Love Marriage and Vedic Astrology

By Kshitij Sharma, April 23, 2012

After a lot of research and fight against spammers, I have been able to reopen the comment section on the blog. And what contentious topic than love marriage!

I was going through Express Star Teller for month of April 2012 and saw a comment on an article on 7th house. The name of the article is “Seventh house and its implications”. The author, Dr. E.S. Neelakantan states that:

Conjunction of Venus with Rahu will also predispose a person to opt for a life partner of his/her choice.

I would like to draw attention of astrologer community online to this statement and invite comments on the site. For providing comments, please use Mozilla and/or Chrome browsers only because the site has some major problem with all flavours of Internet Explorer.

Please put on your thinking caps and bring on the comments…

• Comment by Make My Astro Services on April 24, 2012 at 8:05 am

I appreciate you for providing such a nice content on Love Marriage Astrology.

• Comment by Make My Astro Services on April 24, 2012 at 8:08 am

Thanks for Providing such a nice and good content on Love Marriage astrology and Vedic Astrology.

• Comment by Roopa Sharna on May 5, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Love the most important question is whether he or she will be able to marry and live a happy life with the person they are in love with. Astrology is from ancient times.Everything happens to individual according to their kundali only.

• Comment by Amit Kumar on August 20, 2012 at 1:12 pm

My name is Amit Kumar. I was born on January 27, 1988 in New Delhi, India. I am male.

At what age will I get married and how will my relationship be with my wife?

Amit

• Comment by Amit Kumar on August 20, 2012 at 1:13 pm

This is Amit Kumar again. I forgot to mention I was born at 8:39am in New Delhi, India.

• Comment by Monica on September 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm

my DOB is 28.8.1990 and my fiance’s DOB is 8.6.1989. i want to know whether the doshas in our kundali be neutralised in any way? or alternatively what can be done to neutralise the doshas in our kundali matching?

• Comment by dimple on September 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm

hello sir his is very good site as i m learner so i want ur guidance,, is it possible for me to contact through mail to discuss more on on intercaste marriage inter religion marriage like topics ??

• Comment by raghavan on March 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm

in my opinion he venus rahu conjunction will make the person lustful and aduletrous. based on where it is positioned house and sign the effects will manifest. but thing is sure the person will not be satisfies with his partner

• Comment by Sonu on July 16, 2013 at 12:04 am

Hello sir,
    My Date of birth is 19th march 1989.i am hindu.i faced somany problem from last 2-3 years and having mangalic problem.my astro Number(9/4-Cancer)
    i liked some one who’s date of birth is 24 dec 1987..but my parents are not agree because that dont have a proper job and suffering from rheumatism disease(joint pain).

Sir please can you check what is their in my future.shall i marry him or not.if i marry any else i will happy or not..

• Comment by priyanka bora on July 16, 2013 at 8:50 am

i want to know about my marriage.. Will he belong to the same caste,when will we meet n at wat age wil i b get married.will this b a love marriage

• Comment by priyanka bora on July 16, 2013 at 8:52 am

my date of birth is 8.8.1991 thurday at 11:30 pm at night n allow want to know about my career

• Comment by Dr. Subba Rao on August 23, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Love marriage is also indicated when the seventh lord is associated with Venus at least in males,But does mars association with Sevenyh lord play any role in females?Jupiter is said to represent husband for ladies. Then what is the conclusion?

• Comment by harnoor on September 29, 2013 at 12:21 pm

my dob is 15 -3-88 at 6:43 pm….i want to know about my carrier and marriage …wheather it wud be arrange or love..

• Comment by Raghavendran T B on October 16, 2013 at 5:03 pm

I think its true. As Rahu is an outcaste person, the conjunction of Rahu with Venus(love), Moon(desires) or 7th lord can give love marriage, particularly with a person of a different community. In my chart, Rahu and Venus are in Cap and Moon is in Ta. Thus Rahu afflicts Venus and Moon through conjunction and aspect respectively. I’ve a strong urge to marry a girl outside my community.

• Comment by P.Anilkumar on October 27, 2013 at 8:47 am

my name -Pochiraju Anilkumar dob-4-8-1980 time:1030 bop- khammam andhrapradesh plese give m e cariar love marrage helth my plobloms reding to future

• Comment by archana kumari on December 27, 2013 at 8:05 am

sir,when i will get job in gov bank,my dob 8/11/1987 in dhanbad jharkhand and birth time 6 :00 am.and i dont want to marry before job.will it be luv marriage ?
    thanx sir

• Comment by ravi on January 7, 2014 at 9:59 pm

my dob is 19-031989 but in documents it is 05-06-1991. which is best fitted for my carrier and life.
    when will i get private or government job and in which field, currently i have done M.Sc. in Biotechnology in 2012?
    will i get name and fame in my life?

• Comment by surya nair on February 23, 2014 at 10:45 am

my dob is 22-08-1992 timing 1:30 pm about my marriage..

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes, while answering your questions. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.