February 23rd, 2008

Demonic Nakshatras – Gana factor?

A not so recent post in the forum referred to demonic nakshatra where the member was worried that most of the planets in his/her chart are in demonic nakshatra. From the post, I gather that by demonic nakshatra the member is referring to the gana factor on horoscope compatibility – dev, manushya and rakshasa.

In my knowledge, The only place gana factor is referenced in within horoscope compatibility. This factor requires that the gana of the woman (refer to the nakshatra where the Moon resides in the kundali) should be better than the man she intends to marry.

I have not seen anyone referring to this factor while interpreting a chart or while making any predictions. I went back and re-read some of the books and notes that I have and could not find anything to this effect.

Thoughts?

8 Responses to “Demonic Nakshatras – Gana factor?”

Shashikumara Says:
July 6th, 2010 at 6:07 pm

My date of birth is 01-01-1985. I dont no the time

Aryavratt Says:
July 11th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Alexader, please keep your born again nonsense with yourself. Ganas have nothing to do with someone being demonic. I think your priest must have told you that.

Alexander Says:
March 27th, 2009 at 12:56 am

what happens if both the Bride and the Grooms Gana is Rakshas (Demon). Does it mean that they are connected to the evil somehow?

kumarswamy Says:
October 31st, 2008 at 3:22 pm

i would like to know what happens if manush gana male marry a women with rakshes gana what problems he has face what is the remedy for this why manush gane should not marry the rakshas gane why there are so many problems or the psycos or what else(rakshas)gane

Saraswati Says:
August 4th, 2008 at 4:17 pm

If gana is looked into for compatibility in marriage and the girl must get a husband of superior gana why is it mentioned in some guides that rakshasa gana does not go well with deva, manushya or rakshasa?
Does it mean that those born under the rakshasa gana will lead better lives if single or does it mean that their partners will have a harrowing experience trying to make the marriage work?
I have asked some friends about this but am yet to get a convincing reply.
Saraswati
Chennai.

dora Says:
April 29th, 2008 at 11:20 am

Is it not supposed to be that the woman should be of a lower gana than the man she intends to wed???

Asma Says:
April 24th, 2008 at 2:00 am

I have been told that I have many ill placed planets in most houses. Please tell why is it so? I feel my life is okay till now. Details are :
D.O.B : june 4, 1985
time : 5.45 pm
place: India, lucknow

srividya Says:
March 4th, 2008 at 9:39 am

i dont know my motherinlaw’s birth details. but from what i see she appears to belong to rakshas gana. can we find out her nakshatra and rasi?