August 20th, 2006

Gaja Kesari Yoga

This article is first in the list of many articles that I would be writing on Yogas – Planetary Combinations. I would basically be publishing online the notes I have made during the ongoing process of learning astrology.

Gaja Kesari Yoga

Gaja Kesari Yoga is caused by Moon and Jupiter coming together in a chart by being in Kendras (1st, 4th, 7th, or 10th) from each other.

Why is it called Gaja Kesari yoga?

I do not have a good answer to this question. Jupiter can be compared to a Gaja – big, slow moving, intelligent and looks over all other animals. However, Moon cannot be called as Kesari – it is represented by color white. It is a saumya graha – cannot really be compared to a lion or a tiger.

However, this yoga does give the person qualities of a both animals – magnanimous and intelligent as an elephant and majestic as a lion. Such people would earn a lot of name and fame in life. A quality of generosity would also be associated with them.

Some of the coolest politicians of the world have this yoga in their charts… Mahatma Gandhi, Kennedy. Both the candidates in US presidential election in 2003 have this yoga.

When would this yoga work?

Mathematically, this yoga can appear in charts of a lot of people. However, like all other planetary combinations, this yoga also depends on the strength, position and house lordship of the two planets involved – Moon and Jupiter. It also depends on positions of other planets in the chart which may be stronger than these planets. The yoga would also be best shown in life if both these planets are in their exaltation sign and are at an angle not just from each other but from Lagna as well. Neechabhanga Chandra and Guru would be considered good. The two planets would need to be benefic in the charts and suitably disposed to the lord of Lagna as well. They themselves should be free from any negative aspect, particularly Rahu and Saturn should not be associated with Moon.

When would this yoga not work?

This yoga would not work if Jupiter is in regression – as benefic planets become considerably weaker when they are retrograde. Moon and Jupiter should not be in neech awastha or in combust state. If that is the case, the effects of this yoga are nullified and the person would lead a fairly ordinary life.

There is no exception to this rule that applies to all planetary combinations. The Lagna and Lagna lord would need to be strong for any yoga to work. Lagna and lagna lord are foundation stones of a horoscope. If the foundation is not strong enough, a building cannot be built on top of it.

When would the results show up?

The results would show up in dasha/bhukti periods of Jupiter and Moon and during mahadasha periods of other planets as well if the main dasha lord is favourable to both these planets, otherwise, this yoga would not show up. In short, there is nothing special about this yoga. The above statements are true about other yogas as well.

Points to ponder

Would this yoga work for people with Libra lagna? Prima Facie, Jupiter is not a good planet for a Libra lagna chart. It presides over affairs or 3rd and 6th house. It is not a natural friend of Venus, which is the lagna lord. There seems to be a problem with this logic, and I keep coming back to the chart of Gandhiji, he has a Libra lagna and his success is attributed in a large part to this yoga.

How would this work for people with Gemini and Virgo Lagna? For these lagnas, Jupiter is lord of Houses 7th and 10th and Houses 4th and 7th respectively. This would give Kendradhipati dosha to Jupiter.

The problem is that I do not have a lot of example charts to discuss this yoga. Searching on the internet for prominent persons from India with GKY in the chart resulted in only one name – Mahatma Gandhi. It is my request to people reading this blog that they educate me if they have any more examples to share.

Tags: , , ,

128 Responses to “Gaja Kesari Yoga”

prakash Says:
March 20th, 2014 at 5:11 pm

d o b *09 -05-1943
time 05-12 am place jodhpur whenmy good time will come

prakash Says:
March 20th, 2014 at 5:07 pm

d o b *09 -05-1943
whenmy good time will come

rahul Says:
March 14th, 2014 at 1:04 am

hi,
my date of birth is 26/01/1984 time being 07:45 am
and place of birth is dehradun
kindly tell whether i can ever be successful in clearing civil services exam.

prasanta saha Says:
March 11th, 2014 at 11:38 am

what is kul dipak youg?

smita Says:
February 26th, 2014 at 12:43 pm

i want to know about my financial future. is gajkeshriyog will come in my life? when will my dreams come true? is my future`s financial condition will strong? my birthdate is 2-8-1977 and time is 10:33 p.m born in nadiad and day tuesday

smita Says:
February 26th, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Hima Says:
February 22nd, 2014 at 1:19 pm

my name is Hima, DOB: 17-Sep-1986, TIME 08.30 AM, Birth Place : Channapatna. Please analyse my horoscope and provide your valuable reply and suggestions through email

pravin Says:
February 20th, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Pravin patil
dob.10/3/1986
Sun ,moon,and jupiter in 4 th house, shani and mangal in 1 st house in lagn
Budh and shukra in 5 th hous, rahu in 6 and ketu in 12 th house. So pls answer to effect. On gajkesari yog

chaitanya Says:
January 20th, 2014 at 9:38 am

hello, sir
my d.o.b is 07- December-1990, 11:15 a.m at pandharpur(Maharashtra)
if I have gaj-kesari yoga in my kundli. what is the effect of this. and when it start.

k.Pranav reddy Says:
January 17th, 2014 at 8:49 pm

DOB:6thSept1988 , 8.30am,place of birth Hyderabad. I am a software Engineer at USA My kundali is having gaja kesari yoga,what will be the result of it please clarify.

Diwakar pandey Says:
December 24th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

my Dob is 27june1993 01:20am,,,,political yog hai ki nhi

Subramanian Balachandran Says:
November 26th, 2013 at 3:53 pm

My DOB is 07.03.1966, TOB is 6 Am, and Place of Birth is Nagpur.

My Jupiter Dasa is about to start. What are the benefits of this Dasa ?

Harish Says:
November 14th, 2013 at 10:26 am

Hello My name is Harish VermaDOB 13th Aug.1966 2PM Gangrate
HP.Could you tell me that I have Gaj kasari yog in my horoscope.
Harish

SIBI VARGHESE Says:
November 8th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Dear sir,
My doubt is Gajakesari yoga created base Jupiter was placed in kendra from moon only or lagna also?

upesh Says:
October 22nd, 2013 at 11:23 am

hi myself upesh and my date pof birth s 16-5-1991 and my time is 09:20am distt pathankot punjab. i wanna know about my career and wealth and job????/

krashank kulshrestha Says:
October 10th, 2013 at 12:37 pm

my son date of birth is 14 sep 1999 3.55 am he has a gaj kesri yog is it works or not.arvind kant

ruchika lochav Says:
August 29th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

mari bati ki d.o.b.3 march 1997 12-45p.m. padhi kasi rahegi kes feld mai jaye kundli mai bhai ka yog h ya nahi plese bataye mai kafi paresan hu

Sadasivan Says:
July 31st, 2013 at 10:15 pm

@ Aditya.Poluri ,
Indian System is more accurate,as the Precession of Equinox/es, is taken into account and is based on the position of the Stars,in the Back ground.
In Western System the Lagna gets wrong.Hence the whole thing becomes wrong.

Sadasivan Says:
July 31st, 2013 at 10:03 pm

@ Sr ,
Please mention whether the Moon is waxing.This can be known from the Horoscope.Your Garbha Balance [SISHTA] Dasa will make things a bit clear.
Full Horoscope [Graha Positions and Navamsa] details will help further.
From the details you have given,it seems this one is MORE than average.

harjeet Sandhu Says:
June 15th, 2013 at 5:08 pm

some person says to me I m in gaj kesari yoga are u says to me its wrong or right my date to birt is 7th april 1979 after 7.30p.m in fathegarh u.p

Sr Says:
May 31st, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Hi! I’m a tula Lagna and my Jupiter lord of the 6th house is in 8th house(taurus) along with the exalted moon(in Taurus) who is the lord of the 10th house and the lord of the 8th house Venus is in 10th house(in Cancer).
I can deduce the following.
1.) Moon and Venus has exchanged places, thereby giving Parivartana (Exchange) Yoga.
2.) Jupiter, lord of 6th house is in another dusthana house (8th) thereby forming a Vepreet Raj Yoga…
3.) Jupiter + moon in the same house makes a Gaja kesari Yoga.
But do.’r know how powerful or weak it is and also don’t know how good or bad it is… can anyone enlighten me..

manjunath Says:
April 30th, 2013 at 11:50 am

my dob is 01/05/1981.have i gajakesariyoga ple send details

Kunal Bajpeyi Says:
March 31st, 2013 at 2:12 am

Kunal Bajpeyi
DOB 01/01/1984
Time: 20:40
Place: Lucknow

What are the Yoga in My Kundlai (Remedies if required)

poonam Says:
March 19th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

my birth date is 4/12/1987 & timing of born id 4.35PM

Jitu Says:
March 14th, 2013 at 7:57 pm

My dob is 22/10/85 and time is 1.07 pm n place of birth is navsari gujrat, many people have told me that i have gaja kesari yog in my kundli. Now i want to know exact effect in my kundli about this yog.

Dilkey Says:
February 14th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

My daughter’s DOB 2002/04/22 at 11.35 am.
All astrologers who are checked her birth chart they said she has gaja keshari and vipareetha raja yoga and also her lagna lord also with Uchcha Sun at 11th house.

Please let me know the truth of this and how works these yogas. Thank you

Dilkey

manoj Says:
February 13th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

gemini ascendant, ketu in 11th aries, ju and moon in 12th house. do I have a gaja keshari? what does it mean anyway? Any ideas

M. Suneel Says:
January 29th, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Pl gives the Present & Future details. Because presently I’m straggling so much in our office or Personal also.

lalit Says:
January 1st, 2013 at 10:48 pm

My son’s dob is14/6/2009&birth time is 13:44 noon pls sent his kundali &bhavisyafal & what about gajkesri yog in his kundali his birth place sahpura ,bhilwara, Rajsthan.

deepa sachdeva Says:
December 20th, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I M DEEPA SACHDEVA. MY DOB IS 17.10.1975.
BIRTH PLACE- DELHI
TIME OF BIRH- 19.15 OR 7.15 PM
I M VERY UPSET. ACTUALY I M CAPABLE FOR SUCCESS.I M POPULAR. SMART AND INTELLIGENT. BUT I M NOT HAPPY. SOME TIME I WANT TO SUICIDE BUT STILL I M STRONG ALSO AND AMBITIOUS TOO. AS ASTROLOGY I KNOW I HAVE THE GAJ KESRI YOG. BUT MY PLANETS R NEECH. PLS TELL HOW CAN I ACHEEV MY GOALS. I M WORRY ABOUT MY FAMILY LIFE AND PROFESSION TOO. PLS HELP ME. I CAN EARN LOT OF MONEY BUT SOME TIME I HAVEN’T MONEY. I M VERY AMBITIOS PLS HELP ME

Dinesh Panta Says:
December 20th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

My son DOB April 26, 2007 Born place in Kathmandu Nepal,Time :02:22 am. Please, let me know if it is true and is i will get the benefits this yog. i want know his future.
Thanks and Waiting for your reply.

Dinesh Panta
From Nepal

laxmi Says:
December 12th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

my son dob 12/09/87 place ahmedabad time:9:24 pm
he has gajkesari yog .when will he get its benifit.

siddhi Says:
December 4th, 2012 at 12:21 am

my DOB is 11/07/82 Time : 09:36 am Place : Kolkata.Someone told me i have gajkesari yog in my kundli. Please let me know if it is true and will i get the benefits o this yog.

siddhi Says:
December 4th, 2012 at 12:20 am

Sir , my DOB is 11/07/82 Time : 09:36 am Place : Kolkata.Someone told me i have gajkesari yog in my kundli. Please let me know if it is true and is i will get the benefits o this yog.Also , if i can strengthen the yog by doing some puja.

PAVANKUMAR Says:
November 18th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

sir i was born on 23\1\92 5:15 pm in madanapalle taluk chitoor district andhrapradesh..sir dp i have gajakesari yoga?

PRIYA Says:
November 8th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

kindly let me know my future i have gajkesari yog.
date of birth 30-04-1969

NITIN Says:
November 1st, 2012 at 9:00 pm

My date of birth is 25 mar 1970 at 13.45, pl tell me whether i have gaja kesri yoga,and when it may start,and how. kindly help

PRASAD Says:
October 3rd, 2012 at 12:39 pm

please tell me do i have gaja kesari yoga
Date of Birth 05/09/1977 TIME 12.30 NOON

VENKATA SURESH Says:
August 20th, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Dear sir
my name venkata suresh, DOB: 18-AUG-1976, TIME 05.43, STAR KRITIKA, BIRTH PLACE : ADUSUMALLI , LATLON 16 N 00, 80 E 10, BIRTHDAY:WEDNESDAY, IN MY HORO LAGNA TO 11TH PLACE JUPITOR & MOON COMBINATION..CAN I GET GAJAKESARI YOGAM AS PER MY HORO.. PLS KINDLY ANALYSE MY HORO AND PLS PLS PLS GIVE UR VALUEBLE REPLY BY EMAIL
THANKS & REGARDS
VENKATA SURESH
09700347941

janaki Says:
May 31st, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Kanchi Paramacharya had Gajakesari Yoga. His ascendent was also libra.

Srinivas Says:
May 7th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

dear sir, i would like to know my future and do i have Gaja Kesari Yoga my details are
dob 02nd Dec 1981, 10.15am, birth place mandya pls reply, WHENE i get a job pls replay me

priji Says:
April 25th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

dob 28th june 1985, 8.15am, kerala pls reply

Vijay Says:
November 17th, 2010 at 11:13 am

I am B.E graduate in Biotechnology…I would like to know my future i.e particularly about my job.. and do I have Gaj Kesri yog, my details are as follows:

Date of Birth : 12th September 1985
Place of Birth : Karwar ,State:Karnataka
Time of Birth : 05:55 AM.

Thanks and Waiting for your reply.

Anil

chakri Says:
October 16th, 2010 at 7:58 pm

hi every one,

i have jupiter moon and rahu in 3rd house in pisces.

dob: dec 1st 1987, 11.20am hyderabad

do i have gaja kesari jogam? plz reply

thanku

laleeth Says:
July 17th, 2010 at 8:34 pm

would like to know why is GKY is favourable only to 1% of the total GKY PEOPLE.whether this GYK provides only positive results or even negative ones.would like to know if jupiter in kadaga lagna,sani in singh,rahu in kanya,moon in mesh,ketu in meen and all the other 4 planets in tula will provide good results.

Nagesh Gadiyar Rao Says:
July 14th, 2010 at 12:37 am

I was born in Bellary, Karnataka on 13th July 1958 at 1930 hrs [7:30 PM]. Do I have Gaja Kesari yoga. I have had a torrid time in my profession for more than a year, under the influence of Ketu Bhukti – Sani Dashe. I am hoping for some miraculous turnaround in my circumstances.

Gaurav Says:
July 6th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

My DOB 04/01/1987
TOB 6:45 am
POB Saharanpur

I am having kal sarp yog in my kundli also the the gajkesri yog time period i am passing through is not gud i am worried about my job as well future bcoz my kal sarp dosh is in the 4th and 10th house.

plz suggest what to do??/

jitendra Says:
June 27th, 2010 at 8:50 pm

hi…
i am jitendra

i have gajkesari yoga…..both jupiter and moon in my 10th house… but i m spending a normal fair life not soo much grt life can you pls tell me wht should i do for having such a grt name & fame & grt luxry inmah life pls help me…
my dob is 17/11/1985
birth time – 05:55 am
place jaipur

smithhaa Says:
June 14th, 2010 at 11:57 pm

Hi

My dob is 26 october 1981,time-2:10 am,place-mangad,trichur,kerala.Do I have gajakesariyog?If yes,then is it strong/beneficial or weak/malefic?what are the effects?

champalal Says:
June 3rd, 2010 at 7:49 am

DEAR SIR

MY BIRTH DATE IS 16 DIC.1964, TIME AT NIGHT 11 P.M.
IN MY KUNDALI THE JEPITER AND MOON IN FIRST HOUSE, BUT UP TO TODAY I HAVE NOT ACCHIVED THE TARGETS. PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT PROBLEM WITH ME ?

THANKING YOU,
09327050845
C B DHARIWAL

Supritha Says:
May 26th, 2010 at 8:58 pm

hello sir this is Supritha here my date of birth is 22/8/1988 astologer says i have gajakesri yoga as my guru is in 7th place frm moon…i want to knw having gajakesri yoga adds advantage to my career or not

raghava Says:
May 6th, 2010 at 6:40 pm

03-06-1982 at 01:16AM
hi sir i have interested in politics, please tell wheatherher gaja kesari yoga will work. please reply to my mail I am requesting

jainendra Says:
May 1st, 2010 at 12:08 am

sir ,
my name is jainendra . my date of birth is 13-06-1979. place is GWALIOR M.P and time of birth is 8:07 pm . please tell me if i have gaj kesari yoga and how is it good or bad.
jainendra

gangesh kumar jha Says:
April 8th, 2010 at 10:13 am

sir my birth date is
30 may 1986
8,o clock morning
i hav 2 – budha, sun
11- jupitar ,moon
3- sukra
9 mangal 7 -saturn
my lagan is mithun
tell me is this gaj keshri yoga
i m totaly failure man tell me how i will make my future
interested in doing business of software or preparing civil service……
help me sir what i do…plz sir reply me soon

Praveen Says:
March 6th, 2010 at 11:35 am

Is gajkeasari rajayoga in navamsha considered.it is in fifth house.

VENKATESH BABU Says:
February 4th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

dob:09-08-1987
tob:24:10 a.m
pob:vizag,andhra pradesh

Chaitanya Says:
December 15th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Many of the astrologers have told me that I have some good yogas in my horoscope including this one. But, I have not seen very drastic effects of such kind till now. Can you please confirm and let me know if its actually true and what are the good yogas in my horoscope and when will I see their actual effects.

My detials are -
DOB – 22/03/1981
TOB – 12:50 PM
POB – Indore, M.P.

ravichandran Says:
December 10th, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Please tell me about the gajakesari yoga as astrologers say that after seeing my horoscope that i will be beneficial during the period

Devangi Patel Says:
November 19th, 2009 at 11:03 pm

My birthdate is 23rd jan 1988. Do i have gaja kesari yoga? I have Jupiter moon n rahu in 12th house

Yogeshwari Says:
November 11th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

I would like to know my future and do I have Gaj Kesri yog, my details are as follows:

I have taurus lagna ,moon ,mars and rahu are in scorpio .Moon with mars in scorpio gives neech bhang yog. Jupiter is in 10th house ( Aquarius) but being lord of 8th and 11th house ,will it give Gaj kesari yog?

DOB 9th jan 1975
Time 3;30 p.m
Place jodhpur

Vaishnavi Says:
October 29th, 2009 at 9:11 am

would like to know how strong is my Gaja Kesai yoga My Birth time is 4.58 am on 11 th Jan 1983 .I have moon and Jupiter in my Lagna

asim c Says:
October 26th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

in my Gajakesari yoga, jupitor is malefic i.e lord of 3&6th and also jupitor mahadasha running.Further moon is in own house i.e. exalted,and lord of 10th, the yoga started in jan2009,in march09 say 2 months later my father passed away.I seek transfer close to my family with whom i am away for last 6 yrs so also applied for a senior position in govt of india at board level. do I expect any relief either close to family, higher position?.Pl elaborate.when do the result of this yoga fructify, in my case when can I expect result if at all as above..thanks

Sridhar Says:
October 18th, 2009 at 11:33 am

Hi

Here’s an interesting fact for you. (my horoscope)

My father is an astrologer and says my horoscope is really very good.

He says I have very favourable yogas including the above gajakesari yoga.

He says that I would have an excellent career

But I haven’t had a good career till now and he is unable to explain the reason for my failures in life.

He is cent percent sure that my horoscope is right.

So just thought that this could be an study horoscope for you.

My DOB : 13-06-1984
Place: Bhusawal, Maharashtra
Time: 11.30 PM

Moola Nakshatra.

Kumbha Lagna

4house: Rahu, Sun, Venus, Budha (Taurus)

9house: Sani, Kuja (Libra)

10house: Ketu

11house: Guru and Chandra

Hope this helps

Awaiting an explanation also :-)

rasukutty Says:
October 15th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

vipul…you have nothing other than arragned or love marriage in your head.There is a high-level discussion going on about gajakesari and you ask like a stupid moron about your marriage…so selfish creature you are….

vipul Says:
October 14th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

when will i get married ? love or arrange ?
Birth Date : 13/02/1981
TIme : 12:15 PM
Place : Ankleshwar / Bharuch (Gujarat) India

Anil Says:
September 8th, 2009 at 9:22 am

I would like to my future and do I have Gaj Kesri yog, my details are as follows:

Date of Birth : 25th November 1977
Place of Birth : New Delhi
Time of Birth : 05:10 AM.

Thanks and Waiting for your reply.

Anil

Arunava majumder Says:
August 27th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

plese tell me 21 th june 2009 at 10.00 am to 1.00 pm if I am appered any government examination can I success????? My zodiac sign is aries

Ajit More Says:
August 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm

I have gaj kesri yog. please guide me how and when it will work if it is true…

Here is my detail

Name: Ajit
Birth place : Mumbai(Maharashtra)
Birth date : 04/04/1981
Birth time : 11:22 AM

shodhan kumar anchan Says:
August 14th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

dear sir i would like to know about my future do i have gajakesari yoga and when it will be applied to me
my date of birth 03-12-1970 time 4.35pm place mangalore india

swetha.n Says:
August 4th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

hello sir,
my DOB is 20 june 1985( TIME 7:58 PM).can u please tell me about my future and whether i have gajakesari yoga.

rehan Says:
August 2nd, 2009 at 6:35 pm

sir , in my navmans kundli in 11 th house there are rahu chandra and guru what will be its effects

SAMPADA Says:
July 14th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I was born on 6th may 1983 at 8:00 AM on friday,at thane. Would like to know about my career and maritial life.Please tell me when i will get married..also check whether i have gaja-kesari yoga….

Happy Says:
June 29th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

What career suits me and I’ll do good in?

My details-
D.O.B- 5-12-1978
Place of birth- Chinchwad, Pune
Time- 15.15 hrs

I am interested in fine arts-painting etc. I have naturally good drawing skills. Will I get success in this field? Do I have malavya yog an astrologer said so (my shukra in Libra in seventh house in kendra). Is there gaja kesari yog? (my Guru in cancer in 4th house in kendra and moon in capricorn in 10th house in kendra). Kindly reply.

ramakrishna m s Says:
June 25th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

please correct 12th July 2007 to read as 12th july 1957

ramakrishna m s Says:
June 25th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Similar to Smita’s date of birth, my date of birth is 12th July 2007 born in Shimoga but now settled down in Bangalore for last 30 years.

Please advise how is my construction or morving to new house and live in it. my dob 12.07.1957, POB Shimoga, Karnataka TOB 1850 hours, Uttarashada II Pada.

sandeep Says:
June 5th, 2009 at 10:08 pm

Smita from your next birthday you will well sattele far from native place have well family relation too.Om som somay namah ka yatha sambhav jap karen.Batuk bhairav ki upasana karen.

smita Says:
June 5th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

I was born on 11th july 1973 at 9:35AM on wednesday, Varanasi. Would like to know about my career and family life.

sandeep Says:
May 24th, 2009 at 11:15 am

Yes alpesh you have GKY and this will fruitfull for you in my opinion you have first result in 2007 and next till 2nd june 2010 in subperiod of lagnesh and rajyesh budha in this period you may get higher position, expend business and got hevenly comfort in all field of life

sandeep Says:
May 24th, 2009 at 11:02 am

My DOB is 7Feb.,1965 at 11:59PM at Kota Rajasthan in libra lagna and have GKY in seventh house but in the sub period of jupitor in main period Moon I suffering serious deasese and operated and also hospitalised for three month, so I have doubt about that in my kundali, Is GKY fruitfull to me ? or not please clairify that which planate is responsible for that incident.

alpesh Says:
May 12th, 2009 at 11:26 am

Hi .i have gaj kesri yog astrologer says..please guide me how and when it will work if it is true…

Here is my detail

name: alpesh
Birth place: Patan(UTTAR GUJARAT)
Birth time:10.30am
Birth date:20/06/79

astrologerr Says:
February 16th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

Hi

Gaja kesari is more positive when jupiter and moon (full) are opposite and neat in an horoscope. That positive results can be felt (if ascendent is powerful) during jupiter and moon maha dasa, antar dasa or v dasa

B Patel Says:
January 30th, 2009 at 7:42 am

Do I have GajaKesari yoga? I know you mention that mathematically many people will have GajaKesari yoga, but I am confuse in my case?

Lagna: Leo
Saturn, Jupiter in Kanya.
Moon in Dhan/Sag.
Sun, Mars, Venus, Budh in Aries

navneet Says:
January 19th, 2009 at 11:26 am

hi,
my d.o.b.-07-nov-1983
time-05:55am
place-allahabad,u.p.,india
actually i have shown my janampatrika to an astrologer and he says i have gajakesari yog so plz can anybdy read and tell me that am i having gajakesari or not and if i have wats the impact of it on my life thanks

hemant rathod Says:
January 16th, 2009 at 3:30 pm

i have cancer ascedent with moon in lagna and jupiter is in 4th house. as per you the gaj kesari yoga is happened in kundli please can you brief me when the result can be happened specially on the monetary and financial front.my email is hrathod123@rediffmail.com

Chitta Says:
January 10th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Deepthi Says :jupiter in 4th house have Gaja kesri Yoga?
There are no such thing as Yoga in KalYuga.And with stressful ife sadesati or shani/rahu ketu cannot give any effect in Kalyuga.wakeup you living in modern world.

Fareeduddin Says:
January 10th, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I dont agree fully with this explanation of this Yoga.
I challenge back this person,there are Yogas but not every Yoga works.The Chart of Governer of Andhra pradesh is exactly like my Guru chart then why my Guru is not Governer of state & living ordinary life?

remeber NO PLANET IS BENIFIC NOR MELIFIC.KARMA PLAYS IMPORTANT ROLE.by Professor Krishna Murthy who enlighten the Astrology unlike aVedic astrologers stressing on birth charts with the techniques just like a blind man touch a elephant and try to guess what is it

Nimmi Says:
November 25th, 2008 at 4:46 pm

Here is a chart with Libra ascendant and Gajakesari:
13/5/1955 16:46 Dunedin NZ (+12 GMT)170E30 45S53.

Jupiter is vargottama and exalted in Cancer while moon is in capricorn. It is an interesting chart that there are 2 mahapurusha yogas. I would say both are active in the personality of the person. I have known him for 22 years. Very careless about appearance, likes to roam around – mad about travel. Works very hard and is unreproachable in his sense of duty. Does not have a bad thought in him, very kind especially to down and out people (exalted saturn giving sense of duty/responsibility? exalted vargottama jupiter aspecting moon giving compassion? or exalted vargottama venus in 6th in Pisces giving empathy?). Can swing between being very self indulgent, esp with food and drink and being very self controlled. Vegetarian at birth, was forced to eat meat, and later became vegetarian again at age 42. Has a very subtle taste in food. Atheist. Strong moralist.

Not enormously wealthy materially, but has always had enough. Marriage after age 30 to colleague, support from marriage partner. Happy marriage.

sreelu Says:
October 22nd, 2008 at 4:49 pm

My son lagna is taurus with saturn and mercury in lagna and 3rd house has jupiter and moon(cancer). venus, mars and ketu in his horoscope are in 7th house(scorpio)8th house has mercury(saggitarius), 9th house has sun(makara). The exact DOB is 18-1-2003, 3.18pm bangalore. Futher he has Saturn, Jupiter and mercury in retrograde. I heard that retrograde planets give different results to normal. would gajakesari yoga apply here? Awaiting your response.

thanks in advance
sreelu

sreelu Says:
October 22nd, 2008 at 4:44 pm

My son has Jupiter and moon in cancer in 3rd house. His lagna is taurus and has saturn and rahu in it. Saturn is also in retrograde. would gaja kesari yoga apply in this case?

Thanks in advance
Sreelu

abhishek Says:
August 26th, 2008 at 7:40 pm

hello!

Iam ABHISHEK M SHARMA {23 YRS} i have been practicing ASTROLOGY since last 8 years as you say that jupiter or moon in regression will nulify the gaj kesri yoga but thats not all the concept as if jupiter is the karak planet and moon the same be the karak e.g. VRISHCHIK LAGNA even though jupiter be neech but be in the aspect of moon will create a positive gaj-kesri yoga.This yoga does not only mean that the subject having this yoga will be very rich or will have renown fame.It also mean that the person will have many relatives and a large circle of friends.Even this yoga is negative still the person will be the believer of god but will also be a sinner based on the 3rd house of the possesor’s kundli.

abhishek Says:
August 26th, 2008 at 7:33 pm

hello!

Iam abhishek m sharma i have been practicing astrology since last 8 years as you say that jupiter or moon in regression will nulify the gaj kesri yoga but thats not all the concept as if jupiter is the karak planet and moon the same be the karak e.g. VRISHCHIK LAGNA

Sharmila Says:
July 22nd, 2008 at 8:13 am

Oops, you will need the birth time as well i think.

1.40 pm for my husband
7.35 am for me, on the dates mentioned above

Sharmila Says:
July 21st, 2008 at 10:26 am

Needed your help. Mine was a love marriage. My DOB is 14th of March 1972 in Udupi , my husband is 26th July born of the same year (allahabad)

We seem to have a lot of problems. One jyotish had told me that my husband will never keep me happy, and will always be influenced by another woman…

Can you please check our kundalis and let me know what is going wrong and how long will this continue. Is there separation in the near future.

Thanks a lot
SP

gopi Says:
June 30th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

DOB: 22/12/1984
TOB: 20.10(8.10)p.m
POB: ahemedabad(gujarat,india)
sign : sagiterius
plz tell me something about my kundli and yoga.

adrian Says:
May 1st, 2008 at 5:14 pm

this is a very siple yoga.
the moon is not the one benefiting from this yoga, but the kendras of the moon make jupiter strong.
jupiter gains power from the moon thru his exaltation sign. and jupiter has the epithet of an elefant and a lion. so if jupiter is strong good things can happen to people. the moon is a lagna, just like the sun, or the lord of the lagna, or the arudha of the lagna.
jupiter gains by being in all the kendras.
but he is exalted in cancer only, so this is why from all similar yogas this one is special.

Jayaramakrishnan Says:
April 17th, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Hi All, i was born on 04-07-1985 at 5:16 p.m. I have my moon and jupiter together in 2nd place from lagna. My lagna is saggitarius(dhanur lagna) but my lagnadhipathi is neecha (jupiter is neecha). So whether will this yoga favour me. Since my lagnathipathi is also in regression, many says that my horoscope is weak. Please give me your valuable comments on this.

Dhiresh Kumar Das Says:
April 6th, 2008 at 9:15 pm

Sir I was born on 22nd december 1979 10:20PM Anugul district of Orissa.In my kundli leo Lagna is there. In my 1st house jupiter, rahu, mars is there. I n my second house satrun is there. Third house is vacant. In fourth house venus is there. In my fifth house rabi is there. In 6th house moon and venus are there. In my seventh house ketu is there. So Sir Please give me any suggestion how my life will go? Please sir give me any solution Please please write to my mail Please.

Dr Roopa Venktesh Says:
March 23rd, 2008 at 2:10 pm

I have gaja kesari yoga and I am currently running jupiter mahadasha ….Jupiter-retro infourth house in aquarius and Moon in seventh house-taurus rashi along with retro kethu…Lagna is vrischika and rashi is vrishabha.
I have had stupendous unbelievable moments in favourable major sub periods ….In order to know more i have read more about the yoga…It is interesting to note a good and powerful gajakesari yoga annihilates a lot inauspicious elements in the natives birth chart

f.bivera Says:
March 14th, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Dear astrologist
Excuise for a correction.The date of birth of my twins is 13.6.1974 not typed in my letter as 1973.
F.Bivera,Gandinagar,Kochi,

f.bivera Says:
March 14th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

Dear astrologer,

My twin boys were born on 13.6.1973 at 3.55 and 4.05 am. The first one Aries lagna in Bharani 3 and the second same lagna but in Karthika 1 Both have Kesari yoga in 11th,aquarious

CHART AS FOLLOWS. (1)venus (2)sun kethu gulika (3)mercury sat.(4)mars (5-6-7) none (8)R
(9-10)none (11) Jup moon (12) none.
Navamsa lagna of the first is scorpio and
the second is Dhanus.
Both are well educated and reasonably well employed. However the differences are glaring.The first one had a tough time after studies. Now he is happy and travel a lot to foregin countries.His wife is casual looking and stout.and no children so far.

The second got job soon after studies.His wife is beautiful and have two children. He seldom travel abroad.
How the kesari yoga affect them,Why they differ so much.Can anybody explain.THANKS.
di
F.Bivera,Gandhinagar,Kochi,682020

amita Says:
March 12th, 2008 at 11:34 am

sorry i forget to post my birth details. date:-2nd jan.1983 and time 11.35 pm
plz. suggest me some. and how powerful is it?

Swastik Kumar Says:
March 12th, 2008 at 8:41 am

My birth details are as follows:

August 7 1975 at Amritsar(Punjab), India at 6:18 P.M. I have Gaja Kesari Yoga in my Kundli? Can u please tell me how powerful is it? and what will be its results?

amita Says:
March 3rd, 2008 at 4:08 pm

In my kundali the gajakesari yoga comes so what will i do? for my marriage.

Abahy Says:
February 29th, 2008 at 6:23 pm

Hi my d.o.b is 22,may.1973in patna (Bihar) and time of birth is 19.20 P.M i have gaja kesari yoga in my horoscop

karthik Says:
January 31st, 2008 at 1:25 am

i am sorry, forgot to post my time and date.
1 april 1983
place guntur
time 10.32.40 pm
andhra pradesh

karthik Says:
January 31st, 2008 at 1:24 am

hi my name is karthik. i have seen gajakesari yoga in my chart in lagna with moon and jupiter. i would like to know wheather mine is strong or week and also.
if strong will i enjoy it in my life.

Angela Benson Says:
January 21st, 2008 at 12:03 am

Dear Geeta,

Please do not worry about your son. Gajakesari or not, he has an exalted Jupiter and good moon in 12th. So he will be protected from negative significations of this house and even stands to gain from losses. You may wish to pray to Guru and Chandra

Ranga Says:
December 27th, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Can anyone please see the horoscope of the following native and give a general prediction based on Gajakesari yoga?
Rasi: Kataka
Lagna: Tula
Saturn in 2nd house, Jupiter in 7th and Ashlesha nakshatra – same as Mahatma Gandhi’s.
DOB: 23-08-1987
Time: 11:45 AM
Place: Chennai, India

Geeta Says:
December 15th, 2007 at 5:49 pm

Hi! My son has exalted Jupiter conjunct Moon in 12th house (Leo Ascendant). Can anyone enlighten me on the effects of this? The boy had been brilliant, hard working and successful. 3 yrs ago his school headmistress started picking on him systematically and keeps trying to humiliate him. He still did extremely well for his O-levels (Nov 2006) but am now worried as he’s due to take A levels next year (Nov 2008) and his results this year (2007) were not very good. I want to help him and am extremely worried.

nisha Says:
December 7th, 2007 at 5:07 pm

This is very informative indeed. But I am rather confused. I have gajakesari yog, moon sign Simha, ravi raas, and my Guruji told me that I have very nice time in near future. But for last 2 years, since my Saade sati started, though I havent faced any major problems there is not a grain of development in my personal affaires, which was told contrary by Guruji. This happened first time with me, I mean previous predictions were accurate.
For anyone kind/curious enough to dig into this further:
BirthDate: 23rd aug 79
time : 7:14am
Place: Mumbai
I am planning for child this year.. Dont know what to expect!

N.Manjunatheswara Says:
December 3rd, 2007 at 10:22 am

My date of birth is 25/10/1970,born at 2.40p.m.in a place called Anekal, Bangalore district, Karnataka, India.

I had a sudden loss of my beloved father due to massive heart attack on 10/10/2007 at 1.00 a.m.It has plunged me into deep grief and sorrow.

My wife is pregnant(7 months in progress).

I came to know that I am under the influence of 2nd round of Sade Sath. I wish to know since when it has started and how would my future days be.

hema Says:
September 29th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

i’m having gaja kesari yog in the 12th house of my horoscope but i have heard that planents in the 12th house does not give good result. tell me is it true in my case.

DOB- 30-MAY-1979
TIME- 11:13AM
PLACE- sagar m.p

deepak Says:
July 14th, 2007 at 7:11 pm

i have jupiter ,moon saturn and mercury in 9th house do i have this yoga my dob i 11 feb 1986 at 16:07 i fear the yoga is nt nullified as jupiter is the lord of kendra

Sashi Says:
June 22nd, 2007 at 11:57 am

Dear Astro Pandits,
I have Jupiter and moon in my 10th House and my janma rasi is Mithuna, My lagna is kanya. Here are my Dob detials
DOb : 31-7-1978 Time of Birth : 11.10 am , place of birth : Secunderabad.
Do i have gaja kesari yoga, My sade sath is going to be completed by july 15th during that period i have been tested and have gone though pain. How does it look further. Need u expert opinion.

Chaitanya Says:
June 19th, 2007 at 1:06 am

Hi!

I thought this information will be helpful with you. You have asked for people who have libra ascendants and gaja kesari yoga in them. The prominent personalities are N.T.Rama Rao. He was a wonderful actor and also the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Secondly, Hrithik Roshan has Gaja Kesari yoga with Libra ascendant.

For NT Rama Rao, jupiter and moon are conjunct in ascendant itself and for Hrithik, Jupiter is in 4th house and moon is in 10th house (own house). Jupiter is debilitated. But there is Neecha banga raja yoga as jupiter is associated with moon who is the lord of jupiter`s exaltation house. You can check for these two personalities astro charts in google.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

– Chaitanya

nazish Says:
March 7th, 2007 at 10:43 pm

this article was really enlightening,i have been told that i have kesari and hamsa yogas in my horoscope
can u pls check if its true

name -nazish
gender- female
date of birth-26 july 1984
place of birth-gaya,india(lat-24.48 N;lon-85E)
time of birth-9:26 am

Mohan Das Says:
January 28th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

Dont be impatient with the Shani MahaaDasha. Lord Shanideva will teach you wonderful things and when you enter the Budha Dasha afterwards, that learning will do you wonders. Om Shanaischaraaya Namaha!

Dyayenneela shilochaya dyutinibham neelaaravindaasanam
Devam deeptha vishaala lochanayutam nityakshudham kopinam
Nirmamsodara shushka deergha vapusham daityaakrtim bheeshanam
Deergha shmashru jataayutam graha patim sauram sadaaham bhaje.

Please sing this hymn every saturday, respect the elderly, do your duty, fast on Saturdays, and practice daanam to old people, dogs, and crows.

May Lord Shanaischara bless you and lighten your burdens.

Aishwarya Says:
January 4th, 2007 at 12:34 pm

Charts with Gaja Kesari Yoga.

Hi
It was very learning experience to read through the article on Gaja Kesari Yoga. My husband and I have gaja kesari yoga, as astrologers say.You may take our charts as examples:

Gender:Male
DOB:28th Sept 1978
TOB:2.30am
Place:Cochin, India(9n58, 76e14)
His chart has one more yoga, which I am not fully aware of.

Gender:Female
DOB:25th Nov 1981
TOB:15.37 hrs
Place:Palghat, India(10n47, 76e39)

You are right in saying that this yoga gets activated during the dasha periods of the planets/friendly planets. During Jupiter Mahadasha, I had experienced the grandeur in life.Whatever I did received commendments.AFter that, Shani Dasha for past 17 years has tested my patience.

anil soin Says:
November 28th, 2006 at 2:17 pm

My birthdate is 2 oct 1963 8:45 pm jabalpur mp . Do i have gaja kesari yoga. I have moon & Jupiter in 11 house

Deepthi Says:
November 1st, 2006 at 9:32 pm

My birthdate is 18th may 1980 6.40 a,m. karad maharastra. Do i have gaja kesari yoga. I have Jupiter in 4h house

Deepthi Says:
November 1st, 2006 at 9:30 pm

My birthdate is 18th may 1980. Do i have gaja kesari yoga. I have Jupiter in 4h house

basab roy Says:
October 28th, 2006 at 12:32 pm

i have a lot of interest in astrology and have seen many birthcharts and after studying them i have come to the conclusion that the major or sub-period of a planet is the most important factor. if you are passing through a bad major or sub-period of a planet no yoga even if it is gajakesari yoga will help you out in any way.

FRM HIM WE COME Says:
October 10th, 2006 at 4:51 pm

in my experiences whatever prediction made… will come to surface probaly 20%-30% only… the lagna plays the most important parts of all…

keep fate in SADGURUS…GOD…. that’s it…

namasthe…

FRM HIM WE COME Says:
October 10th, 2006 at 4:44 pm

plz leave all this rubbish aside… believe in GOD…
we are nothing, just a human being… he knew everthing…he created us…he rules us… he is omnipresent… from him we bound to be…. just leave aside egos and surrender to him totally…

u will see the changes…amin

Aditya.Poluri Says:
September 13th, 2006 at 12:36 pm

I heard that combination of sun and jupiter in a house is also called gajakesari yoga,is it true?Is gajakesari yoga in navamsa considerd good?Is there any diffrence between kesari yoga and gajakesari yoga?.A person has jupiter and moon in saggitarius where jupiter is in own house according to vedic or Indian astrology whereas the same person according to western astrology has Jupiter is in capricon where he is supposed to be delibated.Which is more accurate,Indian or western?

Krishna Says:
September 11th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

In the book, “300 Important Combinations” by Dr. B.V.Raman, a method of arriving at the strength or potency of yogas is given. As per this, in situations where the yoga causing planets are unfavourable, we have to give negative points. In the case of Gajakesari, whichever of the two, Jupiter or Moon has more positive points, that planet will give better result during its Dasha/ Antardasha.

Krishna

Krishna Says:
September 1st, 2006 at 12:25 pm

The Book “Nadi System of Prediction” by Rattan Lal, Ranjan Publications, has information on Gaja Kesari Yoga discussed taking into consideration the nakshatras that the planets are located in as well.

For example, if Jupiter and Moon are in Gemini and Jupiter is in Aridra (Rahu’s asterism) and Moon is in Punarvasu(Jupiter’s asterism) then it is a case of weak Gaja Kesari because (a)Jupiter is in a malefic’s star and (b) Moon is in Jupiter’ star but in turn Jupiter is in a malefic’s star.

So if the dispositions of Moon and Jupiter are also considered, we may see Gajakesari of varying degrees of effectiveness. You can consider Rasi disposition, Navamsa disposition as well as nakshatra disposition – this last one being suggested in the book referred to above.

Krishna

krishna Says:
August 30th, 2006 at 12:38 pm

This is a very interesting discussion. I would like to point you out to some interesting links I found while browsing on the internet.

Link 1
——
I found the horoscope of Charles Mason who is serving life sentence in prison for murders committed in 1969. Mason also has the Moon with Rahu in the 10th house, and Jupiter in the 7th along with benefics Mercury and Venus which is similar to Gandhi’s horoscope. Following is the link:

Link 2
——
There is a book “Enigmas of Astrology” by KN Rao, in which one of the articles discussed is on Gajakesari Yoga- Glory or disaster. He says that this is a very commonly found yoga that is wrongly applied many a time. Following is the link:

Krishna