka for Libra lagna by becoming ruler of houses 4 and 5, and for Taurus by being the ruler of houses 9 and 10. Unlike a planet which is exalted, a planet getting Neechabhanga would still be naturally inclined to do harm when it is lord of dusthanas – just like other planets in the chart. We must remember that Neechabhanga is really a cancellation of debility, it is not exaltation.

• Comment by P Ravi Shankar on May 13, 2007 at 4:48 pm

My DOB is 03-Aug-1971 at 06:20am in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.

I’d like to know that for debilitated moon and for retro exaulted mars what are the remedies to followed.
    Now is the moon dasa is running what will be my future in terms of abroad settlement, wealth, social status

• Comment by bupinder on July 29, 2007 at 3:05 am

i have leo lagna,and rahu and mars togather in 12th,and 12th lord moon in 10th in taurus..jupiter,mercury ,sun and saturn in second house. mercury in own sign virgo.venus in 3rd house in libra(own sign).

my full details are
    date of birth 20/09/1981
    time of birth 5:15am
    place of birth batala(punjab)

as mars is placed in 12th from ascendent,but mars is also at fifth from its own sign scorpio in fourth house and at 5th from its another sign aries in ninth house,i would like to know if mars is creating any yoga of neechabhanga?

• Comment by Sanjay Jain on August 6, 2007 at 1:25 am

I have Mars in lagna in neech rashi & shani in 10th also in neech rashi…my details :

DOB : 13.08.1968
    POB : RAGHOGARH ( NEAR GUNA ) – M.P.
    TOB : 5: 50 AM

Any yoga of Neechbhanga ????

• Comment by Vaibhav gaur on September 27, 2007 at 12:42 pm

12-nov-1980
    02.59 A.M.
    Bulandshahr ( U. P.)

how will the moon dasa that will start form dec 2007

• Comment by ravinder on December 11, 2007 at 11:53 am

in the rasi chart ,lagna scorpio, there are 5 planets in 12th house,libra: i.e sun,jup,saturn,venus and mercury.Moon in aries.
    rahu in gemini,ketu and mars .

In navamsa chart lagna is capricorn with rahu placed therein,sun and venus in kumbha,mars and jup in vrishabba,moon in gemini,ketu in cancer,mercury and saturn in libra.

What are the prospects for the girl do the 5 planets in vyaya sthana o.k.
    how will be married and family life of this girl
    kvravinder

• Comment by vishal chatkara on December 20, 2007 at 9:24 pm

my date of bith is 15 dec 1977, time of birth is 11am 20 mins, place delhi.

i have a kumbh lagna and mars, saturn, mercury and jupiter are retrograde in my chart. Ups and Downs so far been very frequent in my life so far. Now i want make a mark in my life please help me.I am working with a news channel in the entertainment division.PLEASE HELP ME SIR.

vishal chatkara

• Comment by Arvind Kumar Sharma on February 12, 2008 at 4:22 pm

My D.O.B is 30/04/1971 i borned in Meerut at 7:45 pm my
    lagna is tula my saturn is placed in 8th house it is bad or good

• Comment by Namsu Jain on February 18, 2008 at 6:17 pm

My birth details are as follows:

D O B : 24-08-1985
    T O B : 03:15 AM [HRS]
    P O B : CALCUTTA [22N30;88E20]

I have a Cancer Lagna having Sun in its own rasi,
    Saturn in exalted rasi and three planets viz.
    Moon, Mars and Jupiter in debilitated rasi.

Do these planets in Neech (Debilitated) Rasi will
    cause any kind of misfortune or will they tantamount
    to Neech Bhanga Raja Yoga. (As illustrated in your
    article)

I would be thankful to you for your kind pursual.

• Comment by satish mistry on March 1, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Namaste / Sir /madam

My Name is Satish Mistry, DOB: 27/05/1970 Time: 12:13 PM, Place : Navsari (Near Surat) South gujarat, India

I have Leo Ascendant, Debilitated Saturn in 9th House, Exalted in Navamsha, is it Neechbhanga?

Struggling from long time in job and now left in Jan’08. I have started my Investment Advisory Office. Whether i should succeed? or not? Please let me know future financial condition? Lot of knowledge possessing but not working. When will bhagyoday will come.

• Comment by Margaret on March 9, 2008 at 12:17 pm

sorry I could not figure out how to put my -5 GMT to see my chart on your site…I wonder how things are looking for me?
    august 25, 1955
    10:12PM
    EDT
    New Castle, Pennsylvania, USA
    -5 GMT
    (p.s. WHY AM I SO SENSITIVE TO OTHERS PAIN and SUFFERING?)THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH;HOW CAN I STRENGTHEN MY MOON TO ALLOW ME TO BE STRONG/HAPPY?

• Comment by Sonia on May 2, 2008 at 12:32 am

Dear sir,

My lagna is aries and saturn is in seventh house which is in libra, and my sun, venus, jupiter and mercury is in eighth house i.e is scorpio and my mars is in capricon i.e 10th house.. plz let about my carrer and marriage.
    Iam single right now.
    age 25

• Comment by Manoj Pillai on June 5, 2008 at 2:36 pm

i am born 9th August 1970, Quilon, kerala at 22:30. PLEASE ANYBODY TELL ME IF I HAVE GAJA KESRI OR RAJ YOGAS. I AM 37 NOW….EMAIL ME AT manusp9@indiatimes.com

• Comment by vishal parekh on June 6, 2008 at 1:10 pm

sir my birth detail are as follow
    6-11-1971 mumbai 00:04 am.
    i wanted to know about my shani mahadasa.
    will it give me good income as it is placed in 11th house vrusabh rashi.
    but it is placed in neech rashi mesha that too in 6th house in navamsa kundli.
    so please tell will it give good income during shani mahadasa or not.

• Comment by Satyanarayana on June 10, 2008 at 3:37 pm

D.O.B is 2nd May 1979, Kakinada, Anhara Pradesh, India.
    Birth time is 15.20Pm (afternoon 3.20pm)

How is birth chart, did i have any Rajayogas.

• Comment by munmay on June 24, 2008 at 12:57 am

dear sir
    my DOB is 15 july 1972 in Baragarh of orissa at 12.15 am iwat to know that my 9th lord jupiter is in his own house and retrogrde what will be the effect of 9th lord if it retrogrdes. is there any dhanayoga or rajyog in my chart.

regrds

• Comment by Sunil on July 9, 2008 at 12:27 pm

i have virgo ascendat and my lagna lord mercury is in 7th house with 5 degrees in uttara bhadra nakshatra with 1 pada . Does this give rise to cancellation of the debiliation of mercury?

• Comment by Abhimanyu Jena on July 10, 2008 at 10:18 am

My DOB is 04/04/1961, TOB-8.51 PM, POB-Mahanga, Cuttack, Orissa. I have been facing a lot of problems related to professional, financial and legal matters. When will all these problems be solved? Whether there is any chance of job switch over in near future? Is there any chance of abroad job?

• Comment by neeraj on July 28, 2008 at 6:49 pm

24-march 1973 11:22am jabalpur[mp]

• Comment by Devashish on August 16, 2008 at 2:32 pm

All point of neech bhang rajyog u mentioned are very correct. but I think more debate is required on 4th point for neechbhang of shani…Its neech bhang can also be canceled when mars aspects it, as mars is lord of aries sign..and it will be best when it aspects it with its 4th eye from capricorn…

• Comment by P.R.Anand on August 21, 2008 at 2:41 pm

Did i have Dhana Yoga or Neechabanga Rajayoga?? Will My Married will be good??

• Comment by P.R.Anand on August 21, 2008 at 2:43 pm

My Date of Birth is 06 May 1981 Time 04:45

• Comment by P.R.Anand on August 22, 2008 at 7:46 am

I meant to say will my Married life will be good??

• Comment by C SZ on August 24, 2008 at 9:10 pm

My DOB is 20th of December 1965.
    Time: 03.15 AM
    Place: Gyongyos, Hungary
    My moon is in vishaka, so debilated.
    It is my lord of 10th.
    I think my moon has Neechabanga Rajayoga.
    Am I right?
    Thanks and regards
    C

• Comment by ashwin on August 29, 2008 at 1:56 am

my dob is 27/01/1987 ,
    time:2pm ,
    place:coimbatore india.
    sun is in capricorn,and moon which is 3rd house lord is in 8th house.pls tell me the remedies to perform during sun and moon dasha.
    thanks

• Comment by Sankar Sarma on September 15, 2008 at 10:08 pm

My DOB is 12th April, 1973, 3:45 P.M near by Vijayawada. Like to know the present favourable period for career upliftment.

• Comment by chandrasekaran s on September 20, 2008 at 3:20 pm

my dob is 10Dec1965 birth star is arudra, when will change my job, I had appeared for an interview in a big mnc company, they had given me letter of offer but later asked me to wait, now I have been waiting for three months, still no response from them. Please advise whether I will get the job, also on health front do I have any worries

• Comment by chandrasekaran s on September 20, 2008 at 3:22 pm

my birth time is 1430pm

• Comment by Dhirendra Singh on October 4, 2008 at 8:15 pm

My date of birth is 14 september 1969.
    My shani dasha has started since march 2008, i have been facing numerous obstacles in my work and the business which i started in march seems to approach closure.

If you can please help me.

Dhirendra

• Comment by Susheel Jain on October 7, 2008 at 11:49 am

My lagna is Dhanu
    Rashi is Kanya
    Shani is 9th House Simha rashi and Sun is 3rd house Kumbh rashi

is it neechbang rajyoga ???

DOB- 16-Feb-1979,
    Time – 2.44 AM
    Place – Jabalpur

• Comment by preet vardhan on October 24, 2008 at 6:49 pm

my lagna is kumbh.
    rahu in the 3rd house,chandrma in the 4th house,mangal in the 8th house,shukra and ketu in the 9th house,surya ,budh ,shani in the 10th house,guru in the 12th house.my dob-28-11-1985,time-12:32(afternoon),place-sultanpur(U.P.).do i have neech bhang rajyoga?? can u give some comment on my future………foreign yoga,education n carrier,wealth n family life……..

• Comment by vishaal on November 24, 2008 at 8:07 pm

sir, please tell me, i have saturn in taurus in 11th house in lagan chart but in navamsa it is in neech rashi that also in 6th house. please tell me is it bad ?
    please reply.my mail id is vj_v2005@yahoo.com

• Comment by chandra on November 26, 2008 at 3:30 pm

Would appreciate your kind advice on the following:

virgo moon sign, capricorn ascendant. What will be the impact of sade sati? DOB july 3, 1968 19:30 hours Calcutta.

• Comment by ramababu.pragada on December 17, 2008 at 12:44 pm

sir, ascendent is taurus mars in cacer moon in scorpio and jupiter in capricon in sravanam 2pada.does the neechabhanga occurs for these three.jupiter may cause any evil here.please mail me this answer.this is a girls horoscope what is the position of sowbhgyAM and venus in punarvasu 4 pada and mars is in aslesha 3 th pada and mercury lies in between tem in aslesha 2. what r the efeects of it.

• Comment by sangeetha on December 22, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Hello, My date of birth is 12.11.1977 @7.30a.m, I have nichabanga rajayogam. When it helps me and how. please mail me

• Comment by jyotsna on January 17, 2009 at 12:41 pm

respected sir
    my birth details are 13 july 1977 at 12.15 pm at jhansi u.p. uttar pradesh in india my venus ,mars,moon and jupiter place in 9 house and rahu ,ketu in 1 and 7 house .sun in 10 house .plz tell me something abt my carrier,marriagelife. and health

• Comment by vivek on January 28, 2009 at 12:49 am

My birth details are 31st march 1984 at 10 am faizabad U.P.my saturn is in 6th house in libra and venus in 10th house. Please tell me about my carrier,wealth and married life .

• Comment by Senthilvelan on February 4, 2009 at 8:21 am

My date of birth is 3rd August 1968.I born in Kumbha Lagna and Virichika Rasi. My star is Anuratha.

As per lagna, the lagna lord SANI is 3rd house ARIES which is in NEECHA state. My 6th Lord MOON is in 10th house of VRICHIGA in Neecha state. My 10th house Lord MARS is in 6th HOUSE of KADAGA in NEECHA state.

As per Rasi, the RASI Lord MARS is in 9th house KADAGA in NEECHA state. My 3rd and 4th house lord SANI is 6th House ARies in NEECHA state. My 6th House Lord MARS in neecha state in 9th house KADAGAM. My 9th house Lord MOON is 1st RASI postion of Vrichigam is in NEECHA state.

I would like know do these lords SANI,MOON and MARS have NEECHABANGA RAJAYOGA.

PLease reply and I know this is very interesting scenario but I don’t know how to interpret it.

Senthil

• Comment by Rahul on March 5, 2009 at 10:38 am

My birth details are as follows:-

DOB:-25th september 1989
    Time:-8:15am
    Place of birth:-Alibag,Raigad District,Maharashtra

It seems my kundali is having manglik dosh.Will it hamper my married life?And do i have any good yogs?Thanks a lot in advance.And yes many thanks for this wonderful and informative website.

Rahul.

• Comment by Nancy Shah on March 8, 2009 at 10:25 am

I have a question regarding the planet that helps in the bhang of neecha planet.

My question is : Can a combust planet help in making neecha bhang of another planet?

An example: If moon is in scorpio then it is in neecha rashi. But venus, which is the lord of exaltation sign of moon is in scorpio with moon then in normal circumstances it will lead to neech bhang. Now, according to my question, if venus is combust in scorpio, will it still contribute to neecha bhang of moon in scorpio?

• Comment by Nancy Shah on March 8, 2009 at 10:32 am

I also have another question (not very relevant to this topic but would appreciate any info possible):

If the sun is in Sankranti, that is it is transitioning from one sign to another sign (lets say its degree is between 0 degree to one degree in a sign) then sun is considered to be weak. Will such weak sun still play part in combustion of other planet if they are near to sun?

example: if sun is 0(degree)48(min.) in scorpio, it is weak due to bal avastha. If venus in scorpio is at 4 degree, will the venus still be combusted under the influence of weak sun?

• Comment by sathosh on March 28, 2009 at 5:15 pm

i would like to know wheather there is neecha bhanga Rajayoga for a person who born on 17th August 1969 7.50 A.M at Ernakulam(Kerala)

• Comment by Bharat on April 30, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Respected Sir/Madam Pranam,
    My DOB is 14.03.1966, time 10:45pm, place-New Delhi. Tula Lagna, Mool Nakshatra. Maha dasha-Mangal/Anter dasha-Ketu.
    Please tell me the remedy -
    1.of debilitated Mercury,
    2.Rahu in 8th and Ketu in 2nd.
    3.What precautionery measures should I take for Rahu Mahadasha starting in 2011?

Many thanks for your help.

Bharat

• Comment by AKASH BHANDARI on May 29, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Dear Sir ,

My name is Akash I was born on 15th aug 1979 at 13:47hrs , i have been working for the last 10years but not settled .Presently i am working in a good organistaion …however i am in lot of tension due to my office staff who want to downgrade me .
    Just want to know … will i be able to settle here …

• Comment by Anubhav on June 5, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Myself Anubhav, DOB:16/11/1979, Time of Birth : 11:35 p.m., Place: Allahabad,
    i want to know about my career, when i will be getting a stable job, whether my job will be in private sector or government sector.

• Comment by Ruchi Singh on July 4, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Hell sir, my name is ruchi singh. my birth date is 24march 1984. I born in satureday morning at 3:54am.
    I am worry about my career. i am try to job in government sector and i want government job. please tell me when i got job i am married my marriage is had 8 may 2009.

• Comment by Sudha on July 27, 2009 at 10:28 pm

my birthdate is 15-10-1982
    Gender – Male
    t.o.b- 11:05 am
    Place -Akalkot (Maharashtra)
    Plz guide me when I will Marry and Nature of Spouse .
    What about my careeer ?

One Pandit told that I am Manglik and venus is Neecha !
    Is this True ?
    Plz Reply

• Comment by Peet on August 10, 2009 at 1:52 pm

I am born 1-2-62 at 2.30am at New Delhi. I have vrichika lagna and rasi, 7 planets in 3rd house and rahu in 9th. I am running chandra dasa sani bhukti till year end. I understand both guru and chandra have neechabhanga and astrologers told me chandra dasa would make me even world famous. But I had a severe blow in my promotions at profession. Will that be rectified?

Peet

• Comment by R.Sasi kumar on September 5, 2009 at 8:35 pm

Respected sir, My DOB is 29th august 1980 at morning 04:50 in chennai. may i know when i ill get good job. is there possible for business. ill any good things happen in my life?

please reply

• Comment by Arvind Raman on September 11, 2009 at 7:24 pm

My DOB is 23/03/1978 at 7:05 AM in New Delhi. I have Pisces Lagna. My Mars is in Cancer and is Debilited and My 7th house Mercury is also debilited and is present in lagna. Can you please tell me if I have neech bhang raj yog and also tell me how it affects me. Also someone told me I have vipareet Raj yog can you please also tell me what is it and how will it effect me.

Arvind

• Comment by Prajath Nageswaran on September 15, 2009 at 3:10 pm

Hi my D.O.B is Oct 01, 1984 at 6:10pm in Srilanka, Jaffna(town)
    Top to bottom
    10th house: Mars then Moon then Jupiter
    9th house: Ketu
    8th house: Venus then Saturn
    7th house: Sun then Mercury
    3rd house: Rahu
    1st house: Asc
    PLease could you tell me if i have an Raja Yogas…
    SIncerely,

• Comment by Aditya on September 28, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Can you please tell me what are the yogas i have?
    My DOB : 16-12-1983
    TOB: 13:30 Approx
    In Pune, Maharashtra , India

• Comment by A. Mandal on October 29, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Neechbhanga Rajyoga is very interesting. Some greatmen born with 2 to 3 planets debilitated, no planet in exaltation. These greatmen, I mean, are for all walks of life, not from spiritual field. For example, I found 3 planets Sani, Mars & Venus are debilitated in Actor Saif Ali Khan’s horoscope, no planet is Uchcha for him, still he’s successful actor, born from a royal family. Astrology is interesting, but I think many researches are to be done. We shouldn’t be satisfied with our earlier Jyotish-gyan.
    —– A. Mandal, Astrologer

• Comment by mani saxena on November 17, 2009 at 9:43 pm

my biorth details-

name-mani saxena
    sex-female
    dob-21-march-79
    time-9:40pm
    place-bareilly
    state-uttar pradesh

what does rajyoga in my kundali states if i hav any?

• Comment by suresh on November 18, 2009 at 7:02 pm

my date of birth is 28th april 1971 at 1.00 am. capricon lagna, rohini star, lagna is debilitated in fourth and fourth load exalted in lagna. what effect will be on my saturn mahadasha, am I get the benefit of neechabanga yoga and gajakesari yoga.

kindly advice

• Comment by elacyha on November 20, 2009 at 12:56 pm

DOB: 13/ 2 /1984…. TIME OF BIRTH: 7:10 PM….
    PLACE BIRTH : KERALA , WAYANAD DISTRICT .
    LAT LONG OF THE PLACE :long = 11°36’26.07″N lat = 76° 8’57.87″E
    I Have been told sani dasa is going to be the golden period of my life by an astrologer.. usually this period use to test the patience of every human.. then how come its going to be my golden period when sani dasa is known for the suffering period of every ones life…?? please help finding answer for me.. an would like to know if i have neecha banga raja yog….

thanking you IN advance.

• Comment by karthik on December 8, 2009 at 10:25 am

my dob is 21-10-1971, 10 : 02 am at Trichy Tamil nadu

• Comment by Raashi on December 25, 2009 at 12:41 pm

I have combust venus,along with sun and rahu in 10th house, so please tell me how it is going to affect my marriage and carrier, the lord of 7th house is saturn which is in 3rd house in tula. my dob is 27th may 1984,nashik,11.55. please help me.

regards,
    Raashi

• Comment by abhishek on December 26, 2009 at 6:48 pm

sir please tell my birth chart
    abhishek verma
    25.01.1984
    5:40pm
    patiala

im very thankful to u

• Comment by dhirubhai desai on January 2, 2010 at 5:40 am

My grand child boy is born in Easton Pesylvania USA on 31st December 2009 at 9.37 PM what will be his RASHI as per Hindu Panchang.
    Your promt reply will be appreciated.
    Dhirubhai Desai

• Comment by Deepika chaudhary on January 25, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Dear Sir.
    After a long search in google,i found your webpage that is genuine for findling all the solution related to janam kundali.

sir,i left my job in 18th feb,2008 due to my marriage,but now i am looking for job again,so pls tell me when i will able to find my desired job and which location would be suitable for me as now a days i m in noida.and pls tell me when i will be able to purchase or make my own house.
    pls tell me to improve my future,what should i do?(any pooja or anything)

full name:deepika chaudhary
    DOB:28 nov,1980
    Time of birth: 8:00 am
    Place of birth:Bharatpur(Rajasthan)

regards,

• Comment by Sridhar on February 6, 2010 at 3:50 am

Do you see foreign travel or settlement in my brother’s chart. Please let me know.

DOB: 4th September, 1980
    Time: 5:15pm
    Place: Namrup, nearest city Dibrugarh, Assam.

• Comment by Surajit Baruah on February 22, 2010 at 3:45 pm

My date of birth is-15.10.1982. In my horoscope Venus is in Virgo with Sun, Moon & Mercury. So i want to know that did i get Neech Bhang Ray Yog or not ???

With regards
    Surajit Baruah.

• Comment by nikki on March 20, 2010 at 11:15 pm

my dob is 30-10-1983, morning 6:00 am,gwalior,MP,i want to know aboutym career and spouse, whether i can be success in politics,or is there any rajyog(gajkesri yog) in my kundli

• Comment by kanchan on March 27, 2010 at 11:14 am

sir my date of birth is 11 feb 1984
    birth place is jabalpur
    birth time is 7:45 pm
    Ques. pls tell me i m able or not to produce a child.if i m able than when.if not then what to do?

• Comment by sunder singh on April 9, 2010 at 5:23 pm

my name sunder singh bod.10.03.1979.kumbh rashi me gaj kasri yog kaya hota? plise tell me mere bhagya me apna house kab hoga?

• Comment by Arjun on May 13, 2010 at 11:29 pm

in the example chart, point 3

you have stated dat if mars & venus are in mutual kendras den the exaltation of saturn is cancelled,

was that a typing error ?, should it not be debilation instead of exaltation ?

how can exaltation be cancelled ?

• Comment by MANISH on May 26, 2010 at 2:46 pm

My details are 6 nov 1985 , 9.30am, delhi , my sun is in libra with venus and ketu in 12th house, and jupiter in capricon in 3rd house and mars in 11th house in virgo, Are mars and jupiter are here creating neech bhanga to sun and can I be prevented from divorce from first marriage and can i do my own solo business.

sir eagerly waiting for your reply !

manish

• Comment by govind on June 11, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Dear sir,
    my do b is 25/01/1986.plaese tell ,do i have neechabhanga to jupiter

• Comment by ananya on July 7, 2010 at 10:16 pm

my birth details are as follows:
    10 dec 1985..time morning 10.22
    place aurangabad…please let me know about my career and marraige ..also let me know what does neech guru mean..and how will it affect me?

• Comment by suresh on July 18, 2010 at 6:43 am

my biorth details-

name-suresh
    sex-male
    dob-15-april-1959
    time-8:02 am
    place-madurai
    state-Tamil nadu

I am going thru neecha banga raja yoga period of lord budha.I have under stood what it means.However what will be the future prospects?

• Comment by Ganesh on July 23, 2010 at 7:54 am

My debilitated retrograde Saturn in Aries is in 11th house, Mars exalted in 8th House, Moon exalted in 12th house, Venus in Libra 5th house. Jupiter also aspects Saturn from Libra.
    What will my Shani mahadasha be like?

Regards & Thank you

• Comment by satish on October 6, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Dear Sir , my date of birth is 02/07/1972 at 8.35 am in karantaka bangalore. I am under the budha dasa and sukara bukthi at present . my Birthstar purvabadra nakstra kumbha rasi . From last 5 years i am facing lot of problems in job . i am not happy in the job. when i entered budha dasa this is happening for me . When will i be in good job and perform very well in that . Even business is not going good for me . Kindly suggest me the remedial suggestion so i can carry out.

• Comment by bandna on October 30, 2010 at 3:27 pm

hi,
    my dob 28/03/1983 & birth place is Kangra in Himachal and birth time is 07.07am, please tell me and raj my fiancy his dob 04/03/1983 & birth place is Bilaspur in Himachal and birth time is 05.05am, plz me about our future. we are doing love marriage
    plz give me detail on my id plz sir.

• Comment by vijay krishna kumar on November 8, 2010 at 9:56 pm

i want to know about property

• Comment by Sandeep Jain on November 14, 2010 at 12:19 am

Details:

DOB – 12 th January, 1985
    Place – Narnaul (Haryana), India
    Time 1420 Hrs

Query – is there raj yoga and neech bhanga yoga in my birth chart and whata re other benefic/malefic yogas in my chart?

Sandeep

• Comment by sandeep kumar on November 21, 2010 at 2:46 pm

my date of brth is 2-9-1975,Time-4:49pm,bilaspur(H P)
    please tell me via e-mail /phone that is there any scope for me to have the govt job

ph 09459609246

• Comment by HARPREET GUPTA on November 21, 2010 at 10:44 pm

I WAS BORN ON 5TH JUNE 1985 AT 5:05 PM ON WEDNESDAY , I WOULD LIKE KNOW ABOUT DIFFERENT YOGAS IN MY LIFE DOES PLEASE CONFIRM “NEECH BHANG YOGA” OF JUPITER , “SASA YOGA” AND “BUDHA ADITI YOGA”

• Comment by Sudharshan on May 13, 2012 at 5:15 pm

my birth details are 6th nov 1985 in karnataka please tel abunt my feature.
    I am awaiting for your replay.

• Comment by susmita mitra on May 20, 2012 at 6:00 pm

what is raj yoga?my birth is25/11/1977(dibrugarh,assam).my husband is born on18/08/1970(mongaldoi,assam) and my son is 27/ 06 /2006(guwahati,assam).do i have neech bhang rajyog.what ae remedies?

• Comment by sheveta gupta on June 22, 2012 at 11:57 am

sheveta gupta says
    june 22 2012
    sir
    my d.o.b. Is 6/06/1983 & born place is Kaithal(haryana).
    Pl. Tell about my married life with my husband’s name Anil whose birth date is 04/12/80

• Comment by komala on July 15, 2012 at 11:32 am

my date of birth 13-8-1985,punarvasu nakshatra mituna rashi can u tell me when is my marriage in which year plz do i get a goo spouse, do i overcome with all my difficulties

• Comment by ajy on July 25, 2012 at 8:44 am

i have no more knowledge abt astrology. but i have merqury retro with 7 degry in first house with jupiter and my lagna is dhanu lagna.due to this i am facing some. social ,job related & marrige releted problem.so wht is the solution to reduaced the power of retro merqury in it’s enimy’s camp.

pls help me

• Comment by Heymant on July 27, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Typing error on page:( please check )

/notes/2007/05/06/neechabhanga-rajyoga/

Saturn is debilitated in Aries, which is rules by Mars. Thus, Saturn’s exaltation would be canceled if Mars and Venus are in mutual kendras.

Corrected
    Saturn is debilitated in Aries, which is ruled by Mars. Thus, Saturn’s debilitation would be canceled if Mars and Venus are in mutual kendras.

• Comment by Leena on August 27, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I was born in Mumbai at 10 pm or 2200 hrs on 23/10/1961. As per one astrologer’s analysis, I have exalted mercury conjunct with Venus in 4th house. I also have Mars and Sun conjunction in the 5th house. The astrologer says my Venus, Sun and Jupiter are debilitated but each of them have cancellation of debilitation, thus leading neech bhnaga raja yoga. I would like to have your views on this pl.

• Comment by rahul on October 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Tell My Future Based On Date Of Birth : 26/11/1989 11.55 Hrs

• Comment by Mahakaal on October 28, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I was born in chennai on 4th may 1973 (23:40 hrs), I was born in Makara lagna with Guru in Neecha, however it is aspected by Surya, Mercury and venus in 4th house (Aries) and Saturn and Moon in 5th house (Taurus).

Is there any chance that Neechabanga gets cancelled.

• Comment by Anshuman Upadhyay on October 29, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I was born on 4 Sept 1970 at 2:48AM at Dhanbad. My Saturn is in Aries in the 10th House(neech). My Lagna is Cancer. Sun and Mars are situated in Leo, 10*30′ apart. Mercury and Moon are in the 3rd House. Jupiter and Venus are in the 4th House. Rahu is in the eighth House.
    Please comment on the debilitation of Saturn and what it means for me. Saturn Mahadasa is due to start from March 2014 and currently I am undergoing sade saati.

• Comment by lankesh on November 16, 2012 at 10:40 pm

i born on 6th dec,1984 ,place : visnagar time:08:39:00
    i have dhanu lagna
    in first house jupiter & merqury (retrogate )
    second house mars with venus
    in fifth house moon
    in six house rahu
    in elevent house sane
    and in twelth house sun with ketu.
    i cant understand due to which bad planetry position i am facing..dis reputation,i lose all respect from public. pls….

• Comment by anuradha singh on November 18, 2012 at 3:08 pm

myself anuradha singh my birth date 21-8-1984 time 6:05 pm at agra can u tell about raj yog in my kundali

• Comment by Anurodh Kumar on January 29, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Hi Kshitij,
    Your post has given me an answer of an unanswered query on neechabhanga. I was swinging between, does it happen or not. Your point that, the planet must hold the lordships of trine/kendra and if has neecha bhanga then it is worth. Yes, I do understand the unsaid fact that other conjunctions and aspects, strength by degrees and navamsa should be seen. My own jup which is 12th and 3rd lord and running antra at present, has cancellation of debility by two of the rules mentioned above but, since it has come in force, lot of finances have been lost, lot of financial challenges are there. Thanks

• Comment by Anurodh Kumar on January 29, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Dear Readers,

I appeal that, just by reading somebody sharing knowledge on net, do not post request for free of cost readings. Kindly write a personal mail to the writer and seek advice. This is a humble opinion. thx

• Comment by man agnihotri on May 27, 2013 at 3:47 pm

myself man agnihotri my birth date 14may1961 time 5.10am
    at chandigarh.can u tell about raj yogas or neech bhanga raj yogas in my janam kundli

• Comment by Sadasivan on July 28, 2013 at 1:43 pm

“Thaduchchanathaha”… is defined like this also.
    If the planet, where the Lord of the house causing Debilitation, gets exaltation,is in kendra with the debilitated planet,NB results.
    For example for Makara Lagna,Jupiter in Kendra with Venus,gets NB

• Comment by Nitika Gupta on August 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm

if moon is in 12th house in scorpio rashi, and mars is in 7th house in gemini rashi then neech raj bhanga yog occurs or not?

• Comment by M. Banti Devi on August 6, 2013 at 2:22 pm

My Brith 12/9/1982 time is 6.02 I have uccha or not uccha i want know my furtuew

• Comment by Anil Chugh on October 6, 2013 at 4:37 am

My date of birth is 11/10/1981 time of birth 09.10 am in Pune India , some astrologers say that I have vipareet raj yoga !! Is it true ? If it is will the struggle going on in my life end soon ?

• Comment by Tathagata Choudhury on October 17, 2013 at 5:20 pm

My DOB is (21/05/1978 05:25 am) & born in Burdwan(Logotude 088 -08 East)& (Latitude 23 -39 North) district WB India.
    An astrologer said that I have Neechabhanga, Rajyoga.
    Please check that and If it is there then when it can be affected. I am going through very tough time for very long time.

• Comment by hema jeevan on December 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm

in my horoscope mercury is debilitated. it is in 2nd house alongwith sun and mars. also I have Saturn exalted in 9th house. in navamsha chart I have mercury in 4th house in libra , is this getting a cancellation?

• Comment by hema jeevan on December 7, 2013 at 3:50 pm

sorry I have mercury in pisces in second house alongwith sun and mars and again I have mercury in 4th house in navamsha alongwith sun in virgo. is there a neechabhanga

• Comment by A Bhaskhar on December 15, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Sir, My DOB-9 Mar 1969, 17.30 hrs , POB-Tiruchirapalli,TN,India.Do i have Neecha Bhanga Rajayoga. If yes, when will i reap the benefit.

• Comment by H Kumar on December 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Sir, My DOB 25/9/1970, 10:15am, POB:Patiala (Punjab)
    I have Neehbhanga Rajayoga but when I will get the benifits of it.

• Comment by Radhakrishnan on March 18, 2014 at 12:20 pm

In a horoscope ,Ascendant( Lagna ) cancer along with Rahu ,Moon in Dhanu Rasi,Mars in Thula rasi ,Kethu in Makar rasi, Guru in Meena Rasi,Budha, Ravi( Neechamsakam) and sani( Combust) in Mesha Rasi ,Venus and Maandi in Midhun Rasi .Does the subject have Neechabahanga Rajayogam ?Will the saturn spoil the career ?

• Comment by ram on September 21, 2014 at 12:06 am

am a lawyar. My dob 1 5 1984. 4.15 am chittoor.ap. I hvnt good income. I wnt income . Plz give remidys.

• Comment by y. pavan Kumar on November 11, 2014 at 11:48 am

Y. Pavan Kumar
    5-3-1986
    10.27 am
    Badvel
    kadapa
    About my career and marriage life

• Comment by S L Raviraj Pandla on November 30, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Dear Guru, My DOB is 16/02/1971, born in puttur chittoor district , AP. time 4.48 AM. I want to invest in foreign business. Please predict the results.

• Comment by VENKATA SUBHAKAR REDDY on December 17, 2014 at 6:48 pm

DOB – 22-07-1987
    TIME – 00:47 AM
    PLACE – PRODDATUR, AP

Please let me know how strong is my Neecha Banga Raja yoga in my Kundli. Also let me know when will I over come my financial debts.

Thanks!

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes, while answering your questions. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.