September 1st, 2007

Inter religion marriages and Vedic Astrology

The present guest article is based on research directed towards marriages between bride and groom belonging to different religions or faiths.

Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam? I think not…
We, as a society, irrespective of caste or religion, are fairly traditional and high premium is placed on conformance to a set of rules. As a result, we find it difficult to accept change and are not comfortable in unfamiliar situations and circumstances. Throughout our lives, we tend to maintain a very strong sense of “native” vs. “foreign”. Marriage is one such institution in our society which is subject to lot of customs and traditions. Compatibility of horoscopes, wealth, social stature etc. is given a lot of importance. The procedure of marriage is highly ritualistic and the entire family of bride and groom has a part to play.

Marriages outside of religion are still not accepted properly in our society. There is opposition from the immediate family. Spouses are expected to convert, but it is not easy to accept a faith or culture that one is not born with. If there is no conversion, couples usually reach a compromise on the faith children follow. Overall, inter-faith marriages present a lot of challenges that need to be worked out. The ratio of such marriages being entirely successful is also not very high.

Lifelong relationship
In Indian culture, more often than not, marriage is for a lifetime. We choose to share our life with one individual and the conduct, behavior and idiosyncrasies of one have a profound effect on the other. In a manner of speaking, the husband and wife share a destiny. An encouraging, sincere and devoted spouse is a blessing.

Relevant Astrological Combinations
Nitin Kashyap has done this research and he presents the following principles and logic behind the observations.

The karakas and bhavas for marriage, religion and “foreignness” are:

1. Jupiter and Venus: In female chart Jupiter represent husband and in male chart Venus represent wife.
  2. Fifth House: Fifth house represent our mentality and love affairs.
  3. Seventh house: Seventh house shows one’s married life.
  4. Ninth House: Ninth house represent religion and luck. This is what you would see to judge “religion” in this context.
  5. Saturn, Rahu and Ketu: These three planets indicate the separating influence in the chart. They represent the foreign element that we should be looking for.

Based on the above, some principles which have been observed in different combinations leading to inter religion marriages are:

1. Principle I: For males, Venus should be afflicted by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu. In charts of females, Jupiter should come under separating influence of Saturn, Rahu or Ketu.
  2. Principle II: Fifth or seventh house should be afflicted by Saturn. Saturn in fifth house has a special influence and significance on inter religion marriages because from the fifth house, Saturn’s 3rd drishti would be automatically be on the seventh house.
  3. Principle III: Ninth house and its lord should be affected by Trik bhavas and their lords. Since one is going “against” his/her religion, there should be some bad effect seen on the ninth house. Additionally, ninth house should be afflicted by Rahu/Ketu.
  4. Principle IV: Seventh house and its lord should be connected with a debilitated planet or Rahu/Ketu.
  5. Principle V: According to Jaimini System, the planet having lowest longitude in a birth chart is called Dara-karak graha (planet representing wife). This planet should be afflicted by Rahu/Ketu or Saturn.

Three or more rules can be observed to be in play in these charts of individuals who have married outside their religion. To protect the privacy, names are not provided and place of birth is obfuscated. The editor had thought that just the chart data should be provided here, but the realization came that a lot of you have your own methods to calculate the chart and may not agree with the calculation of nodes and values of ayanmsha correction used in the birth chart generation application on this site. All the times are in IST and the time zone is +530.

Date Time Latitude Longitude Gender
22 August 1969 0658 hrs 22N18 73E12 Male
25 June 1973 0610 hrs 28N40 77E13 Female
02 October 1973 2100 hrs 30N19 78E02 Female
03 Nov 1972 1745 hrs 28N27 80E51 Female
11 Sept 1967 0855 hrs 28N40 77E13 Male
31 October 1955 1832 hrs 26N55 75E49 Female
13 June 1978 1115 hrs 28N40 77E13 Female
31 October 1973 2200 hrs 28N40 77E13 Male

Readers are requested to share charts if it can add to analysis present here in this article. As usual, comments on this article are most welcome.

[Editor: Till the directory page is complete, the contact details of Nitin Kashayap (kashyap_nitin at rediffmail _dot_ com, phone number - +91-9968039321) can be found here.]

119 Responses to “Inter religion marriages and Vedic Astrology”

Ramesh Says:
April 8th, 2014 at 6:29 am

Namaste Pandit ji,

My dob is 15/06/1987
Birth place – Chennai ; Time – 1:16 PM

I’ve read in other sources that the following could give a foreign spouse.

– Rahu in 7th house
– Venus in 9th house

Is the above really true ? Both conditions are true for me. Does this mean I’ll marry a foreigner ? Additionally I have Moon in the 5th house and Jupiter is with Rahu in the 7th house. Can you please predict my marital life. I currently live abroad and I’m looking to get married soon.

Please guide me Pandit ji. Thank you

Anu Says:
March 2nd, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Namaste ji,
My dob 24 – 03 – 1989, On friday afternon – 12 : 15
Or 1 : 15. Sorry am not able to give u information about my time of birth.
Place of birth : Kakinada, Andhra pradesh.

I can tell u about,
My birth lagna – gemini.
My zodiac sign – libra
my nakshatra “3″ chitra.

Could u please let me know will i get married, will my love get sucess. Will i have love marriage.
I hope you will reply me soon.
Thank you.

priyanka kumari Says:
January 23rd, 2014 at 10:56 pm

my dob is 10 feb 1990 time 2:30 am on wednesday..in bihar..my marrige is love or arrange?

archana Says:
January 8th, 2014 at 3:04 pm

my dob: 07:06:1990
time: 3:40pm
i have venus and mercury in 7th house and mars lord of seventh house in 6th house.
will i b sble to conver my love into marriage?
pls reply.

Rachana Says:
January 6th, 2014 at 11:59 pm

Namaste Pandit ji,

My D0B is 13/03/1988, 04.48 a.m.
Place of birth- Bangalore
Could you please let me know if there is a possibility of inter-religion marriage in my horoscope?

apul Says:
December 1st, 2013 at 3:55 pm

19/12/1981 time 10:10am allahabad i love someone it is posible love marriage i am married and my marriage go to divorce way tell me sir

Raghavendran T B Says:
October 16th, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Other than the above combinations, don’t dasas of Rahu, Ketu or Saturn ignite love on a person of a different religion, which may lead to marriage?
Also are there different set of principles of inter caste marriage?

Vaishu Says:
August 26th, 2013 at 12:59 am

Dob: 16/08/88
Place: chennai
Time: 01:45 pm
Will i have love marriage or arrange marriage ?
When is the time for marriage ?
When will i fall in love or meet the partner ?
Characteristics of my partner ??
Please predict me

Vaishu Says:
August 26th, 2013 at 12:55 am

Dob: 16/08/88
Place: chennai
Time: 01:45 pm
Will you have love marriage or arrange marriage ?
When is the time for marriage ?
When will you fall in love or meet the partner ?
Characteristics of your partner or spouse , family background ?
What kind of activity you should be involved in to come in contact with him/her ?
Will you have multiple affairs but not love marriage ?
Please predict me

Priya Says:
June 22nd, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Pl analyse and let me know whether I have a second marriage in my horoscope.

Dob is 18.1.1974; place of birth is Pondicherry and time of birth is 10:20am

nikhil Says:
May 27th, 2013 at 12:53 am

sir my d.o.b is 5-12-1991time 10:55pm ludhiana .please tell me if i have a videsh yatra yog

jeevitha Says:
March 3rd, 2013 at 1:40 pm

my birth place is pondicherry.

jeevitha Says:
March 3rd, 2013 at 1:38 pm

my dob is 20 dec 1986 8.42 pm.Not yet married. i jus wanna know when the marriage will happen. is there any possibility of marrying a person from other communities or other countries. i prefer the reply through my mail id. i will be grateful to u. this site is really interesting.

SREEDHARA MURTHY Says:
February 28th, 2013 at 6:24 pm

MY DOB IS 2ND MARCH 1960, 08-30 AM PLACE OF BIRTH BANGALORE. I AM NOT STILL MARRIED IS THERE ANY CHANCE.

WITH IN OUR RELIGION OR OUT OF THAT SIR,

Prabhakar Says:
January 5th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Namaste pandit ji,
it will be my great pleasure if you analyse my kundali.i am from NEPAL.my DOB is 1989/jan/21. the time is 5:15 am. +5.45 time correction. and the birth place is kalaiya,bara 27.50N 88.10E. please pandit ji could u tell me about my marriage and for abroad going.
thanks

bhupider Says:
December 11th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

namaskar pundit ji please analyse my chart and tell about career job marriage videsh yog
my dob is 10 nov 1976 tob 5 05 pm place of birth mansa punjab
thanks in advance.

manoj Says:
October 30th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

My DOB 01/04/1979 ,time of birth 12:10pm,place-Mangalore,Karnataka ,is there any chances of love marriage ? pls reply

Ammu Says:
October 13th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

My DOB is 19th Oct 1987, TOB is 10am, Place – Kottarakkara, kerala. Is there a chance of inter – religious marriage in my birth chart? pls reply

Pawan surana Says:
August 22nd, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Wiil my marriage be intercaste. I am in relation with that girl.

DOB: 24 june 1987
TOB: 20:45
Place: Bikaner(Rajasthan)

soudamini nayak Says:
July 17th, 2012 at 2:02 am

IN A BOY S HOROSCOPE MOON IS IN 7th HOUSE
IN A GIRL S HOROSCOPE MOON IS IN 11th HOUSE

WHAT WILL BE= GOOD OR BAD FOR MARRIAGE ?

AND WHAT TYPE OF COMPATIBILITY OF THEM ?

PLEASE REPLY

mandeep Says:
July 13th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Namaste All GuruJis…

Please analyze my charts ad provide information regarding money,career and other aspects of life.
Details are:

DOB: 18 june 1985
TOb: 06:16am
Pob: panipat, haryana india

sara khan Says:
May 19th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

tell me whether i will get a govt.job or not and in which department as presently i am a tacher in a private school.

sara khan Says:
May 19th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

please tell the direction where i will be married?

sara khan Says:
May 19th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

my date of birth is 27-01-1976 and time of birth is 4:10pm.and place of birth is etawah(u.p)can you please tell me by my kundli that for me interreligion marriage is possible or not?and if yes then in which year?and whether it will be with confirmation of both sides parents?

sara khan Says:
May 19th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

can interreligion marriage is possible if the 5th house is occupied by rahu and 7th house by venus(shukr)?

Ruchi Says:
November 23rd, 2010 at 4:32 am

Hello Gurus

Can you please throw some light on Uranus in Seventh house of Aries ascendant. Does that mean marriage is not possible for the girl?

Will greatly appreciate any replies on this.

Hari nath Says:
November 13th, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Could you pls tell me abt intercast love marriage in our charts
11-01-1989
2:45pm
Vijayawada.
Saturn and Venus in 8th house.
7th lord in 12th house.
8th lord aspecting 7th house.
24-05-1991
10:15am
Vijayawada
9th lord and 5th lord aspected by 7th lord saturn.
Venus is with ketu in 12th house.

vibhor Says:
October 19th, 2010 at 6:06 pm

Namaste All GuruJis…

Please analyze my charts and provide information regarding money,career and other aspects of life.
Details are:

DOB: 22 may 1987
TOb: 13:05
Pob: Jodhpur,rajasthan

RAVI BAHOT Says:
October 1st, 2010 at 1:05 pm

jai ho panditji
my details are
name : ravi bahot
dob : 25.04.1976
place : mumbai
time : 11.00am
please let me know about my chart and tell me about doshas present , weather i’ll be sucuessful,rich in my life ,also about videsh yatra yog

vibhor Says:

namaste sir
name-amit makkar
dob 15-01-1985
place-delhi-india
time-06-35am
male
sir i have not rise till yet i have lot of debts.will i ever rise in my life.if i can then what buisness should i do i m not graduate also.do i have videsh yatra yog?if i have then when?please suggest me some remedies n predictions.

T J Says:
April 5th, 2010 at 12:41 am

Namaste Sir,

requesting for the marriage and career predictions.

Girl:

Birth date: 29 July 1980
time: 5:45 AM
place: Ahmedabad

Shirish Says:
April 3rd, 2010 at 11:14 am

my date of birth is 11/10/1984
at 00.10.00 am

is this chart indicating foreign study and prospeous future

N Anand Says:
March 27th, 2010 at 2:38 pm

My DOB 23 Feb 1975; 06:30 am; Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).

My marriage delays upnormally..

When I will be marriage ? My girl will be like ?

Anand N

Saransh Says:
March 21st, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Adarniya Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap ji
Namskar

Kindly tell me about Videsh yog in my life.Higher Education yog and place change yog in 2010.Could you please analyze my chart for my career and financial position and yog of Great achievements in life?
Very thankful to your giving your valuable time.
My Details:
My name:Saransh
Date of birth:08:11:1981
Time of birth:05.30AM
Gender:MALE
Place of birth: Gwalior MP India

kiran Rana Says:
February 18th, 2010 at 10:40 am

Please advise me regarding my careers. I am struggling from 6year for good job.

I am interested for abroad for job.

My details:
My name:Kiran Rana
Date of birth:14:11:1979
Time of birth:05.05AM
Gender:FEMALE
Place of birth: Rudraparyag,Uttranchal,INDIA
Nearest city:Uttarkashi

Please guide me.I am very much frustrated.

Kiran

nisha Says:
February 15th, 2010 at 12:01 am

My details:
My name:nisha A
Date of birth:31:01:1980
Time of birth:09.50 AM
Gender:FEMALE
Place of birth: Borella, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Nearest city:Colombo

According to my details my marriage will be a interracial marriage?

could anyone please tell me?

Saturn in 7th house

kiran Says:
February 11th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

Please advise me regarding my careers. I am struggling from 6year for good job.

I am interested for abroad for job.

My details:
My name:Kiran Rana
Date of birth:14:11:1979
Time of birth:05.05AM
Gender:FEMALE
Place of birth: Rudraparyag,Uttranchal,INDIA
Nearest city:Uttarkashi

Please guide me.I am very much frustrated.

Kiran

faizy Says:
January 30th, 2010 at 1:06 pm

Please tell me when I’ll get married and whether It’ll have love or arranged & how wil be my married life?
plz tel abt my nature/personality
& abt husband?

which planet is malefic in my chart & wht wil be the effect on my life ?
My details are:

Nearest city:COCHIN

His name:MANUEL
Date of birth:12:06:1980
Time of birth:06.20AM
Place of birth:KOTTAYAM,KERALA,INDIA
Nearest city: COCHIN

Query/Problem: Am facing great opposition from my parents on my marriage.my guy is from a different community and so they arent giving consent.we want our relation to blossom into marriage.i want to know whether we can overcome these problems and marry with parent’s consent.am currently facing problems in education and career too.

thanking you in advance.

faizy Says:
December 7th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

plz tel abt my nature/personality
& abt husband?

which planet is malefic in my chart & wht wil be the effect on my life ?
My details are:
27-nov-1985
12:10pm(noon)
karachi.pakistan

Grace Says:
October 21st, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Hello Sir,

I have an affair with a guy from different religion and caste. But we have a problem now since his parents did not accept me.

My dob is 16/june/1985 and tob is around 2:30 pm and pob is nagercoil in kanyakumari district, TamilNadu

His dob is 27/february/1984 and pob is nagercoil in kanyakumari district, TamilNadu and am not sure about his tob.

Is there any possibility for us to get together by marriage

Dipak Says:
October 10th, 2009 at 11:55 pm

Hi,My name is Dipak. By birth date is 2nd Feb 1979 and time is 5:00 AM and place is Upleta. I am a software professional. I want to go abroad. The whole story is, i get through all the process of abroad process, upto vasa got stamped on passport. But, at the time of moving, because of any reason i could not go abroad. This happens could of time. I want to know what this is happening with me.

thangapandi Says:
September 14th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Could you tell do my marriage is possible with girl whose detail are given below as we both love each other.
but her parents reject me due to astrology.

mine:DOB 12/10/1982
TOB:5.30am
POB:Madurai,tamilNadu

Hers:DOB15/10/1979
TOB:19:30
POB:Villupuram.

Aussie Says:
September 11th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Respected Sir,

What about intercaste love marriages?? How is that judged from a horoscope?

Poornima Says:
August 5th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Could you tell me if mine will be an arranged marriage or a luv marriage?
DOB: 12/12/1981
POB: Shimoga
TOB: 2:30 AM

Poornima

archana Says:
June 19th, 2009 at 6:59 pm

Please tell me when I’ll get married and whether It’ll have love or arranged or love cum arranged? \
My details are:
Details:
DOB: 15-mar-1982
TOB: 13:35
POB: vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)

don’t publish

Ramya Says:
June 11th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Hi all,
I believe in vedic astrology.Iam really ruled out my situations and expecting your reply.Pls help me with your Astrology knowledge

My date of birth is 10/June/1982

Time of birth is – 8:07 AM

Place of birth is – Madurai(TamilNadu) India

By the Amighty’s greta blessing ,I have a Professional DEgree with a Job in MNC with decent looks.However My Marriage is getting delayed badly.I have started to fast on Thursday and recite Hanuman chalisa since last month.Please give some insights especially about my Marriage life and spouse.Iam greatful for spending your time in analysing my chart.

Many Thanks,
Ramya

Preet Grewal Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 11:16 am

i believe in vedic astrology but don’t have much time to studty

My date of birth is 23/August/1987

time of birth is – 7:17 AM

and Place of birth is – Ludhiana (Punjab) India

if anyone interested please explain my birth chart to me especially about my career and about my wife

you can send me the explantion regarding the birth chart on my email provided

Lalitha Says:
February 2nd, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Dear Nitin,

Excellent Points regarding Inter-religion marriage.
I came across a chart who got recently married having these points.You can check for your research.Also contact me personally.
I am giving her birth details here.

Date: September 22, 1982
Time: 11:25:00
Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place: 78 E 30′ 00″, 17 N 27′ 00″
Secunderabad, India

Thanks & regards.

alka Says:
January 28th, 2009 at 10:33 pm

hi,
my name is Alka dob-10/08/1983 time of birth 03:50am place of birth Hoshiarpur(Punjab)India.
I want to know about my marriage, i am in love with already married man, i want to know if i’ll get marry with him,he also want to marry me,but there is problems with divorce, it is not easy ;so pls let me know if our marriage is possible.
his name is Ronit dob-28/10/1981 time of bith 08:45pm place of bith Ludhiana(PUNJAB)india.

waiting for ur reply.pls reply me

thanks
Alka

Amrit Says:
January 21st, 2009 at 3:02 pm

My Birth time and date: 11:00 am/ 12/03/1987
Place of birth: Dubai, UAE.

I would like to know if i would have intercaste or sub caste marriage?? and will it be love marriage or arranged!!

waiting for your reply ASAP!!

Ranjini Says:
January 2nd, 2009 at 12:21 pm

My Birth time and date: 6.19 pm/ 14/05/1973
Place of birth: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

I would like to know if i would have inter-religion or culture marriage.

vishal Says:
January 1st, 2009 at 4:30 pm

i want to know which planets,houses,rashi’s indicate the videsh yatra or vass
and tell me do i have videsh yatra/vass
DOB: 17-03-82
TIME: 13.37
PLACE: JALANDHAR

ravi Says:
November 24th, 2008 at 7:39 pm

hi my name ravi, dirth of birh: 30-07-1982. time: 12.30 am. can u tell mine love r arranged marriage, whens my marriage.how wil be my marital life

varuna Says:
November 16th, 2008 at 1:56 am

hi.my dob is5aug1980,
time-11:52pm
place:delhi
i am going around with a guy of another religion.his details are
dob-2sep1978
time-12:51pm
place-kanpur(uttar pradesh)
will we be able to marry.if yes when?plz suggest a remedy

NAidu Says:
October 15th, 2008 at 6:04 pm

hai,

My Lagna Simha, in lagna rahu, shani, venus, and ravi palced in the lagna, in 7th place ketu in kumbha, and in 11th place gemini has mara, and moon, in 12 th place guru, and budha are placed , now i am facing some love problems, is it love maariage or arrange maarige?my love is usccess or not?

Anil Says:
September 18th, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Anybody pls guide me regarding my videsh vaas and also, do i have second lady in my life, whom i love a lot?

Anil Says:
September 3rd, 2008 at 12:55 pm

Respected all,

Pls guide me if i have a videsh vaas in my life and if yes, then when. My details are.

DOB-04.01.1975.
TIME-12:30 PM.
PLACE-Allahabad.

Further I would like to learn Jyotish. could you pls guide me.

With all Regards,
Anil.

Maza India Says:
August 11th, 2008 at 10:37 pm

It seems all Guru’s are busy. Would any one of you can answer my questions? I would really appreciate for any quick response.

—- Thanks

PARIMAL Says:
August 6th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

i read ur atsrology tips and calculations and i am highly impressed as it is in very detail.So will u plz answer some of my queries. my date of birth is 23-06-1984 at 9:05am at nagpur maharashtra.i want to know weather i will do business or job,if business then which business and from when ? and will i do love marraige or arrange ?

Maza India Says:
July 30th, 2008 at 1:18 am

All Guru’s,

I wanted to know about my future(Carrier, Marriage) and offcource My family. Following are my details…..

DOB :- 06/18/1979
TOB:- 5:55AM (INDIA)
BP:- TUMSAR DIST BHANDARA MH.

I also heard about 21st Dec.2012. What gona happen on this date?

Please do let me know.

DM

Areej Says:
July 19th, 2008 at 11:12 am

Could you please suggest if i will have an inter-religion marriage,
DOB : 13th August 1983
TOB : 0430 hrs (04:30 AM)
Latitude: 021:27:N / Longitude: 039:49:E

Jayant Says:
July 12th, 2008 at 2:35 am

I am 33 years old….i was a comp engineer…about two years ago i was about to get promotion but lost my job somehow due to my mistake…couldn’t get another job ….now cant even get married….pls help

D.O.B –9th Mar
T.O.B—01:15 am

ravi kanth Says:
June 29th, 2008 at 5:42 pm

My aims are many,
But , Right now ,I’m very negligible and Emotional Behavioured , ( towards the opposite sex ).
So, I like to know , from when I can be more serious regarding my Life’s aims .. and also From when I can have significant Improvements in my Job (Software Professional ) .. and My Birth Details Are here.

DOB: June 18 ,1985
Time: 18:41:00 PM
Place: ( 82 E 01′ 00″ , 16N 35′ 00″ )
Amalapuram , East Godavari Dist.
Andhra Pradesh , India.

ishu rastogi Says:
May 18th, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Hello Nitin ji,
My DOB is 9th Nov 1984,I would like to know about my marraige whether it would be arranged or a love marraige? Will I marry the one who is in my life for the last 2yrs, he is muslim and now things are not going good at all from his family side.Please help.

nayana dutta Says:
April 18th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

1) when will i get a job?
2) when i will get married and how will be my husband?

vivekanand Says:
February 21st, 2008 at 2:55 am

My DOB is August 20, 1983, 2 AM. Siwan, Bihar.
Would like to know the probable timing of my marriage and whether it would be arranged or a love marraige?

Geeta Says:
February 20th, 2008 at 5:23 pm

i have a serious issue here and i am trying to figure out the best way for me getting married to a Hundu boy whom i loved for 5 yrs.But he says that his pundit has advised him not to marry me first because there is a prediction of death in case of his first wife. i am a hindu. can you please help me in this matter

Girl :
Date of Birth: 10.09.1980
Time of Birth: 02.47 PM
Place of Birth: Ghaziabad
Country of Birth: India

Boy:
Date of Birth: 14.09.1982
Time of Birth: 02.37 PM
Place of Birth: Ghaziabad
Country of Birth: India

Dr. Singh Says:
December 26th, 2007 at 8:56 am

Nitin Ji,
Namuskaar, Thanks for the kind remarks and nice proposal. I think it is a good idea to help the sick and needy by joining heads. What could be a greater puniaa then that. Please send me the details at my email address boleewood@yahoo.com
Also, I would like to express my appreciation to Sharma ji who apparently started this site. With great regards. Dr. Singh

Loganayaki Says:
December 25th, 2007 at 8:01 pm

Hi Nitinji and everyone,
i have a serious issue here and iam trying to figure out the best way for me getting married to a christian boy whom i loved for 4 yrs. i am a hindu. can you please help in analysing the details below:
Girl :
Date of Birth: 27.04.1979
Time of Birth: 07.00 PM
Place of Birth: Chennai
Country of Birth: India
Birth Time -17.19

Boy:
Date of Birth: 24.02.1983
Time of Birth: 10.00AM
Place of Birth: chennai
Country of Birth: India
Birth Time -10 AM
i would also appreciate if someone can provide me a contact number and address to talk/meet personally.i would be grateful if you can provide me a detailed description of the above.

Loganayaki Says:

Time of Birth: 10.00AM
Place of Birth: chennai
Country of Birth: India

srikanth Says:
December 25th, 2007 at 12:50 am

Hi Nitinji and everyone,

i have a serious issue here and iam trying to figure out the best way for me getting married to a christian girl whom i loved for 10 yrs. iam a hindu brahmin. can you please help in analysing the details below:
Girl :
Date of Birth: 6-10-1979
Time of Birth: 01:45
Place of Birth: Alleppey
Country of Birth: India
Latitude : 9

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
December 19th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Dr.Singh,
First of all thanks for your advice for the patient. I am very much pleased to read your comments. I have too many charts regarding medical problems and I am discussing it with respectable Doctors of Delhi. If you are interested then we can talk on them . My phone no. is given in the last article on sixth house. and patients are also invited to consult their charts with me . Have a nice life ahead

Dr. Singh Says:
December 17th, 2007 at 11:52 am

Nitin Ji,
Namuskaar to all the lively and learned people. It is a good discussion, my regards to every body. Regarding your client DOB 12 Aug. 1985 she is lucky to be in good hands. I am sure you must have and please continue to re-emphasize to her how important it is to religiously have the complete course of treatment for tuberculosis as it is treatable and curable problem. She must follow up with her doctor regularly for check ups for any side effects of medications and development of resistant strains. Also the need for good diet and stress free life. A good doctor would always look for contacts in the family and friends from whom the disease is usually contracted and or given by droplet infection by coughing etc. Besides conditions like, poor-unbalanced diet, stress, diaetes and immune defficiency disorders, anemia, liver disorders also need to be looked into. The good thing is that the problem is treatable and curable. The bad thing is that patient after taking medicine for a couple of months feels so much better that he/she decides not to complete the course to uproot the disease and the relapses are very difficult to treat as resistant strains of tuberculosis bacteria develop. At the present moment the health the fist house is more important than 7th as marriage in such a problem can cause more problems and undue stress which in turn will effect the health. Also astrologically, speaking placements of Mars, manglik, navamsha situation,etc., need to be kept in mind for the real fructification of married life in ill health and their negative effects on each other. You all appear to be very nice people, any one has any questions please feel to contact me. Dr. Singh, boleewood@yahoo.com

sangeeta moorthy Says:
December 12th, 2007 at 11:55 am

Namaste Guruji,

my DOB is 18-nov-1980 and time of birth is 13:00hrs(afternoon),my place of birth is chidambaram.
my parents r looking for a match, i want to know when is it likely to happen n whether it’s giong to be an arranged one or love cum arranged one?
sangeeta

Sreenath Says:
December 8th, 2007 at 10:41 pm

My DOB : 30-nov-1970 @ 16:20hrs in Madras

Can you please tell me whether i have love marriage possible? or do i have arranged marriage only?

-Sreenath

peeru Says:
December 3rd, 2007 at 2:37 am

The above rules mentioned are all true i.e: 5/5 for my Navamsha Chart & of the other concerned person its again 3/5 points in the Navamsha Chart only.

In the Lagna Chart houses it just meets 1/5 points.

Do the above points are read in regards to Navamsha Chart too along with the Lagna Chart. Please cooment

Vandana Says:
December 1st, 2007 at 4:47 am

I am Vandana Sharma. My Date of Birth is 28th Nov 1984. My Place of Birth is Helsinki,Finland. And Time Of birth is 12:42 pm (Finn Time).The Latitude of Birthplace is 60-09 N and Longitude is 24-57 E.Can anyone tell me,when would I get married? Would my marriage be love or arranged ?How will my married life be?

parveen Says:
November 26th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

Ur site is exellent n u r doing great job …plz keep it up to make the confusion clear or thousands of peoples..

parveen Says:
November 26th, 2007 at 6:00 pm

I m parveen sharma DOB 08.09.1983 n I am manglik
She is Anureet kour DOB 19.05.1984
Is My marriage a successful instead of Manglik dosh?
U r

Peeru Says:
November 2nd, 2007 at 7:12 am

Hello,

Can you please tell me whether i will have a intercaste marriage in next 5 months with my bf. There are many problems arising due to Rahu (Mahakal Dasha ) in his Horoscope which is bringing me to a point wherein if it is not happening in next 5 months, it will not happen ever or not until the next 3-4 years.

my DOB:29.12.79, TOB:4:55 am, POB:Mansa ,Punjab

Please suggest a way out if posible

sgkaransg Says:
October 24th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

Hello Guruji,

Can you kindly tell me, weather my marriage is an arranged or a love marriage
my dob is 17.feb 1979 01.09 am birth place Palni (tamilnadu)

thanks

raj Says:
October 11th, 2007 at 8:37 pm

Thanks Nitinji,

Even if the last 2 r not satisfied but the other three are…So will I be having a intercaste/religion marriage or not???

My details are:

dob-6th July,1980
tob-9:45pm
pob-Berhampur

Raj

Pt.Nitin Kr. Kashyap Says:
October 8th, 2007 at 6:57 pm

Mr.Raj,
In Jaimini system Rahu and ketu are not eligible for holding any karakatwa. So, 4 & 5 rules are not satisfying in your chart.

raj Says:
October 7th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

Hi Basabji and Anandji,

I m new to astrology but have some very intersting doubts regarding my own chart.

I have sat and jup in 7th hs in leo with aquarius as ascendant.The 7th lord sun is with the 5th lord in 5th hs gemini.Venus is in its own hs taurus in 4th..I have got rahu in cancer in 6th and ketu in cap in 12th

Now as v can see

Principle1..venus is aspected by saturn(planetary) and rahu/ketu(graha drsihti)

principle2..saturn is in 7th hs and satisfies the 2nd principle

principle3…9th hs is aspected by saturn(12th lord) and also 9th lord venus aspected by saturn

principle4..not satisfied

principle5…In my case DK is rahu itself.So no chance of it again getting afflicted by rahu.Its aspected by ketu though

So 4/5 principles satisfied.So will i have an inter religion marriage for sure???

Do I need 2 post my horoscope details 4 confirmation???

Raj

pasha Says:
October 1st, 2007 at 1:34 pm

All guru’s on this site.,
Can any body do complete analysis of my birth chart.,

Details:
DOB: 09-Jul-1981
TOB: 12:15 Am; Male;
BirthPlace# : ULHASNAGAR., Mumbai
Latitude of Birth Place : 19-20 N
Longitude of BirthPlace : 73-10 E
Standard Diff. From GMT : 05:30:00

i have read this complete chain of msg’s avaialble on this page., i felt that i may get complete answers to my queries.,
My Janama kundli is of pisces lagna.,Asc(12)
Mars in third house
Sun & Mercury in fourth house.,
Venus & rahu in fifth house
Jupiter, Moon , Saturn & pluto in seventh house
Harshal, Neptune in 9th house
Ketu in 11th house.,

Please let me know.,
My career growth, any hindrances seen., coz i have gone thru many difficulties in education., being good at studies also., i could not get what i want??
I failed in love also., she left me and married somebody else.,
i’m trying hard to get what i want., but things dont happens as i put my efforts.,?
Would i be able to abroad.,?
Venus & rahu do they have any impact in my personal and career life?
I read in above all gurus conversation that., marriage of inter- religion., i’m also been told., but please see my chart and let me know details would it be love or arrange marriage.,
Any good yogas like budha aditiya., gaj kesari., or any else.,
Any bad doshas in my bitrh chart and remedies for it?
Please let me know my complete life cycle ., i would be reall thankful., thanks in advance

Prakash Says:
September 18th, 2007 at 1:43 pm

Nitinji and Basab,

Jai Shri Ram.

As per my analysis the marriage seems to be difficult till end of 2008. Lets look at it why? (Before proceeding further for explanation I want to say that I

Basab Says:
September 17th, 2007 at 11:22 am

Nitin ji,
initially i got a bit confused by the rule you have stated, but then i realized that it falls in the category of one of the rules i have read which is the planet getting exalted in the rashi of the debiliated planet when aspects the debiliated planet it is neech bhangya raja yoga.
but otherwise also jupiter is getting cancellation of debiliation i.e neech bhangya raja yoga. the points of cancellation are:
1. jupiter in a kendra.
2. dispositor of jupiter is exalted.
3. dispositor of jupiter is in a kendra.
4. mars which get’s exalted in the rashi where jupiter has got debiliated is in a kendra.
mars is also getting cancellation of debiliation. the points of cancellation are:
1. mars is in a kendra.
2. dispositor of the rashi where mars get’s exalted i.e saturn is ina kendra.
2. dispositor of the rashi where mars get’s exalted i.e saturn is aspecting mars.
3. the planet which get’s exalted in the rashi where mars has got debiliated is in a kendra and also aspecting mars.
i believe a debiliated planet even though it get’s cancellation of debiliation will still do some damage.
i should have discussed this point in my analysis. anyway, thanks for reminding me.

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
September 17th, 2007 at 10:43 am

Basab ji ,
As you said mangal is yog karak in lagna and jupiter is debiliated in seventh …do you believe in Neech bhanga raj yog ..when two debiliated planets in one seventh position.

Basab Says:
September 16th, 2007 at 8:51 pm

Nitinji,
Jai Shri Ram.
she is running the dasha of jupiter-jupiter. jupiter the 6th lord(disease) from the lagna is debiliated in the 7th house(marak house) and from the chandra lagna jupiter is the 7th lord(marak) in the 8th house debiliated so the dasha has given health problems. in transit jup is transiting the 6th house(disease) from the moon.till july,07 saturn was in the lagna on the natal sun which was negative for health.
coming to the question of marriage there are some problems in the rashi chart and a lot of problems in the navamsha chart(chart of spouse).
rashi chart:
7th lord saturn exalted in the 4th house is good but it is in the rahu-ketu axis and aspected by mars(mars aspect won’t be very damaging as mars is the yogakarak for marriage) so not good.
6th lord debiliated in the 7th house is not good for marriage.
mars in the lagna is a manglik dosha.
saturn+ketu in the 4th house is also a very negative placement as far as married life is concerned.
navamsha chart:
7th lord jupiter in the 10th house is severely afflicted as it is conjunct saturn and aspected by mars 2 malefics which are the 6th and 8th lord respectively.
venus though exalted in the 7th house is severely afflicted as it is in the rahu-ketu axis and aspected by mars and also saturn.
jupiter-jupiter dasha does indicate marriage.
rashi chart:
jupiter is in the 7th house from the lagna
jupiter is the 7th lord from the chandra lagna.
navamsha chart
jupiter is the 7th lord.
transit wise, saturn is aspecting the 7th lord and jupiter is aspecting the lagna and from nov it will aspect the lagna lord moon so time is favourable for marriage.

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
September 16th, 2007 at 8:06 am

Anand & Basab ji,
Jai Shri Ram,There are going lot of talk about Jupiter in Seventh. I received one mail from my client and I think this will help in this discussion. Her Date of birth is 12 Aug 1985, 04:30 am, Delhi. Her Jupiter Mahadasha is going on and in Jupiter bhukti. She fell ill and unfortunately doctors declare Tuberculosis to her. Now her marriage is going delayed due to this problem . Her parents are too tense about the situation. Take a look on it.

Basab Says:
September 13th, 2007 at 11:07 am

Anand,
Prakash had written that “I have one query regarding Jupiter in 7th house and retrograde? How it will affect 7th house?”- So i wrote what Jupiter’s effect will be on the 7th house taking into consideration the afflictions to Jupiter, the lordships of evil houses and also it’s retrograde motion. He only wanted to know what retrograde Jupiter will do in the 7th house,so i talked about Jupiter in isolation.
You have written that Jupiter is negative in the 7th house for all the lagna’s which i don’t agree at all. I believe that can never be possible.
“Peace?”- Why talk about peace when there was no war? It was a healthy discussion and I learned a lot from it.

S. ANAND Says:
September 13th, 2007 at 12:58 am

Basab:

I had said after I wrote the effect of Jupiter in different signs “Given all this, I can say that Jupiter in the 7th is more unfavourable than favourable ! Logical, yes. Borne out in practice – no.” — I was playing devil’s advocate. Essentially, I was emphasizing the fact that no planet should be seen in isolation – which is what you are also saying. I am merely unwilling to speculate on a chart when someone says “Jupiter in the 7th” because

You have written

Basab Says:
September 12th, 2007 at 6:28 pm

Anand,
I have not written that in spite of bad lordships(especially lordship of 6th or 8th) and being afflicted jupiter will do very good, i have written that the extent of beneficence will be reduced to a large extent but it will still do some good.
See whatever be the ascendant, jupiter as a natural benefic will give some good results that’s what i believe. We can’t forget the natural beneficence of Jupiter. If the functional nature was the only thing that deserved attention then why did the sages talk about natural benefics and natural malefics.

Coming to the lagna’s let me tell you what i feel about what Jupiter will do in the 7th house. i am not taking into consideration any affliction to Jupiter or the condition of the 7th lord but just discussing on the basis of lordship of Jupiter for various lagna’s. I am not saying this from experience but it’s just my point of view and i may be totally wrong.

Aries lagna: Jupiter being the 9th and 12th lord in the 7th house(Libra) will give good results.

Taurus lagna: Jupiter being the 8th and 11th lord in the 7th house(Scorpio) will do harm to quite a big extent but it will also give some beneficial results.

Gemini lagna: Jupiter being the 7th and 10th lord in the 7th house(Sagittarius) in it’s mooltrikona sign will give excellent results.

Cancer lagna: Jupiter as the 6th and 9th lord in the 7th house(Capricon) in it’s debiliation sign will do harm but not very negative.

Leo lagna: Jupiter being the 5th and 8th lord in the 7th house(Aquarius) will give good results.

Virgo lagna: Jupiter being the 4th and 7th lord in the 7th house(Pisces) in it’s own sign will give good results.

Libra lagna: Jupiter as the 3rd and 6th lord in the 7th house(Aries) will do some harm but not much.

Scorpio lagna: Jupiter being the lord of 2nd and the 5th house(Taurus) will do good.

Sagittarius lagna: Jupiter being the lord of the lagna and the 4th house in the 7th house(Gemini) will give good results.

Capricon lagna: Jupiter being the lord of the 3rd and 12th house in the 7th house(Cancer) in it’s exaltation sign will give good results.

Aquarius lagna: Jupiter being the 2nd and 11th lord in the 7th house(Leo) will give good results.

Pisces lagna: Jupiter being the lagna and the 10th lord in the 7th house(Virgo) will give good results.

You are saying that Jupiter when it becomes a functional malefic will do only harm even though it is a natural benefic, taking the same logic forward Saturn and Mars will do only good if they are functional benefics in spite of their natural maleficence.
So that way Saturn will give only good results for lagna’s for which it becomes functional benefics and the same applies to Mars. I don’t believe that.

Let’s me tell you what i believe Mars and Saturn will do in the 7th house for lagna’s for which it becomes functional benefics.I am not saying this from experience but it’s just my point of view and i may be totally wrong.

Cancer lagna: Mars being the 5th and 10th lord in the 7th house(Capricon) in it’s exaltation sign. For Cancer lagna Mars is a yogakarak planet the most beneficial planet but will it give a great marriage when it is placed in the 7th house of marriage? It is also exalted, that’s a bonus. It will still cause problems as far as marriage is concerned. It’s because it is a natural malefic. It’s being the yogakarak planet and exalted in the 7th house will reduce the extent of damage it would have done otherwise.

Leo lagna: Mars being the 4th and 9th lord in the 7th house(Aquarius) will not give good results as far as marriage is concerned. Even though it is a yogakarak for Leo lagna it won’t do good as far as marriage is concerned.

Taurus lagna: Saturn being the 9th and 10th lord in Scorpio will not give a good marriage life. Saturn is a yogakarak planet the most benefic for Taurus lagna but it will cause problems as far as marriage is concerned. The reason is very simple, Saturn is a natural malefic and it’s natural maleficence will do harm as far as marriage is concerned.

You have written “What if the dasa of the 7th lord occurs at age 90? Will Jupiter be useful?”- So you mean to say that if we don’t get the dasha of a planet then the planet won’t have any effect on our life? So that way if in a birthchart Saturn+Rahu is in the 7th house in Aries it won’t cause any problems as far as marriage is concerned if the person doesn’t get the dashas of Saturn and Rahu?
you have written “Hence, the mere location of planet in a sign is not enough. I have seen Jupiter in the 7th for Aquarius with Sun in Capricorn and Saturn in Aries nearly destroy a marriage. Also, the native was a brahmin girl who married a shudra boy. Marriage was nearly annulled after 7 years of marital life. Surely, Jupiter in the 7th should not have done this !!”- Of course I didn’t mean that Jupiter should be seen in isolation, the other planetary placements will definitely have to be seen, but what i meant was Jupiter in the 7th house will not be responsible for the disaster in marriage if it is not strongly afflicted or is not the lord of dusthanas like 6th and 8th houses. In this case Jupiter in the 7th house in Leo a friendly sign has actually saved the marriage. 2nd and 11th lord Jupiter in the 7th house may have got her married to a wealthy family and 7th lord in the 12th house aspected by 12th lord can just mean that she got married to someone who is settled abroad.

Prakash Says:
September 12th, 2007 at 6:18 pm

Hi Anandji and Basabji,

I know that my question is incomplete. Sorry to respond you late as I was occupied with some work.
Let take a following case: This is the chart of a female
Dob: 16-july-1985
Tob: 6:44 am
Latitude: 26 13 N
Longitutde: 78 10 E

If you see the chart the Jupiter is retrograde but in Capricorn rashi. Also Saturn, the lord of 7th house, is also retrograde in libra sign.I think this is a good chart to analyze.

–Prakash

sunny Says:
September 12th, 2007 at 3:16 pm

Namaste Nitin Ji,

I have a question regarding Manglik marrying a Non Manglik.
Are there any successful cases of this condition.

I have written my case in the mail sent to you on kashyap_nitin@rediffmail.com.
From sunnyvirgo
I would appreciate if you can help me with my case. Or let me know any free time to call you.

Sunny

S. ANAND Says:
September 12th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

Basab:

Jupiter is a benefic – agreed. But being placed in the 7th where?
For Cancer ascendant, Jupiter is lord of 6th and 9th, so in 7th debilitated, he is pretty bad.
For Capricorn ascendant, Jupiter in 7th is not great even though exalted as he owns the malefic 3rd and 12th.
Jupiter in the 7th in Libra for Aries or Scorpio is not great as he is in enemy territory, and owns a malefic house (12th for Aries, and 2nd for Scorpio).
In the 7th for Taurus or Leo ascendant, he is bad as he is lord of the 8th.
For Aquarius, he is lord of 2nd and 11th, which are also malefic houses, and placed in Leo.
For Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants, he is good as lord of lagna, but will be placed in inimical signs. Jupiter in his own sign for Gemini or Virgo ascendants is good, but he owns quadrants so Kendraadhipati Dosha exists.

Even great benefics show dark sides, especially in swabhukti.

In the current case, Jupiter in 7th may have relevance ot marriage. What if the dasa of the 7th lord occurs at age 90? Will Jupiter be useful?

So, Prakashji, please elaborate on the 7th house Jupiter in retrogression. You say “7th house retrograde” and thats like telling the doctor over the phone “I have a fever” and asking him to diagnose.

Basab Says:
September 11th, 2007 at 4:30 pm

generally jupiter in the 7th house gives good results and if it is not severly afflicted or owns dusthanas like 6th or 8th house it will definitely do good. i believe bad lordships or afflictions to jup can reduce the beneficience of jupiter to quite a large extent but it will still give some good results as it is the greatest benefic. i guess retrgrade jup will not do much harm if it is not conjunct or aspected by malefics.

S. ANAND Says:
September 10th, 2007 at 5:24 pm

Depends upon the house (rashi), the disposition of the owner and his relation to Jupiter, the houses that Jupiter owns, aspects on Jupiter, Navamsa dignity of Jupiter, and operating dasha-bhukti and transit. Simply saying “Jupiter in the 7th, retrograde” is inadequate. Nothing can be said. In fact, allocating residential strength for retrograde Jupiter is vital as the nature of the retrogression has to be examined in the ephemeris.

Prakash Says:
September 10th, 2007 at 2:44 pm

S. ANAND Says:
September 7th, 2007 at 3:08 pm

According to classical texts, the planetary varnas are thus:
Jupiter and Venus – Brahmins
Sun and Mars – Kshatriyas
Moon and Mercury – Vaishyas
Saturn – Shudras
Rahu and Ketu – Untouchable or Antyaja

In current times, with love marriage being not uncommon, one may be able to glean the caste of the spouse (in a love marriage) by ascertaining the overall influence on the 7th house.

As Rahu and Ketu represent Mlecchas (Greeks, Arabs etc) religions like Islam and Christianity are indicated. These are decidedly non-Hindu faiths. Faiths like Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism have a lot in common with the Hindu faith and delineating their individual differences is not easy. Saying a Hindu-Buddhist marriage as an inter-religious one seems odd (to me atleast). I am sure many modern astrological authors may have addressed this, but I am unaware.

Saturn in the 7th definitely delays marriage and the caste of the spouse NEED NOT be a lower caste, though there is a high possibility. Afflictions to the 5th and 9th both in rashi and navamsha have to be studied. Dispositions of Moon and Mercury have also to been seen. And studying the horoscope from Chandra Lagna cannot be over-emphasized.

The influence of Rahu on the 7th and 9th has to give high chances of marriage with a Muslim. I have seen this in a few charts.

Basab Says:
September 7th, 2007 at 2:22 pm

Nitinji,
thanks for the reply. i was talking to Anand the other day and he said that saturn represents people of lower caste so it’s influence on the 7th house or 7th lord can also mean getting married to someone of a lower caste. i believe rahu/ketu can also get a person married to someone of a lower caste because rahu/ketu also signifies people of lower caste. rahu/ketu can alsoe get a person married to a person of another community or another country as they are significators of foreign land. what do you think about it?

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
September 7th, 2007 at 8:35 am

Basabji,
Malefic Saturn shows the delay in getting the fruitful result of any bhaav. It create problems. but what type of problem is it delay , denial or any thing else? It depends on how much strength that particular bhaav have.
Second thing, Saturn is a traditional planet as you said but if some one marriage get delayed due to saturn there are chances of getting married to different caste or religion.
Final thing, If some one have yog of Videsh Vaas or Videsh Yatra and in that yoga Seventh lord or house is contributed. Then we can say that person will settled abroad after getting married. …

Basab Says:
September 6th, 2007 at 2:17 pm

Nitinji,
can’t it be like this that sat if having any realtion with the 7th and 9th house or their lords afflict the houses and cause problems as far as the significance of the houses are concerned than distract the significance of the houses.
another thing, how will sat maintain the tradition when it is already breaking the tradition by making the person get married to a person of another religion?
another thing, can the same principles indicate inter-caste marriage or marriage to someone of same religion and caste but settled abroad?

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
September 5th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

My phone number with address is given on my second article “Sixth house…..”

PRAKASH Says:
September 5th, 2007 at 3:08 pm

Hi Nitinji,

How can I contact you for my chart analysis.
Could you please provide me the contact number?
Please send me details on piscesprakash@yahoo.com

thank you.

Prakash

Pt.Nitin Kr.Kashyap Says:
September 5th, 2007 at 2:43 pm

Basab ji, Saturn is Vaayu tatwa griha, It represent scarcity as well as Virakti(Sanyaaas). Relation of malefic saturn with seventh and ninth houses and their lord shows the distraction from that particular bhaav. but as you it is traditional planet, no doubt saturn is traditional planet. I think the person would not change his tradition but may marry a spouse of different tradition. What would you say basabji and Anand ji….?

PRAKASH Says:
September 5th, 2007 at 2:22 pm

Oops!

Anandji,

I read intra caste as Inter caste.I apologize for my mistake. I had an Intra caste marriage.

Basabji,

I again apologize to you also but I mean what you have Nitinji has said.

Basab Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 9:02 pm

Nitinji,
sorry about mispelling your name in my previous to previous post.
i have a query, you have talked about saturn as one of the planets that is the karaka of foreign element. i have always know saturn to be the planet of tradition and found it interesting that saturn also has a big part to play in inter religion marriages. would be glad if you tell us more on it.

Basab Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 8:33 pm

Anand,
amazing analysis as always.

Basab Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Prakashji,
i didn’t quite understand your logic of applying Nitishji’s principles on your chart because you are looking for the reasons why you didn’t have a love marriage and Nitishji’s principles are for finding out whether a person will have an inter religion marriage or not.

S. ANAND Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 5:38 pm

Prakashji:

I have said that marriage will be intra-caste ie within one’s own caste, not outside. Are you saying that your marriage was not in the same caste?

Prima facie, your 2nd and 9th houses are strong, Jupiter is well placed. So career and finances will be good. Of course, operating dasha and transits will have their say at the appropriate times.

Please consult a professional astrologer – somebody like Pandit Nitin Kashyap-ji (author of this article!!)- for detailed analysis and predictions. I am only a student, and don’t possess enough astrological knowledge.

PRAKASH Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 3:00 pm

Hi Anandji,

Could you please analyze my chart for my career and financial position?

Thank you.

Nageswara Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 2:38 pm

Please tell me when I’ll get married and whether It’ll have love or arranged or love cum arranged? Whether she belong to my father’s family or mother’s family.
My details are:
Details:
DOB: 22-feb-1981
TOB: 5:25 Am
POB: nellore (Andhra Pradesh)

Prakash Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

I have no words to express for a perfect analysis of the chart.

There is one except( not from my point of view*) is that:I have married to a girl that belongs to my caste only.

* – I personally believe that word ‘Intercaste’ is not like it sounds, it is nothing but a difference in way of living, tradition, habits and to some extend culture.

Thus I’ll say that the point about Intercaste marriage is also true since I belong to M.P. whereas my wife belongs to Rajasthan.

Wonderful!!

S. ANAND Says:
September 4th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

Dear Prakashji:

Venus is 9th lord but is not quite in Pisces yet. He has just entered Pisces (0 deg 40 min), while Ketu is at 13 deg 39 min; well outside a 10 degree orb of influence. Thus Venus is not afflicted in Rashi. Similarly, Mercury (25 deg Aquarius) is NOT aspected by Saturn (2 deg Leo). 7th lord Sun is placed in the ascendant almost at the rising degree, and aspects Leo which is his own house. Mercury is lord of 5th and 8th in lagna kendra in Aquarius which is a friendly house. 5th house is fortified by the natural benefic Jupiter. Mars falls in the 6th bhava, which is a good position for lord of the 3rd and 10th. Jupiter aspects the 9th, and 9th lord Venus (falls in Jupiter’s star) is NOT afflicted. In the navamsa chart, Jupiter is the lord of the 9th, and is in the 7th.

From Moon, Jupiter is lord of lagna and 4th in the 7th. Lord of 9th Sun is in the 3rd aspecting the 9th. Sun is also a planet of dharma, and thus his aspect on the 9th will ensure that you won’t break any dharmic laws, even though you may have had feelings towards a love marriage. Overall, the 9th bhava is strong and hence arranged marriage and definitely an intra-caste marriage is most likely.

Saturn while in the 7th, is weakened by his debilitation in navamsa, which incidentally is cancelled by his association with exalted Sun. The aspect of 9th lord Jupiter is a welcoming influence as it prevents Saturn from causing havoc in marital life and he only delays marriage.

So, while one may find that rules ‘fit’, it is essential to check the actual location of planets in the bhavas, the strengths and weaknesses of concerned planets and houses in both Rashi and Navamsha, and only then arrive at conclusions.

Thank you for sharing your chart, because I am sure it has opened up some more discussions. I would like other astrologers in this forum/site to offer their opinions so that we can all learn and benefit. Please also offer your opinion on my opinion – it will help me in my nascent studies in astrology.

Thank you.

PRAKASH Says:
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:23 pm

Could you please analyze my chart for this purpose and discuss why I did not had a love marriage. As my chart hold most of the conditions true.
For information: My DOB, TOB and POB are correct and most of the things that were predicted in the past from my chart were happened. I got married on 24 Jan 2007 and it was an arranged marriage.

Details:
DOB: 5-mar-1978
TOB: 6:44 Am
POB: HARDA KHAS ( M.P.)

As per the condition stated in the article:
My chart holds following condition as true:

1) My Lagna is Khumbh.
2) As per the Principle I: Venus is afflicted by ketu is pisces.
3) As per the Principle II: Mercury (fifth lord) afflicted by Saturn

Sahil Sharma Says:
September 2nd, 2007 at 10:04 pm

Nice article ! I have 3 principle out of given five and I married to Jessica(christian) girl.