Progeny in Vedic Astrology

By Kshitij Sharma, January 14, 2009

A birth in the family is matter of great joy for everyone. The institution of marriage is created to protect the unit of family and provide the greatest care to children who will carry forward humanity on our planet. This article attempts to briefly look at the factors that bestow the blessings of childbirth to a couple. It is important to analyze the horoscopes of both husband and wife in order to come to any conclusion.

In Vedic Astrology, the process starts right at the time when horoscopes are matched at the time of marriage. Afflictions to 7th house and its lord can adversely impact the fertility of a person. Nadi dosha can lead to conception followed by mishaps like still birth, miscarriages etc. Nadi dosha is therefore considered a strict no-no for horoscope compatibility. These factors therefore must be avoided while kundalis are being matched.

What I am not going to discuss in this article is determination of sex of children. It may have been okay in the past, but in current age and time and in this country, it is not right. It is my humble opinion that couples should not engage in such activities.

The following elements are important from perspective of having children:

1. Naisargika Putrakaraka, i.e. Jupiter.
  2. Fifth house and its lord in a horoscope
  3. Divisional chart Saptamsha
  4. 9th house, by the principle of bhavat bhavam. 9th house is considered to be important when looking at the horoscope of women.
  5. Dasha factors – to determine if the currently running dasha is conducive towards conception.

Any afflictions to these factors or elements in a horoscope would be considered detrimental to the ability of having children. The usual afflictions come from Saturn, Mars etc., and lords of 6th and 8th houses. Based on these rules, some of the yogas or combinations that can potentially lead to childlessness are:

• Lord of 5th house in a kundali debilitation or positioned in 6th, 8th or 12th house. This yoga should also applicable to lord of 5th from Sun or Moon.
  • Malefic influence of Sun and/or Mars on 5th house and its lord. The influence could be through presence, drishti (aspect) or by hemming the house. These are fiery planets and they “burn away” the prospects of having children.
  • Malefic influence of Saturn and Mercury as these are considered to be impotent planets.
  • Malefic influence of 6th and 8th lords on 5th house as explained above. 6th house is important as by being 2nd from 5th, it becomes a maraka for factors determined by 5th, i.e. children. The lord of 6th house carries this power.
  • Jupiter’s presence in 6th or 8th house in a horoscope.
  • Planets powerless in Saptamsha kundali

Very interestingly, Rahu is not a part of this list of malefic planets. I would like to quote from Dr. Raman’s book, Combination #220:

Rahu in 5th house in a Navamsha other than that of Saturn gives rise to bahuputra (large number of children) yoga.

There are various curses or sutakshaya yogas that are mentioned in Dr. B.V. Raman’s book “Three Hundred Important Combinations” that lead to loss of children – please go through combinations #212 through #219 for the same. All these combinations revolve around afflictions of 5th house in a kundali and its lord but rather than being general statements, the combinations are properly defined.

Pitru-Dosha and Matru-dosha: While Rahu is considered a benefic for the purpose, there are two afflictions that indicate lack of progeny due to shraap from ancestors. It is possible that a proper tarpan was not completed for one of the departed souls in the family and they give a shraap to their great-grand children that does not carry the lineage forward. This is when Sun (Pitru dosha) and Moon (matru dosha) are afflicted by Rahu or Saturn in 2nd, 5th, 7th or 9th house also causes delay in children. In order to take care of this dosha, it is important to take care of forefathers by involving in right pindadaan and tarpan.

Any good influence of benefic planets in kundali, but most importantly Jupiter, would mitigate the problem. In such a case, the couple would not be denied of children, but rather miscarriages and difficulty in conception should be predicted. Couple please note that influence from Rahu also brings in a degree of “unusual”, which essentially means that such problems could very well be solved by appropriately seeking medical help. Astrologically, it would be necessary to strengthen Jupiter and 5th house lord to overcome such problems. Worshipping Lord Krishna in His “Santan Gopal” form helps.

There are three tests for judging fertility: (a) Kshetra Sphuta (for a female nativity), (b) Beeja Sphuta (for a male nativity) and (c) Santana Tithi test but the calculation and explanations are beyond the scope of this article.

• Comment by Raju on February 13, 2009 at 6:43 pm

My birth details are
    Date : 23rd March 1975
    Time : 14.45
    Place : Agra

My husbands birth details are
    Date : 4th May 1975
    Time : 4.00
    Place : Mumbai

I had one miscarriage last year in June. We are now trying again for a child. Pls help us figure out what the problem might be? And when and how can we get a healthy happy child?

• Comment by sumana ghoshal on April 5, 2009 at 9:07 pm

My birth details:
    Date:19th December 1972 (Tuesday)
    Time:11.10am
    Place:Kolkata

My husband’s details:
    Date:07th May 1972 (Sunday)
    Time:07.45am
    Place:Kolkata

We have been trying to conceive for the last 3 years without success. Please advice.

• Comment by Anonymous on April 15, 2009 at 11:19 am

My birth details are
    Date : 31st Aug 1979
    Time : 10.50 AM
    Place : Pauri,uttarakhand

My husbands birth details are
    Date : 21st July 1976
    Time : 10:22 PM
    Place : Pauri,uttarakhand

I had 2 miscarriage ,1 surgery any many medications from the last 4 years.But all in vain.
    Pls tell us when and how we willbe blessed with a child?

• Comment by narayanan on May 20, 2009 at 9:03 am

Drar Kshitij Sharma,
    It been nice to visit ur site to know more about astrology. As a worried father i write for ur advise.I have a daughter, dob 22/09/1976, tob 3.26am, pob singapore, will she be get married,what is the cause of the delay, is there any parigaram we need to do. Is there any good astrologer in chennai u may recommend.
    Ps help the worried man.

• Comment by Shalini on May 27, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Dear Sir

Thankyou for your info. Its noteworthy for people who understand about the dashas. Being a novice at astrology, I am sorry I could not find answers to my questions.

My date of birth is 19th May 1979, Time of birth 10:32 A.M. Delhi. My husband’s date of birth is 30th August 1976 Roorkee Uttaranchal. We got married on the night of 20th February 2006 after 1:00 A.M. Chandigarh.

I have not been able to conceive. We have consulted many astrologers. All of them say that I shall conceive late. Would it be possible for you to tell me when I shall conceive. Please.

Please revert back incase you require any further info.

Shalini 09916133521 (Bangalore)

• Comment by sonu on June 8, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Here are my details date of birth on 13th feb 1980 at 10.30 pm in pune. My husbands date of birth is 28th august 1979, time is 11.29 pm.( i am not very sure abt this timing). can you please tell us more about our progeny? whether we will have one and when? tahnk you so much.

• Comment by Haren Sharma on June 24, 2009 at 1:01 am

Sir, My Date of birth is 16 Octobar 1968. Place : Hojai, Nagaon, Assam. I Want to Know about income, good days and numbers for me, total age of my life, Problems and what shall i do for my best. Pls send me to mail address.

From, Haren Sharma , Hojai.

• Comment by anonymous(r) on June 27, 2009 at 11:44 pm

dear panditji…pls help us

My dob- 30 sep 1978
    place bombay
    time 4:40am

husbands
    dob-18 may 1978
    time: 9:30 am
    place gandhidham,kandla

please let us knw when we will have child. got married in nov 2005…..4 yrs since then …still waiting…………pls guide………thx us

• Comment by Vijaya on June 29, 2009 at 5:28 pm

My DOB is : 18h July 1986
    Place Of Birth is Yaliwal(District Dharwad, State Karnataka, Country India)
    Time of Birth : 1am(not perfect)

My Husband’s DOB is 30th August 1976
    Place Of Birth is Marabanahalli(District Davanagere, State Karnataka, Country India)
    Time of Birth : not known

We got married on 25h April 2008. Please tell me about when shall I have my first chid? We are too eager for the answer. Please do reply.

• Comment by SEETA on August 4, 2009 at 1:32 pm

DEAR SIR,

MY DOB- 1 JAN 1981
    INDIA
    MY HASBAND’S DOB – 22 MAY 1980
    INDIA
    WE GOT MARRIED ON JAN 19 2008. PLASE TELL ME ABOUT WHEN SHALL I HAVE MY FIRST CHID? PLEASE DO REPLY.

• Comment by Anonymous on August 4, 2009 at 5:40 pm

When will I have progeny
    My Birth details
    DOB: 26 April 1973
    TOB: 12:55 pm
    POB: Kakinada

• Comment by snrao on August 21, 2009 at 3:31 pm

This is a WONDERFUL article. During my youth, I happened to work around West Bengal. Many learning astrologers predicted havoc with my children as I am having Rahu in my fifth house with Dhanu lagna. This prompted me to study Dr. B.V. Raman’s astrological books, resulting in my learning astrology fairly well and the above quotation of Dr. BVR, if Rahu is in 5th and not in the navamsa of Saturn will give Bahu Putra. I am having both sons, well off.
    I suggest to general readers, if anybody predicts ‘bad’ in your horoscope, which is generally based on general reading, CONSULTa professional astrologer, who has indepth knowledge of the subject, as creator has compiled some exemptions, as after all HE is not our enemy.
    snrao, Kaula Lumpar

• Comment by Thulsi on September 6, 2009 at 10:07 pm

I have been marreid for 6 years and still not yet conceived. I would like to know about my progeny prospects.
    husband:- date of birth 18/12/1974;
    Place of birth :- Chennai.
    Tiem of birth 2.00am

My detais: date of birth :- 1/12/1975;
    Place of birth :- Salem
    time of birth:- 11.45pm

When will we have a child.
    Regrds
    thulsi

• Comment by Jyoti on September 11, 2009 at 9:49 am

Hi my name is jyoti and I have been married for 3 years. I would like to know about my progeny prospects.

My details: date of birth :- 07/01/1978
    Place of birth :- Jabalpur(M.P)
    time of birth:- 11.28am

My husbandname is Deepak
    His date of birth 05/12/1977
    Place of birth :- Ludhiana (Punjab)
    Tiem of birth 03:15pm

I just want to know when we will have child.

Regrds
    Jyoti

• Comment by neelam on October 24, 2009 at 10:47 am

• Comment by neelam on October 24, 2009 at 10:50 am

i am posting again as the prevoius one got posted unfinished.

i am married for 3 years. date of birth is 30-01-1980. time is 06:55 a.m and place is mumbai. i am having mars, jupiter and rahu in the 5th house in lagna kundali. in my saptamamsa chart, 5th house is empty.
    when will i have a child?
    thanks
    neelam

• Comment by Dee on November 5, 2009 at 3:14 am

We r married for over a year and half , and are trying to have children now.I am somewhat tensed abt this.I would like to know when we will have children.

Details Below :

Mine , 15th mar 78, 10.20 Pm . Born in pandalam,kerala.
    Hubbys , 3rd apr 72,night around 10 , Kumbakonam.

Thanks for the information. I request u kindly not to publish my details on the site.

• Comment by KAVI on November 15, 2009 at 12:34 am

Hi my name is A.Viji and I have been married for 5years. I would like to know about my progeny prospects.

My details: date of birth :- 15/06/1976
    Place of birth :- Marthandam(Tamilnadu)
    time of birth:- 07.20 am

My husbandname is S.Karthikeyan
    His date of birth 24/11/1975
    Place of birth :- Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
    Time of birth 05:30 pm

I just want to know when we will have child.

• Comment by malika on November 20, 2009 at 3:31 pm

my details are 20 oct 1970
    place new delhi
    time 5:25 pm

pl tell me do i have pitra dosha and what is the remedy for it
    also pl tell me if ruby the sun stone is suitable for me

many thanks
    malika

• Comment by laxmi on November 22, 2009 at 11:55 am

DEAR SIR,

MY DOB- 1 JAN 1979
    belgaum
    MY HUSBAND’S DOB – 21 June 1974
    belgaum
    WE GOT MARRIED ON Feb 25th 2007. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT WHEN SHALL I HAVE MY FIRST CHID? PLEASE DO REPLY

• Comment by Ruchir Prakash on December 24, 2009 at 11:20 am

Sir, please help.

MY DOB- 10 July 1981 , Bhopal M.P, Time : 17:30

MY Wife DOB – 04 March 1983, Delhi, Time : 18:08

WE GOT MARRIED ON April 19th 2007. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT WHEN SHALL I HAVE MY FIRST CHID? PLEASE DO REPLY

• Comment by JITENDER on January 1, 2010 at 11:30 am

Name.jitender
    birth time.1:55:am
    birth date:12/01/1986
    KASAULI DISTT.SOLAN HIMACHAL PARDESH
    Dear sir
    i have a problem with my love life
    she’s name Ankita, birth date,01/02/1991 time is 11:21:pm
    plz tell about us can we marry without any problem..

• Comment by Inderdeep singh on January 8, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Name : Inderdeep singh
    Date of birth 31.1.1985
    Place of birth kolkatta

Is birth of child as per astrology
    thanks

inder

• Comment by Madamanchi.Prasad on February 12, 2010 at 3:15 pm

hi this prasad

my son birth date :5th december,2009 9:28pm

place:gudur,andhraprasdesh

please suggest start name aand astrology

thanks,
    prasad

• Comment by vijender Singh on February 21, 2010 at 10:16 am

Name : Vijender Singh Bisht
    Date : 02- April-1981
    Time : 6:40 AM
    Place : Chandigarh

my wife details :

Name : Sarita Bisht
    Date : 13-Sep-1981
    Time : 3:30 PM
    Place:Delhi

how many kids i will be having amd what will be the gender of kids as i have a daughter and my wife is preganent

• Comment by ravinder on March 7, 2010 at 11:53 pm

NAME: RAVINDER SINGH CHAUHAN
    DATE: 27-OCT-1981
    TIME: 04:20AM
    PLACE: MUMBAI

MY WIFE DETAILS ARE:

NAME: TANU CHAUHAN
    DATE: 11-07-1981
    PLACE: DELHI

HOW MANY KIDS I WILL HAVE, AND ALSO I LIKE TO KNOW THEIR GENDER. AND WHEN WILL THEY BORN.

• Comment by anonymous_sat on March 14, 2010 at 6:52 pm

The required details are

mine :
    Date of Birth : 20/05/1979
    Time of Birth : 20:40 PM
    City of Birth : Bangalore (KArnataka)

Spouse :
    Date of Birth : 12/06/1982
    Time of Birth : 17:40 PM
    City of Birth : Sri Ganganagar( Rajhasthan)

I want to know how many kids we will have…

• Comment by Ankaru on April 12, 2010 at 6:32 pm

My DOB is 10 nov 1979, 02:20 am, Jodhpur. My husband’s 1 feb 1979, Dekhi 9:20 am. Can i conceive

• Comment by dhiraj on June 3, 2010 at 9:00 pm

my details
    name:- dhiraj
    birth date is 17/05/1980
    time born:- 9:53pm
    place :vasco da gama goa india

my wife’s detail
    name:- shruti
    birthdate is 23/05/1982
    time born:- 4:15am
    place:-kumta karnataka india

sir my question to you is,when and how many children will we have and what will be the gender, waiting eagerly for your reply

• Comment by Vijay on June 28, 2010 at 2:47 pm

My Name is Vijay Pangam born in Mumbai on 10-04-1980 @ 07-08 am.
    I Love one girl and we want to get marry. Her name is Aarti Kamble and her birth date is 24-05-1988 2 06.00 am.
    I my kundali it is written that I have Virya, Santati dosh. Please reply me whether I can have children with this marriage. Because in her kundli it is written 2 childs.

Please reply

• Comment by prasanna on July 10, 2010 at 8:53 pm

As the article says ,Rahu in 5 in rasi but in any navamsa other than saturn gives progeny.
    My husband has Rahu and saturn in 5 but due to good navamsa,other than saturn’s, we have a son who is grown up and well educated.

• Comment by Bijesh on July 17, 2010 at 12:32 am

MY DOB is 13july 1975, TOB is 3:35 pm Sunday, I would like to know about my professional carrier(Having not seeteled up to now and about my marriage life,Finance and no of Childeren

• Comment by Anand on August 2, 2010 at 1:58 am

I would like to know about my progeny astrology.
    Kindly shed light on this.
    D.O.B: 10May1977

My husband’s birth details are:
    D.O.B – 19TH DEC 1974
    T.O.B – 10.10 am
    P.O.B – dhraghandhra, Gujrat, India

• Comment by Manjula on September 25, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Hello,

My Name is Manjula and i got married 5 yrs ago, and had 2 Mis-carriage. Please inform me when we will blessed with kids.

My DOB – 5th March,1979. POB – Secunderabad
    TOB – 9.15 am Monday.

My Husband DOB – 22.07.1972, POB – Kumbakonam (Tamilnadu), TOB – 9.30 am Saturday Rahu Kalam

Please reply

• Comment by archana on October 9, 2010 at 4:47 pm

namasthe
    Pandithji mine is ARchana
    my DOB is 2 december 1984
    Time 2:00am
    my husband RAghavendra bhat
    DOB is 18 January 1979
    Time 1:42pm
    we get married on may 6th 2009.till now we dont get child. what ours Kundali says about child? when we will get childrns?

• Comment by Smita on November 8, 2010 at 3:39 pm

D.O.B – 15 may 1979
    T.O.B – 2.05 PM
    P.O.B – Mumbai ,india

D.O. MARRIGE : 4 MAY 2007

• Comment by luvy on November 8, 2010 at 6:26 pm

my date of birth is 6th march 1986

i am in love with on muslim boy but the i am hindu an i love him very i cant leave without him and the problm is that my parents are not allowing him to make contacts to that boy and now they have decided about my marriage and i dnt want to marry so what to do in this case i m in very trouble

• Comment by yuvaraj on November 8, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Please find the below details and let me know the horoscope.My parents are looking for marriage to me.

Time of Birth:11:55A.M
    20-03-1982
    place:ADONI-AndhraPradesh

• Comment by saira on November 11, 2010 at 4:45 pm

i am married for 6 yrs got 2 children (sons)desperately waiting for a daughter
    my birth details
    14-may-1975, 1:30pm, pune
    elder son 12-aug-10 5.15 am Pune
    second son 20-Aug-10 3.40 pm pune.

pls let me know if i would be blessed with a daughter.in my third chance.

my situatuion was not good for the second pregnancy had BP. pLS SUGGEST SHOULD I TRY

• Comment by Sukhada on November 12, 2010 at 1:10 am

My Birth date: Sept 1, 1984, Mumbai
    time: 08:01 AM

Husband’s birthdate: 9 june, 1981, Mumbai
    Time: 15:27
    Could you please tell us when we will be blessed with a baby? or general progeny astrology?

• Comment by ananya on November 19, 2010 at 7:41 pm

My birth date: 30th november 1981
    time: 11:30 a.m.
    place: ranchi, then bihar

my husband’s date of birth: 14th june 1979
    time: 9:40 a.m.
    place: shibpur, kolkata

we like to know when we shall conceive?

• Comment by Anonymous on June 7, 2012 at 1:40 am

My birthtime is 17.05 p.m. on February 3, 1975, Visakha is my birth star. I just want to know how many children can I have? Sorry, the email address was wrong the first time, hence duplicating the question.

• Comment by dhvanit patel on June 19, 2012 at 11:18 am

hi,

i am born on 21 february 2009 time-10.30 pm and
    place-australia(Sydney).

could you please let me know about my horoscope and future and overall life progress.

• Comment by Suruchi More on June 19, 2012 at 2:12 pm

DOB 19/12/1981 time 23.35 hrs, place Mulund-Mumbai
    please tell me when will i have baby

• Comment by Anji on July 16, 2012 at 7:56 am

Hi, I’ve been married for 14years have never conceived. will I have a baby

• Comment by Balaji on July 19, 2012 at 10:56 am

Hi!

My Birth date: October 27, 1975. Chennai, Time: 11:$5 p.m.
    Wife birth date: July 23, 1981. Chennai and time is 9:00 am.

• Comment by Balaji on July 19, 2012 at 10:56 am

Hi!

My Birth date: October 27, 1975. Chennai, Time: 11:45 p.m.
    Wife birth date: July 23, 1981. Chennai and time is 9:00 am.

• Comment by pallavi on July 24, 2012 at 7:17 pm

hi,

my birth date:07-04-1976, time:2.51p.m.,pune- maharashtra

husband’s birth date :11-12-1969,time:8:38p.m.,pune-maharashtra.

we have one daughter and wish to have one more child.
    Could you please tell us when we will be blessed with a 2nd baby?

• Comment by S on July 25, 2012 at 4:17 am

My DOB is 23/04/1982 time 7.10pm, Mumbai

Husband’s DOB 09/09/1977 time 9.42pm, mumbai.

We are trying for child since 2 years. Please could you tell us when will we be blessed with a baby?

• Comment by sunil kumar rawat on August 14, 2012 at 8:57 am

meri life kaise rahigi born 15/07/1979 time 7.10 p.m.

• Comment by Anonymous on September 2, 2012 at 8:35 pm

my name is – born on 7/6/1984 at 7:24am i want to know will i concieve and if yes when

• Comment by kamna on September 24, 2012 at 7:38 am

Namastey,
    I would like to know when and how soon will I conceive. Is ther any hope by the end of 2012?? Please help.

My date of birth: march, 5,1982
    Place: Batala, Punjab, India
    Time: 2:28 am

My husband details:
    Date: 15 august, 1975
    Place: hyderabad, India
    Time: 00:55 am

Please tell me when will I conceive and how soon.” Looking forward for your reply.

• Comment by elena on October 8, 2012 at 10:46 am

I was born on 6th October 1979 at 14:55 in Athens, Greece. I would like to know if I will have a second child.

Elena

• Comment by resh on October 9, 2012 at 12:28 am

Namasthay

Married since 2008 ,not able to conceive.Will we bless with child.If when?.

My DOB 1st september 1981,place trichur(kerala),Time 8:40pm.

Husband’s Dob 5th june 1981,place trivandrum(kerala),time:3:53pm.

Waiting for a reply.
    Thank
    resh

• Comment by Iq on November 10, 2012 at 3:15 am

I would like to know about progeny prospective, how many will i have n when will i conceive.
    MY DOB is nov2,1988 gujrat pakistan. time 4.30am
    thank you, will look forward to your reply.

• Comment by Swati on November 23, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Hi
    I like to know when i will conceive. And how many children wil have.
    My dob:21-08-1984 at 4.15 am in mumbai
    my husband dob:15-11-1975 at 7.30 pm in ratnagiri

• Comment by Swati on November 23, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Hi
    I like to know when i wil. And how many children wil have.
    My dob:21-08-1984 at 4.15 am in mumbai
    my husband dob:15-11-1975 at 7.30 pm in ratnagiri

• Comment by himani on December 14, 2012 at 2:45 pm

my dob 3 jan 1980,tob 12:27AM
    pob bikaner(Rajasthan)
    my husband dob 20 feb 1978
    tob 6 AM
    pob Rohtak
    how many children do we have…?

• Comment by dc on December 21, 2012 at 12:59 pm

my dob is 17/01/1987 at 6.36 a.m at kolkata. i am married since 2 years still no child…… when will i have my first child and how many children will i have? please tell i will be waiting.

• Comment by RP on December 22, 2012 at 10:01 pm

My Dob 15 Sept 1969, 7.15am in Nadiad, Gujarat & my husband Dob 24 Apr 1967,9.15am Kampala, Uganda. We had three miscarriages and would like to know if we will ever have a child & if so when & when is best time for conception.

• Comment by Swetha on December 27, 2012 at 9:54 am

My dob-30-11-1983,time 8.58pm
    My husband 1-05-1983,time 6.55am
    Married life 2yrs
    Pls tell me when do we have kids eagerly waiting to have kids.

• Comment by anu nagiyal on December 31, 2012 at 7:26 pm

My dob-27-06-1985,time 10.00 pm
    My husband :30-o7-198o,time 2.00 pm
    Married life 3yrs
    Pls tell me when do we have kids eagerly waiting to have kids.

• Comment by salma on January 3, 2013 at 2:33 pm

i’m 21yrs old i would like to knw what will be my first child’s gender and when will that happen

• Comment by salma on January 3, 2013 at 2:37 pm

my d/o/b is 15/8/1991 and my husband’s d/o/b is 19/7/1983 i want to know when we will have a kid and what will be my first child’s gender

• Comment by seema on January 11, 2013 at 4:11 am

my dob is 21/2/79 hoshiarpur panjab. my husband dob is 27/10/79.hoshiarpur panjab.will i have a boy as my 3rd child?

• Comment by Dolly Singh on January 13, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Husbands Name: Diwakar kumar chouhan
    Wife Name: Dolly singh
    When we will have our first child

• Comment by kapil on January 13, 2013 at 6:59 pm

my birth 18 aug 1975 6:20am narwana
    my wife 3 jan 1980 7:30am faridabaad
    married since dec 2006.
    pls tell me when we will have a kid and what will be gender.
    thanks in advace
    pls reply soon

• Comment by Devi on January 23, 2013 at 1:22 pm

my birth 07 March 1982 11.47pm Kottayam
    my Husbands 16 Feb 1984 Kochi
    Marrier since 23rd aug 2009
    Pls advise when we will have our first child.

• Comment by ayesha on February 5, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Birth details

5th July 1984
    4am morning, Goa, India

Could you please advise when is the possibility to conceive and gender of the first child.

• Comment by Sweta on February 18, 2013 at 9:34 pm

I wanted to know, whether this year, is there any chance of having a child this year?
    My D.O.B–> 7th July,1983 at 1:15 pm at Jamshedpur,jharkhand. Kindly let me know about it.

• Comment by anamika sondhi on March 5, 2013 at 4:03 pm

sir i want to about having children.I had two miscarraiges.My dob is 11 oct 1986 ,6 am ,bareilly

• Comment by Kawaljit kaur on March 28, 2013 at 6:05 pm

My name is kawaljit kaur
    DOB 24 /04/1988
    My question is that when I will have a child.

• Comment by preeti on April 8, 2013 at 2:59 pm

my name is preeti borde DOB 15/10/1985 12.30pm mumbai parel.
    my question is when will i have child this year pls help me

• Comment by Satnam kaur on April 23, 2013 at 1:50 pm

My DOB is 11 july1982 at 10:45am at batala and my husbands DOB is 23 march 1983 at 4:17am at hoshiarpur.when will i concieve

• Comment by deepa bang on May 5, 2013 at 1:45 pm

My DOB is 11 october 1985 at 5.15 pm & my husband’s DOB is 27 july 1982 at 7.45 am.
    Our marriage date is 24 june 2010.
    When will we have our first child?

• Comment by laxmi on May 23, 2013 at 3:46 pm

my DOB is 25thjune1986 at 2.37PM
    When will i have our first child?

• Comment by Reenasekaran on May 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm

hello My DOB is 10-7-1981
    My hubby DOB is 26-01-1976 and his name is devarajan

married since 2007 advice me when will i have my first baby

• Comment by Priya Kadam on August 10, 2013 at 12:23 pm

my name is Priya Kadam DOB 31/10/1985 10.10am mumbai Goregaon.
    my question is when will i have child this year pls help me

• Comment by pinky on August 24, 2013 at 11:35 pm

My dob id 04.05.1982 and time is 2.20 pm in kolkata. when will i conceive

• Comment by sucheta on September 2, 2013 at 1:43 pm

• Comment by sucheta on September 2, 2013 at 1:44 pm

my DOB is 26.04.80 place-godhra, time- 19.30(evening)and my husband’s DOB is 25.11.79 place-baroda, time-12.30 afternoon..
    Pls let me knw when will I conceive

• Comment by trupti on September 3, 2013 at 11:09 am

my DOB is 27-08-1978 & my husband’s DOB is 29-04-1973 and his name is sushil i want to know when we will have child?

• Comment by trupti on September 3, 2013 at 11:16 am

When will we have child ?my dob is 27- 08 1978 & time of birth 3:20am place hingoli marashtra
    My husbands dob is 29-04-1973 & time of birth7:02am place hyderabad

• Comment by Vishal on September 11, 2013 at 8:23 pm

hello,

can you please help me to tell when i will have baby , my details as follows:
    09/07/1985
    time:07:59 am
    place – lucknow UP

• Comment by Laxmi on September 23, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Hello,

can you please help me to tell when i will have baby , my details as follows:
    25/06/1986
    time :2:37 pm
    place-> mysore ,Karnataka

• Comment by anusuyaarunprasad on September 30, 2013 at 4:54 pm

when will i get progeny?

anusuya

cuddalore

awaiting your reply.

• Comment by chandanbhargav on October 1, 2013 at 5:21 pm

sir —born on first of may 1973 10.20pm
    tuesday – chandan bhargav kolkata700020

• Comment by Namita on October 6, 2013 at 3:00 pm

When I’ll have child.. My dob: 9/1/1983, place: Delhi, time:10.25am husband dob: 21/8/1980, place: Delhi, time: 1.32am

• Comment by rajni on October 17, 2013 at 6:01 pm

SIR MY DOB IS 19.12.83 TIME 8 AM PLACE OF BIRTH PATIALA MY HUSBAND 10.3.80 7 AM NEW DELHI
    WHEN WILL WE HAVE A CHILD

• Comment by janvi on October 25, 2013 at 1:13 pm

my name. Janvi, Dob 18 aug 1986, Dop. Bhatinda, time. 12:00 a.m,when do i have children. Boy or girl

• Comment by hemant on October 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm

can you please help me to tell when i will have baby , my details as follows:
    male
    15/01/1979
    time:02:10 am
    place – mumbai

• Comment by Roopa on October 28, 2013 at 5:59 pm

hello sir,
    my date of birth is july-22-1990, 2.45am .my husband dob october-18-1982,12.30am..can u pls tell when will we have first baby..marriage date is august-22-2013..

• Comment by Ravi on October 30, 2013 at 1:05 pm

My date of birth 08/05/1980 approx 4:00pm marriagedate 05/08/2011 when i have first baby

• Comment by Shalini on November 16, 2013 at 8:45 pm

My dob is 06.09.1985, 5:30pm in gurgaon & my husband’s name is gaurav sharma . His dob is 06.02.1985 in Chandigarh. Marriage date is 27.11.2010. When will I have my first baby

• Comment by sangeeta on November 25, 2013 at 11:09 am

Can I become a mother of male child?
    My DOB is 6 april 1984
    My HUsband’s DOB is 9 Jan 1979

• Comment by satya prakash on November 28, 2013 at 10:42 am

I have lost my son recently he was 32 years old. If a son is not in my fortune.

• Comment by hs on December 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm

when can i have my first child, i had a missed abortion last year

My Date of birth: 25/3/1980
    time:8.52pm
    place: mumbai

• Comment by Anjana M jadhav on December 24, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Can I become a mother?
    My Marrige date is 18-06-2007

My DOB is 21-12-1985 9.30 AM

My HUsband’s DOB is 9-10-1977 10 AM

• Comment by RAVI SHANKAR on December 29, 2013 at 4:10 pm

when i got child my date of birth 08/05/1980 time 18:20 pm patna bihar

• Comment by Ashok Prajapati on January 2, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I have an motive that astrology should be respectable, scientific and simple. It should be a useful tool in guiding the individuals which can lead them towards the right direction and get better returns for their efforts.

• Comment by Renukaradhya on January 9, 2014 at 3:44 pm

when i get child my date of birth 18/06/1986 time 13:20 pm Tumkur Karnataka.

• Comment by larissa on January 23, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Hi I was born 6th of July 1986 to 4.30am what is my planet x

• Comment by Ravneet on February 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

My name is Ravneet Grewal female born December 24, 1984 time 9:43am in morning in Ludhiana, Punjab when will I get married and when will I have children ???

• Comment by Megha on March 4, 2014 at 2:46 pm

My name is Megha Jain dob 27th oct 1987 time 2.05am. Please tell me when will I get pregnant?

• Comment by Ruchi Jain on March 9, 2014 at 8:43 pm

When will i get pregnant my birthday 18-4-1986

• Comment by chiikoo on March 12, 2014 at 4:36 pm

my bod is 5/11/1977 and my husband dob is 26/5/1973 i have one daughter i want to know how many children i will have since i had miscarraige in 9th month on 15/1/14

• Comment by madhu on March 18, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I am pregnant 3 months 27 days I want to know my baby gender my dob is 8 may 1985 my husband dob is 17 April 1980

• Comment by nandini on March 18, 2014 at 10:52 pm

My dob 25/6/1986 my husband date is 23/12/1978 I want ask when will get child

• Comment by sneha on March 20, 2014 at 7:02 am

i m born 19 may 1979 not married yet .will i succeed in politic and my actual life. pls help me

• Comment by violet on March 21, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Hi my name is violet.I want to know how many kids will i have.I have done family planning but wanting to have a baby so want to to know if i can conceive.My DOB is 15/9/1987 place-mumbai,husband name r. samkumar,DOB-1/2/1987.

• Comment by gauri on May 12, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I havent got any response of my question, is it a right forum to ask a question?i really wanna know the answers.

• Comment by satya prakash on June 22, 2014 at 5:45 pm

My date of birth is 22 june 1984 at 10:20pm in patna and I am facing huge problem in bussiness and personal relation with family. MY financial status is very poor for which i request you to kindly suggest me some tool to overcome my financial problem. I have a bussiness of readymade garment and also supply of uniform in corporate sector. Please help me I am very frustrated.

satya prakash

• Comment by ssp on July 11, 2014 at 3:35 am

My dob1.09.1986 n my wife 19.02.1988 wen we will have my first baby

• Comment by shr on July 11, 2014 at 4:59 pm

My birth date 01 aug 1980
    Time 14.33 hours
    Place kolkata, west Bengal

Husband dob 22 sept 1981
    Time 04.20 hours
    Place amritsar, punjab

We are un able to conceive for last 2 years. Will we have a child ever ? Pleas let me know if possible as it is very important to me

• Comment by Neha on July 23, 2014 at 11:33 am

my birth date is 4 feb 1986 at
    time 7:10 am
    Place Gorakhpur(u.p)

my husband birthdate is 6 june 1981
    time 6:6 pm
    Place Deoria (U.P)
    we are trying for baby from last 2 years but we are unable to conceive pls help us and tell me when i will get pragnant.

• Comment by Shibabrata Das on August 4, 2014 at 12:34 am

My date of birth is 10th September,1975
    Time of Birth is: 00:45 hrs(12:45 am midnight)
    Place of Birth: Burdwan, West Bengal

I am jobless for last 10 months I am trying to get a suitable job hardly but of no result. When will I get a job? Is there any chance of getting job in this current month, i.e. in the month of August.
    Thus my marriage is also getting delayed. Please help me & guide me.

Sincerely
    Shibabrata

• Comment by Rajiv on August 6, 2014 at 8:49 am

Respected Sharma Ji,
    Kindly advise and help if you can. My DOB is : 1/3/1956 : Time: 11am: New Delhi
    Sir, this is a marital life question. This is my second marriage, and I am separated since Dec, 2011. Want to know if there is any chance of getting back together with my wife. Please advise on my email, if possible.
    Rajiv

• Comment by Sharma on August 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Dear Mr. Rajiv

In your horoscope ketu is in lagna and lagna lord venus (karka for marriage also) in 12th house in enemy sign. In 7th house Rahu and Saturn are posited in scorpio sign. 7th lord Mars is in 8th house. In D-9 chart Saturn is in 7th house. Presently you are going through peak phase of Saturn Sadesati also. Presently Rahu subperiod is running under Mercury main period. Mercury is aspected by Ketu and Rahu is with Saturn in 7th house. All these planetary combinations do not show relief from the situation and chances of reunion are bleak. It seems you didn’t take the relationship seriously and now repenting it. You can do remedies for Rahu and Saturn and hope for the best.

I hope you will be satisfied with the answer.

Best wishes

S. Sharma

• Comment by myself on August 11, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Hello Sir,

I have seen your blogs and would like to consult you for our fortune of having kids. We are married for 3 and half years now and trying to conceive from first month of our marriage with no positive result. We are taking treatment and I was pregnant in April but I had miscarriage at around 9 weeks. Below are our details. Please check our horoscopes and let us know when we will be blessed with kids.

Wife
    D.O.B – 29/02/1984
    Time – Afternoon 3:25PM
    Place of Birth – Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Husband
    D.O.B – 15/02/1980
    Time – Afternoon 2:56PM
    Place of Birth – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

Ramya

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes, while answering your questions. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.