May 19th, 2006

Ascendant Nakshatra Pada Calculation Error

Hi All,

A problem was reported by Sumit SD who observed the behavior of the application while generating this birth chart of his son. There was a mistake in calculating the nakshatra pada of the ascendant.
I have isolated the problem and fixed it. The new version of the software will be uploaded as soon as possible, probably by the end of the week. Meanwhile, please ignore this entry – it is not of a lot of consequence. There is no mistake in nakshatra/padas of rest of the planets as this problem was specific to ascendant calculation. I would like to emphasize that this problem does not in any way affect the chart matching application because chart matching is based on Moon’s nakshatra/pada.
This problem is fixed in version – 4.3.0020.

16 Responses to “Ascendant Nakshatra Pada Calculation Error”

J. NANDA KUMAR Says:
March 9th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Please inform me how calculate the Nakshatra Pada? Please reply.

J. Nanda Kumar

Sudath Says:
November 5th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

I am from Sri Lanka. I need some vb source code for preparing birth chart without Panhcnge.

If you possible please send me

Sudath

anonymous Says:
October 15th, 2009 at 9:57 am

dob: 29th june 1987
time: 2.51pm
pob :udipi,karnataka

can i know to which pada i belong?
one of them said its ashlesha 1st pada while someone else said its 2nd padam. so plz help.
also let me know about my future life wrt job ,marriage and health?

suman ghosh Says:
July 6th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

I was born in Kolkata(west Bengal) on 29.03.1986 on 8.10p.m . i will settle in business, How my financial position in my Life.
I want to know when my marriage will settle.please tell me.

harish kumar Says:
March 18th, 2009 at 8:11 am

I was born in punaravasu nakshatra Pada 3, My birth place is hyderabad,A.p. India. I want to know when my marriage will settle. And I will settle in business, or Job. And How my financial position in my Life.

harish Says:
February 23rd, 2009 at 9:36 am

jayan Says:
December 31st, 2008 at 11:07 am

my daughter was born on 15-02-2008, time 03:08 pm, birth place attingal in kerala, India. I want to know her padam of that rohini nakshathra. which name or first two starting letters is suitale for this padam of nakshathra

Please mail me the above details.
with regards

Jayan

Harish Says:
September 25th, 2008 at 10:03 am

jagadish kumar Says:
September 13th, 2008 at 1:31 pm

my son was born on 06-09-2008, time 02:36 P.M, place was Hyderabad,A.P,INDIA. I want to know his nakshatra,padam,kundali and complete horoscope.Which name was suitable for this nakshatra.

Please mail me all the above mentioned details.

with regards

Jagadish kumar

Nikhil Says:
May 16th, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Dear Sir
Would you consider allowing me to study the source code of the program?
i wish this for only educational and non-commercial purposes.

Nikhil

Anonymous Says:
July 23rd, 2006 at 10:59 pm

Dear Sharmaji,
I tried to generate image of my birth chart and the other divisional charts. There is an error. Except for the birth chart and Navamsha, other divisional charts are not generating image. When I tried to get the image of Shodadashamsha and others, the navamsha chart is again and again appearing.

I read the FAQs page to come to know about “astrology in your life”. Even I am so deeply interested in astrology, but did not get any chance to get into any special course for this. I believe that there should be one guru under whose guidance we should learn this. I had also asked astrologer if I can also become one like him and that I am drawn towards astrology to a great extent. He told me to concentrate on my accountancy field. I was wondering if he didnt want another person to take away his livlihood or is the planetary positions not favorable for me to become an astrologer.

Please check out with the software error.

Aishu
indu_aishwarya@hotmail.com

Anonymous Says:
June 28th, 2006 at 6:48 pm

me and a friend of mine wish to get married. the families are also ready. but some pandits are telling his family that since i have simha lagna and simha rashi, their whole family will die after our marriage. please clarify on this point at the earliest. please let me know if you need any other information.

my email id is gandhi_manisha@yahoo.com

ananda Says:
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:20 am

thank you. You could post the same link here.

the link you gave jyotish.sourceforge.net has nothing.

I found a java port of swiss-eph but am not sure how accurate it is for Vedic charts.

thanks a lot.

Kshitij Sharma Says:
June 3rd, 2006 at 9:07 am

I will send across a site that has exactly the information you are trying to get. It is not the calculations that I am using, but something very similary.

ananda Says:
May 31st, 2006 at 12:19 am

dear Sir
Would you consider allowing me to study the source code of the program, partilularly the part that does the planetary calculations.

i wish this for only educational and non-commercial purposes.

thanking you,
ananda

T Jagannadha Says:
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:25 pm

Dear Kshitij ji,
Thank you very much for the excellent service of horoscope compatibility that you are providing. I wish to marry one girl but when we checked our compatibilty we found that we get only 11 points. Could I send you a message with birth details of both of us for your valuable opinion?