Multiple planets in one house

By Kshitij Sharma, June 22, 2014

There are many combinations when there are more than four planets in a house in a horoscope. These are very interesting kundalis and are a challenge to interpret. A lot of care must be taken to apply usual rules of combinations of planets as there are many such combinations to consider. Assuming that all the yogas that are indicated by two or three planets taken at a time will be applicable will be a mistake and an astrologer must not base his/her interpretations on them. This is because when we have mutliple planets in one house, the probability of one of them being natural and functional malefic is quite high and as such it taints any good combination. Similarly, a presense of a benefic may improve the situation when many malefics are around, but then the power of the beneficial planet to do good is also reduced and it then becomes an average horoscope at best.

Since the focus in one house, this house will govern the life and actions of the individual and does not create a very balanced personality. The lord of the house in the kundali that houses many planets together is put in a spotlight. If such a lord is strong, it help the other planets. However, if this lord is weak by association of by virtue of location in an unfriendly house/navamsha or is in debilitation, then it has a negative effect on all the other planets also.

five-planets-one-houseBefore we move on to look at various combinations, let’s take a look at the chart on the left. There are five planets, besides Rahu in the second house in the kundali. Hence, the focus area is second house and money. Mars, which is a yogakaraka for Karka lagna is in 12th, not helping with expenses and Jupiter, lord of sixth house of debt/loans is in the house of wealth. The chart is strong with rashi kundali’s lagna lord in 11th in its moolatrikona sign. The lord of 11th and 4th is in 2nd. Although, in an enemy’s house, still it is an average position. The focus of the horoscope is on artha trikona 2nd (money), 6th (debt), 11th (earning capacity) and additionally on 12th (expenses) house. The remedies for such an effort would be strengthen the Moon as the lagna lord and Venus.

Sanyasa-yoga will not come into play as Mercury and Saturn are astangata (combust).

Four Planetsbudhdhha
Up to four planets in a chart is common and the combinations can be logically reasoned out. Sun and Moon, along with Mercury do well if the fourth planet is a natural benefic. With a malefic planet, impressionable Mercury becomes benefic and loses the ability to do well, even if it is lord of auspicious houses and in Budhaditya Yoga with Sun. Sun, Moon along with Mars and Saturn is said to be dhana-rahito (without money), gamyah sarvasya in Saravali. Sun, Mercury along with Venus and Jupiter is a great combination to have for wealth, and intelligence. If this happens in a horoscope where all these planets are auspicious, then it is an icing on the cake.

Five & Six planets
Having five and six planets simultaneously is very uncommon. This usually not such a good combination and placement of planets, as you can appreciate from the previous chart. It is better if Sun is not in the same house as the chances of a planet being combust (astangata) is high. Although that is no guarantee as combustion can be across the rashi boundary also, e.g., if Sun in 5° Virgo and Saturn is at 28° Leo, it will still be called combust by some astrologers. Still, absence of Sun from the equation may be taken as a thumb rule as most of the astrologers believe that conjunction of a planet with Sun is a necessary condition for the planet to be combust. Moreover, with all these planets in one house there will be both malefic and beneficial influence mixed up. If benefics are tainted, they will be unable to do good, while the basic tendency of a malefic to do well will not change.

As every rule has exceptions so has this one. This chart on the right is a very special chart. There are 5 planets in the 10th house. Sun is exalted in 10th house. Saturn is in Aries, debilitated, but due to multiple factors gets neechabhanga rajayoga. Rahu/Ketu are exalted. Considering Moon, this is happening on the 7th house which is still a kona. This is a chart of a person who had an illustrious life. Had many followers and was able to shift the course of history by his teachings. His name is Gautama Budhdhha.

• Comment by panda on June 23, 2014 at 11:41 am

I have 5 planets in 12th house.

• Comment by Parv on June 29, 2014 at 4:59 pm

DOB – 14 dEC 1995, 11:37 AM, dELHI- 4 PLANETS IN 11th House

• Comment by dv on October 18, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I have Sun, Mercury along with Venus and Jupiter BUT in 6th.. That is the issue. I’m having an average life.

• Comment by rahul on January 22, 2015 at 5:22 pm

I have sun moon Mars and Venus in eight house. Ascendant is cancer. Retrogate Saturn in fourth house in Libra sign. Jupiter is in 5th house. Mercury in 7th house. Rahu in 12th house. Ketu in 6th. Lords of 1st,2nd ,4th,5th,11th houses are all together in 8th house.

• Comment by ashish on January 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm

i hv 5 planet sun jup mer ven mars in 12th house of virgo ascendant tell me its malefic or benific?

• Comment by neha on March 14, 2015 at 8:28 am

i have 5 planets in 9th house – uranus , venus , mars , rahu and neptune ?
    what does that mean?

• Comment by krystal on March 26, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I have a total of 6, (moon, mercury, venus, saturn, uranus, and neptune) all in Capricorn. I am an Aquarius. Please send me feed back.

• Comment by kannan on March 31, 2015 at 1:30 am

i have 5 planets in 2nd house virgo ==> sun+moon+mercury+venus+ketu please send me feed back
    in 1st house leo ==> mars
    in 8th house pisces ==>rahu
    in 9th house aries ==> jupiter

• Comment by giribabu on April 18, 2015 at 1:24 pm

i have six planets in 7th house. my dob is 05-09-1979, evening 5.30 p.m, place of birth is vizianagaram. please send me feed back

• Comment by Pallavi on April 18, 2015 at 2:34 pm

I have 5 planets in 4th house.
    Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupitor
    Is it a bad combination?
    Please help

• Comment by chkalyyaan on April 28, 2015 at 9:27 am

Ihave 4 planets In 8 house what happens(mercury.rahu.Jupiter.Venus.)

• Comment by amitesh on May 27, 2015 at 2:29 pm

iam having sun. moon. rahu and mercury in 8th house
    Jupiter in 6th house
    ketu in 2nd house
    venus 9th
    sat 10th
    mars 4th

• Comment by tej raj on June 2, 2015 at 5:18 pm

I am leo ancendent and 4 planets are in tenth house that is sun ,mercury, venus, and jupiter. moon in 3rd ,ketu in lagna ,mars in 11th and saturn in fifth house.
    Please tell me about this combination.

• Comment by Vijay on June 7, 2015 at 3:46 pm

I have 5 planets in 3rd house(sun,moon,Jupiter,Venus, mercury)as Leo ascendant.with mars and rahu combination in 4th saturn in 7th and ketu in10th house.I was born on 14 Nov 1993 at 1:50 am
    in hyderabad.Does my natal chart look interesting for astrologers?

• Comment by Amit Kumar on June 16, 2015 at 11:23 pm

You have said “Sun, Mercury along with Venus and Jupiter is a great combination to have for wealth, and intelligence. If this happens in a horoscope where all these planets are auspicious, then it is an icing on the cake.”

I have this combination in the 9th house
    .. yet not seen much financial growth…

Plese explain ?

• Comment by Kshitij Sharma on June 17, 2015 at 10:58 am

We need to analyze the lordships of these planets in the horoscope as the effect is modified accordingly.

• Comment by Mandar on June 18, 2015 at 9:26 am

In my kundli , in my rasi chart
    Sun , mercury ,Venus , Saturn, ketu ,ascendent is in 9 th house
    What does it mean ?????

• Comment by Mandar on June 18, 2015 at 9:27 am

And my ascendent is pisces

• Comment by yuvarani on June 20, 2015 at 10:02 pm

I hv 4 planets in 9th house sun, mars, mercury, n venus do i get a govt job n will b my married lyf

• Comment by RUTVIK on June 25, 2015 at 11:01 pm

I have 5 planets in 10 the house
    I have 2 in 9 the house
    I have ketu in 4 house

• Comment by sukalyan on July 4, 2015 at 9:27 am

I have 5 planets in 10 the house
    & in lagna house jupiter ,ketu in 4th house and moon in 7th lagna is kumbha and rasi is simha.give good suggestion any gemstone remedy according to my chart….

• Comment by utkarsh shukla on July 14, 2015 at 11:41 pm

i meet various type of people but no one can explain my kundli please explain it
    I have 5 planet conjunction in 6th house

also have 2 planet conjunction in 9th hoiuse

Saturn in 4th house

• Comment by Shipra on July 17, 2015 at 12:44 pm

I have 6 planets ( sun, mercury, saturn, jupiter, rahu and venus) in 2nd house. Mars in 12th house, ketu in 8th house and moon in 10th house. Please give the feedback.

• Comment by vikas on July 27, 2015 at 10:14 pm

my dob is 9-5-1993, 5:54 am at haldwani uttarakhand, plzz help me to understand my chart and any good planetry positions to help me in near future

• Comment by Dilip Brata Chakraborty on August 12, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Planets in a birth chart of my relative.Ascendant Libra,Venus & Mars at there.Moon in 7th.Jupiter in 10th.Saturn & Mercury in 11th.Sun & Rahu in 12th.Ketu in 6th.Result of Rahu in this case.Grateful to have comments at my email id.

• Comment by Pankaj Sharma on August 31, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Namaskar Sir,
    I have 6 Planets in my 5th house. and my life is very miserable.
    can u pls tell me something abt my fortunes

Pankaj Sharma
    DOB: 09/09/1979
    time: 19:55
    Jammu J&k India

• Comment by alok srivastava on September 4, 2015 at 12:19 pm

sir I m libra ascendent having 5 planets sun moon mercury mars and venus in 2 nd house…saturn ketu and jupitor in makar in 4 th house and rahu in leo in 11 th house..

alok srivastava
    3:45 am
    allahabad uttar pradesh

• Comment by ck rao on September 12, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Just by seeing combination of planets will not help a person on the whole. They need to have Janam Kundali and Navamsa (9th house chart) as well to get complete details. I am a numerologist and astrologer for several years, hence this message

• Comment by alok srivastava on September 13, 2015 at 11:46 am

Commentplz help me there are 5 planets sun moon mercury mars and venus in second house in scorpio.satern jupitor and ketu in capricorn in fourth house and rahu in tenth house in kundali is of libra ascendent.
    name alok srivastava
    place of birth…allahabad

time of birth..3:45 am

• Comment by Simpy on September 16, 2015 at 12:03 am

My husband DOB 16.11.1974 there r 4 planets in 8house is it surya ND chandra grahan Pls suggest remedies Are there any chances for settling out of India

• Comment by Sweta kumari mishra on October 1, 2015 at 9:57 pm

The mars,mercury and jupiter are in the 4th house.pluto in 7th .sun and ketu in the 3 rd house.venus alone in 5th house.saturn in 10 th house .pieces is my zodiac sign.please tell me about all these

• Comment by pathak pranav on October 4, 2015 at 1:53 am

i have shani and moon in 12 house kanya rashi and guru rahu and mand at 11 th house ginance health and child problemes plz solve it for me i want to live ..

• Comment by Dhaval on October 5, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Birth date 23/10/1982
    Time 5:40
    Place Ahmedabad

Please suggest me..

• Comment by Azhar on October 8, 2015 at 2:31 pm

My dob is 24 march 1998 time 7:45 am mumbai i think there are four planets sun mars mercury and saturn in my first house if yes pls suggest me for my profession and future

• Comment by Azhar on October 8, 2015 at 2:33 pm

My dob is 24 march 1998 time 7:45 am mumbai i pls suggest me for my profession and future

• Comment by Sheshmani upadhyay on October 9, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Dear sir parnam my
    Dob; 01-09-1979 birth place
    Basti (u.p) time 8:00 am. I have very much problem in life regarding carear and marital life could you plz help me.

• Comment by Satwinder kaur on October 22, 2015 at 5:03 pm

I have three planet sun mar and mercury in 11th house and rahu in 6th house effect

• Comment by Satwinder kaur on October 23, 2015 at 9:39 am

I have three planet sun mar and murmurs in 11th house

• Comment by devang on October 27, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Respected sir,
    My date of birth is 27/08/1991 and time 9:18 am, birth place vadodara, gujarat. I have a 4 planets sun, jupiter, venus (retrogated), mercury (ast) in leo sign in 12 house. Last year I completed my BE in electrical engg n i m doing avg job in pvt firm. Can u please suggest me to wht to do as i have to go to foreign but didn’t enough money. help pls

• Comment by rahul singh on October 28, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Sir I have five plannet in 7th house rahu
    And 6th house with sun and 4th with mars and 1st with ketu and 11th with Saturn
    What will be effect in my career and educational life.

• Comment by vijay kumar on November 2, 2015 at 2:04 pm

I have four planet in 4th house Mercury+Sun+Venus+Ketu,Moon in 1st house, Jupiter+Mars in 3rd house,and Rahu in 10th house and Saturn in 11th house chart have Mithun Lagna and Mithun Rashi. DOB are 16 Sep.1968,Time 23.57(11.57 PM) at Azamghar U.P., PLEASE advise me what happen in my future life.

• Comment by Sweta kumari mishra on November 8, 2015 at 10:03 pm

I have mars,jupiter and mercury in 4th house.what does it mean.i have venus in 5th house,sun and ketu are together in 3rd house

• Comment by Vikas on November 14, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Dear Sir i hav 4 planataty conjuction in libra laGana that is venus rahu moon jupiter and saturn in 5th house ketu in 7th house mars in9th house
    Sun in 11th house and mercury in 12th house

• Comment by Prin on November 15, 2015 at 5:42 am

Hi Kannan!

We have the exact planetary positions. Lets talk, Reply here so i can give you my email address.

Comment by kannan on March 31, 2015 at 1:30 am

in 1st house leo ==> mars
    in 8th house pisces ==>rahu
    in 9th house aries ==> jupiter

• Comment by Dinesh on November 18, 2015 at 5:15 pm

I have Rahu, Venus & Mars in 4th house, What is impact with each other?

• Comment by Isha on November 22, 2015 at 8:40 pm

My date of birth is 06.06.1989

I want to know about the yoga in my chart and impact of them (analysis)

• Comment by tarkeshwar tiwari on November 26, 2015 at 11:58 am

place – gorakhpur [UP]

Plz suggest me.

• Comment by anuj kumar saini on November 26, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Dear sir:
    Name-anuj kumar saini
    Birth place- Lucknow
    sir i m having mars sun venues Saturn all together in eleventh house what does it indicate ???….with mercury in tenth house and Jupiter in seventh house ;ketu in second house;moon in sixth house and rahu in 8th house…plz ans me what all refered plant indicates about my life.

• Comment by Tilak Rajkhowa on December 6, 2015 at 8:37 pm

1st house. ketu
    4th house mars
    6th house sun
    7th house.moon+mercury+jupiter+venus+rahu
    11th house Saturn
    plz send me prediction

• Comment by Tilak Rajkhowa on December 10, 2015 at 8:51 pm

moon+jupiter+mercury+venus+rahu in 7th house and ketu is ascedent 1st house

• Comment by M.Jeyasoorya on December 11, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Vrichiga lagna , magara rasi.
    in Kumba rasi . there are 5 planets viz., sun mercury,kethu,jupiter & mars.
    Pls tell me the effets.

And venus & moon in rasi.

• Comment by Nayan on December 17, 2015 at 10:52 am

vrichiq lagn
    on dob there is 4planet in 12 th house namely
    ketu , sun, mars, saturn : what is effect of that??
    and jupiter in 9 house , rahu in 6house and in lagn moon and pluto are present.
    10 th house uranes and neptune .
    plz tell what denote all planet in kundli.

• Comment by Raghuram Reddy on December 28, 2015 at 8:59 pm

I have Jupiter and Saturn in 4th house, can you please tell me the significance of this combination.

• Comment by SHARMISTHA DEY on January 2, 2016 at 4:31 pm

My DOB is 7th December 1982
    Time 11.05 pm
    Place Jangipara,Hooghly District of West Bengal

I have combusted venus and sun and jupiter in the same house
    and merkery and ketu in the next house

Everytime I try for something to get,even after my full effort the success rate is very less…
    Want to know about that and about my marriage possibility and after marriage life

• Comment by Divya on January 13, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Rasi chart
    Kethu in 3rd
    Sun mercury jupiter venus in 5th
    Ascendant kanni and mars in 6th
    Moon in 7th
    Saturn and rahu in 9th
    And planet will b different in navamsa chart
    My raasi is thulam
    Nakshatra vishaka.
    Birth time 7.32am
    Dob 13/09/91
    How will be my love life? Will my marriage is love r arranged

• Comment by Maltesh on January 21, 2016 at 2:30 pm

In my navamansha kundli 4 planets are there , that are sun, murcury, Venus and shani. Is there remidy for it because I am struggling by financially lot

• Comment by Ranjit on January 26, 2016 at 9:45 am

Sir mars and rahu in the first house in my horoscope . They give any problems . Give me its remedy .

• Comment by somya on January 29, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I have four planet in 6th house Mercury+Sun+Venus+jupiter in capricorn moon in 4house and Rahu in 5 th house and Saturn in 11th house chart have leo Lagna and Scorpio Rashi. DOB are 17.1.1974Time 21.25 at delhi., PLEASE advise me what happen in my future life.

• Comment by srikanta nayak on February 4, 2016 at 10:42 pm

i have 3 planets in 10th house namely…..mercury,sun,venus what will hapen

• Comment by Santosh kumar Pandey on February 13, 2016 at 10:06 am

Namaskar Pundit ji,

my DOB is 3/8/1971 & Birth time is 3:35 PM, Birth place is Narkatiaganj, Distick – West Champaran, Bihar, can you please send me my janampatri to me. Mere ache din kab se aayenge aur meri naukri phir se kab tak lagged,

Santosh Pandey,
    Mob No-9868584452.

• Comment by goutam on February 20, 2016 at 12:07 am

DOB: 03RD OCT 1959.
    TIME :02:10 HRS.
    Having 5 planets in the 6th house.

• Comment by goutam on February 20, 2016 at 12:09 am

My son dob: 13 Jun 1991.
    Time: 21:51:hrs.
    Place of birth : kolkata.
    Please advice on his career, health and life.

• Comment by Kushagra Aniket on February 20, 2016 at 4:17 pm

DoB- 18 April 1993
    Time – 11.35 hours
    Place- Patna, Bihar
    Please advise regarding higher education. Whether it will materialise in 2016.

• Comment by NSP on February 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm

The assessment and your discussion is very good with illustrations. Please let me also know whether you have wrote some thing on such combinations in Navamsa Chart. How such combinations affect the marriage and married life since navamsa is mainly seen for marriage.

Thank you.

• Comment by umang on February 25, 2016 at 9:23 pm

i have rahu, uranus, neptune are in 1st house & ketu , venus and sun are in 7 th house. What will be the effect of it?

• Comment by umang on February 25, 2016 at 9:26 pm

I have guru in 9th house. What will be the effect?

• Comment by Subodh on March 16, 2016 at 6:42 pm

In my kundli sun,budha, sukra, mangal, moon in 10 house and guru and sani in 3rd house and rahu in 1st house and ketu in 7th house pls share my career

• Comment by Ramana Reddy.M on March 18, 2016 at 6:24 am

My DOB IS 12-1-1982 time 5-40 am

I have Surya nd Kethu in dhanu ascenandant,
    Budha and shukra in second house (makara )
    Rahu in 7th house in Mithuna
    Chandra in 8th house karkataka,
    Kuja and shani in 10th house kanya,
    Guru in 11th house in tula

Please send some remedies ,

Things,work to complete is very hard.

• Comment by Vivek patil on March 18, 2016 at 1:03 pm

i have six planets in my 4th house (sun, saturn,venus, rahu, jupiter,mercury ) moon in 1st (tarrus) house and mar in 2nd house(mithun) ketu in 10th house (kumbha) dob is 11-09-1979 time 10:45 pm. currently rahu dasha is going on from more than last 17 years which was vary tuff. kindly provide your feedback on this. can i have my own house and how will family life going forward.

• Comment by AashiAgarwal on April 7, 2016 at 6:56 am

i have a freind ” Abhishek Singh” he has a conjunction of 5 planets in 5th house.
    please suggest what effects it has.

• Comment by Bhavin makwana on April 9, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Dob 4 may 1980. Time 4:57 am, place:Bhavnagar

There is a four planet in six house. Rahi , shani,guru , and mangal with sinh rashi

In second house Surya with budha
    In four house Shukra
    In ten house Chandra
    In twelfth house ketu.

Kindly suggest job or business

• Comment by parimala on April 28, 2016 at 10:53 am

sun, mars, venus, mercury,saturn in 12th house jupiter in 8th house. suggest any remedies

• Comment by Gajendra on April 28, 2016 at 11:42 am

My friend have rahu,venus,sun & mercury in the second house (sani) also ketu in the 8th house of sun. what will be effect … whether he wont have family life. or his character never be good..etc. please clear it

• Comment by sumit on May 1, 2016 at 10:04 am

I have 6 planets in my 10 th house (sun, venus, mercury, ketu, nep,moon).with naming 11.
    Can anybody tell me consequences.
    Please advise.

• Comment by Sumesh on May 2, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I am an Aries ascendant having four planets in 10th house of Capricorn. The planets are Sun, Saturn, Mercury and Rahu. Can you let me know if I should be going towards my family business as I have left jobs previously.

• Comment by desai japan on May 8, 2016 at 3:21 pm

My dob is 04 th january 1984 bp is vadodara (gujarat) bt is 08:59 a.m. when my marriage will happen ?

• Comment by subhajit roy on May 27, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Sir.., my 10 th house situated Venus ,moon ,marsh , rahu , Saturn , and ascendant
    3 the house is Jupiter ..
    And 4 th house is ketu ..
    Advice me sir.

• Comment by MITHILESH on May 29, 2016 at 9:27 pm

sir my dob 10.08.1980 ,time 5 am place begusarai bihar , i have 4 planet in my lagna sun,rahu,moon and mercury and in 7 th house ketu with saturn sun in 1 degree, ketu 26 degree , rahu 26 degree, sun 23 degree, moon 14 degree , i m totaly confused some astrologer says if rahu come with sun in 1 st house this pitri dosh and native never establish in life , and moon with rahu its also chndra grahan , but in onother site when sun comes with mercury its budhditya yog and if sun ,moon comes with mercury its also give good result and onther side if sun, rahut comes with mercury in any house it says this is raj yog , but realty i m in problem nothing is happining good in life , in my second house jupiter with sun, in third house saturn with mars and fourth urenus with venus,and fifth in mars, and sixth in guru and 7 th ketu with saturn, eight saturn, and nine jupiter , and tenth mars and eleven th venus and 12 th house venus with mercury pls send me in detail abou my fianlcial staus and my business achievment in life and in coming 2 years , no i m going to start online shoping trading with garments, elctronics, auto and sports, education, real estate, tours and travels , to direct customer pls tell i will be sucess or not , please sir i m waiting for ur responce

• Comment by Sandish on June 7, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Hello sir. My dob is 20/09/1987. My placement of grahas are as follows. First house lagna with Guru, second house maandi, third and fourth empty, fifth house Chandra and Mangala, sixth house surya, shukra, ketu and budha, seventh house empty, eighth house shani, nineth, tenth and eleventh house empty, twelfth house rahu. I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering in the year 2012 and have gained a work experience of two years. I have quit my job due to certain personal reasons. But now its been over a year that I am unable to find a job related to my education and experience and I am still jobless. When will I be able to get a job related to my field? Or whether doing business related to my education and experience bring me desired results and returns? Kindly help me sir. Need your advice.

• Comment by diluka prasad on June 16, 2016 at 2:07 pm

colombo,sri lanka
    i have mercury,sun,saturn in 2nd house
    is it good or bad

• Comment by Anand on June 24, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I have sun mercury jupiter and ketu in the 11th house. And ascendent in capriorn moon in aries and sun in scorpio.

• Comment by Supriya on July 13, 2016 at 1:22 am

Hi my daughter has shukra shani budh and rahu in 7th house. Plz bataiye wats the effect

• Comment by Gaurav Sharma on July 29, 2016 at 9:09 am

Hello there,
    I have scorpio lagan and 6 planets in my 10 house ( Sun, Sat, Jup, Venus, Mer & Rahu).
    Mars in 8th house
    Moon and Ketu in 4th house.
    I am 37 years old and still struggling personally and professionally.
    I am in a very confused state in life and seeking some genuine help and guidence from someone who could read and analyse my birthchart accurately.
    I am happy to pay a fee to the right person for astrologically advising/guiding me. Thanks!

• Comment by Swapnil on August 3, 2016 at 10:22 am

My 6 planets in 10th house. DOB 3rd September 1979. 12.05 pm Mumbai

Facing a lot of issues… need your consultation

• Comment by Hari P on August 18, 2016 at 4:45 am

Please guide me. My DO- 25-12-1984, Time: 5.10am, place veraval gujarat.

Need your help in understanding time ahead. As i am facing immense hardship after a great successful career.

• Comment by pradeep on August 19, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Dob 26/Feb/1984
    time : 01:45am

• Comment by devannagari pradeep on August 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm

my dob 26/feb /1984, time: 01:45am (midnight), birth place: Hyderabad

• Comment by alok srivastava on September 13, 2016 at 9:29 am

sir, my dob is 08-12-1961…my kundali isof libra ascendent i am having 5 planets mars moon murcury sun and venus in second house plz suggest me remedies…and effects of these multiple planets in a house….

• Comment by Vineet Kr Nigam on September 17, 2016 at 10:40 pm

My DOB 13.06.1980
    Location Delhi
    Time 08.02 pm

I have Mercury Moon and Venus in 7th house
    Jupiter Mars And Saturn in 9th house

Kindly suggest me whether this is benefic or malefic.

• Comment by m on September 20, 2016 at 9:32 am

dob 11 January 1991
    time 13:04pm
    how will my future life

• Comment by Amit Mekwan on October 5, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I am having 5 planets in 10th house tula – sun , mercury , venus , jupiter -saturn.
    mars and ketu in 12th house.
    rahu in 6th house.
    moon in 3rd house.
    should i wear SUN (Ruby).
    mercury saturn venus jupiter are combust.
    makar lagna.

• Comment by Dinesh Kumar on October 26, 2016 at 2:33 pm

8Meri D.O.B 11-09-1980 Time:- 8:15 pm
    Job Kab Tak Achhi Lagegi
    Kya Koi Business Kar Sakte Hai

Please follow this link for Contact and Consultation.

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.