Kaun Banega Crorepati?

By Kshitij Sharma, August 5, 2005

I was watching some promos of the quiz show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” on Star Plus and noticed that Amitabh Bachchan is wearing two blue sapphire (i.e. neelam) stones in the middle finger of his right hand. Whenever astrologers ask someone to wear a blue sapphire, they advice caution and it may not suit everyone. But I was amazed that Amitabh is able to handle two of them at the same time. I did not see the middle finger in the other hand, maybe there are couple more 😉

Amitabh, if you are reading this blog, could you please answer this small question? 🙂
I am a big fan of this show, though. I do not care if it is astrology, saturn, jupiter at play here… It is Amitabh’s show through and through.

• Comment by Anonymous on January 30, 2006 at 3:28 am

Hey Kshitij…
    ur website is pretty kool, very informative, and the fact that it generates horoscopes in seconds is really helpful!
    About amitabh’s sapphire probably bcoz he’s libra lagna, saturn is a key planet that’s why he’s loaded himself up with sapphires! He’s just awesome, height of being successful, world is familier with VIPs/Star’s who have got rich and famous but unlike most other’s he’s ruling the industry even in his last quarter, what a gem?

Amitabh’s kundali is a good example to consider all planets and not to jump on conclusions just on the basis of weak planet, venus in it’s weakest sign but amitabh just nails the industry of galmour!
    Kshitij i’d like to know what’s ur DOB, Time, Place please…. my email address!
    Also lastly it would be even great if ur software could give bhavachalit kundali, along with janma lagna and navamsha!

• Comment by Amitabh Bachchan on January 28, 2010 at 11:21 am

Great to see you discuss such things and help people. 2 neelams on the same finger but two different rings. Watch my finger more closely next time.

• Comment by ritu on June 30, 2010 at 4:36 pm

can a diamond be worn any where.

can any one wear it

• Comment by Vaedehi on November 27, 2010 at 10:22 pm

I want good astrologer.can any help me.

• Comment by vinod on September 12, 2014 at 4:19 pm

my daughter born on 15 aug 2014 at 0448 pm friday at sirsa haryana in janta jnana hospital,,please suggest a name for my baby girl

• Comment by malvika pandey on November 13, 2014 at 10:25 am

hi i want to know my marriage date my dob: 06/11/86 9.00 p.m birth place Kanpur(u.p)
    & dob of boy is 31/07/84 02:05 p.m birth place Kanpur(UP)

• Comment by Shailendra tripathi on May 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Cann I wear yellow sapphire.some one suggested me,dob.23/11/1980,time 15:45 and place kanpur nagar

• Comment by srimonto rakshit on June 7, 2016 at 8:26 pm

my daughter born on 31 may 2016 at 09:45 am tuesday at burdwan(wb),,please suggest a name for my baby girl

• Comment by harjinder singh on August 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

hello my name is harjinder singh
    my DOB is 19-01-1991 , Time:19:55 pm
    birth place hoshiarpur
    which gemstone is prefect for me . please tell me

Please follow this link for Contact and Consultation.

Before submitting a comment on VEDIC ASTROLOGY, please understand that discussions/messages on the forum and on the blog are visible to the visitors of the site as public information and you allow the site to use the comment appropriately in the articles and notes. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please go through the Terms of Use in the footer of the page.